SexoutNG - Stable Release '97

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Lautaro perez said:

I got everything working fine, its just I dont know if every creature but geckos animations are completely missalinged, is there any mod I need to download to fix this?

Misalignment isn't something to be solved easily.

when a sex-event plays, all actors are sperately performing an animation (that in most cases alligns). But this means that uneven ground will cause allignment issues.

With SexoutNG, you also get an optional SexPos plugin where you can allign a sexout-animation when it starts.

• 2 months later...

Not really sure where to ask this. I'm trying to get rough sex sound effects to play during some consensual scenes but don't know how. Couldn't find anything clear in the API. Does anyone know a way to do this without scripting in sexout.raper? Even something that just stops the rape count going up for a single scene would do.

It's for a couple of dom NPCs, basically. Don't want it to list as non-consensual when it is.

[UPDATE] Never mind, I figured it out. Just need to put 'let Sexout.numRaped -= 1' in the post-scene script and it knocks the counter back down without sacrificing the sound effects.

Edited by Master Kingly
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, maybe it's a dumb question, but I need to ask it anyway

I have followed VivaNewVegas Extended and works fine; then I wanted to install sexout (because can Vegas be Vegas without sex?) but I seem not to make cooperate NV Compatibility Skeleton (NV Compatibility Skeleton at Fallout New Vegas - mods and community (nexusmods.com), which I need for this other mod B42 Weapon Inertia at Fallout New Vegas - mods and community (nexusmods.com)) and Sexout

EDIT: changed the mod which needed the skeleton, I misremembered when I wrote the post...

Edited by SignoreSupremo
On 3/2/2024 at 6:00 PM, SignoreSupremo said:

Hello, maybe it's a dumb question, but I need to ask it anyway

I have followed VivaNewVegas Extended and works fine; then I wanted to install sexout (because can Vegas be Vegas without sex?) but I seem not to make cooperate NV Compatibility Skeleton (NV Compatibility Skeleton at Fallout New Vegas - mods and community (nexusmods.com), which I need for this other mod B42 Weapon Inertia at Fallout New Vegas - mods and community (nexusmods.com)) and Sexout

EDIT: changed the mod which needed the skeleton, I misremembered when I wrote the post...

So .... What is the question?

10 hours ago, bicobus said:

So .... What is the question?

lol you are right, I forgot to write the most important part XD, tbh I was kinda tired when I wrote that post

the question was "how do I make sexout not use the skeleton it wants to use?"

luckily I found the answer 20ish mins later in the forum which is "make NV Compatibility Skeleton overwrite Sexout"

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2022 at 2:14 PM, WearableNine said:

Anyone here know how to access the undress list?  At first I thought maybe SCR would have it in the MCM but to no avail.  Then I came here on looking for a mod with some similarity but also can't seem to find any.  So any help would be greatly appreciated.

Has anyone figured this out yet? I haven't seen anyone explain how to access the undress list in the MCM clothing menu and I have no idea how?