Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

SexoutNG - Stable Release '97

fallout new vegas sexout sexoutng

• Please log in to reply
1624 replies to this topic

sieboldii

sieboldii

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

I have also installed the required fomads without issue. MCM says everything is there and it says it is ready at game start, but nothing seems to initiate in the game. I had no problems with 'NG' in FO3.

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

KoolHndLuke

KoolHndLuke

Mars Patrol

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Odessa, I absolutely LOVE your animations framework and mods for FNV!!! But would you please consider doing some for FO4? :wub:

Strec

Strec

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts

I can't find the list of flags and datas useable (Gifthub doesn't work) and I look for :

- returning in 3rd person mode when I start sex in 3rd person mode

- avoid redressing actor before sex when it is allready undressed

Any tip?

DoctaSax

DoctaSax

big blowhard

• Moderators
  • 4,352 posts

I can't find the list of flags and datas useable (Gifthub doesn't work) and I look for :

- returning in 3rd person mode when I start sex in 3rd person mode

- avoid redressing actor before sex when it is allready undressed

Any tip?

Our gitlab has gone the way of the dodo, but an offline version of the wiki page was made. I've just added it to NG stable's download page to keep it easily available.

Erm... due to a glitch in the forum software, I somehow removed the screenshot in doing so. Ah well...

Roxas13

Roxas13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Is there a way to disable the resizing. I use custom scales for my character and companions and the consistent repetition to re scale them after every animation including solo animations, even when I have my companions waiting somewhere while I do a quest without them I return to find them back to scale 1.0.

Any console commands to disable resizing?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fallout, new vegas, sexout, sexoutng