• 2 weeks later...

Okay so after spending several hours I managed to edit the .nifs and the .esp to use slot 47,49 and 56 for the navel,labia and nipple. But in-game when I wear the items they do not appear on the body. So any clue why is that?

P.S. The slot edit to the .nifs are done to the Partitions > Body Part under "BSDismemberSkinInstance" am I missing something?

Also the .esp was edited with the CK and verified the slot changes in-game.

• 2 months later...

I have a weird request. I could have sworn I asked this of you already, but I don't see the post.

Since you're out there making things compatible with Devious Devices, do THIS mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28780/?

It's another jewelry mod that gets sat on by Devious Devices squatting on all the slots. The earrings become unwearable. Please. ^_^ I might try just adjusting them myself, but that's... awkward, of course. *smiles* I appreciate your time.

• 8 months later...