View File

"Love Comes In Spurts"

What it is

Sexout Spunk is in essence a data communication mod. It was meant as a detailed and flexible system of determining who orgasms, and what happens with the cum. It generates a bunch of data when an actor orgasms - gender, race, species, location where the ejaculate ends up, volume, time of ejaculation etc - and then tracks and recalculates that. Over time, some other systems were added to it, although they are all modular so you can pick and choose. Let's go over all of them:

1. Lust tracking

Lust is conceptualized as a primary need. A long-term need that becomes an itch that needs scratching. This is made a bit more real for you with buffs and debuffs.

In spunk, it goes from 0 to 100. Spunk can visualize this on screen with its own HUD or with the patches that work with oHUD and IMCNNV.

As soon as lust tracking is on (default), the player is tracked. In order to add an NPC to the system, you get them under your crosshair and press the hotkey you select in the MCM submenu. Do it again to remove the NPC.

Lust is reduced by sexual acts, if the actor can be expected to be able to orgasm from it.

Actors who get raped will be set to a negative value which will only be restored back to 0 over time, taking into account a setting you select for that.

Drugs, alcohol and drug withdrawal can all have an impact on lust increase rate. Some will boost it, others will slow it down. SleepEZ and LustOh from SODrugs affect lust increase rate as well.

Lust increase can be affected by the Frigid and Horndog perks, by 5% per rank. The Nymphomaniac perk also boosts lust increase, as well as arousal increase by 5%. The masochist perk makes you hornier and easier to please when wounded.

2. Arousal and orgasm

During a sex act, an 'arousal' variable will be calculated for each actor in it. When it exceeds the value of 100, this is taken to be an orgasm, kicking into gear the other functionalities below like cum tracking etc.

Arousal is affected by
- the lust value the actor had at the time,
- a gender-specific value you can set in MCM,
- the experience they and their partners have for their roles in the act if the XP system is used,
- the personal preference they have for their roles in the act if the enjoyment system is used,
- lingering rape penalties (see lust tracking)
- the timing of the act compared to Sexout's default time

It is possible, then, for an actor not to receive an orgasm when the act is terminated, and this can lead to a lowering of enjoyment for the roles performed in the act, starting a vicious circle! To combat that, when the player is involved in an act, you can try holding down the 'run' control key to speed up your own arousal increase, or the 'crouch' control to slow it down. A HUD readout should give you some indication of how you're doing.

If an actor can't orgasm from an act, eg performing oral, their arousal will be capped.

Turning arousal on can affect the duration of the act: if both actors have orgasmed and the current timing's within the window you've set in MCM there's a good chance the act will stop early. Conversely, if an actor is 'nearly there', the act may be prolonged until orgasm.

The Insatiable perk makes it more likely for you to continue after orgasm.

3. Cum tracking

Cum tracking is as explained above, a background core system that the others rely on. It really is only a virtual representation of what happens when people orgasm during sex.

Depending on settings like 'pullout', 'squirt' and 'overflow', cum will be determined to land on different places, and will be tracked in arrays that I call 'spurts'. They contain information about the actor's species, race, gender, identity, volume and the time of ejaculation.

4. Sperm tracking

Any vaginal cum spurts start to release sperm into the sperm tracking system, a copy of cum tracking that replaces "volume" with "sperm count" and carries over the other information. This means that sperm increases gradually over time, and is also killed off after a set time. In between, the number's ready for a mod like Sexout Pregnancy to determine it's enough to trigger a pregnancy. This makes for a system that's fairly realistic, but precludes insta-pregnancy. If you want to increase your odds, try raising cum volume settings in MCM.

5. Smell tracking

Upon orgasm, a non-human species will leave behind a 'smell' that makes other creatures of that species friendly to the 'receiver'. MCM settings let you determine how long that lasts.

Left out of the system are anchorage chimera tanks, lucky 38 securitrons, liberty prime and ZAX computers. Dogs that are faction sniffers won't make you legion, ncr etc.

