Sexlab and creature gangbangs

sexxxyfox

I noticed while looking through the toggles for animations, there are several that look like there are for as many as 4 falmers (for instance) or daugers...how would that even happen? Will anymod that supports the parrying of creatures with player/npcs trigger it? Or only certain mods?

For example, I knowyou can't use MatchMaker since it only supports up to 3 actors.

Would SexLAbRandomAttack set that up? I guess I could try bookoflove, and see how many I can hit before they catch up with me :-p

tips/advice welcome, and thanks.

I noticed while looking through the toggles for animations, there are several that look like there are for as many as 4 falmers (for instance) or daugers...how would that even happen?

try defeat

While defeat can support this it is not enabled by default. You will need to edit the script for it to happen.

I noticed while looking through the toggles for animations, there are several that look like there are for as many as 4 falmers (for instance) or daugers...how would that even happen?

try defeat

While defeat can support this it is not enabled by default. You will need to edit the script for it to happen.

really? somebody must have hacked my compiuter and edited the script.

i have only aktivated creature multi in mcm and it works like a charme with up to 5 draugr or falmer.

try defeat

i have only aktivated creature multi in mcm and it works like a charme with up to 5 draugr or falmer.

I have defeat and I activate the gangbang through the SkyU setting, but it never actually happens, no matter how many creatures are in the area.

try defeat

I have defeat and I activate the gangbang through the SkyU setting, but it never actually happens, no matter how many creatures are in the area.

sorry i cant tell you what you have done different to me, as i sayed: works like a charme without scripting or other meshing around.

Yeah...I can't get threesomes with people or 3p/4p/5p to trigger at all..its always 1 on 1...I've check to make sure its all enabled...even set chance to like1 100%...are there any known conflicts? maybe I'llmess with load order...tips advice thoughts welcome

yes, falmer and dragur test...gotta tell you though.it was ahrd to find a dungeon with enough falmer left on a few of my games :-p

my character will take a knee, and 1 will start to have sex with me, and the other just kinda walk off...they dont even cue up to take turns or anything..and I have turns"on"

Just tried it again with my character it wasn't working on  last night...It was either one for two things

1) Book of Love mod

2) Load order (I moved defeat to be first of the addons)

also, Hentai Creatures is great for testing. You can summon howerver many you want, and using flames on them will make them agressive.

Thanks for all the input guys.

try console: help falmer

there you got your number and with that you are able for: player.placeatme (the number for the one you want) 10000 or if you want just 5 than 5 :P

Just tested this and it works like a charm :P

Reading here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22605-are-the-draugrfalmer-4-5p-working-in-any-way/?do=findComment&comment=561179

I have the ideas guys a little confused.. I'll explain my situation

Recall creatures with hentai creatures, Falmer or Draugr with SexLab MatchMaker, I can only to have the threesome 3P (1 Falmer, 1 PC woman, 1 Falmer  and the same with Draugr) as well as SexLab and MatchMaker, what need and what I do to make operate the aniamzione GangBang 4P or 5P, four creatures and a woman..?

Mods like

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/49020/?

will add a lot of draugr and falmer (Bleak Falls Barrow gets 20 extra draugr).

The entire "Populated" series by the same modder works well with Sexlab ( and OBIS, and Random Encounters)

Currently I'm using Submit with Live a Deviant Life and trying to add Sanguines Debauchery to the mix.

The computer you're using better be up to snuff tho . . .

Mods like

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/49020/?

will add a lot of draugr and falmer (Bleak Falls Barrow gets 20 extra draugr).

The entire "Populated" series by the same modder works well with Sexlab ( and OBIS, and Random Encounters)

Currently I'm using Submit with Live a Deviant Life and trying to add Sanguines Debauchery to the mix.

The computer you're using better be up to snuff tho . . .

Thanks!  ^_^

Sanguine Debauchery I have not figured out how to make it work even with humans.. :(

• 3 months later...

Do you need specific mods for the gangbangs then? I have Submit  & Puppet.. can I do it with those?

Edit: It DOES work if you do it voluntarily with puppet, put on "tcai" "tai" and "tgm" in console, meaning the NPCs all freeze, and TGM so you can keep doing the spell, otherwise it won't work. You select multiple targets, then yourself. Enjoy!

..Now I just wish there was fem monsters ;)

Edit3: Well, it doesn't always work.. Going to keep trying!

• 2 months later...

SexLab Enchantress works if you dont mind i being a spell that triggers the animations.I tested it myself and it works with as much 4 falmars/draugurs 

I can't seem to get the gangbangs to work with enchantress. What do i need to change in sexlab to get this to work?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived