On 5/1/2021 at 4:24 PM, Neutron_rus said:

NX_SetEVFL "Spunk:Vol:Inside" value
NX_SetEVFL "SOP:Vol:Caucasian" value

can't say the minimal or maximal values, so use on your risk, and also i'm not going to type all possible nx vars, as there's a lot of them, so default caucasian will more than enough for tests

Thanks to both of you for speaking up...
I don't know much, if anything, about coding, but I can handle basic console functions...

re: using set SpunkVARZ.fVersion to 0 to force spunk to "reinitialize" itself, I simply got an error reading Scripts: Script 'SysWindowCompileAndRun', line: Unknown variable or function 'fversion'.  

Followed by: Scripts: Script 'SysWindowCompileAndRun', line 1: Missing variable name in set command.

So that didn't help... and fwiw, my interactions on the spunk & preg convo topics have led me to believe it's these array functions in the newest xNVSE that have changed and that the mods use a previous format for these array functions and hence will always fail, so resetting spunk probably isn't going to help, assuming I understand correctly what others have said about xNVSE changing these functions.... needless to say, my understanding may be completely wrong.
Re: Using ActorREF.NX_SetEVFL "Spunk:Vol:Outside" value...
I assume that a prid refid is required first, unless that's the first part... so, I did a prid to Willow (prid 15007e61 in my case), then the full command, with a value of 50, and received Could not parse this line in response.  I used Willow's REFID in place of "ActorREF", so "15007e61.NX_SetEVFL "Spunk:Vol:Outside" 50, and got another script error.  So, I guess I don't understand the instruction well enough to follow that suggestion.  But as noted, I'm really using the spunk mod as the precursor to the preg mod, and it seems likely that cum is what generates the sperm which in turn makes the pregnancy mod allow for the chances of pregnancy to occur.

So, I tried the first suggestion, by first PRID on Willow again.

Typing in NX_SetEVFL "Spunk:Vol:Inside" 50 and

NX_SetEVFL "SOP:Vol:Caucasian" 50 appears to "work" in the sense that no error kicked back in the console.  

However, using the AMS tools, Book version first, on the crosshairs target (again Willow in this case), generated no indications of anything re: pregnancy and/or spunk related.  She had 0's across the board, fertility level, percent, ova, semen, swimmers, preg stage and preg timer.

I've never had any luck with medical scanner 2.0 version.  Scanning nearby NPCs and followers never seems to pick up anyone near me (as an example, with willow and sarah in the same cell, scanning nearby followers picked up Veronica, while scanning nearby NPCs picked up Cass.  In both cases, neither are in the same cell, as I'm in Vault 21 and they are in Lucky 38, and in any case, both read 0's across the board.  I think medical scanner 2.0 is simply broken ;)

Anyway, I do hope at some point that preg and spunk are modified to work w/ the most recent xNVSE and JIP LN... assuming the change in array functions is the true culprit (seems so in the array errors I see in console all the time.)  And who knows, maybe the Book version of AMS is off too and Willow does in fact now of 50 units of something in her ;)  With luck before I finish my playthrough and move on to fallout 4 survival mode... :)

10 minutes ago, Carradon said:

Anyway, I do hope at some point that preg and spunk are modified to work w/ the most recent xNVSE and JIP LN... assuming the change in array functions is the true culprit

The problem there is we don't know what it is that changed about arrays that should mess with Spunk and to an extent NG, so much. There are supposed to be no differences between the previous and current syntax, or how they're meant to work.

On 5/6/2021 at 2:28 PM, DoctaSax said:

The problem there is we don't know what it is that changed about arrays that should mess with Spunk and to an extent NG, so much. There are supposed to be no differences between the previous and current syntax, or how they're meant to work.

Exactly, the way I think about it is this.

If I change any type or structure of types (and all access to it) any fresh use of those resources should work - thus in a freshly started new game should not have any issues at all. Where issues would arise is where an existing game which saved values for these types/structures to disk - such as the game's nvse cosave file. Naturally things like that would mess up when reloading the old cosave, values may be skewed (off a byte or word here and there), especially with something like an array(set) of types it would yield bad indices if not 'null' due to the image in the cosave file reflecting the old type and/or structure of types. Internally (in memory) though any newly established instance of the structure and access (fetch or manipulation of it) should be fine.

I'm suspecting my own issues lay somewhere between spunk, UIO and McM given the newer nvse... spunk works just the menus are screwed up.

