I did a reinstall of spunk & preg and it's subsidiaries just to double check all was ok.  I did notice a few changes, but the array errors are still there.  I thought I would pass along the following to see if that might help narrow the scope of the problems that "need" to be fixed for the two to work w/xNVSE 6.0.9...

Especially disappointed that old Willow was right in the midst of her fertile phase :)

ScreenShot78.bmp ScreenShot77.bmp ScreenShot76.bmp

is there a way to get the MCM menu working with the xNVSE issue (or whatever it is)? specifically, is there a way to turn off spunk's lust hud to use the oHud version instead if the mcm menu won't load?

also does the mod still "work" other than this issue? i'd really like to be able to play with pregnancy enabled

Edit: I got the menu to work once and was able to turn off spunk's lust hud although I'm not sure how I did it because now it doesn't work again. Also any vaginal animations cause the game to freeze and I have to ctrl alt delete to close the game (oral anims work fine)

Edited by palethanatos
On 5/27/2021 at 11:56 PM, palethanatos said:

is there a way to get the MCM menu working with the xNVSE issue (or whatever it is)? specifically, is there a way to turn off spunk's lust hud to use the oHud version instead if the mcm menu won't load?

also does the mod still "work" other than this issue? i'd really like to be able to play with pregnancy enabled

Edit: I got the menu to work once and was able to turn off spunk's lust hud although I'm not sure how I did it because now it doesn't work again. Also any vaginal animations cause the game to freeze and I have to ctrl alt delete to close the game (oral anims work fine)

To my knowledge spunk and pregnancy are both non-functional if you are using the most recent versions of xNVSE and mods themselves.  I understand that if you go back to an older version of xNVSE, but one that still satisfies the minimal requirement for spunk and preg, they might work for you, as others haven't been experiencing the same problems I have if they are using versions of xNVSE earlier than 6.0.9... I don't know how far back you'd have to go from the most recent NVSE, as I'm not really sure in what version they updated the array functions which has caused the spunk and preg mods to break.  You'll probably just have to experiment... and there may be other mods in your load order that require the most recent NVSE to function.  Choices... :)

I hope that spunk and preg are updated to work w/ the newest xNVSE... or some version of NVSE is released that adds back in the older array functions to allow backward compatability, but I'm certain if and when either occur it will be well after my FNV play through is completed.  Which is a bit sad as I would have liked knowing that Willow was pregnant even if she'd never have time to carry to term :)

On 6/2/2021 at 3:17 PM, Carradon said:

To my knowledge spunk and pregnancy are both non-functional if you are using the most recent versions of xNVSE and mods themselves.  I understand that if you go back to an older version of xNVSE, but one that still satisfies the minimal requirement for spunk and preg, they might work for you, as others haven't been experiencing the same problems I have if they are using versions of xNVSE earlier than 6.0.9... I don't know how far back you'd have to go from the most recent NVSE, as I'm not really sure in what version they updated the array functions which has caused the spunk and preg mods to break.  You'll probably just have to experiment... and there may be other mods in your load order that require the most recent NVSE to function.  Choices... :)

I hope that spunk and preg are updated to work w/ the newest xNVSE... or some version of NVSE is released that adds back in the older array functions to allow backward compatability, but I'm certain if and when either occur it will be well after my FNV play through is completed.  Which is a bit sad as I would have liked knowing that Willow was pregnant even if she'd never have time to carry to term :)

xNVSE 5.1.b as extremely stable... I believe I had 237 mods running with it at the time without a glitch. When 6.0.0 was released that is where all the issues started. 

There is a way to bring up an intitial menu in spunk... I posted that a few pages back, and you need whatever extender lets you enter in script. 

After loading open the console and paste (enter) the following.

set SpunkVARZ.fVersion to 0

Then close the console and make a save, exit the game and load that save.

What will happen is spunk will think it's been a fresh install (never been installed before) and will generate all it's default menus - including the initial default values.

Speaking of xNVSE they had just released 6.1.0 ... which I Dl'd, The minute I opened Geck and went looking at topics in a quest though... I got barraged by modal boxes. "Error: current script stack is empty." and I reported that to them, they responded immediately ... so now 6.1.1 is the latest and greatest.

Edit: BUT while looking at the xnvse 6.1.0's  ScriptUtils.cpp file for this :

Script::VariableType GetSavedVarType(Script* script, const std::string& name)
{
    if (!script) 
        return Script::eVarType_Invalid;
    if (const auto iter = g_variableDefinitionsMap.find(std::make_pair(script, name)); iter != g_variableDefinitionsMap.end())
        return iter->second;
    return Script::eVarType_Invalid;
@@ -1732,7 +1734,7 @@ ExpressionParser::ExpressionParser(ScriptBuffer* scriptBuf, ScriptLineBuffer* li
    m_script = scriptBuf->currentScript;
#else
    if (g_currentScriptStack.empty())
        g_ErrOut.Show("Error: current script stack is empty");
        m_script = nullptr;
    else
        m_script = g_currentScriptStack.top();
#endif
@@ -2978,6 +2980,8 @@ bool ValidateVariable(const std::string& varName, Script::VariableType varType,

VariableInfo* ExpressionParser::CreateVariable(const std::string& varName, Script::VariableType varType)
{
    if (!m_script)
        return nullptr;
    if (auto* var = m_scriptBuf->vars.FindFirst([&](VariableInfo* v) { return _stricmp(varName.c_str(), v->name.CStr()) == 0; }))
    {
        if (!ValidateVariable(varName, varType, m_script))

I came across something else in 6.1.0 - they also fixed a hole in statement parsing and that's also in 6.1.1.

