[SYBP] Share Your Bodyslide Preset

Oh well.

I had everything ready to upload, then tested it with Kountervibe Northern Lights ENB, and some of the new small breast shapes where showing a glitch with the FSC Slim textures that i never saw with UNBLEAK ENB. Some sliders combinations cause a duplicate shadow outline, that isn't even there with JBAW at 0 size.

So this might take a bit longer as i have to make revisions for all new presets, and test them again with outfits.

Expect at least 2 new "Yoga Teacher" versions including several "pushup"-clothing presets for killer cleavage soon :)

post-134589-0-80359900-1421175605_thumb.pngpost-134589-0-71559100-1421175793_thumb.png

post-134589-0-66079500-1421176337_thumb.pngpost-134589-0-57808900-1421177232_thumb.png

This is the bodyslide preset I made for use with the items from Devious Devices. The body has been adjusted to fit the standard CBBE meshes from Integration and was built on the CBBE HDT body. The files in the zip include the preset and the body meshes but they will need placed in their correct folders: CustomPreset-Vel.zip

Screenshots:

Body with DD items:

post-101267-0-71535400-1421205915_thumb.jpg

The Transparent Shiny Catsuit (bodyslide adjusted to my preset) with a number of items:

post-101267-0-98151600-1421205913_thumb.jpgpost-101267-0-75829500-1421205914_thumb.jpg

The DD items all use the standard meshes included in Assets and have NOT been adjusted with bodyslide.

My 4 bodyslide presets based on Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT by ChronoTrigger77 :)

Your impressions ?

P.S : The 4 presets are pretty similar at Low Weight and a little bit different at High Weight :D

Also, i made 6 other presets with ADMLowerBody.bsd what i found in Tera Bodyslide mod created by s666

(http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56358/? this is the link of the mod but the mod is hidden because the author work on update) :-/. Anyway, the bodyslide presets and the .bsd file compressed in .7z extension :)

P.S : The ADM Lower Body presets has clipping on underwear (CBBE Nevernude & CalUndies).To fix this, open Outfit Studio in Bodyslide and use the inflate/deflate brush :lol:

P.S : You need to add the .bsd file on ShapeData of your body or armor mod (<Slider name="ADMLowerBody" invert="false" small="0" big="0">

<datafile name="ADMLowerBody" target="BaseShape">ADMLowerBody.bsd</datafile>

</Slider>; the command for the SliderSets folder) :lol:

P.S : I forgot the preview of the 6 other presets :D

The 6 others presets are pretty similar at Low Weight and a little bit different at High Weight but the butt is Very Big :D

Textures in the previews : CBBE Tan Lines Type G by Xanshio (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18540-request-cbbe-tanlines-by-xanshio/) and Gothic Ornamental Underwear for underwear previews (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/6366/?)

P.S : The ADM Lower Body is based on this body mod (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13992-chsbhc-v3-and-adm-v15/) and if you want more butt, download this skeleton mod on this topic (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10636-ab-workshop/) or this topic (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11766-ebbpbig-boobsbig-asshair/ ; the skeleton are named "Download Mod Big Ass" and "Download Mod Big Ass Beast") and don't forget to make backups !!

P.S : The BBT(ADM Lower Body+nipples)v5 preset need defined+puffy nipples sliders (<Slider name="NipplesDefined" invert="false" small="0" big="0">

<datafile name="NipplesDefined" target="BaseShape" local="true">NipplesDefined.bsd</datafile>

</Slider>

<Slider name="NipplesPuffy" invert="false" small="0" big="0">

<datafile name="NipplesPuffy" target="BaseShape" local="true">NipplesPuffy.bsd</datafile>

</Slider> the command for the SliderSets folder) :lol:

Modify the presets as you want & at your imagination :D

Boobs, Butts and Thicks v1.2.xml

Boobs, Butts and Thicks v1.3.xml

Boobs, Butts and Thicks v1.xml

post-339139-0-23001500-1421218278_thumb.jpg

post-339139-0-65605400-1421218278_thumb.jpg

post-339139-0-91095500-1421218285_thumb.jpg

post-339139-0-45225700-1421218286_thumb.jpg

BBT (ADM Lower Body)v1.xml

BBT (ADM Lower Body)v2.xml

BBT (ADM Lower Body)v3.xml

ADMLowerBody.7z

post-339139-0-11533000-1421220539_thumb.jpg

post-339139-0-54611600-1421220539_thumb.jpg

BBT(ADM Lower Body)v4.xml

post-339139-0-33627800-1421398482_thumb.jpg

post-339139-0-27579300-1421398510_thumb.jpg

NipplesBSD (for ADM v5 preset).7z

BBT(ADM Lower Body)v5.5.xml

BBT(ADM Lower Body)v6.xml

BBT(ADM Lower Body+nipples)v5.xml

Boobs, Butts and Thicks v1.4.xml

Still taking feedback for JBAW 0.41 :)

A little gallery to help your "feedback process":

Wqyd2vKl.png

I really like your preset. It has most things I want for the body. Maybe the butt of full weight could be a bit more flat but bigger. But that is something anyone can adapt with the RM. So far one of the best bodyslide presets I have seen. Very good job. 

The only "downside" of presets that have so extreme differences is the fact, that most NPCs use close to 100 weight values for their body. At least it feels like that. It is a fault of the vanilla game. But with JBAW, most NPCs have big butts'n boobs, even the old ones. xD

At the moment, I use your yogateacher preset with small to big boobs and adapt the form of the boobs to be a bit more full and less perky. Just my own preference ;). But I can't wait for your new versions of the preset. I really like your work, thanks for sharing.

Now the only thing I have to accomplish is better handling of the RaceMenu to get decent character faces. ^^'' 

I really like your preset. It has most things I want for the body. Maybe the butt of full weight could be a bit more flat but bigger. But that is something anyone can adapt with the RM.

Much appreciated :)

Adjusting the butt yourself for the preset might be difficult without breaking the overall look, but i think i saved an alternate version based on the Yoga Teacher with JBAW-Max dimensions. So you get the more sporty Y.T. butt along with optically wider hips and shoulders, which works better with more extreme breast sizes than the main Y.T. body.

At least i personally found the Y.T. body looking extremely unbalanced when i just added the JBAW tit shape.

I'll upload it with the other updates and revisions soon.

The only "downside" of presets that have so extreme differences is the fact, that most NPCs use close to 100 weight values for their body. At least it feels like that. It is a fault of the vanilla game. But with JBAW, most NPCs have big butts'n boobs, even the old ones. xD

Yep i know this problem. It always seems like at least 75% of all females are in the 50-100 weight range - and this is enhanced by females having the same height as males, and especially Nords and High Elfs being very tall and scary in general.

For old people, if you use the CT77 Remodeled Armors, it has a perfect fix so old women have a vanilla bodyshape and outfits.

At the moment, I use your yogateacher preset with small to big boobs and adapt the form of the boobs to be a bit more full and less perky. Just my own preference ;). But I can't wait for your new versions of the preset. I really like your work, thanks for sharing.

Now the only thing I have to accomplish is better handling of the RaceMenu to get decent character faces. ^^''

I have good news, hours of tinkering has brought up this among a few more things:

post-134589-0-59105100-1421783109_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-16326600-1421783096_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-84320500-1421783101_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-22291400-1421783107_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-11923500-1421783118_thumb.jpg

This is pretty much as far as i could go with BS2. You can already see a tiny glitch under the breasts, because some slider combinations start to twist the vertices at some point.

For faces, i pretty much only use follower head imports and downloadable presets for my images.

Just a matter of the right skin (Fair Skin Complexion for example) and then adjust all options to create your own character from that.

If you want any particular of those characters for yourself, just ask or send a PM.

Hey guys,

I really love this thread, so I thought that I may as well share one of my own presets. It's based on Minou's Fantasy Body (find it in the LL download section).

The main idea was to create a body that...

- ... looks "natural" on low

- ... looks "manga style" on high

- ... retains the "melon boobs" look on high even with HDT PE active

It turned out that in order to achieve the 3rd goal, I had to exaggerate the anti-gravity of the boobs in bodyslide to make it look the way I wanted in-game.

How the preset looks like in Bodyslide

6gcv9j.png

How it looks like in-game on my character (100 weight)

35a2icz.jpg

Note: this preset uses the "nipples defined" and "nipples puffy" sliders. It should work without them as well, but if you want the exact look, get these additional sliders.

AlansPreset.xml

Adjusting the butt yourself for the preset might be difficult without breaking the overall look, but i think i saved an alternate version based on the Yoga Teacher with JBAW-Max dimensions. So you get the more sporty Y.T. butt along with optically wider hips and shoulders, which works better with more extreme breast sizes than the main Y.T. body.

At least i personally found the Y.T. body looking extremely unbalanced when i just added the JBAW tit shape.

I'll upload it with the other updates and revisions soon.

I have to say, it looked good what I created. It was just a bit fuller/rounder. I guess it is just a preference here too.^^

Yep i know this problem. It always seems like at least 75% of all females are in the 50-100 weight range - and this is enhanced by females having the same height as males, and especially Nords and High Elfs being very tall and scary in general.

For old people, if you use the CT77 Remodeled Armors, it has a perfect fix so old women have a vanilla bodyshape and outfits.

You mean the standalone version? Indeed, so old woman don't run around with skimpy clothings, but that does not change the fact, that they still have 50~100 body weight and big boobs. xD 

This is pretty much as far as i could go with BS2. You can already see a tiny glitch under the breasts, because some slider combinations start to twist the vertices at some point.

Tbh I meant a totally different breastform and size. This is how I tweaked it:

post-171559-0-93319100-1421956881_thumb.png post-171559-0-98052000-1421956885_thumb.png post-171559-0-89479000-1421956889_thumb.png post-171559-0-90280900-1421956892_thumb.png 

It feels a bit ... heavier. A bit more saggy effect. Just my own preference though. ^^ 

It would be cool to have a slider to make the gap between the thighs bigger, cause in some animations the thighs "rub" on another with bigger legs (like in full weight Yoga Teacher preset). I remember that ECE had one extra slider mod that could do that, but I am unsure which one it was, and how I could implement it in RM or Bodyslide 2. 

For faces, i pretty much only use follower head imports and downloadable presets for my images.

Just a matter of the right skin (Fair Skin Complexion for example) and then adjust all options to create your own character from that.

If you want any particular of those characters for yourself, just ask or send a PM.

That is nice of you. I immediately went to the RM preset thread to look which one/s it was, but somehow I cannot find them anymore. xD I will have a look through here too and pm you then. ^___^ 

You mean the standalone version? Indeed, so old woman don't run around with skimpy clothings, but that does not change the fact, that they still have 50~100 body weight and big boobs.

It should give them the SFW vanilla body as well as vanilla clothing, unless you have a conflicting mod loaded after it.

Look under meshes\elder\underwear and the other "elder" folders, that's what they should wear with everything working as intended.

Time to share something.
By request, i have 2 nice CB++ presets converted to BS2 standard:

post-134589-0-41305300-1422024096_thumb.jpg
CB+++ MILFskyrim.7z
Source: MILFSkyrim

post-134589-0-05993500-1422024242_thumb.jpg
Bryn Body BS2 - Nude.7z
Source: tesgeneral (Brynhildr Follower by unknown)

These are not my presets. All credits to the original authors.

Here's an edit of the Bryn Body for outfits that don't play well with the nude breast shape:
Bryn Body BS2 - Armor.7z
Copying these breast- and nipple settings might work on the MILFSkyrim body as well.

_____

edit: oh and these presets were apparently made for the old XPMS x.93 skeleton. So they will look pretty much exactly like in the preview, not like in the MILFskyrim screenshots.

S.E.F.A.P. v1.10

[  Slightly  Exaggerated Female Anatomy Preset  ]

B4CoQgJ.png
SEFAP2 - muscle texture changer not included

post-134589-0-56960000-1423456840_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-23665300-1422074206_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-53190400-1422074204_thumb.jpg
---> Download / 下载 / ダウンロード SEFAP2 v1-10.zip <---
---> Download / 下载 / ダウンロード SEFAP v1-10.zip <---

---> BETA - no clothing support: SEFAP-MILF-Remix v0_1.zip <---

Please remember to click the reputation button if you like this preset.
(Looks like this: jhtcif6.jpg at the bottom of this post)

• 2015-03-20 - Update: SEFAP-MILF Remix v0.1 (beta) - no clothing support - see "How-To" section for more info
  • 2015-02-09 - Update: SEFAP2 release - alternate version with JBAW's low weight body - new name "JBFAP" turned down after short consideration
  • 2015-01-28 - Update: Posted a guide how to get the most out of this preset: How-To: Muscle Texture Changer Mods

How-To:

Install with any mod manager, or just drop the .xml files in ...\data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderPresets.
Intended usage of the presets:

• SEFAP - N - Realistic = Nude Body
  • SEFAP - C - ZeroG = Clothing and Armor preset with gravity removed, compromise between "Realistic" and "PushUp"
  • SEFAP - P - PushUp = Monster Cleavage! Batch build all outfits with this, then manual adjust every outfit with P or C presets
  • SEFAP - P - PushUp PLUS+ = Bra-Busting version of PushUp
  • SEFAP - P - PushUp_ALT1/2 = Clipping Fix - #1 has a steep pushup effect with more space between breasts, #2 is a fallback option in case even that one clips

SEFAP-MILF Remix v0.1 (BETA):

Semi-new preset with juicy mature boobs and babymaking hips at max weight, and a petite/teen-like min weight.

This is a spinoff made from SEFAP, MILFSkyrim's CB+++, and the new 0 weight breast shape i invented for the CBBE-YT preset.
Images are showing the PLUS version, the regular version looks almost identical to MILFSkyrim without all the glitches that the preset has.
Only real differences are the legs/hips.

This body fits both into "realistic" as well as "anime" categories, with the PLUS version looking a bit more like a weight-scaling (BBW) rather than age-scaling (MILF) preset.

You definitely should use this with the Dynamic Normalmap Changer (DNC) for Fair Skin Complexion.
SEFAP 1+2 will also be updated soon with its own DNC mod.

And since this is a first BETA release, there are no clothing presets. Other than that, it is based on well-established sliders so WYSIWYG.
PLUS body may minimally clip with some idle animations. Preview just below.

edit: the 0.1 beta of the non-plus body has a "bug", the Hip slider at max weight should be more like 40-80%. You can fix this manually if you're concerned about this ;-)

SEFAP-MILF Remix PLUS v0.1 - green peppers not included
By3zt0H.png

YovYrgT.png

Requirements and Suggestions:

Just for the record: CBBE and Bodyslide 2.
CBBE Slim Textures & Normalmaps are required, otherwise you get massive shadow glitches on the lower half of the weight slider.

Known "Slim" alternatives to stock CBBE:

Recommended:

The breasts are not designed with collision in mind, so your mileage may vary with that.

Other info:

This body is a consequent evolution of my previous presets, with the aim to provide a maximum of variety for NPCs and PCs.

Permissions:
Guess what, you don't need any since this is just a BS2 preset that is based on presets that were based on other presets....  :)
If you want to compare / combine presets, or copy partial sliders from one preset to another, i suggest opening two BS2 clients like this:
post-134589-0-73575900-1422078519_thumb.jpg
I'm always happy when someone is using any of these presets, either for playing or as base for your own presets.

Comments and feedback are welcome.

Warning:
Prolonged visual exposure to this preset can lead to compulsive fapping.

Credits:

I thank all of you for inspirations, assets and tools:
SvarogNL
rex89
筋肉マダム (i hope this is the author's name)
samisme74
lordkoz
wavion2
Teruke
Caliente, Ousnius and The Bodyslide Team
And everyone in the Skyrim modding communities.

Characters used in screenshots:
Agatha by Aberin
Yeriel by Aberin
Dunmer CME preset by Teruke
Evelyne
Succubus Race Preset by Nikitaa
CME preset(s) by unknown authors

Gallery: (last updated 2015-02-09)

jWRSK1a.png

u43kzDv.png

LfcvglQ.png

2rIXCft.png

xWeYVMJ.png

CpD7VwK.png

Ek0peJY.png

51602-1-1423147783.png

fRS1afu.png

51602-1-1423147401.png

Gq0hdQx.png

thmAeuu.png

Edited by guk

Nice to hear you folks enjoying it :)

Note:

The "P - Extreme Pushup" preset has slight nipple clipping on a couple of CT77 outfits, until i update the main download you can simply build those outfits with "Nipple Up" slider at 0%.

S.E.F.A.P. is awesome, especially the legs!

This was actually the "alternative" version i mentioned. So instead of uploading more versions of the old bodies with different tits, i went back to the dashboard and made this new body.

I think this is the first preset I've made that I'm actually happy with (for now...). Made a couple minor adjustments in Race Menu but I may go back into Bodyslide and keep tweaking it. I'm just afraid I may screw the whole thing up eventually lol. I'm thinking she may need more ass.

Great body. If you want to give her more butt, one thing I've learned is that you can do small things like making the back slider lower than it is. Not too low of course. You don't want to set the butt sliders too high or else they'll getblock and make the hips unnaturally wide and not in a good/exaggerated way either.

Updated S.E.F.A.P. to v1.01 with a new Pushup Preset called "AltPushupBigger".

• no more nipple clipping
  • vastly pronounced cleavage effect
  • less "realistic" and less proportional to the nude body
  • Nude v1.0 presets unchanged + old v1.0 ExtremePushup still included

Oh man, I've been using your Yoga teacher preset for awhile but this is totally tops (maybe the phrase should be "legs".) Danka!

Updated S.E.F.A.P. to v1.01 with a new Pushup Preset called "AltPushupBigger".

• no more nipple clipping
  • vastly pronounced cleavage effect
  • less "realistic" and less proportional to the nude body
  • Nude v1.0 presets unchanged + old v1.0 ExtremePushup still included

dude why don't you just pull the trigger and up it to the downloads section?