CLS Ultimate Edition Beta:

Hello Labers, I need ß testers for the final form of Claudia's Little Secret !!!

Who can be a beta tester?

Anyone that knows how to backup his Oblivion and how to use the console, knowing the CS is a plus.

Ok, I can do that, what should I do then?

Download the mod main files on Adrive (links here) and the latest vtoy.esp; posted on this thread.

(EDIT NEW Version as on January  3 2014)

Main files you need:

http://www.adrive.com/public/BTr7fr/Vtoy%20-%20Meshes.7z

http://www.adrive.com/public/3Ay5M7/VToy%20-%20Sounds.bsa
http://www.adrive.com/public/VhNVw8/Vtoy%20-%20Textures.7z

You will then have to download the latest vtoy.esp and latest patch from the Lab, links here in this thread.

Fine got everything, what next?

BACKUP!!! Backup your Oblivion before anything else.
Download the manual from the Nexus, install the mod, make sure it works correctly.

Create a new Character, preferably a human female of size 1. Activate CLS and start the game.

You'll find text files attached with the latest vtoy.esp, those have instructions on what to test and how to cheat and seek information in the console to help us debug.

Found a bug, what should I do?

Make sure it's not another plugin. Disable your other mods and see if you can repeat the bug. If yes, check the appropriate threads here. They should be organized by known bugs.

If you have a solution for a bug, by all means explain it. If not, a simple "got this bug too" in the bug thread will suffice, no need for long explanation or screenshots unless I ask for them.

If you can't find a thread for it, post it in the General Bug section, I'll deal with it.

I found some grammar mistake, what should I do?

Make sure it's something really wrong from a new section of the mod, the "Ultimate edition".

I say that because I had several reviewers from different cultures speaking different variations of English. I changed one sentence to another just to be told by someone else the first one was better  :rolleyes:. We all have our different appreciation of English, I'm done changing what's in the
Gold edition but Ultimate edition needs reviewing.

What is "Ultimate Edition"? What is "Gold Edition"?

Claudia's little secret "The Complete Story" was the original finished mod that one could find on the Nexus. It's now superseded by

The "Gold edition" which is "The Complete Story" plus 8 new side quests.

The "Ultimate" edition, which is in ß stage is the Gold Edition plus an after quests mode. It will allow the player to travel to her private little pocket of paradise after Oblivion is reset to what it was before CLS quest started. 

So in other words, to fit the plot of the story, it'll be like nobody remembers that Claudia ever existed and you won't find the pool, the priestesses or any other NPCs. Augusta will not even be aware of what happened. Take it like a new dimension or travel to the past; as you want...

BUT:

You will be granted a new spell that will allow you to teleport to your private plane. He will be inhabited by some of the NPCs that you met during CLS and that are dead. You will be able to use this as you please and you'll be able to engage and play with them as well as watch them worship...

As they worship, they'll learn new tricks...

I'll also add another spell that will allow you to clone any NPCs to your private paradise for playing purposes...

For the moment, the main engine works and the evolution routine is 75% complete.

How do I start the "After Quest Mode" immediately and prevent having to replay the entire CLS ?

If you are using a new game or activating CLS for the first time, you'll have a popup menu after the calibration sequence. So you MUST sleep once at least.

If you already have run the calibration sequence (initial dream); the new menu will pop up after several seconds.

You then must choose if you want to play normally (no change) or go to after quest mode. Then it's up to you for Futa and male option.

Again, don't play as a male but it's up to you...

what I need from ß testers:

As soon as you start Oblivion, you'll  have a popup that let choose after quest mode or normal quest mode.

Normal quest mode:

If you already are playing CLS and choose "normal quest mode", you can go on and nothing should change from Gold Edition. If you have never played CLS, you'll have to sleep to start the calibration sequence and the mod will go on according to the walkthrough.

What to test in normal quest mode:

Simply play as normal and report missing textures or mesh corruption. The rest should be fine.

After quest mode:

If you started CLS again, you can choose to go immediately in after quest mode. You still need to do the calibration though, so you have to sleep to achieve that.

What to test in after quest mode:

You'll receive a new spell, test it to teleport to Dawnspire. Test the dialogs, check NPCs AIs textures & meshes. Check grammar/spelling mistakes.

You can teleport to the Garden if you want and report same things.

What not to report:

Spells and routines in the Garden. They could work but we're not there yet. Feel free to fool around but I'll tell you when I need real report. For now, it's a mess and only I know how it works (then again...)

Warning:

The after quest mode is NOT ready and NOT stable. You can safely keep CLSU active but once you teleport to Dawnspire and Beta test, quit Oblivion without saving, you don't want to teleport back (same spell) and go on playing something else like main quests or other mods as I cannot guarantee it won't crash (although probably not...).

