Wanted: shemale with character-specific body and effects?

manarak

I want to achieve the following:

- female player character should have specific body (bodyslide)

- female player character (only) should have a functional cock that makes females pregnant

I toyed around with unique character, but couldn't get it to work.

Does anyone have an idea of how to achieve what I want?

I use SOS for Females by B3lisario, its supposedly meant for UNP but works good with bodies generated with bodyslide (however there's a little gap between the 'addon' and the belly if you dont set bigbelly to 50% and such). I use Sexlab Cumshot that allows to set my character to trasgender, and Hentai Pregnancy, and my character can both impregnate and being impregnated (the second only occurs if I set Hentai Pregnancy anal pregnancy, if you want realism obviously uncheck that... ;P )

I use SOS for Females by B3lisario, its supposedly meant for UNP but works good with bodies generated with bodyslide (however there's a little gap between the 'addon' and the belly if you dont set bigbelly to 50% and such). I use Sexlab Cumshot that allows to set my character to trasgender, and Hentai Pregnancy, and my character can both impregnate and being impregnated (the second only occurs if I set Hentai Pregnancy anal pregnancy, if you want realism obviously uncheck that... ;P )

Thanks, but doesn't B3lisario's Mod affect all females? How to make it affect only the player char?

Thanks, but doesn't B3lisario's Mod affect all females? How to make it affect only the player char?

Use the equippable schlong one.

If you experience issues with armors being unequipped by weird slots that dont overlap heres what you do that fixed it for me.

Equip both items, dont mind if it unequips

Save your game with the items in your inventory

Exit game completely

Reload save game and tada it works can wear both now

If you experience issues with armors being unequipped by weird slots that dont overlap heres what you do that fixed it for me.

Equip both items, dont mind if it unequips

Save your game with the items in your inventory

Exit game completely

Reload save game and tada it works can wear both now

hmmmm.... some things going totally wrong.

I used B3lisario's UNP SOS addon "Schlong for females" and put the probability to 0%, and now only the player has a schlong.

So far so good, but:

- there are problems with males not getting schlongified

- a woman fucked the PC with a strap on, and the woman got cum inflated

some other glitches I don't remember.

EDIT: here is another glitch

when the PC is set to transgender through "sexlab cumshot" mod, and PC fucks a guy, the message comes "guy comes inside you" and the cumshot is applied to the guy instead of the PC

To have the schlong permanently set, here's what i do. Download a custom race mod. The download The SOS Futa addon and place all the meshes/textures and so forth ONLY in the custom race's appropriate meshes/texture folders. This is what I've done, and it works quite well.

I used B3lisario's UNP SOS addon "Schlong for females" and put the probability to 0%, and now only the player has a schlong.

So far so good, but:

You need to install addons for males aswell, if you only install sos for females, males won't have schlong. Also, the probability must be set inside sos for females addon, not in the other addons (average, muscular, etc.) that are for males.

The cum inflation, is something that comes from Hentai Pregnancy right? That Im not sure how it works, maybe the mod just doesnt differenciate penis from strap on when the female makes the male role in sex animations...

So far so good, but:

You need to install addons for males aswell, if you only install sos for females, males won't have schlong. Also, the probability must be set inside sos for females addon, not in the other addons (average, muscular, etc.) that are for males.

The cum inflation, is something that comes from Hentai Pregnancy right? That Im not sure how it works, maybe the mod just doesnt differenciate penis from strap on when the female makes the male role in sex animations...

thanks - I will try tweaking.

another issue I have because I use "sexlab cumshot" is that the PC doesn't anymore gets train raped after dancing (SD)

So far so good, but:

thanks - I will try tweaking.

another issue I have because I use "sexlab cumshot" is that the PC doesn't anymore gets train raped after dancing (SD)

I didnt tried SD for a while, but if you're somehow suspicious about being due to conflicts you may want to ask in the respective support thread of those mods

Archived