6. Cum shaders

On orgasm, it's possible that cum shaders are applied to the receiver's body. If in your MCM settings you choose to 'let spunk decide', this will depend on how much lands on the outside of the body in the (virtual) cum tracking system (3). You may want to override with other settings to force it to always happen.

Some creatures' cum may look funny. This is intentional.

In order to line up the fading out of the 'dripping' shader with the application of the 'permanent' one, the timing of the dripping one is rather short. I've provided intel on how to increase that duration... somewhere in the thread.

7. Washing

On interaction with water, you can be prompted to wash yourself if there's cum on the outside of the body in the cum tracking system, a shader is applied, or a smell is applied. This will clear all of these. You can also tell NPCs to wash.

There are two ways I use to know if you're interacting with water. The effect-based one detects more types of water, such as puddles, but some experience problems with it, so there's also an activator-based one you can choose in MCM.

8. Experience and enjoyment

At the beginning of an act, Spunk detects what each actor is doing in it, assigning them 'roles'.
The role strings are: Sucker, Sucked, Fucker, Fucked, Assfucker, Assfucked, Licker, Licked, Titfucker, Titfucked, Jerker, Jerked, Fingerer, Fingered, Footsier, Footsied, Tribber, Inserter, Inserted, DoggyDo, DoggyDone, MissDo, MissDone, Riding, Ridden, Tantric, Bound, Binding, Dom, Sub, Group, Whipper, Whipped. (Titfucker & Footsier are the owners of the tits/feet.)

The count system keeps track of how many times an actor has performed a specific role, and how often they've been with a non-human species. It does this in the form of NX variables with the following namespace:
"SO:Count:Role:Rolestring"
"SO:Count:Species:Speciesstring"
(The species strings can be found in the outdated documentation that ships with the mod.)

The XP system hands out experience points based on the existing experience of the actors in the act and how difficult it should be to get the other to orgasm. Experience is always increased a little for everyone, but more for whoever gets their partner(s) to orgasm.
"SO:XP:Role:Rolestring"
"SO:XP:Species:Speciesstring"
If you take the Are You Experienced? perk, sex experience gained will be added to your game xp.

The enjoyment system is based on the premisse that orgasming from an act increases your preference for what you did in it, and not getting to orgasm or even being raped decreases it.
"SO:Enjoy:Role:Rolestring"
"SO:Enjoy:Species:Speciesstring"
Enjoyment for a role the actor's never played usually starts at the neutral value of 1, except a few that start higher (receiving oral) and a few that start lower (receiving anal, whipping).

Both the XP and Enjoy system range from 0.2 to 5, as they are used as multipliers in determining arousal increase during an act. A neutral value is 1.

If you notice that your character's arousal increases only very slowly, generate a Spunk log before sex and check it afterwards for a line starting with "SpunkSPArousalScpt" and a bunch of numbers. "XPF" there is the experience factor, "Enjoy" gives you the enjoyment factor. Especially enjoyment may be too low for your tastes.
You can change it by opening the console, clicking on the character and typing:
Set_EVFL "SO:XP:Role:TheRoleString" somevalue
Alternatively, you can go in MCM, and turn off xp and/or enjoyment tracking. This should clear out all your enjoyment variables, giving you a fresh start. Wait in game for at least 5 seconds, then turn it back on.

Spunk assigns a series of up to 66 perks to the player character that depend on their enjoyment for specific roles. On their own, these perks do nothing except give you a clue how high or low your character's enjoyment for a particular act is. You should be able to derive that from the description and rank.

9. Troubleshooting

- Definitely make sure you have the correct versions of NVSE, SexoutNG and NX. If Spunk says you don't, you don't.
- Make sure you run the latest Spunk. Bugs in previous versions may've been fixed, after all.
- Use the debug tools you can access from MCM, and if you plan to report what you think is a bug, definitely use the "generate log" feature in a way that the bug is captured.
- If a character, especially the player character, doesn't seem to orgasm from sex, re-read the chapters about arousal (2) and enjoyment (8).

