Sexiest Dance mods list. Stripper Dance etc...

Has anyone heard from HoltOf55 lately? I can't seem to find the download link for his "Dancing In Skyrim" mod on his blog. It hasn't been touched since 2015. I even went where no man has gone before (the 2nd page of google search) and found what I believe to be the Turbobit.net link (with the content removed). I hope he comes back with it-those bellydances were perfection. The one in Shake It is a joke.

Has anyone heard from HoltOf55 lately? I can't seem to find the download link for his "Dancing In Skyrim" mod on his blog. It hasn't been touched since 2015. I even went where no man has gone before (the 2nd page of google search) and found what I believe to be the Turbobit.net link (with the content removed). I hope he comes back with it-those bellydances were perfection. The one in Shake It is a joke.

these mods have disappeared just like casual mods net, because only Bethesda has the right to demand payment (copyright)!

also here on LL all links were removed, if @Holtof55 is not ready, to share with the general public, then he should keep everything to himself.  ;)

these mods have disappeared just like casual mods net, because only Bethesda has the right to demand payment (copyright)!

also here on LL all links were removed, if @Holtof55 is not ready, to share with the general public, then he should keep everything to himself.  ;)

I'm about to write a new mod.
From Real Clone I have permission to use all dances.
There will also be step-by-step instructions on how to change or add dances and music.

Ich bin gerade dabei, einen neuen Mod zu schreiben.
Von Real Clone habe ich Erlaubnis, alle Tänze zu verwenden.
Es wird auch eine Step-by-Step Anleitung geben, wie man Tänze und Musik ändert oder hinzufügt.

---

Thanks for the quick response. 

---

Thanks for the quick response. 

I am very sorry, but there are people who are dominated by money and these people do not belong in a free community.

it is sad but unfortunately true!  :(

edit: Talk to @Andy14, maybe he can help you.  ;)

--

--

I'm about to write a new mod.
From Real Clone I have permission to use all dances.
There will also be step-by-step instructions on how to change or add dances and music.

Ich bin gerade dabei, einen neuen Mod zu schreiben.
Von Real Clone habe ich Erlaubnis, alle Tänze zu verwenden.
Es wird auch eine Step-by-Step Anleitung geben, wie man Tänze und Musik ändert oder hinzufügt.

Exciting. So Real Clone is the author of those dances and Holtof55 just implemented those assets? Will you link your mod here if you get around to creating it? 

Also, I just had an interesting thought. What if someone made an add-on for Become A Bard? It'd be sexy to have npcs use custom dances, rather than the vanilla caper. Not to mention immersive, given that the music would be coming from instruments instead of the ether and dances would begin seamlessly rather than via spell. Not sure how easy or practical it would be to make, though. 

snip...

Exciting. So Real Clone is the author of those dances and Holtof55 just implemented those assets? Will you link your mod here if you get around to creating it? 

Also, I just had an interesting thought. What if someone made an add-on for Become A Bard? It'd be sexy to have npcs use custom dances, rather than the vanilla caper. Not to mention immersive, given that the music would be coming from instruments instead of the ether and dances would begin seamlessly rather than via spell. Not sure how easy or practical it would be to make, though. 

No - Dance Together is a mod from frankc4.
HoltOf55 made new animations and has expanded Dance Together - with it.
New dances, etc.

And then HoltOf55 tried to ask for money for the mod.
Although the mod is not his - but "only" additional animation and music.

That's the story of HoltOf55.

RealClone is also here on LL member and makes many wonderful conversions from MMD to Skyrim. He uses Dance Together from frankc4 and replaces old dances with new dances.

As a source, I have previously used Dance Together and only partially redeveloped.
But RealClone has so many new dances - so I rewrote the mod from scratch.

Currently Dance Together completely redeveloped - as Lets Dance. No single line of code is copied - new complete.

I'd like to add some more features - expand Dance Together and ideas from other mods. But unfortunately I'm a lazy sack - it will take a while.

Here is the channel of Real Clone on Youtube:
Give him a thumbs up, subscribe - I think Real Clone deserves it.

PS: If I'm not too lazy - Mod is released here as "Let's Dance".
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/3/2017 at 2:29 AM, Andy14 said:

New dances, etc.

