View File

Welcome to MIC - Make it compatible

This will be a series of selected mods which will be made compatible with Devious Devices - Assets and Devious Devices - Captured Dreamshop and also will be made compatible with each other so that you don't find yourself in a situation where you could put two different nipple piercings on your character, for example.

The items in this mod series will be made compatible to the following mods:

• Devious Devices
  • Cloaks of Skyrim and Winter is Coming - Cloaks
  • Frostfall
  • Left Hand Rings

Calypsia - The Adult Toys Merchant

Changes

• Fixed the keywords for all items (Removed ClothingHand, ClothingFeet, ClothingCirclet keywords and also JewelryExpensive keyword if the base value of that item was lower than 100 gold)
  • Fixed the detection sound values (Set it to 0 instead of 76)
  • Cat and pig ears now use the circlet slot
  • Seat of the Queen now uses slot 44 and 50 (matching the slot numbers of DD - Assets Gag Straps and Gag Mouthpiece)
  • Strapon's now use slot 48,49 and 54 (matching the slot numbers of DD - Assets Plug (Anal), Plug (Vaginal) and Chastity Belt)
  • Nipple pasties now uses slot 56 (matching the slot number of DD - Assets Chastity Bra)
  • Butt plugs now use slot 48 (matching the slot number of DD - Assets Plug (Anal)
  • Vaginal plugs now use slot 54 (matching the slot number of DD - Assets Plug (Vaginal)

SED7 Accessoire Piercingset for CBBE

Installation

Before installing MiC, deinstall SED7 Piercingset first.

Changes

• Fixed the keywords for all items (Removed ArmorLight and ClothingRing keywords and also added JewelryExpensive keyword if the base value of that item was lower than 100 gold)
  • Removed the temper recipes because the items don't provide armor anymore
  • Changed the armor rating of the items to 0
  • Labiarings now use slot 49 (matching the slot number of DD - Assets Chastity Belt)
  • Nipplerings now use slot 56 (matching the slot number of DD - Assets Chastity Bra)
  • Navel piercings now use slot 47

Credits

CG! for creating the installer

Calyps for creating the toys

Foaman for creating Calypsia - The Adult Toys Merchant

Shazar for creating SED7 Accessoire Piercingset

I presume that this is going to be cbbe primarily? Not complaining, I'm seriously considering switching back because of the new bodyslide ….

Not really. Just the underwear mod was the easiest of the ones I choose to modify. If you have a mod which you want to be made compatible, notify me. I will work on them sooner or later. So far, only underwear and piercing mods will be taken into consideration since almost all are incompatible with each other. I plan to bring out four other modified mods over the course of the next days.

You mean when I install your version of Underwear.esp I'll get my CT77 armor beeing with no underwear at all? No panties in all of CT77 armors?

Of course you can wear the armors together with the panties. The purpose of this mod is that you can not wear panties or labia jewelry together with a chastity belt or nipple piercings together with a chastity bra. In a perfect world you could but layering multiple objects which uses the same armor slot are not possible w/o heavy scripting support (And that probably would cause more problems than it would solve).

Probably not from me. If someone is willing to do this for the modified items I provide, he/she could share it here and I will host it.

With BodySlide2 Outfit Studio it should be easy to convert it but I'm not experienced enough yet with the tool, sry.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Why the dependency on SexLab?

It is simple to add your own SexLabNoStrip keyword and apply it to the equipment and it will still work because SexLab doesn't check the keyword by it's ID but by the text in the keyword.

Remove the dependency and then people won't have to keep both the original and your version around in case they run a game free of SexLab.

Sure no problem, if you can give me the link to the 7B conversion, I can make the same changes and pack it into this mod.

Makes me laugh, I put the link in the post and poof gone!  Here it is: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52930/?

I'm not sure how the "more bounce 7b" would affect the placement of the piercings of a TBBP mesh, HDTPE (xml file: breast, belly butt), 7b Bomshell nude body, any insight on this appreciated.  This mod is a great idea, thank you for the reply!

Oki doki, I will work this weekend on the SED7 piercings and include the 7B conversion too.

And now a request: Would somebody pls test those body sliders. Those are the butterfly pasties from Calypsia's sex toys for the CBBE body. In the Outfit studio they look pretty good for me but ingame there is a offset. I'd like to know if that is true for you guys too.

Thank you in advance.

butterflypasties.7z

Oki doki, I will work this weekend on the SED7 piercings and include the 7B conversion too.

And now a request: Would somebody pls test those body sliders. Those are the butterfly pasties from Calypsia's sex toys for the CBBE body. In the Outfit studio they look pretty good for me but ingame there is a offset. I'd like to know if that is true for you guys too.

Thank you in advance.

attachicon.gifbutterflypasties.7z

Thank you for the 7B conversion, that's great! 

• 2 weeks later...

Always very nice to see Sevenbase conversions!

I'm showing an issue with the SED7 Sevenbase conversion with the Nipple rings.  The rings aren't far enough out (concealed in breast) and the gem on the bottom is barely visible (peeking out).

I'm not showing valid enchants for the Naval Barbells (v.3's).

Aldmeri pussy Egg is sharing the same slot as a ring but only on followers?  Intentional?  I'm not too used to putting rings on followers so perhaps that's a known follower oddity?

• 3 weeks later...

First of all thank you Hero for your work, its a must have changes.

Secondly, is it possible for you to apply the changes to this mod as well? If I understand how this works correctly the slot changes must be made to the Bodyslide's ShapeData .nifs and to the .esp as well, right?

If you could do that your work would be very much appreciated indeed, since that mod gives you HDT effect and Bodyslide customization.

Cheers!