Requirements:
SexoutNG 2.10.97+, NVSE 5.1.2+, NX 16+, UIO 1.31+, JIP 53+

Permissions: GPL3

Credits

Jaam, mostly, for porting the fancy NVSE4 stuff I’m using in this mod, as well as fixing the fancy NVSE4 stuff that didn’t work at first, and adding some fancy stuff to nx for me. I pestered Jaam about so many things, and he always came through in record time, so I gave him co-authorship. I honestly hope more modders will start to use this stuff and make some great mods with it.
ChaseRoxand, for the orginal SexoutLust, which most of my own lust tracking is based on
A.J. for teaching me how to HUD
Zippy57 for Lust's original HUD readout addons for pHUD and oHUD.
Whoever did Lust's anyHUD addon.
Prideslayer, for a couple of tips along the way
Hal, for pitching the idea & showing patience as it grew and grew - no Doc mod without a bit of feature creep :classic_wink:
Odessa, for a great debug dump template
QQuix, for the “DeepDump” UDF found on the TES4 modding wiki, also for several examples of nested array use in assorted posts on the Beth forums, without which I wouldn't have known if that was even possible or how to go about it.
TSS5062 for cum shaders - yowsa!
panthercom for perk names
And, well, some unknown Japanese modders who made the textures I use for the cum shaders (the LoverswithPK bukkake ones).
Anybody who ever reported a bug in a way that I could fix it

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/05/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexoutNG 2.10.97+, NVSE5.1.2+, NX16+, UIO 1.31+, JIP 53+

View File

Debugging

If on game load, spunk gives you a message that you don't have the minimum required version of either NVSE, NX or SexoutNG, then that's exactly what it means. It's never been wrong so far.

Spunk comes with extensive debug readouts and functions made for the purpose. Spunk's a complicated nesting of scripts so the only way I have of tracking down whatever you think is going wrong is if you:

- turn on debugging in the MCM menu

- turn on the generate log option, now found under "debug tools" in MCM

- attach the file to your post as an attachment. (Switch to full editor)

Without a log file, chances are I can't help with whatever issue you're having.

Note: while all console output is written to the file, you may notice some stutter.

If your problem manifests itself in a way that makes it impossible to generate a log via MCM (eg in the init cycle), do the following

- exit the game

- start the game but don't load your save yet

- in the main menu, open the console and type

scof "somefilename.txt"
setdebugmode 1 xx

with 'xx' being the decimal position of spunk in your LO

Then load your save and reproduce the problem.

Information for modders

At sex start, Spunk does a bunch of checks and sets nx vars that facilitate its own internal handling of data. You can read those as a shortcut for whatever you think needs looking up.

Some of them are independent of the act, and will stay on an actor even after the act, although they are re-calculated on every sex start (should stay the same, but who knows, you might have use showracemenu or something & gender can differ according to strapon use). They are:

NX_GetEVSt “Spunk:Species” ; species string – can determine any & all species used in FNV/FO3 + their DLCs, whether sexout has anims for them or not – see complete list below. Check as:

if eval NX_GetEVSt “Spunk:Species” == “Human”, or set a string var to the result for further handling:

let sv_somestring := NX_GetEVST “Spunk:Species”

NX_GetEVFo “Spunk:Race”  ; plain formid of the race
NX_GetEVSt “Spunk:RaceCat” ; race category string à see the bit about race categories for why they’re there; you check these the same as species: if eval “Spunk:RaceCat” == “Asian” etc. Applicable category strings are “AfricanAmerican”, “Asian”, “Caucasian”, “Ghoul”, “Hispanic”, “Mutant”, “Robotic” + Old/OldAged variations (ie: “CaucasianOld”, “AfricanAmericanOldAged” etc)
NX_GetEVFl “Spunk:Gender” ; 1 = female, 2 = male, 3 = has the SexoutSheMaleEffect, 5 = wearing strapon recognized as such by sexout

Because those nx vars can be used for purposes that have nothing to do with sex, you can also buildref some of Spunk’s UDFs and call them to set those nx vars on any actors whenever you want.  (I’d avoid calling it on non-persistent actor refs though, and if you do, clear them when you no longer need them.)

