9 hours ago, Omegabrony01 said:

As of 1/14/2021, using xNVSE v6.0.1, all problems with spunk's limited submenus seem to have been fixed. I just launched the game without receiving submenu limit 10. As far as I can tell, there shouldn't be any existing problems with spunk or other pregnancy mods. I know during the submenu problem after the xNVSE update other mods were experiencing issues, try updating to 6.0.1 or downgrading to stable 5.1.4.

Im on xNVSE v6.0.1 but im still getting script errors from spunk and not only that but after I do a sexout animation I can't do another one (probably a sexout problem with xNVSE). I was wondering too is spunk still going to receive updates or at least a patch for xNVSE? Same with sexout. Or do we have to get the people that make xNVSE to fix the problems on their end?

2 hours ago, Lord_Bob said:

Im on xNVSE v6.0.1 but im still getting script errors from spunk and not only that but after I do a sexout animation I can't do another one (probably a sexout problem with xNVSE). I was wondering too is spunk still going to receive updates or at least a patch for xNVSE? Same with sexout. Or do we have to get the people that make xNVSE to fix the problems on their end?

DoctaSax, the mod author, is still working on the mod, I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. My game somehow fixed itself.

32 minutes ago, Omegabrony01 said:

DoctaSax, the mod author, is still working on the mod, I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. My game somehow fixed itself.

Ok so you don't have any problems like not being able to do scenes after you just do one? and you don't get script errors in the console?

On 1/13/2021 at 3:06 AM, eflat0 said:

Had the same issue but you can turn the debug on for all mods with just: setdebugmode 1 

Also I'd double-check the LO with Loot.

Here's a txt file with the commands - it will log all mods - can toss it in the directory and use as a bat file.

Sadly, this method doesn't toggle on Spunk's own debugmode status, which all of my debug lines in the scripts rely on.

The issue probably is that you need to convert Spunk's place in the LO to decimal first.

3 minutes ago, DoctaSax said:

Sadly, this method doesn't toggle on Spunk's own debugmode status, which all of my debug lines in the scripts rely on.

The issue probably is that you need to convert Spunk's place in the LO to decimal first.

This mod is still in development right? Because I really want this mod and all those other sexout mods to work with xNVSE because I just cant use the old NVSE

25 minutes ago, DoctaSax said:

Spunk is not in development. I stopped modding NV long ago, and playing it much longer than that.

I'm only having a look to see if I can help spunk - & all of sexout really - to remain compatibility with xnvse 6.

Ok thanks for lmk. when might we get spunk/sexout to work with xNVSE? Sorry if I sound impatient.

I can only report to the xNVSE guys what I can deduce from the errors in Spunk and Sexout. And I don't have the time or will to go and test every aspect of Spunk and SexoutNG in-game - I'm supposed to be working on other projects - so the best way to speed things up is to provide me with logs of errors occurring, which I can hopefully trace down to the source.

16 hours ago, Lord_Bob said:

I also noticed in the discord that many people are experiencing problems with mods that use arrays so that might be whats the problem

It is, DocSax mentioned xNVSE 6.0.0 they changed the way they were handling arrays, and from his feedback  they released 6.0.1. Though that may not be the only issue with arrays or possibly any functions involving arrays in general i.e. let, eval, foreach, etc, They also touched string formatting functions, I have to wonder what else have changed also? In the release docs they hint that they've added some automatic garbage collection, which of course any changes in memory management may go awry. 

20 hours ago, DoctaSax said:

Thanks Doc, I as wondering why the logs were so terse. 

16 hours ago, Lord_Bob said:

Also found this in the github of xNVSE maybe this could help find the problem? Because this guy sounds like he knows what he saying.

https://github.com/xNVSE/NVSE/issues/17

I suspect given the handle that was posted by Doctasax. :)  May be wrong but the handle is similar. I joined their site on discord, it looks like script heavy mods utilizing arrays, which of course would be any mod which has on lot to keep track of and does a lot... seem to have issues. NpcSprint, Darnified and such...  Looking at the release they changed  the evaluation stack after parsing assignment, decision, iteration  and even call functionality (naturally calls will use reference pointers and values)... They changed ui and string formatting functions and on top of that introduced garbage collection of strings and arrays (makes sense because a string is technically an array).

