Mod repositories, blogs, showcases, images, turorials, etc

I made myself a blog and put a lot of mod stuff on it and attempted once again to refine this list of links

~~~~~~~~~

Demwaifus strong

E-English blogs

Chinese sites

Korean sites

Russian sites

JP Skyrim/Oblivion blogs

JP Oblivion blogs

Outdated irrelevent blogs

Imageshares

Tutorials

English repositories etc

• 2 weeks later...

First of all, I managed to register on 115.com... finally! Second of all, I'm having a little trouble downloading one of the hair mods. From what I can tell, it's a stand alone version of Sims hair... as in it has an esp and will not overwrite the vanilla hairs. I want this so I can get beautiful hair and a few others lol.

Normally on 115.com they have the name of the file as clickable and it ends up in my computer as a zip. This file though... doesn't. I have clicked on almost everything on there and can't figure out how to download. Please help!

Here's the link

click please!

Also, anyone know where to find this hair?

http://pic1.3dm.178.com/att/forum/201112/31/170222m3aaii7vsaig2j5m.jpg

First of all' date=' I managed to register on 115.com... finally! Second of all, I'm having a little trouble downloading one of the hair mods. From what I can tell, it's a stand alone version of Sims hair... as in it has an esp and will not overwrite the vanilla hairs. I want this so I can get beautiful hair and a few others lol.

Normally on 115.com they have the name of the file as clickable and it ends up in my computer as a zip. This file though... doesn't. I have clicked on almost everything on there and can't figure out how to download. Please help!

Here's the link

click please!

Also, anyone know where to find this hair?

http://pic1.3dm.178.com/att/forum/201112/31/170222m3aaii7vsaig2j5m.jpg

Hmmm? I don't have a 115.com account but I can download the files freely.

9C9dK.jpg

argg! 94.2MB from the china telecom link.... This will take a bit.

If your not using google chrome and its auto translate function for, well any language you can't read your probably going to miss out on a lot of good mods. As for the hair pack. I'm downloading it now and Once it is done I can rehost it if necessary but you want to click on the gray box just like Daemonia shows in the spoiler. Although, mine shows under the other links not along side.