That’s:

int iIndex
ref rUDF
set iIndex to GetModIndex “SexoutSpunk.esp”
set rUDF to BuildRef iIndex formID
rActor.call rUDF

FormIDs in decimal:
- species detect: 49081
- race & race categories detect: 49082
- gender detect: 17478

Other NX vars are specific to the act and will be cleared when it ends. They are:

• NX_GetEVFl “Spunk:Act:Count” ; number of actors in the act, set on all actors
  • NX_GetEVFl “Spunk:Act:Anim” ; anim number
  • NX_GetEVFl “Spunk:Act:Busy” ; simple bool to detect if an actor is involved in any sex act – can be used instead of the var04 mask, set on all
  • NX_GetEVSt “Spunk:Act:Who” == “ActorA”, “ActorB”, “ActorC”
  • NX_GetEVFo “Spunk:Act:ActorA” (& B/C): set on all actors so you can easily find each A/B/C from anyone
  • NX_GetEVFl “Spunk:Act:Rapist” ; bool
  • NX_GetEVFl “Spunk:Act:RapeVictim” ; bool
  • NX_GetEVFl “Spunk:Act:ZAZ” ; bool, set on all
  • NX_GetEVfl “Spunk:Act:CanCum” ; bool, notifies if an actor should be able to orgasm from the act (not raped, not performing oral while getting nothing in return etc)
  • NX_GetEVFo "Spunk:Act:CumTgtActor"; specifies the target actor for the actor ref's (M/V) ejaculation
  • NX_GetEVSt “Spunk:Act:CumTgtLoc”; specifies target location for the actor ref’s ejaculation, on orgasm this location is used to determine other locations in case of pullout/overflow/squirt.
  • NX_GetEVFl “Spunk:Act:Licker”, “Spunk:Act:Licked”, “Spunk:Act:Sucker”, “Spunk:Act:Sucked”, “Spunk:Act:Fucker”, “Spunk:Act:Fucked”, “Spunk:Act:Assfucker”, “Spunk:Act:Assfucked”, “Spunk:Act:Inserter”, “Spunk:Act:Inserted” ; Booleans combining A/B/C + location/sextype information into a more accurate system. An actor can be both fucked & assfucked in a 3way for instance, although this depends on accurate setting of the sextype sexout variable by the mod that starts the act.

After orgasm, spunk does what is its main function and determines whose cum ends up where. This is all parked in nested arrays and stringmaps for long-term tracking but for the purpose of handling shaders and smells some of it’s also communicated as nx vars:

• NX_GetEVfl “Spunk:Vol:Inside”: total cum volume in an actor’s orifices (ml)
  • NX_GetEVFl “Spunk:Vol:Outside”: total cum volume on an actor’s skin (ml)
  • NX_GetEVFl “Spunk:Vol:Inside:Species: same but divided by species, ie you check NX_GetEVfl “Spunk:Vol:Inside:Human” (same species string list as species detection)
  • NX_GetEVfl “Spunk:Vol:Outside:Species
  • NX_GetEVFl “Spunk:Vol:Location with location being any of “Mouth”, “Vagina”, “Rectum”, "Arm", "Ass", "Anus", "Back", "Belly", "Chest", "Crotch", "Face", "Feet", "Legs", "Neck", "Hair"
  • NX_GetEVFl “Spunk:Vol:Location:Species: same as with location but again divided by species
  •    NX_GetEVFo "Spunk:Shader:Current": current shader that’s supposed to be on an actor
  •    NX_GetEVFl "Spunk:Shader:Left": GDP time the current shader was applied
  •    NX_GetEVFl “Spunk:Smell:Spurts”: number of smell-leaving spurts on an actor
  • NX_GetEVFl "Spunk:Smell:Left:SpurtNo": with spurtno = “Spurt1”, “Spurt2” etc; stores GDP of time a smell-leaving spurt was left.
  • NX_GetEVFl "Spunk:Smell:Duration:SpurtNo": duration of the smell associated with the spurt.
  • NX_GetEVFo "Spunk:Smell:Faction:SpurtNo": faction that the actor’s added to while the smell lasts.

