Hiyoko Generator Brood Mother (22 May 2014)

May i ask a last little thing XD

Sorry, but. when i use mcs to make child following, when they are not in battle, they dress like normal npc. It mean with clothes. If you dont give them outfits, they are nude. Anyway, the outfits are ugly. I would like make them to always wear their battle outftis/armor.

Is there a command to choose in mcs menu? i dont know where...

If you have an idea :) ty!

I don't remember correctly. But there should be a setting to control it among three MCS mods. MCS main / HumanTouch / MCS Ex. Check their setting spells.

• 1 year later...

Not sure if I should post this in HFD,although it concerns a creature child...

My PC gave birth to a goblin child.It followed me around,suddenly after 1-2 fast travels I lost track.I tried to use Hiyoko quest target spell, which maps PC to the last 5 born children,well, my goblin child is pointed as "missing"...

How can I find it again?been to every place before my fast tyravel, but its still missing... 

• 2 months later...

Wappy, I suggest that creature pregnancy can be more dangerous, like forcing player have diseases and more heavier stats impact, like 10-25% of max health/magicka lost per tick of tamago body scan during creature instead of just life drain (annoying of can't fast travel.)

And maybe some more text? Just have a plain cold numbness on the first time of ovum got implant is abit too dull, maybe it could be spice up abit to something like fire up a text box of what is happening and what did you feel inside your body?

• 9 months later...

Please excluse the thread necromancy, but I spotted a problem with this plugin.

I have the following settings (everything switched on, basically):

set a3hgbm.PregnancyEffectLevel to 2
set a3hgbm.HumanPregnancyEffect to 1
set a3hgbm.PregnancyBurden to 1

My companion Vilja became pregnant by Ormil, the owner of the Bloated Float (well, she's got to find some way of paying for a bed...). Once she reached the 2nd trimester, every so often she would stop and complain that she was over-encumbered, despite her inventory screen telling me that she was considerably below her maximum encumbrance. Checking the burden tokens, I found that she was carrying 11 of the "Burden + 15" tokens.

It looks as though the 2nd trimester spell is being applied every time you change worldspace - we had been wandering around the Imperial City, going from district to district. This may be something particular to Vilja, or it may be something that affects companions in general. I believe the issue is that the scripts associated with both the 2nd trimester and 3rd trimester burden effects don't check if the target already has the correct burden token, they simply add the required token, so if the effect gets applied again, a second token is added, and so on.

A simple solution, for both the 2nd trimester and 3rd trimester burden scripts, would be to check for and remove any existing burden tokens before adding the token(s) associated with that phase. Doing exactly this on my install fixed Vilja's weight problem once we transitioned to a different IC district.

• 2 months later...

I have a quick idea that could make this mod fun.

Instead of puting on a constant magic effect on player, we could use a formula to fire up timed effect

it could be something like:

[w+x+y] to reach [z] to fire up effect [a] for second

w and x is the base timer,

w is a solid number to control base point,

x is a variable to cause random,

y and a is the additive variable, which should be the actaul timer,

z is the limit to fire up the effect

x,b should be randomly generate after a effect was fired, in a smaller number

in this way we can put as many effect as we can but not broke the game when the effect was count as damage (can't sleep is a big deal when in an immersion play.....)

I don't know programming, but in my logic it should be working as this....

========

in counter:

if [w] += [x] += [y] >= [z]

cause [effect]

reset [y],

add [a] (loop)

set random [x]

in effect:

if [a] >=

add [y] (loop)

reset [a]

========

• 3 months later...

What is Mehrunes Dagon's child event ??

Magika drain is right.

