Get a customized, jiggly female player-char with body physics from scratch (cbbe, tbbp, hdt)

jebbie

I've done much of research the last days and i'd like to share my knowledge so far. It felt quite tough for me to get all these informations together because they're kind of widely spread over the interwebs - so here comes my step-by-step todo-list after you've installed a fresh skyrim through steam.

• goto http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/?, make an account and install Nexus Mod Manager (NMM)

the state of the art mod-manager for skyrim - allows to directly download mods with one click from the nexus page and you can savely un-install mods again

• install HDT -> http://hdt.monsto.com/forum/index.php?/tutorials/article/1-how-to-setup-hdt-physics-extension/

extremely nice extension to give your body havok physics - get jiggle without any animation needed, it will work with every existing animation hack because it is physics! :)

• install CBBE -> http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2666/?

in my eyes the state of the art body-replacer mod - because it's the only one which comes with the tools "bodyslider" and "outfitstudio". you can make you're own, customized body-shape with them and convert almost any armor you can find for you're body.

• install TBBP -> http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34713/?

nice, animation-based butt and tits bounces, and all new running/walking animations, much sexy, wow intensifies :D

• install XP32 Skeleton -> http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26800/?

a new animation skeleton with new bones for butt and tits, needed for a full support of animations and i think also for hdt it's not bad.

• install HDT Havok Object -> http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22955-hdt-breast-for-all-tbbp-body-and-armor/

the only working way i found (and also the easiest one) to get breast collision physics working on your body

• install sexy idle animation -> http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24339-sexy-idle-animation-by-red31133dm/

a must have when you're going so far to have all these things :D i've attached also another archive with some idle animations which i can't find the thread anymore.. try them all out!

• delete skeleton_female.hkx in "data/meshes/actors/character/character assets female/"

if you don't do that, it can cause weird jiggling of your breasts, they're staying upwards during idle animation for example. delete skeleton.hkx to gieve hdt the full control over the body animation which fixes that in most cases.

Now you're almost ready - startup the game now to check everything, if the jiggle animations still seems strange during idle animation -> uninstall TBBP and XP32 again, then install TBBP first, then XP32 and delete skeleton_female.hkx again -> this should fix any animation issues.

But now, the real fun kicks in - bodyslide and outfitstudio!

• goto the mod-site http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015/?

read the whole description, seriously! you will most likely end up installing every damn armor mod he mentions with all the cb plus stuff and merge all together into body-slide folder and your data/meshes folder.

• install bodyslide/outfitstudio mod (link above)

in every case, install that first because we're going to integrate folders from following mods into these directories.

• if you want to use TERA Armor later, install main mod first -> http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29411/?

makes all armors of tera basically available -> at the end we can batch-build all of them with our desired bodyshape preset ;) the same is necessary for every other special armor you want to use from all the packages like "vampire cuirass" or "mithril", "seraphine".. in every case the main-mod must be installed (could be found for almost all on nexus) because you need the .esm file which gives you the items in the game, mesh-data alone is useless

• install calientes vanilla armor (link in bodyslide-mod-desc)
  • install cb++ mak armor (link in bodyslide-mod-desc)
  • install skimpy armor by killer keos (link in bodyslide-mod-desc)
  • install various cb plus archives http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32731/?
  • install cb++ tera collection with bbp http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22544-tera-armor-cbbe-bodyslide-addon-with-bbpnobbp-uploaded/

Now, startup bodyslide.exe once and check the first drop-down on the topleft -> you should have hundrets of presets now with all these armors from all these mods - awesome.. this means you're able now to re-generate all these armors with any body-shape preset of your desire. And, the best thing - many of them supports BBP which means, also when the character wears that armor, she still has breast jiggle :)

Be careful when selecting the armors in batch-build - deselect the ones with or without BBP, like you whish

Another tip -> by default existing Slider Presets may not be selectable for all these new armors. To fix that, just switch to the "CalienteAdvancedBodyTBBP/BBP" and there are all presets selectable again. Make now a new slider set or just save an existing into a new file -> with the save dialog, select all available groups you see and you want.