List of species strings set by spunk:

“Abomination” (Zeta), “Alien”, “Ant”, “BarkScorpion”, “Behemoth” (FO3), “Bighorner”, “Bloatfly”, “Brahmin”, “BrainBot” (OWB), “Cazadore”, “Centaur”, “Chimera” (Anchorage), “Coyote”, “DeathClaw”, “Dog”, “DogCyberDog” (OWB), “DogLegionMongrel”, “DogViciousDog”, “EyeBot”, “FailedFEVSubject” (FO3), “FeralGhoul”, “FireAnt”, “FireGecko”, “Gecko”, “Ghost” (DM), “GlowingOne”, “GoldenGecko”, “GreenGecko” (HH), “GuardianDrone” (Zeta), “Hologram” (DM), “Human”, “Lakelurk”, “LibertyPrime” (FO3), “Mantis”, “MiniSentryTurret”, “Mirelurk”, “MirelurkKing”, “MisterGutsy”, “MisterHandy”, “Molerat”, “Nightkin”, “Nightstalker”, “Protectron”, “QueenAnt”, “RadRoach”, “RadScorpion”, “Rat”, “Raven”, “Robobrain”, “Roboscorpion”, “Securitron”, “SentryBot”, “SentryTurret”, “SporeCarrier”, “SporePlant”, “Supermutant”, “SupermutantOverlord” (BS), “SupportDrone” (Zeta), “Swampfolk” (PL), “Trog” (Pitt), “Tunneler” (LR), “YaoGuai” (HH, FO3)

Cool Stuff, having looked into the code of this I can say Docs put a heap of work into this, it's absolutely Bonza.

Just a quick note that I have been readying SCR & Pregnancy beta's for this in the background

SCR should automatically detect Spunk loaded in a saved game and disable and remove all it's Semen / ShaderEffects / Faction Smells / Buffs to remove any conflicts.

Unfortunately Pregnancy isn't ready yet so you can't use Pregnancy with Sexout Spunk and I want to give Sexout Spunk a bit of time to settle, but it will happen soon, I may just renable the semen tokens alone in the next beta release this week to get Pregnancy working.

If you need the 3rd post Doc just let me know and I'll repost this and delete this one.

SCR should automatically detect Spunk loaded in a saved game and disable and remove all it's Semen / ShaderEffects / Faction Smells / Buffs to remove any conflicts.

Unfortunately Pregnancy isn't ready yet so you can't use Pregnancy with Sexout Spunk and I want to give Sexout Spunk a bit of time to settle, but it will happen soon, I may just renable the semen tokens alone in the next beta release this week to get Pregnancy working.

Sure, all things in due time :)

For the moment, sperm tracking only kicks in gear if people turn that on in MCM, so they can just leave it off for a while (or turn it on to see it in action in the console, obviously).

edit: I think I'm good with just the 2 posts

Heh, I don't mind a few quiet days of not looking at any code :P I'll start the first item on the to-do list tomorrow, best get that out of the way first. Jaam's also added the getrace function to the latest nvse release, which I'll fit in my race detection stuff.

I suppose there's not much to do with it for regular players atm other than checking out the shader stuff & testing the smell stuff, and no amount of proto-punk can change that. Things are bound to liven up a bit when I do the orgasm stuff. Also, I thought about easier cum volume/sperm count readouts in some way but don't quite know how to go about it, because there's a lot of information that can be juggled around at any given moment which presents a spot of trouble organizing it, eg according to location, species, "whose" etc.

For cum & sperm tracking, I like the system except for what I'll change, but could use a bit of input on the math of, for instance, whittling away sperm from millions on ejaculation to a few thousand waiting for an egg by killing & tranferring them at 5-second intervals. Bit of guesswork went in there.

Also some facts:

- on sleep, wait or fast travel, characters with cum on outside parts of the body, will have that removed. Anything else will catch up as normal.

