Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sexiest Dance mods list. Stripper Dance etc...

• Please log in to reply
576 replies to this topic

Vyxenne

Vyxenne

Libertine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

edit: This is very interesting.  :)

http://www.gain-maga...her-rueckblick/

Sorry in German, but the translate should not represent a problem.

No translate link is seen and no translation is available.

So apparently, what you mean is "the translate should not represent a problem" if you speak German.

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

winny257

winny257

lonely Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,585 posts

So apparently, what you mean is "the translate should not represent a problem" if you speak German.

that is strange,?
Open the page, right-click on the white surface, a window opens.
There you will find * Translation into *, so the entire page is displayed English.
but here, so that you not do it to have to.  ;)

Spoiler

This works by the way also here on LL, right click on a black surface and whoops an english website is for me at once German. 

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

holtof55

holtof55

Dance Teacher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

С некоторым недоумением прочитал высеры отдельных персонажей, кои могут только ковырять в носу и хаять чужой труд.

Из всего огромного сайта не нашлось почти никого, кто поднял бы свой голос в защиту мода. Стало быть он никому и на хрен не уперся, как говорят у нас. Таким образом я пришел к следующему, а именно:

1) Я веду общение на своем родном языке

2) Больше никаких свободных ссылок на мод, это вопрос принципиальный

3) Я не принимаю никаких милостыней и подаяний, с этим идите в церковь/мечеть\костел...или где это собирают

4)Так как эта тема для танцев я буду иногда размещать здесь видео своих танцев для ознакомления тех, кто имеет к этому интерес, а любители техно японской аниме будут наслаждаться этим японским дерьмом сколько им будет угодно, их мнение для меня тьфу и растереть!

5) Если найдется много людей, готовых поддержать мод или немного, но богатых, то вопрос о размещении мода в общем (или частном) доступе можно будет обсудить, если не найдется никого, что же я не сильно огорчусь, можно сказать вообще не огорчусь.

Версия 7 полностью готова, но по известной причине не может быть доступна, а я начал версию 8

И вот первый танец из этой версии, то есть восьмой

Постскриптум.  Я никому не навязываю свой мод. Хотите? Получите, не хотите - как угодно, мы живем в свободном мире

General Lee

General Lee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Not sure if it's been mentioned here before, but clone real has a bunch of dances on his YouTube channel that aren't in the previous dance patch for Dance Together.

Here's a couple videos I made:

winny257

winny257

lonely Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,585 posts

that is strange,?
There you will find * Translation into *, so the entire page is displayed English.

Spoiler

This works by the way also here on LL, right click on a black surface and whoops an english website is for me at once German. 

no comment, that is even more strange??  :o 
Now I do not know if it works!  :lol:

SeriousPermissions

SeriousPermissions

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts
With some surprise read vysery individual characters, koi can just pick your nose and find fault with the work of others.
Because of the huge site was found almost no one who raised his voice in defense mode. So it is no one to hell is not rested, as we say. So I came to the following, namely:
1) I am communicating in their own language
2) No more free links to events, it is a matter of principle
3) I do not take no charity and alms, this go to church / mosque \ church ... or where it's going
4) Since this topic is for dancing, I will occasionally post here videos of their dance to introduce those who have an interest and techno fans of Japanese anime will enjoy this Japanese shit as much as they would like, ugh their opinion and grind for me!
5) If there are many people ready to support the mod or a little, but the rich, the question of placement of fashion in general (or private) access can be discussed, if not found one that I do not be angry, we can say in general is not distressed.

Version 7 is fully ready, but for obvious reasons can not be available, and I started to version 8
And here is the first dance of this version, it is the eighth

P.S. I will not impose its own fashion. Want to? Receive, do not want to - as you like, we live in a free world

And you think all users is buy your mod? The users is idiots? :D

And this russian communication... very childish. This webpage is english so the other language communication is accepted?

Eventually we were right... you need money for your mod.

I think the best way you progress to being kicked yourself from this site.

Vyxenne

Vyxenne

Libertine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

that is strange,?

Spoiler

Please see the screenshot below of what happens when I right-click on that website. The red and yellow rectangle at the bottom of the dialog window is a redaction by me, hiding two options for privacy reasons.

Attached File  NoTranslation.png   598.41KB   22 downloads

There is no translate option. None.

Vyxenne

Vyxenne

Libertine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

With some surprise read vysery individual characters, koi can just pick your nose and find fault with the work of others.
Because of the huge site was found almost no one who raised his voice in defense mode. So it is no one to hell is not rested, as we say. So I came to the following, namely:
1) I am communicating in their own language
2) No more free links to events, it is a matter of principle
3) I do not take no charity and alms, this go to church / mosque \ church ... or where it's going
4) Since this topic is for dancing, I will occasionally post here videos of their dance to introduce those who have an interest and techno fans of Japanese anime will enjoy this Japanese shit as much as they would like, ugh their opinion and grind for me!
5) If there are many people ready to support the mod or a little, but the rich, the question of placement of fashion in general (or private) access can be discussed, if not found one that I do not be angry, we can say in general is not distressed.