RealClone is also here on LL member and makes many wonderful conversions from MMD to Skyrim. He uses Dance Together from frankc4 and replaces old dances with new dances.

As a source, I have previously used Dance Together and only partially redeveloped.

Currently Dance Together completely redeveloped - as Lets Dance. No single line of code is copied - new complete.

I'd like to add some more features - expand Dance Together and ideas from other mods. But unfortunately I'm a lazy sack - it will take a while.

yes his works are amazing, waiting for u to redeveloped it :grimace:

Edited by darkwilliam00
  • 1 month later...
On 2/11/2017 at 9:29 PM, Andy14 said:

New dances, etc.

Will you add the scripted moving camera functionality too in the new mod?

Also,in Real clone’s dances choosing the PC for dancing with scripted camera couldn’t work because Real Clone had the camera position on the head of the PC and scripted the PC to move around while having the camera in POV mode.Is there a workaround for that?By having the camera positioned on the head of generic npc (created only for the duration of the dance) and have the controls exchanged between the pc and the generic npc?(like it’s done in that vanilla quest where you take command and control a draugr to get past a locked gate.

Lastly,do you plan on adding scripted phonemes and lip syncing to the dances like it’s done in original mmd’s?

Anyway I really look forward to your mod

16 hours ago, PeterForFun said:

Will you add the scripted moving camera functionality too in the new mod?

Also,in Real clone’s dances choosing the PC for dancing with scripted camera couldn’t work because Real Clone had the camera position on the head of the PC and scripted the PC to move around while having the camera in POV mode.Is there a workaround for that?By having the camera positioned on the head of generic npc (created only for the duration of the dance) and have the controls exchanged between the pc and the generic npc?(like it’s done in that vanilla quest where you take command and control a draugr to get past a locked gate.

Lastly,do you plan on adding scripted phonemes and lip syncing to the dances like it’s done in original mmd’s?

Camera Moves are realized with 1st person view camera.
And that is for the PC.
The bug with camera moves with the PC when changing to the third person view, I have fixed.

Alternatively, I could use script for the dance to make an exact copy of the PC - as an NPC just for the dance.
But there is always problem with HDT. HDT hair (not wig) never works. That's why I removed this feature.

Lip sync is possible, but very expensive and not really useful.
It would have to be adapted for each song. And it would have to be decided which dancer sings - there can be several dancers.
It would also look weird if female NPC have the voice of Joe Cocker or Farkas have the voice of Adele. ;)

So lip-sync - no thanks (for now).

At the moment I am still writing at a dance location and making adaptations so that Lets Dance and Dance Together are compatible.

Then I will ask Real Clone to test the mod and especially to check if the names of song / dance are correct.

• 1 month later...
On 30/12/2017 at 1:01 PM, Andy14 said:

At the moment I am still writing at a dance location and making adaptations so that Lets Dance and Dance Together are compatible.

Then I will ask Real Clone to test the mod and especially to check if the names of song / dance are correct.

Any news on the mod?

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, idle said:

What's the source of this dance animation?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4R19pu7g6w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHsvvFdPrT0

Googling for Me!Me!Me! & Skyrim didn't bring up any results.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/62389-new-dance-patch-with-mmd-camera-621-add-cellphone-girl/

DL the original mod dance and the dance patch with mmd.

Install the dance mod

install the patch, it's gonna replace "rihanna" by "me!me!me"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, Setekh said:
5 hours ago, Master Roshi said:

All of the animations posted in this thread are retarded & not sexy except for the one I'm posting right now, so someone please find a way to convert/retarget this animation to the Skyrim female skeleton:

Pole stripping.bvh

That attitude will get you far. 

I thought exactly the same thing, plus s/he posting an unconverted Bioware mo-cap file that nobody can easily view anyway. I'm thinking s/he doesn't want help, just probably a roll (if you put a T in front of roll.):classic_biggrin:

4 hours ago, Master Roshi said:

Blender (free) > File > Import bvh > Change end frame from 250 to 2000 > Play

Thanks- that's helpful.

Would you mind sharing what you find inadequate (or whatever your bone of contention with it is) about this pole-dance animation, other than the sporadic misalignment between hands and pole? WARNING: NSFW song lyrics!!