SexoutNG - Stable Release '97

As I've been slowly coming around to the new system of downloads and the github style project management, I've decided to also setup a sexout project. Mainly this will be used for the issue tracker and wiki. The wiki iscurrently empty, but I will begin filling it in with details soon.

If you come across a bug and have definitely narrowed it down to the sexout esm (or something else within the CORE or DATA files), go there and search for it. If you can't find it there, create a new issue.

The same goes for feature requests. Search first, create if search fails.

I need a way to better organize outstanding issues and promised or planned features. Right now, this seems like it will work.

The sexout script code will make it in eventually as well, though that's of little use except for archival and bug hunting through diffs at present.

I guess it's time to update the beginner's installation guide to reflect the changes regarding the skeleton.

Also, I have written a very short (and hopefully newbie-friendly) workaround to get the groovatron working with sexout, here. Works for other "pose"-mods that change KnockedDownIdles as well. If it is still valid, might I suggest to incorporate or link that info to the "incompatibilities" bullet point? There have been a lot of inquiries about pose mods in general and the groovatron in particular, which can be a very handy mod for all kinds of purposes.

Installed the latest 82 core, and for the first time my game did not crash on exit. Nice. :) Still haven't installed any other sexout mods, just making sure I'm getting a solid base.

I noticed the KOs are enabled by default. Should they still be disabled to avoid problems?

It depends on the mod. In general they're safe. They become potentially dangerous in mods that make extensive use of callbacks like the long sequences in tryouts, but I put a lot of work along with jaam into getting those working too. I say try with them on, but save before the conversation -- e.g. before talking to motor runner (fiends) or starting the marissa stuff in legion. If you encounter a problem with them on, try again with them off, and report back.

The crash on exit has been fixed for a long time in the beta of NG -- I just forgot it was fixed over there and that I hadn't made it into a release yet, apologies to everyone! I found out the hard way when I tested the install after adding the skeleton and found my game crashing on exit again. ;)

Full "source" for sexout is being pushed to the git project right now. I imported everything from my local svn repo, and then moved all the scripts (from the ESM) to the scripts dir in the project. The fomod "source" is going pushing right now.

This will make it easier to see and submit script and animation changes, even though you cannot actually build the ESM from this source in a normal sense.

It depends on the mod. In general they're safe. They become potentially dangerous in mods that make extensive use of callbacks like the long sequences in tryouts, but I put a lot of work along with jaam into getting those working too. I say try with them on, but save before the conversation -- e.g. before talking to motor runner (fiends) or starting the marissa stuff in legion. If you encounter a problem with them on, try again with them off, and report back.

The crash on exit has been fixed for a long time in the beta of NG -- I just forgot it was fixed over there and that I hadn't made it into a release yet, apologies to everyone! I found out the hard way when I tested the install after adding the skeleton and found my game crashing on exit again. ;)

After my roughly 1-1.5k hours spent on Oblivion, Skyrim, FO3 anf FNV, I learned to save every 5-10mins of game time. I will get tryouts running tomorrow and report back with any problems.

I've never had a save/load problem with FO3 or FONV. A little bit in oblivion. Skyrim.. I save constantly -- always in first person, and always staring at a floor or wall or something so there's not a chance of an NPC being in 'frame' during the load, as that seems to be the main thing that causes it to CTD rather than load a savegame.

With added furniture will make the animations endless with possibilities. Chair, bed, wall, table, bar etc.. even a tree can be used this way. :D

If only i could script would have made this part so much easier to do. if you add a token to force an npc it will be able to play any idle you make. This way you could build some really cool places with infinite type of sex acts etc..

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17191-how-and-where-do-you-add-animations-in-sexout/page-4?do=findComment&comment=624907

I will be reading on geck tutorial and see if i can make something interesting with this concept since i will making some furniture sex acts.

There's no load order between them as Data does not have any mods, and Core takes care of it's load order requirements within the fomod script. There is no installation order to worry about either, if there were, it would mention it. Finally there should not even be any potential conflicts with other mods(*) since all the possibly conflicting assets are in Sexout BSA files and not loose files.

If more people speak up I'll spell the instructions out even more clearly, but so far you're the first one. ;)

(*)It will conflict with any 3rd party human skeleton that is installed. The sexout skeleton should *always* be the one you use.

I have noticed that most animation did not have any bounce or were not bouncing that well like too stiff. I think i figured a way to make the bounce much more scuttle. And not too exaggerate.

What i was trying to accomplish what i had been doing for oblivion:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18277-lovers-animations-workshop-new-thread/page-35?do=findComment&comment=610626

Only to discover that new Vegas was only using 1 bone to animate the breast, so true bounce was due to this out of the question. Then i have IK the bone and created a script in blender that would then bounce more the faster the female moves. so theoretically it should make the breast bounce all direction without it making too look to stiffly.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17191-how-and-where-do-you-add-animations-in-sexout/page-4?do=findComment&comment=636037

I am still tweaking the script but so far the results are already much better then what it previously was.

I was wondering if there is even a mesh for new Vegas that forces the 3 bone routine like oblivion so far every mesh i used was only using 1 bone so that sucked??