On 5/6/2021 at 2:08 PM, Carradon said:

Thanks to both of you for speaking up...
I don't know much, if anything, about coding, but I can handle basic console functions...

re: using set SpunkVARZ.fVersion to 0 to force spunk to "reinitialize" itself, I simply got an error reading Scripts: Script 'SysWindowCompileAndRun', line: Unknown variable or function 'fversion'.  

Followed by: Scripts: Script 'SysWindowCompileAndRun', line 1: Missing variable name in set command.

So that didn't help... and fwiw, my interactions on the spunk & preg convo topics have led me to believe it's these array functions in the newest xNVSE that have changed and that the mods use a previous format for these array functions and hence will always fail, so resetting spunk probably isn't going to help, assuming I understand correctly what others have said about xNVSE changing these functions.... needless to say, my understanding may be completely wrong.
Re: Using ActorREF.NX_SetEVFL "Spunk:Vol:Outside" value...
I assume that a prid refid is required first, unless that's the first part... so, I did a prid to Willow (prid 15007e61 in my case), then the full command, with a value of 50, and received Could not parse this line in response.  I used Willow's REFID in place of "ActorREF", so "15007e61.NX_SetEVFL "Spunk:Vol:Outside" 50, and got another script error.  So, I guess I don't understand the instruction well enough to follow that suggestion.  But as noted, I'm really using the spunk mod as the precursor to the preg mod, and it seems likely that cum is what generates the sperm which in turn makes the pregnancy mod allow for the chances of pregnancy to occur.

So, I tried the first suggestion, by first PRID on Willow again.

Typing in NX_SetEVFL "Spunk:Vol:Inside" 50 and

NX_SetEVFL "SOP:Vol:Caucasian" 50 appears to "work" in the sense that no error kicked back in the console.  

However, using the AMS tools, Book version first, on the crosshairs target (again Willow in this case), generated no indications of anything re: pregnancy and/or spunk related.  She had 0's across the board, fertility level, percent, ova, semen, swimmers, preg stage and preg timer.

I've never had any luck with medical scanner 2.0 version.  Scanning nearby NPCs and followers never seems to pick up anyone near me (as an example, with willow and sarah in the same cell, scanning nearby followers picked up Veronica, while scanning nearby NPCs picked up Cass.  In both cases, neither are in the same cell, as I'm in Vault 21 and they are in Lucky 38, and in any case, both read 0's across the board.  I think medical scanner 2.0 is simply broken ;)

Anyway, I do hope at some point that preg and spunk are modified to work w/ the most recent xNVSE and JIP LN... assuming the change in array functions is the true culprit (seems so in the array errors I see in console all the time.)  And who knows, maybe the Book version of AMS is off too and Willow does in fact now of 50 units of something in her ;)  With luck before I finish my playthrough and move on to fallout 4 survival mode... :)

Quite likely one of the other dll resources I have let me hit forms by reference in console... and maybe even the variables in quest scripts? JIP LN, JohnnyGuitar, lStewieAl's Tweaks, Console Paste Support maybe?  If it's a quest script I can manipulate the variables by it's named ID if it's a called script or function then no ... although I think if I knew the actual ID (the real reference) then maybe?

i.e.

set SexoutWGQuest.whoremode to 0

Set VFreeformMcCarran2.bBoydGaveReward to 1
Set VFreeformMcCarran2.bBoydGaveReward to 0
Set VFreeformMcCarran2.bDoingInterrogation to 0
Set VFreeformMcCarran2.bBoydSandbox to 1
Set VFreeformMcCarran2.bSilusTalked to 1

set SexoutConsEX2.KeeneSex to 1

can ping/pong values back and forth... 

or use form references (so do not need a target) 

player.NX_GetEVFl "SO:Skill:fProstitution"

without  being in the same cell it's easier than keeping track or looking up... 

willowref.showinventory

VFSJamesGarretREF.disable
VFSJamesGarretREF.kill
VFSJamesGarretREF.resurrect
VFSJamesGarretREF.enable
VFSJamesGarretREF.moveto player 50

fnvdiag.log

1 hour ago, eflat0 said:

Quite likely one of the other dll resources I have let me hit forms by reference in console... and maybe even the variables in quest scripts? JIP LN, JohnnyGuitar, lStewieAl's Tweaks, Console Paste Support maybe?