We got the Spunk menus back...  well I know I do, you all probably will with 6.1.1. in fact wherever it's parsing [ ] operands (such as in array syntax) it should be working now. 

Edited by eflat0
12 hours ago, eflat0 said:

I came across something else in 6.1.0 - they also fixed a hole in statement parsing and that's also in 6.1.1.

We got the Spunk menus back...  well I know I do, you all probably will with 6.1.1. in fact wherever it's parsing [ ] operands (such as in array syntax) it should be working now. 

Not right now. They still need to iron out a few gamebreaking bugs. For one, 6.1/6.1.1 breaks caravan - game crashes once the player gets cards added to inventory.

Upd: see if it works with 6.1.2 pls
42 minutes ago, Wired said:

Not right now. They still need to iron out a few gamebreaking bugs. For one, 6.1/6.1.1 breaks caravan - game crashes once the player gets cards added to inventory.

Upd: see if it works with 6.1.2 pls

hmmm, I guess I'll look at the geck script(s) involved with caravan and trace back thru the nvse Commands.cpp and ScriptUtils.cpp and again, I would had thought that any "basic" geck function would had been a nothing more than a pass-through nvse? :/  

8 minutes ago, eflat0 said:

hmmm, I guess I'll look at the geck script(s) involved with caravan and trace back thru the nvse Commands.cpp and ScriptUtils.cpp and again, I would had thought that any "basic" geck function would had been a nothing more than a pass-through nvse? :/  

No, not caravan, they fixed it with 6.1.2, I'm talking about Spunk.

47 minutes ago, Wired said:

No, not caravan, they fixed it with 6.1.2, I'm talking about Spunk.

My menus are still there on load, I'll have to test it more though to assure arrays being passed back and forth are staying intact.  

Quick question, on the 6.1.2 the download is clearly nvse_6_2.7z but the .dll within it version is 6.1.1 ... Does your copy indicate the same? I can only assume they forgot to change the version number hen compiling because I can see the timestamp change difference between it and the previous. I posted that question up there, just to be sure.

image.png.50305e96b0cdfa8fb52e57ff69fdc41f.png

Edited by eflat0
37 minutes ago, eflat0 said:

Quick question, on the 6.1.2 the download is clearly nvse_6_2.7z but the .dll within it version is 6.1.1 ... Does your copy indicate the same? I can only assume they forgot to change the version number hen compiling because I can see the timestamp change difference between it and the previous. I posted that question up there, just to be sure.

It's a hotfix done the same day as 6.1.1 released so yes, it's normal.

Saw the notes above re: new xNVSE, so I downloaded the most recently uploaded file, the one that was 5 hrs old about 15 minutes ago.  Did some testing...
My PC is currently alone in OWB, so I had to use teleporters for Willow/Vanessa, and console to bring in a base game npc (Veronica in this case), to do some testing.
I opened game w/ new xNVSE, which according to the nvse_loader.exe properties is 6.1.2...
Starting game I noticed no immediate errors.
Using Willow's radio to teleport her in, using her own menus sex option to initiate caused a freeze that required me to kill the program w/ task manager.
Using SexoutSexkey ('X' key) initiated sex act without issue.

Upon start, saw a dumping array #64479 error w/Willow. During act, rec'd a notification in upper left of an error, and checking, saw various actor race errors.  Same as I have seen in the past.

Verified using AMS book routine that no cum or sperm resulted from vaginal sex, but wasn't actually sure if this was vaginal.

Using SexoutSex's convo, mostly to ensure vaginal sex since Sexkey's results are random, sex began without problems. 

Upon start saw another dumping array error.  64486, if that matters.

During act, rec'd another error notification, and saw spunk error re: array does not contain key, and a bunch of perk crap and offset errors, etc.

Recalled issues previously mentioned where using enjoyment can cause problems, and so turned off enjoyment, and reinitiated w/ Willow using SexoutSex's convo's to ensure vaginal.

Sex act started without issue, and rec'd yet another dumping array error (64484).  Didn't get any other error notifications.  Checked preg using AMS book, no semen or sperm.  Used the quest item advanced preg thing, whatever it's called.  Scanned all NPCs in "area" resulted in the name Cass being read, but the cycle, level and ova appear identical to the ones seen in the book version, so clearly Cass isn't right and it was scanning Willow.  No semen/sperm confirmed.

Since Willow has her own race, figured potential problem may be with races...

Brought in Vanessa.  Used SexoutSex convo to ensure vaginal.  Dumping array error 65432 at start.  Didn't notice any errors during act.  Checked Vanessa's status using AMS book... no semen/sperm.  

Sad face since both these ladies were ripe for impregnation (I use a standard 28 day cycle in preg, so ladies don't get many options, especially using a timescale of 6).

Figured Vanessa probably has her own race as well, so consoled in Veronica.

Initiated sex using SexoutSex's convos, and game locked up, requiring task manager quit.

Tried again, using same method, and game again locked up => task manager quit.

Tried a third time, using Sexkey.  Sexkey started an animation that I'm 99% sure is vaginal.  

Rec'd dumping array error 65471.

During act rec'd notification error; checking showed script errors, similar to ones I have seen dozens of times previously.

Checked Veronica's status, confirmed no semen or sperm, using the book (which is at least targetable!)

Screen shots of all this attached below...

Hope it helps w/tracking down issues.
I can confirm that I saw a lot more preg items w/in the console; lots of lines re: armors, most of which end in "golf ball" for some odd reason.  I think these are verifications for the P1 thru P7 armor changes for pregnancy status and didn't see any errors in those long lists in the console, so that at least is an improvement.  But otherwise, there's no obvious changes or improvements from 6.0.9 to 6.1.2 that I've been able to see.

ScreenShot87.bmp ScreenShot88.bmp ScreenShot89.bmp ScreenShot90.bmp ScreenShot91.bmp ScreenShot92.bmp ScreenShot93.bmp ScreenShot94.bmp ScreenShot95.bmp ScreenShot96.bmp ScreenShot97.bmp ScreenShot98.bmp

13 hours ago, Wired said:

It's a hotfix done the same day as 6.1.1 released so yes, it's normal.

Yes, well I understand that, however is not a wise in a practical sense. Labeling the tar or zip .2 when everything in it indicates .1. If you have an executable,  .dll or mod which checks version it will have no way to tell a difference between the two, except for the user may see errors while using one but not the other, because the ddl/mod was built to work around or with issue in the older/newer. ;) 

14 hours ago, DoctaSax said:

I don't think anybody pays much attention to that metadata. Funny thing: the copyright date starts 4 years before NV even came out.

Yes, default copyright, I mainly write for unix/linux envs so it's been a while but as I remember, If you don't put anything in there on your project it uses whatever MS set in the VS version you're using. Same thing happens in GCC. 

14 hours ago, Carradon said:

Saw the notes above re: new xNVSE, so I downloaded the most recently uploaded file, the one that was 5 hrs old about 15 minutes ago.  Did some testing...
My PC is currently alone in OWB, so I had to use teleporters for Willow/Vanessa, and console to bring in a base game npc (Veronica in this case), to do some testing.
I opened game w/ new xNVSE, which according to the nvse_loader.exe properties is 6.1.2...
Starting game I noticed no immediate errors.
Using Willow's radio to teleport her in, using her own menus sex option to initiate caused a freeze that required me to kill the program w/ task manager.
Using SexoutSexkey ('X' key) initiated sex act without issue.

Upon start, saw a dumping array #64479 error w/Willow. During act, rec'd a notification in upper left of an error, and checking, saw various actor race errors.  Same as I have seen in the past.

Verified using AMS book routine that no cum or sperm resulted from vaginal sex, but wasn't actually sure if this was vaginal.

Using SexoutSex's convo, mostly to ensure vaginal sex since Sexkey's results are random, sex began without problems. 

Upon start saw another dumping array error.  64486, if that matters.

During act, rec'd another error notification, and saw spunk error re: array does not contain key, and a bunch of perk crap and offset errors, etc.

Recalled issues previously mentioned where using enjoyment can cause problems, and so turned off enjoyment, and reinitiated w/ Willow using SexoutSex's convo's to ensure vaginal.

Sex act started without issue, and rec'd yet another dumping array error (64484).  Didn't get any other error notifications.  Checked preg using AMS book, no semen or sperm.  Used the quest item advanced preg thing, whatever it's called.  Scanned all NPCs in "area" resulted in the name Cass being read, but the cycle, level and ova appear identical to the ones seen in the book version, so clearly Cass isn't right and it was scanning Willow.  No semen/sperm confirmed.

Since Willow has her own race, figured potential problem may be with races...

Brought in Vanessa.  Used SexoutSex convo to ensure vaginal.  Dumping array error 65432 at start.  Didn't notice any errors during act.  Checked Vanessa's status using AMS book... no semen/sperm.  

Sad face since both these ladies were ripe for impregnation (I use a standard 28 day cycle in preg, so ladies don't get many options, especially using a timescale of 6).

Figured Vanessa probably has her own race as well, so consoled in Veronica.

Initiated sex using SexoutSex's convos, and game locked up, requiring task manager quit.