After saving that new file, you can open it with a text-editor and copy-paste all these group-entries into any other preset you like -> restart bodyslide after all and you're able now to select the preset in any armor -> go batch-build now!

Get even better!

in the meanwhile i'm using some more mods to make my char even more beautiful - here's my complete list:

Console Tips

• get any armor

help <any name or part of any armor you want>
    -> check the output for entries with "ARMO", use page-up/down or fn-keyup/down to navigate through the lists
    -> when you have the id, just the number after "ARMO" of the item you want, enter following:

player.additem <id> 1

• change char again

showracemenu

with UFO installed you're able to see the equipped armor of you're follower - just trade with her as you always do but then you can remove the equipped armor, and give her anything you like, if it's the only thing in her inventory, she will wear it :)

Update:

Here is the link of all the hdt stuff at loverslab -> http://www.loverslab.com/forum/52-hdt-physics-extension/

idle.rar

post-302346-0-39268100-1388869758_thumb.jpg

post-302346-0-91192400-1388869759_thumb.jpg

post-302346-0-76022800-1388874154_thumb.jpg

post-302346-0-41337400-1388874156_thumb.jpg

post-302346-0-26422200-1388874157_thumb.jpg

post-302346-0-24388500-1388874158_thumb.jpg

post-302346-0-26452200-1388874159_thumb.jpg

post-302346-0-06128200-1388874160_thumb.jpg

post-302346-0-26647400-1388874161_thumb.jpg

post-302346-0-06855000-1388874162_thumb.jpg

post-302346-0-28471800-1388874163_thumb.jpg

post-302346-0-49327700-1388874164_thumb.jpg

uuh thanks a lot to point out these things -> i will update my main post with these infos ;) and yes you're right Uno - the file there is outdatet, got verry weird tits with that skeletons ^^ and of course skeleton_female.hkx, thx ^^

Great Post. It should be noted that Killer Keos does not have BBP enabled so there will be no jiggle for that pack. I believe some people are looking into using Outfit Studio to convert this. Additionally, you can add Omnisway Clothing Replacer http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49286/? to the list as this provides BBP TBBP weightings to CBBE bodyslide clothing. However only clothing is done in this mod and the author is in progress of adding mage clothes.

So this was a lot of installing, I followed your introduction one by one but now I am confused because I cant find any Outfit/Body called CalienteAdvancedBodyTBBP/BBP. This is not my first time working with bodyslide and I ever had this Outfit/Body but now when I followed your introduction it isnt there. Can someone help me? :/

Edit: I just reinstalled Bodyslide 2 and Outfit Studio after installing everything else and now I can find CalienteAdvancedBodyTBBP/BBP. Seems I made something wrong or your installation order isnt correct but thanks for it :)

So this was a lot of installing, I followed your introduction one by one but now I am confused because I cant find any Outfit/Body called CalienteAdvancedBodyTBBP/BBP. This is not my first time working with bodyslide and I ever had this Outfit/Body but now when I followed your introduction it isnt there. Can someone help me? :/

Did you make sure NOT to install BodySlide 1 (which comes with CBBE), but install BodySlide 2.0 (separate mod page) instead?

What I have to do here? Im not 100% sure. Sorry for these questions ^^

After saving that new file, you can open it with a text-editor and copy-paste all these group-entries into any other preset you like -> restart bodyslide after all and you're able now to select the preset in any armor -> go batch-build now!"

Or can I just do my own preset save it into Bodyslide/SliderPresets take this and then batch-build all?

What I have to do here? Im not 100% sure. Sorry for these questions ^^

After saving that new file, you can open it with a text-editor and copy-paste all these group-entries into any other preset you like -> restart bodyslide after all and you're able now to select the preset in any armor -> go batch-build now!"

Or can I just do my own preset save it into Bodyslide/SliderPresets take this and then batch-build all?

Yes to the last question.

