SexoutNG - Stable Release '97

dunno why but anim wont be played in my current environment. also after ragdoll end, standing up anim wont play, and i lose control of player character immediately, cant do anything unless saved and reloaded.

maybe there is incompatibility with my current set of anims? or is it because i linked Vulkan instead of DX9? frankly i dunno exact answer.

hope author of thread can provide me solutions(or request specific details i must provide). installed NX19 properly and KNVSE is intact as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2023 at 7:00 AM, hughgekok said:

Having a problem getting the player and npcs to strip. I have body mods installed but when I chose an action they just do the animation while fully clothed. Am I missing something? Any help would be appreciated.

I'm having the same issue too. Any thoughts?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/8/2023 at 7:07 AM, drunkrooster said:

I'm having the same issue too. Any thoughts?

I've first had the same issue (not undressing) with the player character. At some point in the game the player character stopped undressing for no reason. Everything was working fine before that and I hadn't changed any settings or installed new mods. And then I figured that Sexout as well as SCR and other mods using them kept adding a bunch of "tokens" into player's inventory and for some reason, they get stuck there preventing undressing. At that point you have to manually remove them from player's inventory in order to make undressing work again. Can't recall their names right now but you should look for things like "nude body token" etc. and then use player.removeitem <ID> <Count> to remove them.

I'm currently having the same issue with a bunch of NPCs though, and even though they have some "tokens" in their inventory they are not the same tokens that were in the player inventory. They all have undressed once but then stopped doing that for all subsequent animations. I think this "adding/removing tokens" method of doing things occasionally fuck things up for some reason, seems fairly unreliable.

I'm having a similar problem. I want to use a body mod other than Sexout Bodies, but males stay clothed despite having the bodysuit option set to "none". Sexout Bodies works, but I'd rather use Improved Vanilla Male Body, which has an erect option.  I just can't get males to undress during sex. 

Edit: After further testing, it's the female npcs too. It occurs when the bodysuit option is set to none. The Breezes bodysuit works fine when Sexout Bodies is installed. But without Sexout Bodies, and Bodysuit is set to "none", NPCs do not undress. I have tried all the Undress settings, but the probelm persists. 

Edited by DeadlyDirt
14 hours ago, SquishyX4 said:

I'm having a similar problem. I want to use a body mod other than Sexout Bodies, but males stay clothed despite having the bodysuit option set to "none". Sexout Bodies works, but I'd rather use Improved Vanilla Male Body, which has an erect option.  I just can't get males to undress during sex. 

Edit: After further testing, it's the female npcs too. It occurs when the bodysuit option is set to none. The Breezes bodysuit works fine when Sexout Bodies is installed. But without Sexout Bodies, and Bodysuit is set to "none", NPCs do not undress. I have tried all the Undress settings, but the probelm persists. 

what versions of SCR, SOPreg and MPO(if installed) are you using?

found where is the problem, patch for SCR will be soon

Edited by Neutron_rus
6 hours ago, javik12 said:

everything works except one thing I cant remove nude body after sex pls help

it should remove automatically, you can try again and see if it works, if still not, then report about it in SCR support page with what settings are you using, version of SCR and stuff

how do I change the female bodies? I am trying to use this body for sexout: 

But when I use it the female body starts to looks like this when the animations play:

(Yes I know that I should install male breezy body but I am not doing so to get a better look at female body also I am not using sexoutng-body because I know that makes all female have t6m when the animation plays)

image.png.fe0f9ca83fa3bdebe0daeaeb07a501aa.png

On 5/11/2023 at 1:47 AM, cookiez999 said:

how do I change the female bodies? I am trying to use this body for sexout: 

But when I use it the female body starts to looks like this when the animations play:

(Yes I know that I should install male breezy body but I am not doing so to get a better look at female body also I am not using sexoutng-body because I know that makes all female have t6m when the animation plays)

Looks to me like textures of the nudebody being overwritten. you should check if a mod overwrites that file

Note that the mesh of the body itself DOES work, otherwise you'd have floating heads.

If the mesh is working then why aren't the breasts in the sexout scene not as large as the T3FBBR pic? the NPCs had the same sized body as the t3bbr but as soon as a sexout scene starts with them their bodies become vanilla sized

Edited by cookiez999
13 hours ago, cookiez999 said:

If the mesh is working then why aren't the breasts in the sexout scene not as large as the T3FBBR pic? the NPCs had the same sized body as the t3bbr but as soon as a sexout scene starts with them their bodies become vanilla sized

I think I explained it before above, but 'nude bodies' are marked with the 'outfit' tag. and when a Sexout Scene starts, to prevent clipping and other issues, it deequips all outfits and reequips it afterwards

I see that explains it, is there any way to remove the "outfit" tag so the female NPCs use T3BBR instead of having them equip the nude body outfit tag during scenes. I looked into the sexout MCM menu and there doesn't seem to be an option for this.

4 hours ago, cookiez999 said:

I see that explains it, is there any way to remove the "outfit" tag so the female NPCs use T3BBR instead of having them equip the nude body outfit tag during scenes. I looked into the sexout MCM menu and there doesn't seem to be an option for this.

No. This is something that would have to be done in GECK (modding program of Fallout 3/new vegas) outside of the game. Removing the 'outfit' tag causes a huge number of issues though.

For instance the possibility to be detected as walking around nude, while simultaniously wearing outfits.  Issues with damage-absorbsion rates and damage-treshhold rates (DR and DT rates)

20 hours ago, dborg2 said:

No. This is something that would have to be done in GECK (modding program of Fallout 3/new vegas) outside of the game. Removing the 'outfit' tag causes a huge number of issues though.

For instance the possibility to be detected as walking around nude, while simultaniously wearing outfits.  Issues with damage-absorbsion rates and damage-treshhold rates (DR and DT rates)

Damn that's a shame so there really is no way of changing the body size of female NPCs during animations then?

6 hours ago, cookiez999 said:

Damn that's a shame so there really is no way of changing the body size of female NPCs during animations then?

if you have unique body type, use custom body type in SCR, then enable male bodysuits in SexoutNG, you'll lose pregnancy outfit progression, but you'll get the "size" that you want

Edited by Neutron_rus
8 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

if you have unique body type, use custom body type in SCR, then enable male bodysuits in SexoutNG, you'll lose pregnancy outfit progression, but you'll get the "size" that you want

Doesn't seem to be working, you are talking about the player setting in the Sexout Common Resources MCM menu right?

Edited by cookiez999
29 minutes ago, cookiez999 said:

Yeah the female NPCs still have the same size during animations, even when I made a new female character. It does work for the player character though just not the NPCs

okay i'll look into npc part, expect patch for SCR in 1-2 days