Tried again, using same method, and game again locked up => task manager quit.

Tried a third time, using Sexkey.  Sexkey started an animation that I'm 99% sure is vaginal.  

Rec'd dumping array error 65471.

During act rec'd notification error; checking showed script errors, similar to ones I have seen dozens of times previously.

Checked Veronica's status, confirmed no semen or sperm, using the book (which is at least targetable!)

Screen shots of all this attached below...

Hope it helps w/tracking down issues.
I can confirm that I saw a lot more preg items w/in the console; lots of lines re: armors, most of which end in "golf ball" for some odd reason.  I think these are verifications for the P1 thru P7 armor changes for pregnancy status and didn't see any errors in those long lists in the console, so that at least is an improvement.  But otherwise, there's no obvious changes or improvements from 6.0.9 to 6.1.2 that I've been able to see.

ScreenShot87.bmp 5.93 MB · 2 downloads ScreenShot88.bmp 5.93 MB · 0 downloads ScreenShot89.bmp 5.93 MB · 0 downloads ScreenShot90.bmp 5.93 MB · 0 downloads ScreenShot91.bmp 5.93 MB · 0 downloads ScreenShot92.bmp 5.93 MB · 0 downloads ScreenShot93.bmp 5.93 MB · 0 downloads ScreenShot94.bmp 5.93 MB · 0 downloads ScreenShot95.bmp 5.93 MB · 0 downloads ScreenShot96.bmp 5.93 MB · 0 downloads ScreenShot97.bmp 5.93 MB · 0 downloads ScreenShot98.bmp 5.93 MB · 0 downloads

Hmm... was this from an ongoing game? If so I wonder if there were any values in the cosave? I don't have pregnancy  loaded, so do not have sperm tracking enabled I'll toy around with it  though. 

Oh, I also have no issue initiating SO with Willow via her menu... BUT It just dawned on me that I'm using Willow 1.1 and I remember when I went into SO willow  I saw it referenced a willow script which did not exist, I was scratching my head wondering.  Then I saw SO Willow was written for version .97? 

Anyway if you're using a newer version of Willow than what SO willow was designed for you can do this - I changed it even though it was working fine in 5.1.6.b nvse.  SO Willow only alters two scripts... WillowLPTimer4Script and WillowLPftbTimerScript, at stage five and twelve at the bottom of the later are:

Elseif Stage == 5
        printc "SexoutWillow: Stage %.0f, Timer %.0f" stage timer

if playerref.GetIsSex female
            if playerref.getequipped SexoutSKSTStrapon05DildoPurple
                playerRef.unequipitem SexoutSKSTStrapon05DildoPurple 1 1
                playerRef.removeitem SexoutSKSTStrapon05DildoPurple 1
                printC "SexoutWillow: Player strapon unequipped"
            elseif WillowREF.getequipped SexoutSKSTStrapon05DildoPurple 
                WillowREF.unequipitem SexoutSKSTStrapon05DildoPurple 1 1
                WillowREF.removeitem SexoutSKSTStrapon05DildoPurple 1
                printC "SexoutWillow: Willow strapon unequipped"
            endif
        endif

WillowsSleepyTimeContainerREF.RemoveAllItems WillowREF
        WillowREF.AddItem AmmoMicroFusionCell 1
        WillowREF.RemoveItem AmmoMicroFusionCell 1
        ; Set AWillowFuNV2.fuNV2 to 2; Willow has all weapons in inventory send to fuNV for remove/return
        ; StartQuest AWillowFuNV2
        Set Stage to 6
        Set Timer to 2

Elseif Stage == 12

Set Stage to 0
        ; Set AWillowFuNV2.fuNV2 to 2; Items in Willow's Inventory handle accordingly
        StopQuest AWillowLPftbTimer
    endif

WillowLPftbTimerScript.txt

The code in comments, I commented... that AWillowFuNV2.fuNV2 does not exist in  Willow 1.1. In fact  AWillowFuNV2 is an empty script in 1.1. Attached is what I'm running for the script for example ... may not want to use this one as I changed the strapon and put an xMarker on her bungalow bed for "playerRef.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::refSurface" WillowHouseBedSexRef" for better act placement on the bed (the original just used the bed reference), Oh, and I changed the Act type chances ... they used to be about 25% each. I can't remember if  SO willow had a dependency on SRC or if I included it? Screenshots of console in the 7z. Remind me to turn down the squirt and cum volumes... right now is akin to being slimed in the film ghostbusters. Anyway, I'm really pushing it with the number of mods loaded but I'll turn on sperm tracking, reinstall pregnancy's  and see what I can break. 

What I'm thinking is that nvse 5.1.6 was far more forgiving (laxed) with null pointers - like I said 5.1.6 had no issue with the fact the the int variable did not exist in that empty quest script, I'm also suspecting that the initial arrays in your tests were carried over from a previous cosave... which may mean having to re-initialize them in some way? Just tossing out ideas... 

