Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sexiest Dance mods list. Stripper Dance etc...

• Please log in to reply
490 replies to this topic

-Player1-

-Player1-

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

---ich snip das mal---

giphy.gif

aber daßßßß hat gesessen, auch ein rechtschreibfehler drin. lachende-smileys-342.gif

10/10 für den Bean!

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

Vyxenne

Vyxenne

Libertine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts

Ich wünschte, ich könnte Deutsch sprechen, damit ich diese Beiträge verstehen konnte.

:D

winny257

winny257

lonely Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,884 posts

Ich wünschte, ich könnte Deutsch sprechen, damit ich diese Beiträge verstehen konnte.

:D

better not, is actually brainless stuff.
It was about spelling mistakes, @-Player1- has then, with Cannons shot back.
I was horrified and amazed at the same time, therefore Mr. Bean.  :lol:  :lol:

edit: I laugh my death. lachende-smileys-350.gif

JackTheRippe

JackTheRippe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts

i chosed my self to still no work so i decided to reinstall mod again and xpmse to and finnaly fixed now work but they are some bugs when i chose 7 npc to dance only 5 dance other 2 dont dance

prakhan

prakhan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

I was under the impression that FengwuDance was dancetogether under a different name 

thats what i installed back when and it installed as dance togther iirc. it should be down on the dance list as doa poledance not sure thats the dance you looking for but there is a pole dance in that mod. But i could be wrong did you d/l it? unpack it look in the meshes folder under Meshes\actors\character\animations\DanceTogether there will be a pole dance hkx file. yea thats it i just looked in the zip it is inside the bsa. download it if you havnt /. rename it remove the .mod part of the name / install hopefully via MO / run fnis / profit ?

Shubal

Shubal

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts

I was under the impression that FengwuDance was dancetogether under a different name 

thats what i installed back when and it installed as dance togther iirc. it should be down on the dance list as doa poledance not sure thats the dance you looking for but there is a pole dance in that mod. But i could be wrong did you d/l it? unpack it look in the meshes folder under Meshes\actors\character\animations\DanceTogether there will be a pole dance hkx file. yea thats it i just looked in the zip it is inside the bsa. download it if you havnt /. rename it remove the .mod part of the name / install hopefully via MO / run fnis / profit ?

You won't have any pole that way as there will be no animeobject file or behavior file to attach to if you don't use the original mods structure.

prakhan

prakhan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

You won't have any pole that way as there will be no animeobject file or behavior file to attach to if you don't use the original mods structure.

right  I was just pointing out that it should in that mod he can down load and yes  you need more hkx file 

the point was that the mod he can get has the dance i believe he was looking for 

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 17,835 posts

Note:  Posting videos of mods that are paywalled is not allowed (see rule 12).

Recent posts of such mods/videos have been removed.

If you have questions, please PM me or another moderator.

Thanks,

Greg

Yunat

Yunat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

Please, if you post videos of the dance, add the download link, if possible.

winny257

winny257

lonely Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,884 posts

Please, if you post videos of the dance, add the download link, if possible.

It is not always possible, some videos (contents) are private.
You can see the video, but that was it.  ;)

winny257

winny257

lonely Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,884 posts

:)