I seem to be having a lot of issues with getting the body texture on properly. I install the Eires Ohmes Raht Khajiit Replacer by Azaira then i deleted all the textures in the femalekhajiit folder like you said and copied your textures over only for them to come out like this picture.

I am mainly trying to replace the female Khajiit and make a character that has the same type body as your main picture but I cant seem to get the body texture to work no matter how much i try, I have currently deleted all files, redownloaded the texture pack, and reinstall CBBE and all the main files with no luck.

post-466130-0-00770800-1463556365_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry i only check in on this thread every few weeks since Fallout 4 released.

I currently don't even have Skyrim installed - so it's hard to check anything.

@azmodan0588 - Looking at the screenshot you don't even seem to have CBBE installed for that race. Remember that you need to copy/paste everything manually for custom races. meshes (CBBE and Skeleton) AND textures.

I downloaded Azaira's mod to take a look at the file structure. Where exactly did you put the textures? 

*It does actually look like you have CBBE installed but are still using the vanilla textures for the body. Sorry.. my mistake.

Anyhow.. this shouldn't be happening if you copied my textures to the correct location.

@moonshadow7 - As mentioned above you need a custom race for this mod - it's recommend at least. Since you need to copy/paste everything manually you should get used with the file structure of skyrim. I recommend to watch the videos by gopher. I will post some links below.

Beginners Guide by Gopher

Mod Organizer Guide by Gopher

NMM Guide by Gopher

I recommend Mod Organizer over NMM.

• 4 months later...

which head and/or ears was the head texture skinned for I tried the main mod that I have seen suggested here which is http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18418/? and the ears in that mod uses vanilla Khajiit head textures and doesn't look right when I change the texture over to your head texture. The head texture itself works fine otherwise. I just cringe at the human ears that are still there and they just don't look good to me. Does anyone know of a head mesh that doesn't have human ears or of a way that I can ck out the ears or something?

• 1 month later...

So don't know if anyone can help with this.

The textures work just fine but for some strange reason the custom race has underwear attached to it. However, all my other races are still fully nude. I can switch between races in the menu (either ECE or Racemenu) and my base races all are nude, but the Ohmes Raht is in sackcloth undies.

I used ECE's ygNord custom race as the base for this mod, and while everything else looks great, I can't figure out where the underwear is coming from.

I use Mod Organizer, so I'm making changes to the MO mod folders, rather than to the base game folders themselves.

I looked at the Nexus page for ECE and saw in the description this 

Note:
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
This race uses different (and independent) folders in both textures and meshes.
You need to put manually the files you want from various body/face mod. Look below: two folders for YgNord.

TexturesActorscharacterEnhancedfemale
MeshesactorscharacterygNord

It seems common for race mod creators to have independent body meshes from the default location. So in your case, you would need to copy your nude body replacer and put it in the race folders for them to act right unless you have already done that step.

I hope this helped.

It did. Fixed it right up.

However now I think I'm having a skeleton problem, as neither Racemenu nor ECE seem to be able to edit character bodies now. Had this happen once before and it turned out that I my physics mod was overwritting my skeleton. But that doesn't appear to be the issue here, and I can't see how moving some textures around would cause this problem.

some mods have their own skeleton location and it looks like Ygnord is one of them so you would need to either reinstall ece using the omod launcher or manually drag the skeleton that your body mod requires to the ygNord folder that you dropped your body mod in. now I will tell you that I do not use ECE I use racemenu so I hope I am not steering you wrong.

I use both ECE and Racemenu in separate profiles.

Strangely I cannot seem to get any custom race to be editable in either ECE or Racemenu. Manually changing the textures works like a charm, but for some reason neither character editing program is capable of modifying a custom race with my current mod build. I'm not sure how to get them to be subordinate to either ECE or Racemenu but I begin to suspect I have a larger issue.

Thanks for the help thus far!

I don't know what to tell you now, besides, try to get some help at topics dedicated to ECE or Racemenu. For all I know ECE's author wrote the body mesh for Ygnord meshes in such a way that things go left if a body replacer is used that is not packaged with the mod.

• 2 months later...

Hey uh... I'm already sorry for posting this cause the solution might be really simple, but I'm having a real annoying issue I can't quite fix myself.

I installed Eiries' race and replaced the textures with yours and all, but I'm getting that same weird texture glitch you see when you have the wrong body type for said texture, so for example, an UNP body with a CBBE texture (not that that's my case, I got a CBBE body AND your textures). I'd like to know if anybody can help me fix this.

And if anybody needs to pictures or anything just let me know, I'm just super lost.

• 2 months later...

I have a question that is important in my opinion. Can I use your textures on a mod that adds some followers? If that's the case then I would be so damn happy.

Edit: Or even on Serana, that would be so nice to have a Cat-Girl Serana since I'm using Seranaholic

Edit 2: Tried it, working fine but I have to craft the ears and tail then it's looking good

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys i'm super busy and keep forgetting about this thread.

Didn't check for a while and im super sorry for all the unanswered questions.. :s

Please write me a PM in the future if you need help. I will try my best.

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering... is there a calico coat for this mod? if so, may i get the link? If not... can i suggest it being a coat variant? i really like this mod, but i really want my ohmes raht to be a calico. like one side white, and the other black, with spots or stripes of orange! that would be the cutest thing! Thank you for your time, have a good day ^w^

• 1 month later...

I'm not working on this mod anymore. No time and also no real motivation.

Only thing im here for is giving support if somebody has issues with installation etc.

Sorry.

I do have quite a lot of unfinished stuff on my external HDD. May even include what you are looking for.. i dunno.

Also no real help, since you wont be able to use it. Sorry for the tease.

The only different versions that exist are the color variations made by llabsky.

Pictures are on the download page... as are the files ofc.

Once again.. to everybody who has questions or needs help. Please contact me via PM - i rarely look into this thread.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/7/2018 at 6:25 AM, wyvernbravado said:

Hi there! Seems like custom race disables some functionality such as:

1. How NPCs greet you depending on your race

2. Your followers are unable to ride horses (using AFT and convenient horses btw)

Any solution for the above issues? ?

Both not things my mod has anything to do with.

Contact the author of the custom race you are using.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...