What I should do is place her on the floor after the act rather than leave her standing on the bed before she dresses again and utters "That was fabulous".  

screenshots.7z

Edited by eflat0
forgot about stage 5
7 hours ago, eflat0 said:

Hmm... was this from an ongoing game? If so I wonder if there were any values in the cosave? I don't have pregnancy  loaded, so do not have sperm tracking enabled I'll toy around with it  though. 

Oh, I also have no issue initiating SO with Willow via her menu... BUT It just dawned on me that I'm using Willow 1.1 and I remember when I went into SO willow  I saw it referenced a willow script which did not exist, I was scratching my head wondering.  Then I saw SO Willow was written for version .97? 

Anyway if you're using a newer version of Willow than what SO willow was designed for you can do this - I changed it even though it was working fine in 5.1.6.b nvse.  SO Willow only alters two scripts... WillowLPTimer4Script and WillowLPftbTimerScript, at stage five and twelve at the bottom of the later are:

Elseif Stage == 5

if playerref.GetIsSex female
            if playerref.getequipped SexoutSKSTStrapon05DildoPurple
                playerRef.unequipitem SexoutSKSTStrapon05DildoPurple 1 1
                playerRef.removeitem SexoutSKSTStrapon05DildoPurple 1
                printC "SexoutWillow: Player strapon unequipped"
            elseif WillowREF.getequipped SexoutSKSTStrapon05DildoPurple 
                WillowREF.unequipitem SexoutSKSTStrapon05DildoPurple 1 1
                WillowREF.removeitem SexoutSKSTStrapon05DildoPurple 1
                printC "SexoutWillow: Willow strapon unequipped"
            endif
        endif

WillowsSleepyTimeContainerREF.RemoveAllItems WillowREF
        WillowREF.AddItem AmmoMicroFusionCell 1
        WillowREF.RemoveItem AmmoMicroFusionCell 1
        ; Set AWillowFuNV2.fuNV2 to 2; Willow has all weapons in inventory send to fuNV for remove/return
        Set Stage to 6
        Set Timer to 2

Elseif Stage == 12

Set Stage to 0
        ; Set AWillowFuNV2.fuNV2 to 2; Items in Willow's Inventory handle accordingly
        StopQuest AWillowLPftbTimer
    endif

WillowLPftbTimerScript.txt 16.94 kB · 7 downloads

The code in comments, I commented... that AWillowFuNV2.fuNV2 does not exist in  Willow 1.1. In fact  AWillowFuNV2 is an empty script in 1.1. Attached is what I'm running for the script for example ... may not want to use this one as I changed the strapon and put an xMarker on her bungalow bed for "playerRef.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::refSurface" WillowHouseBedSexRef" for better act placement on the bed (the original just used the bed reference), Oh, and I changed the Act type chances ... they used to be about 25% each. I can't remember if  SO willow had a dependency on SRC or if I included it? Screenshots of console in the 7z. Remind me to turn down the squirt and cum volumes... right now is akin to being slimed in the film ghostbusters. Anyway, I'm really pushing it with the number of mods loaded but I'll turn on sperm tracking, reinstall pregnancy's  and see what I can break. 

What I'm thinking is that nvse 5.1.6 was far more forgiving (laxed) with null pointers - like I said 5.1.6 had no issue with the fact the the int variable did not exist in that empty quest script, I'm also suspecting that the initial arrays in your tests were carried over from a previous cosave... which may mean having to re-initialize them in some way? Just tossing out ideas... 

What I should do is place her on the floor after the act rather than leave her standing on the bed before she dresses again and utters "That was fabulous".  

screenshots.7z 3.61 MB · 1 download

I started this play through, oh, mid March I guess now... it was a completely new set of files all around, as I didn't have the game on the computer at the time... I've been through a couple of PCs since my first FNV many moons ago.  So, I have the most recent Willow from Nexus and the most recent files from SOWillow, which sounds like are only "semi-compatiable."  That said, up until I started using NVSE 6.1.2 just yesterday, I'd been able to initiate sex with Willow using her own convos and the convos from SexoutSex just fine.  Only change yesterday was of course 6.1.2, so that's likely the issue.  Of note, initiating sex via Sexout Sex worked with Willow and Vanessa, but failed w/ regular NPCs not added, again pointing to 6.1.2 as the culprit.

I appreciate the changes in the script you posted, that would obviate the need to reposition on Willow's bungalow bed.  I just got used to using the keys to make things work cleaner.  But, not being a coder and only "reasonably" experienced with modding, I'm not sure what to do with the .txt you uploaded... can this be dumped into a blank mod in MO2 for example (my preferred mod manager...)?  Agree about the cum SO puts onto characters... I prefer a realistic play through (one reason I like the idea of the preg mod), so the ghostbusters level sliming is a bit off putting.  So, how do I go about utilizing the upload?