- sperm can live 3.5 gamedays in the fallopian tubes, 1 gameday in cervix/uterus, 30 minutes of real time in the vagina. They don't exist elsewhere, and only start to be created if the female character is fertile enough for them to enter the cervix. If there is a need for different life expectancy for sperm per species, I can work that in, but they already have different sperm counts and cum multipliers, so really if it doesn't take after 3.5 gamedays, there's not much going for them. Mutated animals tend to have higher sperm counts than humans, ghouls and supermutants lower. This has little to do with their cum multipliers though: muties produce quite a bit, bloatflies etc not so much.

- old and oldaged people produce less cum on average, and such males have a lower sperm count

I knew you were doing sperm tracking in the womb but fallopian tubes seems a bit over detailed, I only track ova in the womb so to speak :)

I've added Spunk into my Load Order so will lok into it more next week after I get this SCADA project sorted.

Hopefully once you get some indication the faction smells are working I can remove all that stuff from SCR and push a few more people over to using Spunk, I'll remove the Shaders soon from SCR as there seemed to be a few reports of them not working for some people anyway  :)

I knew you were doing sperm tracking in the womb but fallopian tubes seems a bit over detailed, I only track ova in the womb so to speak :)

Ah, well, same difference really. I just took a bit of inspiration from science - or science! - just to have any clue at all of how to proceed with the numbers and everything.

I've added Spunk into my Load Order so will lok into it more next week after I get this SCADA project sorted.

Hopefully once you get some indication the faction smells are working I can remove all that stuff from SCR and push a few more people over to using Spunk, I'll remove the Shaders soon from SCR as there seemed to be a few reports of them not working for some people anyway  :)

I'm interested whether the faction smell stuff works too - I ran a couple of tests, but never went outside Doc's house to actually see if animals stopped attacking you (also, I'm a bit queasy about creature sex; doesn't fit my characters).

Does this produce visible results yet? Sperm on the skin etc.?

Tried it out, didn't see anything; nothing seemed to break either,

as far as I can tell. I'm using the Type 3 body with perky D Cups BTW.

It should - worked in my test game. Check your settings - if you let spunk decide, it only does anything if sufficient cum is found on the outside of your body. Whether that happens depends on your pullout, overflow and/or squirt percentages.

I've been waiting for something like this and tried it out and noticed a few things. Not sure if it's just me or not. I started a new game for it too. About every 5 seconds I get the text at top left saying "Spunk's up" and doesn't stop flashing that. Also when I change the settings in the mcm it doesn't save them, keeps changing back to the default settings it starts with. Also I wasn't getting any visible textures but I assume it was because I can't keep the bumped up settings in the mcm. I'm using all the newer nvse requirements to wrote on here too btw. 

I just thought I'd let you know these things in case so others notice them too, if it is just me then I don't mind waiting for a later version. I'm just glad you are making a mod like this. Thx.

Hm, both the init stuff & the mcm stuff work on my end. The init message that keeps popping up would make me think there's still something about nvse4 + nx12 that you didn't install right. I don't have an explanation for the MCM settings not saving though.

I have downloaded all requirements and installed correctly, all I get is a annoying popup tell me it only runs on NVSE4+ and NX12+ done both and installed and yet still get this message that stops me playing until I disable the mod...Would have been nice to see this in action...

Barring the remote possibility that there's something off about the recent nvse or nx releases that makes the functions that detect their versions crap out, chances are you didn't install the right ones. After all, that's why the message is in there. Please make sure: nvse 4.2beta 2 in your root folder, extender v12.b2 in your data/nvse/plugins folder.

Edit: hey, where did that post go? Ah well...

So I reinstalled those things and checked to make sure if everything else was up to date and the "spunk's up" text is still popping up every few seconds. It's like it's reinitializing itself over and over or something. That's why my changes in mcm don't save. I'll make them and then the text would pop up and it will change the mcm numbers back to default. Now I am running the game through TTW (Tale of Two Wastelands), do you think that would make a difference? Although everything else I have installed works fine with it. I could live with the pop up if the textures show up but haven't been able to get them yet since I can't adjust the numbers to notice them yet.