Version 7 is fully ready, but for obvious reasons can not be available, and I started to version 8
And here is the first dance of this version, it is the eighth

P.S. I will not impose its own fashion. Want to? Receive, do not want to - as you like, we live in a free world

And you think all users is buy your mod? The users is idiots? :D

And this russian communication... very childish. This webpage is english so the other language communication is accepted?

Eventually we were right... you need money for your mod.

I think the best way you progress to being kicked yourself from this site.

It is illegal (a violation of Bethesda's copyright restrictions) to charge money for mods of Bethesda games. That is why nobody does it, except you. It is also why so many sketchy/shady file-hosting sites such as the ones you prefer to use deliberately throttle their download speeds and then spam users to pay them money to remove their own artificial speed restrictions- they can say they are not charging for the mod itself but only for removing their own restrictions on the speed. This is extortion, of course, and nothing more than a subterfuge to avoid the appearance of violating the law while still, in effect, violating the law.

So you are, apparently, trying to illegally sell someone else's property and then becoming enraged when the community doesn't want to go along with your scheme. Like most people in this thread, I had thought that you were a highly-talented animator, but now, after reading some of the allegations here that all you are doing is repackaging existing dances from Dance Together and/or other existing mods, I'm not so sure even that is true.

winny257

winny257

lonely Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,585 posts

---snip---

Please see the screenshot below of what happens when I right-click on that website. The red and yellow rectangle at the bottom of the dialog window is a redaction by me, hiding two options for privacy reasons.

attachicon.gifNoTranslation.png

I do understand that not, when I on this page rightclick, then a small field opens at the mouse pointer.
In this field: 1. back
                   2. forward
                   3. reload
                   4. Save as
                   5. To print
                   6. Translate into German
Etcetera.
But since this site already German is, I must top right of the options, the setting in English change.

Vyxenne

Vyxenne

Libertine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

---snip---

attachicon.gifNoTranslation.png

I do understand that not, when I on this page rightclick, then a small field opens at the mouse pointer.
In this field: 1. back
                   2. forward
                   3. reload
                   4. Save as
                   5. To print
                   6. Translate into German
Etcetera.
But since this site already German is, I must top right of the options, the setting in English change.

I installed a plugin into Firefox and now I can translate web pages, although the translation is very poor- at least on the German GAIN page you linked. I checked further and found that it's a bad translation because it uses Google Translate, which is notoriously bad.

In English, we would say "Paid mods were a disaster." In other words, the most common construction is Subject > Verb > Object. But apparently in German the most common construction is Subject  > Object >  Verb. Oddly, Google Translate doesn't know about this construction difference, so it rendered the translation into English almost like Yoda would say it: "Paid mods a disaster were." Funny, but very hard to read.

Anyway, thanks for the link.

holtof55

holtof55

Dance Teacher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Для заинтересованных моей работой пользователей

Новый танец для V8 ac053c7fa5ef62275b699287eaa13f85.gif

holtof55

holtof55

Dance Teacher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts
SeriousPermissions Все 125 моих танцев будешь по-новой выкладывать? А зачем? Их и так уже все видели, а кто не видел могут совершенно легко ознакомиться - http://www.loverslab...xlab/?p=1655321

SeriousPermissions

SeriousPermissions

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

SeriousPermissions Все 125 моих танцев будешь по-новой выкладывать? А зачем? Их и так уже все видели, а кто не видел могут совершенно легко ознакомиться - http://www.loverslab...xlab/?p=1655321

You write: "4) Since this topic is for dancing, I will occasionally post here videos"

So i post my videos. :P

Problem? The Loverslab is yours or what? This topic is yours? Only you can share videos? He Russian??

holtof55

holtof55

Dance Teacher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Я выкладываю не просто видео, а видео тех новых танцев которые делаю я лично. Выкладывать повторно видео моих танцев не имеет никакого смысла. Хвастаться одеждой, обстановкой, телами? Для этого есть другие темы.

Да, ловерслаб не мой. Был бы мой очень многих тут бы уже давно не было

Кому интересно - работаю над созданием вот такого танца (пока без стриптиза, но чем черт не шутит?)

SeriousPermissions

SeriousPermissions

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Я выкладываю не просто видео, а видео тех новых танцев которые делаю я лично. Выкладывать повторно видео моих танцев не имеет никакого смысла. Хвастаться одеждой, обстановкой, телами? Для этого есть другие темы.

Да, ловерслаб не мой. Был бы мой очень многих тут бы уже давно не было

Кому интересно - работаю над созданием вот такого танца (пока без стриптиза, но чем черт не шутит?)

Pls сделать больше полосы танец в V8 !!!! :D

SeriousPermissions

SeriousPermissions

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

JackTheRippe

JackTheRippe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts

can any one help me ? dancetogether mod the npc i selected dance but my character isn't dance why ??? sorry for my bad eng

-Player1-

-Player1-

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

can any one help me ? dancetogether mod the npc i selected dance but my character isn't dance why ??? sorry for my bad eng

Interesting,same issue here.

Andy14

Andy14

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Choose Yourself Spell and not only the Choose Dancer

-Player1-

-Player1-

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Choose Yourself Spell and not only the Choose Dancer

Well,you know..yeah. .. No Shit,Sherlock! :D I know how to get ma´self dancin´ but that wont work. my Toon freezes for a short time,music starts playing. nothing happens´ .