As for cosaves, I'm not sure how to go about verifying or checking that.  In the past 3 months or so of this playthrough, I haven't had any issues that I'm aware of that are cosave related (unless of course the whole issues I've been having with spunk and preg are related or partially related)... except once.  I believe my cosave got destroyed on one of my save games about 2 weeks ago or so.  Fortunately, I just went to an earlier save and everything proceeded along fine, at the cost of maybe 6 hrs of game play.  I keep many save games from all sorts of points during a playthrough as save space isn't a concern, given I have 8 TB of space on my rig and my own server to back up my files each week... After losing dozens of savegames over harddrive crashes the past 10 years or so I finally decided to stop relying on my PC to save internally and bought the server to back up every computer in the house... anyway, I'm getting way off topic.  So far as I can tell, from the convos here in the spunk chain and on the preg chain, everything leads me to believe that it was the changes to NVSE that caused these mods in particular to go belly up.  If and when these array errors finally do go away through a clean backwards compatibility, and or updated versions of spunk/preg that work w/ latest NVSE, I can start figuring out if there are other conflicts in the load order or cosave files :)  In the meantime, I guess I'll finish up OWB... If by the time I get my character back to the Mojave 6.1.2 isn't replaced w/ something that likely fixes the convos issues I'm having, I can at least back up to 6.0.9 as I have that still at hand :)

v/r C

On 6/6/2021 at 2:33 PM, Carradon said:

I started this play through, oh, mid March I guess now... it was a completely new set of files all around, as I didn't have the game on the computer at the time... I've been through a couple of PCs since my first FNV many moons ago.  So, I have the most recent Willow from Nexus and the most recent files from SOWillow, which sounds like are only "semi-compatiable."  That said, up until I started using NVSE 6.1.2 just yesterday, I'd been able to initiate sex with Willow using her own convos and the convos from SexoutSex just fine.  Only change yesterday was of course 6.1.2, so that's likely the issue.  Of note, initiating sex via Sexout Sex worked with Willow and Vanessa, but failed w/ regular NPCs not added, again pointing to 6.1.2 as the culprit.

I appreciate the changes in the script you posted, that would obviate the need to reposition on Willow's bungalow bed.  I just got used to using the keys to make things work cleaner.  But, not being a coder and only "reasonably" experienced with modding, I'm not sure what to do with the .txt you uploaded... can this be dumped into a blank mod in MO2 for example (my preferred mod manager...)?  Agree about the cum SO puts onto characters... I prefer a realistic play through (one reason I like the idea of the preg mod), so the ghostbusters level sliming is a bit off putting.  So, how do I go about utilizing the upload?

As for cosaves, I'm not sure how to go about verifying or checking that.  In the past 3 months or so of this playthrough, I haven't had any issues that I'm aware of that are cosave related (unless of course the whole issues I've been having with spunk and preg are related or partially related)... except once.  I believe my cosave got destroyed on one of my save games about 2 weeks ago or so.  Fortunately, I just went to an earlier save and everything proceeded along fine, at the cost of maybe 6 hrs of game play.  I keep many save games from all sorts of points during a playthrough as save space isn't a concern, given I have 8 TB of space on my rig and my own server to back up my files each week... After losing dozens of savegames over harddrive crashes the past 10 years or so I finally decided to stop relying on my PC to save internally and bought the server to back up every computer in the house... anyway, I'm getting way off topic.  So far as I can tell, from the convos here in the spunk chain and on the preg chain, everything leads me to believe that it was the changes to NVSE that caused these mods in particular to go belly up.  If and when these array errors finally do go away through a clean backwards compatibility, and or updated versions of spunk/preg that work w/ latest NVSE, I can start figuring out if there are other conflicts in the load order or cosave files :)  In the meantime, I guess I'll finish up OWB... If by the time I get my character back to the Mojave 6.1.2 isn't replaced w/ something that likely fixes the convos issues I'm having, I can at least back up to 6.0.9 as I have that still at hand :)

v/r C

I've managed to have Willow and Veronica get pregnant... However I found other issues.

i.e. For some reason if I leave followers sandboxing somewhere - like at home - they may randomly go unconscious, this also may also occur after a SO animation. So now looking at any mod (or script) which touches a companion.

Edited by eflat0
On 6/8/2021 at 9:07 PM, eflat0 said:

I've managed to have Willow and Veronica get pregnant... However I found other issues.

i.e. For some reason if I leave followers sandboxing somewhere - like at home - they may randomly go unconscious, this also may also occur after a SO animation. So now looking at any mod (or script) which touches a companion.

I've not see any of that behavior... 

This is my current mod list, sorted using LOOT...