You can find a lot of examples of what awaits you at Naughty Machinnima:

http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/8027/claudia-s-little-secret-gold-edition-pos56

2uc2m.gif

1zzt5ph.gif

2ucg5.gif

a2zm6w.gif

33jid6u.gif

e0lidu.gif

ka2zag.gif

4qhpnk.gif

Guest Ragna_Rok

(I play skyrim, not oblivion, just popped in to like because i decided to spend todays "like"-capacity on the awesome staff that runs this nice little place ;) )

You can. For the moment if you want to help me with the ß, the player is not yet involved so sex is irrelevant. For the quest itself (which is totally finished and complete) you can play a male with no problem. You'll have a bit less option but all in all it's more or less the same.

Tell me if you can help me, either buy replaying the quest as a male and point problems if any (I don't expect any) or by trying the ß after quest mode.

Cheers!

Wow that's a long time ago :)

What you played is probably 10% of CLS Gold edition it terms of gameplay...

It's easy, you can delete vtoy*.* /s from your data folder then download the files from my post. There's not that much except for Skeleton and OBSE plugins, the rest is music, one movie and BSAs

First thing first; backup your data folder, then you can send me your tree (go to your Oblivion folder, open a command prompt and "dir *.* s > Dir.txt" then you can publish the file here.

I'm here :)

• 2 weeks later...

this mod have too many items and stuff if this mod was a quest mod like bravil underground or like LoverwithPK will be great but this mod is a game in self. the futa penis animation is great look like skyrim futa mod this mod is great. again is to big to not have bugs. try to make a addons to LoverwithPK only the animation futa penis or make this mod like quest, not big like is

i hope this help you. sorry if this not help

I'll read through a bit more. I'm not attached to my Oblivion character or anything so it wouldn't bother me to give this a look-see and report anything I find. I'll go see what all I need to do to install it.

I need a reason to wanna' play Oblivion again anyway. :D And for it to actually be different for a change would be refreshing.

The VT17Patch.....it says GECK. What do I need to do with it? I'm kinda' all thumbs with the GECK to be honest. :D I've played with it a little bit, but not really proficient in using it.

Now I believe I have everything downloaded. Probably 1.4 gigabytes worth. :o I should probably ask whether I should OMOD install or just manually copy/paste it all. I tend to manually install nearly everything for Oblivion and Fallout.

It says I require SoundCommands.dll.

So where is this or where can I get it. I read the manual as it said and I think I have it all installed properly (I did do a manual install).

EDIT: Sorry, I shoul've just broke out the ol' Google finger before asking this question. :D Ignore the above.

EDIT 2: I quit being a dummy and found the required files. I got the dream sequence to initialize. But on the second time I choose a body size, and during the sex with the mysterious girl afterward, both characters' ass cheeks stretch off into Oblivion. I am using the HGEC body, though, and it seems you're using a different one in the mod? So could that cause an issue?

Ah! Yup, it's a skeleton issue. You were experiencing issues with meshes (the bodies) that were prepared to have some bouncing (if provided in the animation) and as your skeleton doesn't have the bones for te buttcheeks (god, how long have I waited to use this sentence :) ) it fly them into Oblivion.

I'm not close to my main computer right now but what you need is to replace the skeleton with one that will contain those bones.

Frankly, I need to provide it as it should be part of the package so my bad.

It's bed time here, if you can't find what I'm talking about, please PM and I'll get back to you with the files you need ASAP. Don't hesitate, I'm often distracted or inebriated... 

Now this is some awesome news! If you don't mind me asking, might i ask some stuff about the ultimate edition?

1. what part of it is already done or what is yet to be done since it's already beta?

2. will there be a lovers compatibility patch as well? (or will the one that's out already work with the ultimate version?)

1. Mostly core engine is ready. What I need to do is Beta test the evolution of members of the paradise. The more you play with them, the more positions they learn. This is the only thing left to test. That and interiors of the paradise plus some AI but nothing hard to fix.

2. Yes, (Yes!).

:)

If you're up to it, PM me so we can keep going! I may create an installer/uninstaller for chickens ;)

• 9 months later...

Hello,

I know this discussion is a little bit  old, but I’m finished the Gold Editon of Claudias little secret.
 It is fantastic.
Now I found this discussion here and want to test it (my curiosity) ;).
But unfortunately all the Adrive links are dead, its there a way to download the files again?
Thanks in advance and really nice work.

Hello,

I know this discussion is a little bit  old, but I’m finished the Gold Editon of Claudias little secret.

It is fantastic.

Now I found this discussion here and want to test it (my curiosity) ;).

But unfortunately all the Adrive links are dead, its there a way to download the files again?

Thanks in advance and really nice work.

Check out the subforum:  http://www.loverslab.com/forum/30-claudias-little-secret/

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...