Sexy Maid of Chorrol

as mentioned in the other thread:

(Currently) not compatible with LPK/LPAF. Unless you like raping your maid. Will give the error "(Is not ready)" if you attempt normal sex. 

Ironically, LPK IS Compatible with Maids I however. Untill someone can patch SMC for LPK, use Maids I if you have LPK.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Sexy Maid of Chorrol
407469-1361433974.png

Adds two playful maids to the player home in Chorrol and a small questline that crossovers with Claudia’s Little Secret.

Note: No longer supported by its original creator; the mod has since been remade with adult content removed under the name Maids I: Euphoria.

Version

Enter_77

this have adult content or is this just SFW , just woundering

It is not a Lovers Mod. But nudity, nude dance,

But you can use LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP dialogs and can have sex ( like you can have with all NPCs in game)

Or you use Lovers Rapers and rape the girls.

You should not use Lovers SlaveTrade, as slaves they don't use their daily routine. ( then the mod is useless. ) If you want slaves you don't need this Mod. You buy the player house in Chorrol, enslave two NPCs you like. Now you have the same with slaves.

• 1 year later...

I remember playing this years ago, and I remember a number of the sex animations my maids performed.  They aren't working on my current install, however.  Tonight I had a peek in TES4Edit, and it appears this archive is missing the animation meshes.  For example, SMChorrolFapAnimations should be in /meshes/Characters\_Male\IdleAnims, but it is not, neither loose nor in the BSA.

• 2 years later...