#Mod_Priority,#Mod_Status,#Mod_Name
"0000","+","DLC: TribalPack"
"0001","+","DLC: OldWorldBlues"
"0002","+","DLC: MercenaryPack"
"0003","+","DLC: LonesomeRoad"
"0004","+","DLC: HonestHearts"
"0005","+","DLC: GunRunnersArsenal"
"0006","+","DLC: DeadMoney"
"0007","+","DLC: ClassicPack"
"0008","+","DLC: CaravanPack"
"0009","+","YUP - Base Game and All DLC"
"0010","+","New Vegas Redesigned 2 Revised"
"0011","+","Kristinas Closet Main File"
"0012","+","Kristina's Closet"
"0013","+","Interior Lighting Overhaul"
"0014","+","SexoutNG - Core"
"0015","+","SexoutNG - Bodies"
"0016","+","SexoutCommonResources ESP"
"0017","+","SexoutPregnancyV3 2021-03-20"
"0018","+","SexoutPregnancyV3-Data-20210213"
"0019","+","SexoutPregnancy ESPs"
"0020","+","Sexout SCR"
"0021","+","SexoutNG - Data"
"0022","+","TryoutMain 07"
"0023","+","Tryout Textures"
"0024","+","Tryout Meshes"
"0025","+","TryoutAudio 09"
"0026","+","NVWillow"
"0027","+","Uncut Road to Legate's Camp"
"0028","+","Vanessa"
"0029","+","SexoutStore"
"0030","+","Maternity Pack Overkill"
"0031","+","Tops Pool Makeover"
"0032","+","Project Nevada"
"0033","+","The Mod Configuration Menu"
"0034","+","MCM BugFix 2"
"0035","+","EVE - Essential Visual Enhancements"
"0036","+","EVE - Fiery Fix"
"0037","+","EVE Grenade Explosion - No Burning Shrub"
"0038","+","EVE - Moveable Piles"
"0039","+","IMPACT - The Michael Bay"
"0040","+","Weapon Retexture Project - WRP"
"0041","+","WRP - Hotfix"
"0042","+","NMCs Textures NV LARGE Pack Part 1 of 3 FOR NMM"
"0043","+","NMCs Textures NV LARGE Pack Part 2 of 3 FOR NMM"
"0044","+","NMCs Textures NV LARGE Pack Part 3 of 3 FOR NMM"
"0045","+","NMC New Vegas Patch for ALL Sized packs"
"0046","+","Much Needed LOD"
"0047","+","NMC LOD texture fix"
"0048","+","Much Needed LOD - NMC Patch"
"0049","+","RWD-NV V1_4 StandardVersion NoLimbsExplosions"
"0050","+","Uncut Wasteland plus NPCs"
"0051","+","Uncut Extra Collection"
"0053","+","Casino Crowds"
"0054","+","SexoutSpunk"
"0055","+","Tryout Overhaul"
"0056","+","T4 - NV Redesigned II"
"0057","+","T4 - Main"
"0058","+","SexoutConsequences"
"0059","+","TryoutSunnyCompanion 10"
"0060","+","Companion Sandbox 3_2"
"0061","+","Uncut Cottonwood Cove Shack"
"0062","+","Megaton Hairs"
"0063","+","Northern Passage Cave Entrance (Honest Hearts)"
"0064","+","Uncut Bison Steve Trees"
"0065","+","C2O_MiniLingerie_Type4"
"0066","+","Type4 Berry_Flat"
"0067","+","VegasVariations"
"0068","+","Vegas Girl Variations"
"0069","+","Primm Reputation Restored"
"0070","+","BodyMorph"
"0071","+","RaceBodyMorph"
"0072","+","BodyMorph Selector v"
"0073","+","NVAC - New Vegas Anti Crash"
"0074","+","Trees LOD Billboards Vanilla"
"0075","+","FNVLODGen Resources"
"0076","+","LODadditions"
"0077","+","Enhanced Camera 1.4c"
"0078","+","Improved Robots Textures"
"0079","+","T4 - Extra Races"
"0080","+","Cass Barks.esp"
"0081","+","Speedy Resource Pack"
"0082","+","iCalendar (BETA)"
"0084","+","Christmas Tree"
"0086","+","bzNVMalesV1dot0d"
"0087","+","bzsyArmorFixesV1dot0"
"0088","+","Breezes New Vegas Males Preorder Fixes"
"0089","+","Breezes New Vegas Males DLC02 Fixes"
"0090","+","Breezes New Vegas Males DLC03 Fixes"
"0091","+","Breezes New Vegas Males DLC04 Fixes"
"0092","+","Breeze Body Adjustments"
"0094","+","Improved LR Robot Textures"
"0095","+","Improved OWB Robot Textures"
"0096","+","OneTweak for Fallout New Vegas"
"0097","+","Hi-Res Eyes 1-2"
"0098","+","JIP LN NVSE Plugin"
"0099","+","Water Tower Clark County Fix"
"0100","+","Naval Chair Fix"
"0101","+","Semi-transparent Door Glass"
"0102","+","UIO - User Interface Organizer"
"0103","+","Using the console doesn't disable achievements"
"0104","+","NVSE Extender"
"0105","+","NVTF"
"0106","+","NVTF stability and performance ini"
"0108","+","SexoutSexkey"
"0109","+","SexoutSex"
"0110","+","SexoutBang"
"0111","+","SexoutWillowV"
"0112","+","SexoutVanessa"
"0113","+","SmallerTalk"
"0114","+","Advanced Medical Scanner"
"0115","+","Decrucifixion"
"0116","+","SexoutLoversBed"
"0117","+","SexoutCompanions"
"0118","+","SexoutRapist"
"0121","+","FNV LOD Output"
"0123","+","FengShui091_MainFile"
"0124","+","FengShui091d"
"0125","+","FengShui091e"
"0126","+","Level 100 and Perk Per Level"
"0128","+","Nevada Skies 2281"
Of course, not all these have esps or esms, and some have more than one, which makes sorting them on the left side of MO2 somewhat difficult since right side esp sorting may have esps from one mod in various areas of the list.  Perhaps one or more of these are causing my issues, or perhaps less then compatible w/ 6.1.2.  

