Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

SexoutNG - Stable Release '97

fallout new vegas sexout sexoutng

• Please log in to reply
1624 replies to this topic

Odessa

Odessa

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,019 posts

POPULAR

File Name: SexoutNG - Stable Release '97

File Submitter: Odessa

File Submitted: 30 Dec 2013

File Category: Framework & Resources

Requires: NVSE 5.0+, NX 16+, FOMM, reading instructions

CORE: 2.10.97 -- 23-December-2016
DATA: 2.10.97 -- 23-December-2016

BODIES: 1.1.1 -- 25-July-2015

MIRROR - SexoutNG.torrent - All files also available via bit torrent. May be faster, and saves loverslab bandwidth. You need a bit torrent client, such as qBitTorrent.

Sexout code is hosted here on the GitLab. Please use the Issues link to report confirmed bugs in Sexout, or to ask for features!

The sexout BETA can be found here, if there is one. Note that to use the beta, you must still have SexoutNG Core and SexoutNG Data installed.

Requirements

• Fallout New Vegas. Should be obvious, but a few people have tried to use it with Fallout 3 (works with TTW).
  • NVSE 5.0b2 or later; This is now the stable version.
  • NX 16 or later (NVSE Extender)
  • SexoutNG - CORE and DATA.
  • SexoutNG - Bodies OR Nude male and/or female bodies manually installed, see spoiler below.

Since '94, a compatible skeleton (AJ's BodyMorph) is included with 'Core'. Astymma's compatability or Deede's The Skeleton will also work if you prefer.

Spoiler

Known issues

Spoiler

FAQ / Troubleshooting - Read this before posting support questions

First, please read the requirements section above carefully.

The game doesn't even start, it freezes before main menu!

==> Usually corrupted plugin. Disable all plugins except Sexout. If it works, sexout is innocent. If not, validate your install via STEAM, and try downloading sexout again.

The game starts, but sex doesn't work!

==> Did you install NVSE? Press '~' to open the console in game, and type GetNVSEVersion. If it does not return a number you did not install it correctly. Check the instructions for it and try again.

====> GetNVSEVersion works! ....but I also get this annoying message box appearing every time I start game!