• NVSE expression evaluator heavily optimized for performance (let, eval, foreach, call etc. no longer considered slow)
  • NVSE arrays heavily optimized for performance
  • NVSE cosave saving and loading heavily optimized for performance
  • Optimizations in UI functions and string formatting functions
  • Automatic cleanup of string variables and array variables (no more string and array var save bloating)
54 minutes ago, eflat0 said:

I suspect given the handle that was posted by Doctasax. :)  May be wrong but the handle is similar. I joined their site on discord, it looks like script heavy mods utilizing arrays, which of course would be any mod which has on lot to keep track of and does a lot... seem to have issues. NpcSprint, Darnified and such...  Looking at the release they changed  the evaluation stack after parsing assignment, decision, iteration  and even call functionality (naturally calls will use reference pointers and values)... They changed ui and string formatting functions and on top of that introduced garbage collection of strings and arrays (makes sense because a string is technically an array).

• NVSE expression evaluator heavily optimized for performance (let, eval, foreach, call etc. no longer considered slow)
  • NVSE arrays heavily optimized for performance
  • NVSE cosave saving and loading heavily optimized for performance
  • Optimizations in UI functions and string formatting functions
  • Automatic cleanup of string variables and array variables (no more string and array var save bloating)

I dont really know what that means lol but does that mean they can/will fix it?

27 minutes ago, Lord_Bob said:

I dont really know what that means lol but does that mean they can/will fix it?

Yes, I know in fact other devs get lost in my jargon. I downloaded the source for 6.0.1 just to poke around and look at it... It's been so long since I launched Visual Studio it keeps popping a message that 16.8.4 is available. I was looking at how it  evaluates arrays a minute ago. I normally work in java and plsql on unix envs these days, have not coded in C++ for a few years. Really the best way to figure out anything would be to get a copy of the source for 5.1b6 load that in a source control tool, then load 6.0.1 in and all the differences would be obvious, that or a diff from a shell. Thing is it's not mine to do nor do I really have the time. I'm sure the developers are looking into it. To me is seems arrays are built (instantiated) correctly but something happens to them... or at least is what I suspect.  

6 minutes ago, Lord_Bob said:

I think it is working but whenever I do the masturbation key it says aborting actor is invalid code 1. Does this have to do with the problem with the arrays? I am using a custom race if that has anything to do with it.

Yea I dont think they fixed it because I can't play any animations after I play one once. Not only that but the mcm spunk menus options are mixed up like the options are missing or the text is inside another options name (that probably didnt make sense)

21 hours ago, DoctaSax said:

xNVSE 6.0.2 is out based on yesterday's feedback

DebugLog.txt

Okay, I've a log  and in it a lot of errors on "Let" so seems to me it's having issues even building an array at times?  Just a guess really.  I also did not get any deep dump results that you do. 

Error in script 00000000 in mod FalloutNV.esm
Failed to parse script data
    File: FalloutNV.esm Offset: 0x0000 Command: Let
Error in script 00000000 in mod FalloutNV.esm
Failed to parse script data
    File: FalloutNV.esm Offset: 0x0038 Command: ar_Map

I know a couple of other things..... or can tab a stab at them.

From a dialog quest the old call style worked but only once, and in the middle of it lost data.

;

set SexoutNG.ActorA to Player
set SexoutNG.ActorB to GetSelf
set SexoutNG.IsVaginal to 1
set SexoutNG.CBDialogB to SexDialogueAfter
CIOS SexoutBegin

;

This however the newer style calls did not work at all and I'm thinking must be the parameters (they're passed as an array struct of order pairs. ):

;

array_var aAnim
int iAnim
int iSize
int iChoice

let aAnim := Ar_List 603, 604, 608, 609, 618, 620, 633, 634, 635, 636, 702, 703, 705, 709, 710, 750, 751
let iSize := ar_Size aAnim
let iChoice := Rand 0, iSize
let iAnim := aAnim[iChoice]

AddItem SexoutSStraponDildo 1 1
EquipItem SexoutSStraponDildo

call fnSexoutActRunFull (Ar_Map "ActorA"::0, "ActorB"::PlayerREF,"CBDialogA"::SexDialogueKinkyAfter, "anim"::iAnim)