Finally I got everything installed but I still got no breast and butt animation. I reinstalled TBBP and XP32 like in the introduction when I have issues but nothing changed so I thought when I finish all, it works but still no jiggle. And at the screenshot Clipboard05 I see that the char is naked but my char wears a strange blue underwear. Which mod added this underwear? I think I have to reinstall and change other options at NMM installation right?

Edit: I could fix the underwear and the breast jiggle but the butt still no jiggle.

Finally I got everything installed but I still got no breast and butt animation. I reinstalled TBBP and XP32 like in the introduction when I have issues but nothing changed so I thought when I finish all, it works but still no jiggle. And at the screenshot Clipboard05 I see that the char is naked but my char wears a strange blue underwear. Which mod added this underwear? I think I have to reinstall and change other options at NMM installation right?

Edit: I could fix the underwear and the breast jiggle but the butt still no jiggle.

The underwear appeared because you batch-built ALL slidersets. The better way to do this is to filter by groups first and then batch-build.

Install TBBP animations first, then XPMS. And make sure the body/the outfits you built support (T)BBP.

The underwear appeared because you batch-built ALL slidersets. The better way to do this is to filter by groups first and then batch-build.

Install TBBP animations first, then XPMS. And make sure the body/the outfits you built support (T)BBP.

Strange, just edited low and heave weight batch-build all outfit/body and created body now all works fine. The only problem is that when my char performs the 1 idle, her hands just go through the breasts. Is there a way to fix this? This just happens when I have big breast but in a video, I saw that char performs it and her hands dont go through them.

if you just wanna get rid of the underwear open \data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif with nifskope and select the underwear after selected the desired piece right click that select Block > Remove save the file again and its done, just remember do that first to 0 and after to 1 and overwrite the old ones when asked.

Obs: that "trick" works with almost all armors too.

Example: if got a good armor (you taste not mine *.*) but that comes with a ugly thing at shoulders : select the item you wanna remove (click left button) right click button , block remove, if just the desired item goes out save, if not its a entire armor pieces not individuals so will not work, so dnt save.

How To do at attachs:

post-19248-0-86044100-1388962523_thumb.jpg

post-19248-0-75440800-1388962532_thumb.jpg

post-19248-0-50515400-1388962545_thumb.jpg

post-19248-0-77359400-1388962554_thumb.jpg

Strange, just edited low and heave weight batch-build all outfit/body and created body now all works fine. The only problem is that when my char performs the 1 idle, her hands just go through the breasts. Is there a way to fix this? This just happens when I have big breast but in a video, I saw that char performs it and her hands dont go through them.

if you go here : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24339-sexy-idle-animation-by-red31133dm/ and read what hes said : "For the boobs collision see this post: Conversions for Manga body" (link http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10270-conversions-for-manga-body/ ) you need do what is asked there if wanna that animation working like you expect.

not sure if i have done somerthing wrong or not...

i actually tried using the havok object a week or so ago and it was fail-sauce.  fortunately for some reason, i seem to get the full range of jiggly without using the object.  i placed the HDT file in the indicated folder and used the console to get the object.  every time i tried to equip the object i would CTD.  however...  without equiping the object (and also without even activating the esp) i see that my boobs and butt jiggle and bounce with every motion i make.  boobs bounce when i turn, run, squat (sneak), jump...  everything.  one thing though...  i also use the havok hair (the ponytail is the only one i am aware of) and its movement is slowed as if gravity is less.  when i move, it trails behind like a light silk ribbon.  when i stop, it takes a few seconds before it settles against the back of my neck.

How can i prevent the hands from going through the breasts?

that's a point i didn't made too - i think point 1, there are several versions out there of this idle-animation... point 2, the version we got currently works better with smaller breasts.. i don't know how it would look if the hand would collide and not just clip through in the current state - she's going just "too near" with it :P Best would be to match the animation to the size but that's a little bit of overkill i guess..

I personally see only jiggle on the butt when shes naked and i just turn around... during walking or with TBBP armor on, i see nothing on the butt... i think it has still to do with my hdt-physics settings, and weight-paintings on the existing armors.. or just something that i still miss :/

if you go here : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24339-sexy-idle-animation-by-red31133dm/ and read what hes said : "For the boobs collision see this post: Conversions for Manga body" (link http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10270-conversions-for-manga-body/ ) you need do what is asked there if wanna that animation working like you expect.