======> Maybe try reading it ;). You have not installed the requirements correctly. Sexout requires NVSE 5.0 or later, and NX 16 or later. It will not work without them. See above for links.

~~~> But I installed NVSE and NX!

=====> No. You didn't. There are no exceptions. If you think you did, you installed them wrong, check their own respective instructions and try again.

==> ...Okay, NVSE and NX installed. Uhhh, how do I actually start sex?

====> Sexout is just a framework for other mods to use. It does nothing on its own. Try installing some sexout mods.

==> ...I have sexout mods, but the actors just stand still inside each other! (maybe with sounds)

====> Usually a conflicting mod that adds idle animations in an inconsiderate way. Disable all mods except sexout. If it works, enable them one by one to figure out which is guilty. More info:

Spoiler

==> I definitely definitely definitely disabled all mods except FalloutNV.esm and Sexout.esm, and actors still stand inside each other but no animations!

====> Did you install 'SexoutNG - DATA'? Because, that's where the animations are.

======> Yes, with NMM!

========> Use FOMM. NMM has known issues with Fallout New Vegas mods in general.

Animations work, except...

==> Infinity tits!

====> You do not have a compatible skeleton installed correctly. See requirements section

==> Infinity dicks!

====> You do not have a compatible skeleton installed correctly, or you do not have a compatible male body suit installed. See requirements / Bodies section above.

==> Invisible male bodies / big red boxes‽‽

====> You do not have meshes for one or both of the sexout body suits installed. Either install "SexoutNG - Bodies" or manually add them- see the spoiler in the requirements section above for more information.

More Useful Posts:

Modders:

- Want to make your own sexout mod? (or modify an existing one). First stop is the API guide. See also: Tips and Tricks.
- See the Gitlab project for more info on sexout status, or if you want to contribute.
- API documentation is a WIP, if you can't find/understand something, please post here on loverslab.

License:

Sexout is free. Free as in BSD license free, except even freer. This work is public domain. Do whatever the hell you want to do with it. You can even upload it to some other site and claim to be the creator, but that's bad karma, and when it comes back 'round you'll regret the decision.

Release History

Spoiler

download.png
Click here to download this file

Attached Files

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

prideslayer

prideslayer

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,986 posts
New CORE download.

2.6.81r2 is a minor point release, so minor it does not merit a version # bump. Two changes I thought I'd make while converting this to a "real" download.

- SexoutSharedResources.esm has been removed.
- Astymma's compatability skeleton (BnB / BX / FAFF) is now included.

According to Astymmas instructions on the download page on Nexus, if he goes two weeks without responding, the skeleton can be used however you see fit. I asked him for permission to include it on October 10th, about six weeks ago. No reply so far, so sexout users rejoice -- one more 3rd party download requirement eliminated!

Thanks for the awesome skeleton, astymma!

Look ma, a real "download"! Now stop pestering me. ;)

DoctaSax

DoctaSax

big blowhard

• Moderators
  • 4,352 posts

Congrats on your forayS into using the download system :P

prideslayer

prideslayer

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,986 posts

Congrats on your foray into using the download system :P

This is the second one, jerk! I did the NVSE beta yesterday.

Of course you probably didn't see it because you don't ever look in the non-adult download sections. Perv.

:D

DoctaSax

DoctaSax

big blowhard

• Moderators
  • 4,352 posts

Edited my post to reflect that :cool:

prideslayer

prideslayer

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,986 posts
In the process of simply extracting the NG core fomod, deleting SSR, removing the SSR message, and upping the fomod version... did I screw the whole thing somehow?

I have a nonexistant SexoutNG MCM menu right now. I'e updated some other mods and am checking that none of them are to blame but I want to checkin here with anyone that's downloaded the new core file.

edit: also added the skeletons, that's the only other change between this version of core and the last one.

Halstrom

Halstrom

BellyBunKicker

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,456 posts

Hmm, I'm running the latest beta's of NVSE, Extender etc & pretty much every plugin available except this SexoutNG update and I just checked, SexoutNG Menus still look ok for me. I usually give updates a day or too to reduce confusion as I create my own personal errors, quirks & CTD's :)

prideslayer

prideslayer

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,986 posts
Yeah I got them back after undoing my other recent changes..
- added scr
- added lust
- replaced NMCs med. texture pack with the large (yay new video card!)
- added 'BP wastes overhaul'
- added 'Companion de-equipable'

Whatever it was managed to mess up the last autosave so even after disabling everything above, the MCM menus for sexout are still missing when I load that save -- loading an earlier save works though.

Though now I have revenge of the "crashes on quit" bug.

jaam

jaam

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

You need the beta :) (and the beta fixes...)

prideslayer

prideslayer

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,986 posts
Great balls of fire I'm an idiot. I had just checked in game and saw that I was back on .78.

I'm going to promote that to release right now.

Halstrom

Halstrom

BellyBunKicker

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,456 posts

LOL, don't you hate when that happens, read the OP requirements :)

prideslayer

prideslayer

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,986 posts
Some of us say "don't worry, we were all newbies once."

Fuck that, I'm still a newbie.

CORE updated to 2.6.82

:)

D_ManXX2

D_ManXX2

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,671 posts

Thanks for the new update, looks like will have to back some animations before updating.

prideslayer

prideslayer

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,986 posts
When using FOMM if you uninstall the old one and install the new, rather than doing an update/upgrade, you can tell it to not overwrite the ones that are already there. Of course I'd back them up just to be on the safe side. They haven't changed so you can just copy the whole directory out and then back in.

D_ManXX2

D_ManXX2

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,671 posts

yes i had to backup the entire folder,since i made allot of custom animation re-placers for sexout.

Witch brings to my next question, i remember topic about crawling animations have you been able to get it to work right under sexout ??

Or was it all a failed attempt ??

jaam

jaam

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Failed so far. As far as I could find, you can only have one set of movement per skeleton.

The workaround I did not have time to test, would be:

To duplicate the _male folder under a new name at the same level.

Replace the movement animation with the crawling ones in the new folder.

Lastly use FNVEdit to change the skeleton on some NPC to use the copied one.

With any luck, that NPC should be stuck crawling.

If it works like that, then we can refine the process from there. :)

prideslayer

prideslayer

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,986 posts
Someone else I thought did get crawling somewhat working, but I was never able to via the normal animation mechanism.

If what jaam said to try works, then we can probably do something like end up with a system where NX creates a _malecrawl directory from your current _male directory (so textures and other anims get copied over) and copies the crawling anims in there, and then exposes a flag to change which directory the actor is using.

OBSE can do this somehow, so maybe looking at the source there would be worthwhile.

jaam

jaam

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Oblivion is a game where different NPC can have different skeleton in vanilla, so they had to allow for different animations groups. But that is part of what they removed with Fallout3.

prideslayer

prideslayer

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,986 posts
Ah, ok. Well those get/set path things you sent may work for us to do this, or the file intercept stuff. That second way may be better actually. We could set the skeleton to some bogus name and whenever the engine tries to load it, NX could intercept it automatically and just serve up the crawling animation -- or whatever other animation you were trying to use.

jaam

jaam

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

"Intercepting" won't be easy. Whenever the engine encounters a new skeleton name, it preloads all the existing animation in the skeleton directory, after that first time the animation is called directly.

As we don't want to duplicate all the animations for all the possible case, I thought about hard or soft linking them in an appropriate directory (similar to what ModOrganizer does).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fallout, new vegas, sexout, sexoutng