Johnnyguitar allows to work with geck/editors ids in console
Call function is also available in xnvse for use in console

2 hours ago, eflat0 said:

If it's a quest script I can manipulate the variables by it's named ID if it's a called script or function then no ... although I think if I knew the actual ID (the real reference) then maybe?

there's no much ways to manipulate them even in geck itself, if it doesn't have an npc reference or quest attached
it's still possible, though, but i don't have much knowledge on this field, as it's easier for me to just put variables i need in the quest scripts and manipulate them after from any other scripts or console

4 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

Johnnyguitar allows to work with geck/editors ids in console
Call function is also available in xnvse for use in console

there's no much ways to manipulate them even in geck itself, if it doesn't have an npc reference or quest attached
it's still possible, though, but i don't have much knowledge on this field, as it's easier for me to just put variables i need in the quest scripts and manipulate them after from any other scripts or console

Well I knew it had to be a ddl. like I mentioned prior in the topic I'm not very familiar with geck ... I'm a programmer so have a far easier time reading the nvse source code. In fact the geck env I do have i'm not even sure is correct or up to date - version 1.4.0.518. My opinion is the env is quite buggy and not really very straight forward, it's rather impressive what the people who mod have done with it given the tools. I'm sure the editor ids are in something similar to a symbol table and that is what johnnyguitar is utlizing. 

On 5/6/2021 at 8:08 PM, Carradon said:

If you're doing it on console, you should use a different syntax, you must use the numeric ref ID and put it inside " ", like this

"someID".VariableName

21 hours ago, eflat0 said:

If it's a quest script I can manipulate the variables by it's named ID if it's a called script or function then no ...

Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you're looking for. But imho it makes sense that you can't manipulate something that is created and dies in the very same frame of its execution.

22 hours ago, eflat0 said:

just the menus are screwed up.

I think so and seeing that mods I've found with issues are using MCM functions makes me think it somewhat could be related to MCM.dll itself. There's weird things like a case of a mod not working with unicode, while mines always work.

On 5/8/2021 at 8:05 AM, eflat0 said:

Exactly, the way I think about it is this.

If I change any type or structure of types (and all access to it) any fresh use of those resources should work - thus in a freshly started new game should not have any issues at all. Where issues would arise is where an existing game which saved values for these types/structures to disk - such as the game's nvse cosave file. Naturally things like that would mess up when reloading the old cosave, values may be skewed (off a byte or word here and there), especially with something like an array(set) of types it would yield bad indices if not 'null' due to the image in the cosave file reflecting the old type and/or structure of types. Internally (in memory) though any newly established instance of the structure and access (fetch or manipulation of it) should be fine.

I'm suspecting my own issues lay somewhere between spunk, UIO and McM given the newer nvse... spunk works just the menus are screwed up.

eflat... didn't you earlier say:

"The issue with most of this is NVSE had changed so much in the 6.x.x release, the other dll based mods such as JiP and Stewie, which rely on nvse also are changing to meet the new nvse. 

Spunk and some mods up here utilize script functions in nvse which were changed or even replaced with new functions, and seems the nvse developers may have no intention of going back to fix all of them... i.e. see my last post on nvse 6.0b8. - in 6.0.x the function GetUIFloat is broke, the nvse team added a new function GetUIFloatAlt to replace it and may have no intention of going back to fix the old function... this is true of SetUIFloatAlt and SetUIStringAlt also.

Now then, Spunk uses the function GetUIFloat in eleven scripts, I did not count the references of the other two functions mentioned, but unless someone changes Spunk to use GetUIFloatAlt instead it will always have some issues. spunk is not the only mod which uses these .. are quite a few mods which do."

If these functions changed back in the early march time frame, which is where this quote comes from, wouldn't that indicate that it's changes in 6.x.x that have made the current mods untenable?  I'm not a modder or a programmer, so I certainly may have misunderstood what was being talked about in early/mid march, but at that point in this topic, it seemed like others were having issues w/ using nvse 6+, and a few apparently solved problems by rolling back to the 5+ something or other they had in hand.  My game was begun in that timeframe, so literally every mod, file, esp, dll, supporting framework yada yada was as up to date as it could be, since everything was fresh at that point.  "Rolling back" wasn't really an option for me... I'll just plug along w/ the mods starting up fine and then kicking out errors as arrays or null references jerk their chains :)

Regardless, I've more or less resigned myself that every npc in the game will not get pregnant by me or anyone else ?  Shame, as I rather like Willow... Vanessa is just a stumbling, drunk with a too large world to boot, so she gets sent off to Lucky 38 prison.  