Happened also to me -> shortest link to get a naked body again without to re-batch-build everything -> select again "CalienteAdvancedBodyTBBP/BBP" and just hit "Create Bodies" -> he will only regenerate "femalebody_0/1.nif", not any armor and you're naked again. BodySlide will only generate armor-nifs if the selected Preset is really from an outfitstudio-project.

And, good luck for everyone who tries out "Conversions for Manga"... i spent hours to deal with that nif-collision-editing stuff without luck.. for me personally, that HDT Havok Object worked like a charm without any problems :)

I guess we all have to wait a little bit more in this topic.. the stuff with HDT is just the beginning and we will see a lot of nice things with all the possible physics-settings within

Well thats the second time I followed the introduction with the breast collision to all armors. But still the same issue. Now my breasts dont even move a bit up when the hands went through them. The part where I should name it like the path to my .xml file confused me. I had a file called hdt but NOT hdt.xml in Data\SKSE\plugins\hdt so should I name it like this or what? And in step 5: "Right click the value for string data click edit string index, and type the path to your .xml in my case "Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female\hdtCBBE.xml" and click OK" so there should already be a file called hdtCBBE.xml?

Well thats the second time I followed the introduction with the breast collision to all armors. But still the same issue. Now my breasts dont even move a bit up when the hands went through them. The part where I should name it like the path to my .xml file confused me. I had a file called hdt but NOT hdt.xml in Data\SKSE\plugins\hdt so should I name it like this or what? And in step 5: "Right click the value for string data click edit string index, and type the path to your .xml in my case "Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female\hdtCBBE.xml" and click OK" so there should already be a file called hdtCBBE.xml?

just follow the description given on the official HDT-forum here -> http://hdt.monsto.com/forum/index.php?/tutorials/article/1-how-to-setup-hdt-physics-extension/

do it exactly as described -> first SKSE, then a body mod (CBBE in our case), then a skeleton (XP32 in our case, but we include also TBBP first but thats not necessary for HDT to work) - but to be serious... as far as i experienced - it doesn't matter if you install CBBE/XP32 in that order or not... you just need to have SKSE first and you're good to go..

and finally you have to include those two dlls from the hdt-download itself into the plugins-folder of SKSE (which may not exists at that point, just create anything)..

so, you will end up in having no "hdt.xml" at all - because that is not basically needed ;) hdt itself comes only with those two files "hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll" and "hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml"

after that you should be fine - if still no jiggle, check the "somewaht.log" file in your plugins directory of SKSE -> hdt will create a log-file and tell you what is his internal error -> post that here and we can help again...

i personally just can say - i have no hdt.xml installed -> that's probably from that "Conversions for Manga Body" thread, right? That stuff worked never for me either... but simply SKSE + HDT + HDT Havok Object does the trick at my setup! :)

Oh another good catch - you HAVE to use the specially created "Skyrim (SKSE)" shortcut that you will have on your desktop after you've installed SKSE -> because otherwise, when you start Skyrim as before, SKSE is not loaded and thus HDT can't startup at all...

and just to check all points -> you have given your character that HDT Havok Object and have actually equipped it? ;) otherwise, still no jiggle when the hands touches..

So I followed this introduction http://hdt.monsto.com/forum/index.php?/tutorials/article/8-setup-breast-collision/ but I still have that the hands go through the breast. I am sure I made no mistake. I really dont know why it isnt working for me I tried so many things :/ And yes I have HDT Havok Object equipped ;)

BTW HDT Havok Object v1.2.7z includes 2 folders, HDT Havok Object v1.2 and backup_[HDT_Physics_Extensions_v9.28] & [hdt.xml_v0.1]. Both of them include the following files: hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll, hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml, hdt.xml and the Havok Object folder includes also hdtm.xml. I just extracted the Data folder of HDT Havok Object v1.2.7z. Is it correct or do I have to extract other files?

Archived