I don't want to keep bothering you with my little problems, I'm sure you have better things to do. A lot of times these things work them self out when I use a later release so if that's the case here I can wait for it. Thx again for the help.

edit: I toggled the debug mode messages in mcm and when the pop up comes up it says  Spunk:Main:Init:3  in the console. Not sure if that's changeable or if it means anything that helps.

(It is at the bottom of my load order too if that matters)

If the "spunk's up" message repeats itself but you don't get the "spunk needs NVSE4+ etc" messagebox, I'd be interested to know if this stops happening if you untick any of the FO3 DLCs in your LO. There may be some records in the esms that TTW changes, although I thought those races & factions that I buildref should be safe, and the only reason I buildref 'em is obviously to be fully compatible with TTW. I don't have that installed myself yet, but I hope to someday.

So... I did find an oversight in one of my init scripts - the Pitt's DLC01TrogFaction is changed by TTW into the leftover with the similar name in the FNV esm, and I buildreffed it as if it were still the one from the Pitt, resulting in doing something with a ref that doesn't exist. That still doesn't quite explain the Init number being 3 - a crash in that script should mean the init number is 2.

In order to get to the bottom of it, I'm attaching a debug version with that part fixed and that already turns on debugging before you can manually do so in MCM, and starts a debug output to "spunk log.txt" which you'll find in your root folder. Just start from a spunk-free save, let it run, get me the file.

Note: this is just for people who spot any trouble on startup that isn't the "requires NVE4+ and NX12+" message. Once that's been resolved, I'll upload the fix soon enough.

Edit: removed, fix is in the download now

Awesome! That esp. worked great. It stopped flashing on and off, the mcm saved changes and the textures showed up.

Here's what it said in the console:

SpunkFuInitReg called

Spunk Main is 62000DD1

Spunk:Main:Init:1

Spunk Main: initializing smell tracking array

As far as getting the info for you from the root folder, you may have to explain to me how to retrieve it and post it on here for you. (Like where is the root folder for one thing?)  I'm not what one would call "computer savvy", everything I know is from trial and error. So let me know.

Anyways thx again for the help and another great mod.

I haven't tried out your mod yet, it looks very interesting.

I peeked inside and noticed that you are using the old Oblivion textures.

I made a sample resource of cum textures over in the SexLab-Stacking Cum thread.

They are not all that great but if you can use them then by all means do.

Let me know if it's helpful.

Thanks

Awesome! That esp. worked great. It stopped flashing on and off, the mcm saved changes and the textures showed up.

Here's what it said in the console:

SpunkFuInitReg called

Spunk Main is 62000DD1

Spunk:Main:Init:1

Spunk Main: initializing smell tracking array

As far as getting the info for you from the root folder, you may have to explain to me how to retrieve it and post it on here for you. (Like where is the root folder for one thing?)  I'm not what one would call "computer savvy", everything I know is from trial and error. So let me know.

Anyways thx again for the help and another great mod.

Good - because of that number I thought something else might've been wrong, but if it reaches init 1, all should be fine. The root folder is where your game exe is, btw, where you install nvse too. There should be a spunk log.txt there now. I'll update with the fix soon, I'd advise to switch to that one then. The scof command that creates the output text file can make things a little choppy when there are a lot of debug prints happening in the console.

I haven't tried out your mod yet, it looks very interesting.

I peeked inside and noticed that you are using the old Oblivion textures.

I made a sample resource of cum textures over in the SexLab-Stacking Cum thread.

They are not all that great but if you can use them then by all means do.

Let me know if it's helpful.

Thanks

Thanks, I'll check it out. :)

Hmm found a little bug, the MCM debugging doesn't turn off the debugging messages in the console, but the messages are very informative now I'm starting to look into Spunk integration for Pregnancy :)

I'll check that out tomorrow - I overhauled the tracking system a bit these last few, replacing a few stringmaps with regular arrays, catching one or two minor bugs along the way. Because of that 0.5 be one of the few times I'll insist on a clean save - most of the structure is centered on painless updates, but this one'll be too incisive for that, and it's best to get it out of the way before lust/arousal come into play and more people end up downloading.

And yes, there sure is no shortage of debug messaging, heh.