And if this all sounds too negative (I hope it doesn't), just let me add that I really appreciate the work that you and others have put into the mods.  I, personally, find anything that adds to immersion and growth in the world around one "in game" to be a worthwhile endeavor.  Hence, actual sex and the potential for pregnancy and what not make the world more alive.  The fact that others take the time to work on a game as aged as FNV to keep it alive is heartening and I thank you much for keeping it going.  Whether xNVSE will play nice or not :)

On 5/11/2021 at 1:43 PM, Carradon said:

eflat... didn't you earlier say:

"The issue with most of this is NVSE had changed so much in the 6.x.x release, the other dll based mods such as JiP and Stewie, which rely on nvse also are changing to meet the new nvse. 

Spunk and some mods up here utilize script functions in nvse which were changed or even replaced with new functions, and seems the nvse developers may have no intention of going back to fix all of them... i.e. see my last post on nvse 6.0b8. - in 6.0.x the function GetUIFloat is broke, the nvse team added a new function GetUIFloatAlt to replace it and may have no intention of going back to fix the old function... this is true of SetUIFloatAlt and SetUIStringAlt also.

Now then, Spunk uses the function GetUIFloat in eleven scripts, I did not count the references of the other two functions mentioned, but unless someone changes Spunk to use GetUIFloatAlt instead it will always have some issues. spunk is not the only mod which uses these .. are quite a few mods which do."

If these functions changed back in the early march time frame, which is where this quote comes from, wouldn't that indicate that it's changes in 6.x.x that have made the current mods untenable?  I'm not a modder or a programmer, so I certainly may have misunderstood what was being talked about in early/mid march, but at that point in this topic, it seemed like others were having issues w/ using nvse 6+, and a few apparently solved problems by rolling back to the 5+ something or other they had in hand.  My game was begun in that timeframe, so literally every mod, file, esp, dll, supporting framework yada yada was as up to date as it could be, since everything was fresh at that point.  "Rolling back" wasn't really an option for me... I'll just plug along w/ the mods starting up fine and then kicking out errors as arrays or null references jerk their chains :)

Regardless, I've more or less resigned myself that every npc in the game will not get pregnant by me or anyone else ?  Shame, as I rather like Willow... Vanessa is just a stumbling, drunk with a too large world to boot, so she gets sent off to Lucky 38 prison.  

And if this all sounds too negative (I hope it doesn't), just let me add that I really appreciate the work that you and others have put into the mods.  I, personally, find anything that adds to immersion and growth in the world around one "in game" to be a worthwhile endeavor.  Hence, actual sex and the potential for pregnancy and what not make the world more alive.  The fact that others take the time to work on a game as aged as FNV to keep it alive is heartening and I thank you much for keeping it going.  Whether xNVSE will play nice or not :)

Yes, but in the same light I am playing a game with over 600 hours on it, so really can't speak for hat should happen ith a ne instance. The issues like I said - in the aspect from programming a framework or any libraries - is that you do not change something with many dependencies without  testing and changing all the dependencies to accommodate it. at least in the programming world I come from.  The other scenario, as in old data footprint - requires a conversion of the old to the new - some people take the time to do so that it's seamless whiles others do not.

I said xnvse did not do much of the first, however i'm not sure if they did the second ... or if my games issues are entirely due the first and not the second.

On 5/13/2021 at 1:54 PM, eflat0 said:

Yes, but in the same light I am playing a game with over 600 hours on it, so really can't speak for hat should happen ith a ne instance. The issues like I said - in the aspect from programming a framework or any libraries - is that you do not change something with many dependencies without  testing and changing all the dependencies to accommodate it. at least in the programming world I come from.  The other scenario, as in old data footprint - requires a conversion of the old to the new - some people take the time to do so that it's seamless whiles others do not.

I said xnvse did not do much of the first, however i'm not sure if they did the second ... or if my games issues are entirely due the first and not the second.

Fair enough... maybe I'll do another playthrough of FNV in a year or three and the mods and supporting script extenders will be back into sync by then.  Till then, the rest of sexout and whatnot seems to be working ok, albeit I get some hiccups that appear to reference bodies and esms/esps related to preg & spunk... nothing that actually interferes with game play or even animations... so one can sleep w/ willow or whomever, just not knock 'em up :)  C'est la vie... 

Alright so I know you said you really couldn't help without a log, but I can't figure out how to get the logs for the life of me. The problem I have is spunk saying my version of JIP is -1 when I 56.13 installed and it keeps shutting down my game. Please can I get at least some assistance?

(Google Translate)

Hello.

I haven't played fallout for a long time, recently started again. I had the game on my hard drive and it worked well until I decided to update a few mods yesterday.   It would be better not to do this ..))   This gave rise to a lot of problems, some of which I solved, but not all.

I installed everything that was required , the new NVSE and NVSE-E , JIP and so on, but the sex animation was gone and the game scripts did not work.