On 6/11/2021 at 5:58 AM, Carradon said:

Any thoughts on how to drop mods or modify load order to perhaps get spunk and preg to work w/ 6.1.2 would be much appreciated!

Not sure if you'd go that far but reinstalling everything of sexout from the ground up and starting anew from a clean save helped me getting it work.

8 hours ago, Wired said:

Not sure if you'd go that far but reinstalling everything of sexout from the ground up and starting anew from a clean save helped me getting it work.

That's going to have to wait a year or three... I'm all but done w/ the game... one dlc and then just two paths on the main quest line left, with all other dlcs and quests completed ;)

If I could get it working now as is, I'd change load order or drop some mod that might be causing the array errors and null references.  But without some knowledge of what's causing the problem, restarting from scratch this deep in doesn't seem worthwhile.

9 hours ago, Carradon said:

That's going to have to wait a year or three... I'm all but done w/ the game... one dlc and then just two paths on the main quest line left, with all other dlcs and quests completed ;)

If I could get it working now as is, I'd change load order or drop some mod that might be causing the array errors and null references.  But without some knowledge of what's causing the problem, restarting from scratch this deep in doesn't seem worthwhile.

You can load the whole thing up in nvedit and see where conflicts may arise... aside from that the real load order will appear in a full log.

Doc has this on the first page for how save the log:

If your problem manifests itself in a way that makes it impossible to generate a log via MCM (eg in the init cycle), do the following

- exit the game

- start the game but don't load your save yet

- in the main menu, open the console and type

scof "somefilename.txt"
setdebugmode 1 xx

with 'xx' being the decimal position of spunk in your LO

Then load your save and reproduce the problem.

On 6/13/2021 at 8:02 AM, Wired said:

I've a question maybe you can answer, What version of yup are you using? Reason I'm asking is when tracing another nvse 6.1.2 issue I realized my yup was not up to date, so dl's the latest .... the result was after about 30 to 45 minutes of play it sent the system interrupts skyrocketing (a rogue thread somewhere?) - so reverted back and it ran fine for hours. 

20 hours ago, eflat0 said:

You can load the whole thing up in nvedit and see where conflicts may arise... aside from that the real load order will appear in a full log.

Doc has this on the first page for how save the log:

If your problem manifests itself in a way that makes it impossible to generate a log via MCM (eg in the init cycle), do the following

- exit the game

- start the game but don't load your save yet

- in the main menu, open the console and type

scof "somefilename.txt"
setdebugmode 1 xx

with 'xx' being the decimal position of spunk in your LO

Then load your save and reproduce the problem.

No problem enabling debug in the game.  Here's a log for a sex event.  Note that this was under 6.0.9... I could reload 6.1.2 if you think it would be worthwhile.

SexoutSpunk-Log--2021-6-14-18-42-6.txt

10 hours ago, eflat0 said:

I've a question maybe you can answer, What version of yup are you using? Reason I'm asking is when tracing another nvse 6.1.2 issue I realized my yup was not up to date, so dl's the latest .... the result was after about 30 to 45 minutes of play it sent the system interrupts skyrocketing (a rogue thread somewhere?) - so reverted back and it ran fine for hours. 

I think this was directed at Wired, but fwiw, mine was up to date during all my 6.0.9 time, or at least during the time from Mar thru late May... Looks like a YUP 12.2 was released at that time... 

Given that, I took the liberty of setting up nvse 6.1.2 again, and updated to yup 12.2.  Initiated sex event w/willow again; without log, no error messages, but checking the console after the fact saw an array dump again.  Verified no apparent cum/sperm in her using book version of AMS.  Turned on debug log, and generated a second event.  Rec'd a couple of error notifications but so much runs thru the console with the debug turned on that spotting anything in particular was/is beyond me.  Regardless, debug log is attached, w/ updated nvse & YUP.  In addition, verified no cum/sperm at least as far as AMS book and quest scanner options are concerned.

Once again, thanks for continuing to look into these issues!

ScreenShot101.bmp SexoutSpunk-Log--2021-6-14-22-39-46.txt ScreenShot100.bmp