The script

; Conception block
    ; Daedra pregnancies drain magicka
    if ( rChild.GetCreatureType == 1 || rChildBase == a3hgbmChildMehrunesDagon || rChildBase == a3hgbmChildHellhound )
        if ( rFather.GetLevel >= 15 )
            Call a3hgbmAddEffect rMother a3hgbmSPEMagickaDrain6
        elseif ( rFather.GetLevel >= 8 )
            Call a3hgbmAddEffect rMother a3hgbmSPEMagickaDrain4
        else
            Call a3hgbmAddEffect rMother a3hgbmSPEMagickaDrain2
        endif
    endif

------------------------

a3hgbmSPEMagickaDrain6  is Magicka Drain Ability

And from the 2nd Trimester onwards

; 2nd Trimester block
    ; Large pregnancies prevent upper body armor
    if ( rChildBase == a3hgbmChildDaedroth || rChild.ModelPathIncludes "\Horse\" || rChildBase == a3hgbmChildLandDreugh || rChildBase == a3hgbmChildMehrunesDagon || rChild.ModelPathIncludes "\Minotaur\" || rChild.ModelPathIncludes "\Ogre\" || rChild.ModelPathIncludes "\Troll\" )
        Call a3hgbmAddPendingEffect rMother a3hgbmSPEHuge 120
    endif

--------------------------------

a3hgbmSPEHuge 120 is "you can not equip armor" Ability

I haven't found any special Mehrunes Dagon effect.

What is Mehrunes Dagon's child event ??

Magika drain is right.

The script

; Conception block

; Daedra pregnancies drain magicka

if ( rChild.GetCreatureType == 1 || rChildBase == a3hgbmChildMehrunesDagon || rChildBase == a3hgbmChildHellhound )

if ( rFather.GetLevel >= 15 )

Call a3hgbmAddEffect rMother a3hgbmSPEMagickaDrain6

elseif ( rFather.GetLevel >= 8 )

Call a3hgbmAddEffect rMother a3hgbmSPEMagickaDrain4

else

Call a3hgbmAddEffect rMother a3hgbmSPEMagickaDrain2

endif

endif

------------------------

a3hgbmSPEMagickaDrain6  is Magicka Drain Ability

And from the 2nd Trimester onwards

; 2nd Trimester block

; Large pregnancies prevent upper body armor

if ( rChildBase == a3hgbmChildDaedroth || rChild.ModelPathIncludes "\Horse\" || rChildBase == a3hgbmChildLandDreugh || rChildBase == a3hgbmChildMehrunesDagon || rChild.ModelPathIncludes "\Minotaur\" || rChild.ModelPathIncludes "\Ogre\" || rChild.ModelPathIncludes "\Troll\" )

Call a3hgbmAddPendingEffect rMother a3hgbmSPEHuge 120

endif

--------------------------------

a3hgbmSPEHuge 120 is "you can not equip armor" Ability

I haven't found any special Mehrunes Dagon effect.

It should be having a MessageBoxEX event of

; Now you've done it.

if ( rChildRef == a3hgbmChildMehrunesDagon )

MessageBoxEX "What have you done?! By providing Mehrunes Dagon an alternate method of entry you have doomed Tamriel!"

ModPCInfamy 100

endif

loop

But until birth this event didn't show up.

What event?

Have you checked your infamy? It is now 100 or more. Nothing else happens.

The whole message didn't pops up, nor infamy add to 100, there isn't any changes even after birth of Dagon's child.

So I starts to wonder was that event were still in use......

• 4 months later...

For some reason every time I give birth to a creature animal, it goes rogue and starts attacking all nearby NPC's while using Morroblivion mod.

It's stats are as follows:

Aggression: 14

Disposition: 100 (to me and others)

Responsibility: 87

Confidence: 100

So I have no idea why it's happening, since according to it's actor values it shouldn't be attacking everything it can see.

It may be its factions that are leading to it attacking others. The hiyo can inherit both parents factions.

Mem

Do you have Refscope? Then you can check the factions. ( you see faction and ID, then you can use the console and remove the faction)

Thanks I'll check if it's factions once I give birth to another creature.

• 4 months later...

So I have been using this mod for a few weeks and I wanted to know if there was a way to get more information on the system. One of the problems I am having is when the embryo is placed I get the message "This is where my journey ends." If anyone has anything that can help me I would like that.