I tried to roll everything back, install the old NVSE, which until recently worked fine - but it did not help, there is still no animation and no scripts work.

Can someone give me a hint what I am doing wrong and where the error might lie?

New NVSE_6_0_9 writes this-      "Your nvse cosave seems to be unavailable."

2 hours ago, Sukokuchi said:

Alright so I know you said you really couldn't help without a log, but I can't figure out how to get the logs for the life of me. The problem I have is spunk saying my version of JIP is -1 when I 56.13 installed and it keeps shutting down my game. Please can I get at least some assistance?

you using old xnvse(6.0.0-6.0.4) with new jip, update xnvse

6 minutes ago, Grey Knight said:

(Google Translate)

Hello.

I haven't played fallout for a long time, recently started again. I had the game on my hard drive and it worked well until I decided to update a few mods yesterday.   It would be better not to do this ..))   This gave rise to a lot of problems, some of which I solved, but not all.

I installed everything that was required , the new NVSE and NVSE-E , JIP and so on, but the sex animation was gone and the game scripts did not work.

I tried to roll everything back, install the old NVSE, which until recently worked fine - but it did not help, there is still no animation and no scripts work.

Can someone give me a hint what I am doing wrong and where the error might lie?

New NVSE_6_0_9 writes this- (screen)

ScreenShot39.bmp 5.93 MB · 0 downloads

cosave error, you probably will be easier to just start a new game, as it seems like you have missing or broken nx csv table for this particular save file

2 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

cosave error, you probably will be easier to just start a new game, as it seems like you have missing or broken nx csv table for this particular save file

Thank you, you're right.    If I load an old save, made shortly after the start of the game, or start a new game, then the animation works there.   I didn't know that this was possible.

But another strange problem appeared.   The "pregnancy" and "offspring"  plugins are annoyed with the old version of the SCR.

But the SCR cannot be the old version, because I have already downloaded and installed the new version from April 23 and May 9 already 2 times, yesterday and today.

Starting a new game does not help, I immediately get a message about an outdated version.     o_0

П.С.

Ты не наш, случаем?

24 minutes ago, Grey Knight said:

But the SCR cannot be the old version, because I have already downloaded and installed the new version from April 23 and May 9 already 2 times, yesterday and today.

Starting a new game does not help, I immediately get a message about an outdated version.     o_0

be sure to not have multiple versions of SCR, in case if you're using a mod manager to install all this. If it doesn't help, go on SCR support page and send a screenshot with the message there

25 minutes ago, Grey Knight said:

П.С.

Ты не наш, случаем?

maybe, but i don't like speaking russian

I'm not getting receiving any sperm when use the medical scanner, and Pregnancy sends the "Sperm tracking needs to be enabled" message every time I load. If I'm reading through the thread correctly, the problem is the most recent version of NVSE isn't compatible with Spunk's scripts.

It seems the problem has persisted for nearly over a month now. Is there any plans, over here or on the NVSE team, to make the most recent version backwards compatible in the immediately foreseeable future? I don't want to sound entitled or anything like that.

23 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

enable it in spunk mcm menu, if you can't to do so, or it doesn't work then you can try to start a new game, or use delete spunk function in mcm to reset spunk variables

It goes off rails after relaunching the game and reloading the save. Always. 

I keep getting 'Sexout Spunk has encountered and error' then it tells me to check the NVSE log(as well as a few other errors, including an xnvse is incompatible error from vortex mm).

All my files are up to date, I've gone through the install process 3 times now but keep getting the error.

I've attached the NVSE log below if it helps.

nvse.log

I keep getting 'Sexout Spunk has encountered and error' then it tells me to check the NVSE log(as well as a few other errors, including an xnvse is incompatible error from vortex mm).

All my files are up to date, I've gone through the install process 3 times now but keep getting the error.

On 5/20/2021 at 9:13 PM, Oracle of Change said:

Try setting the enjoy in spunk off.  but yes it's having issues with retrieving values in the arrays.   Vortex is not very good at picking out what is compatible with what, especially when it's reading the nvse logs. Another thing I've noticed is sometimes the ddl chains nor cosave are fully loaded before scripts seemingly move on checking either ddl's or data from the cosave.  (i.e. had one mod looking for the version of johnny guitar which kept coming up empty... but other mods sure saw it, so stole the check from another mod - still came up nothing, tossed in a double-check or move it down in the load order and it worked.  Go figure?  Anyway, this issue had come up before and Doc reported it to nvxe devs... they fixed it slightly and apparently it's persistent. Oh and passing the log on up to them...