[SYBP] Share Your Bodyslide Preset

On 2018/4/27 at 8:16 PM, Kapootable said:

I would be very grateful if someone could share this or replicate this gorgeous body preset

http://kp4068.tistory.com/2499

I fell in love with this pic as well.

Upon doing some research, the original is from Arsenic-Skyrim Tumblr .  Where quoted the preset in the pic belongs to Jeckylll Tumblr.

Unfortunately, both authors' bodyslide preset are private.

However, if download the lingerie conversion file, you can find a pair of body mesh files within.

I'm not capable of converting them to UUNP bodyslide, but it can be a start.

7 hours ago, chiek said:

Upon doing some research, the original is from Arsenic-Skyrim Tumblr .  Where quoted the preset in the pic belongs to Jeckylll Tumblr.

However, if download the lingerie conversion file, you can find a pair of body mesh files within.

I would really appreciate it if some one could do that 

On 29/4/2018 at 2:06 PM, TheAbstract17 said:

I would really appreciate it if some one could do that 

On 29/4/2018 at 6:19 AM, chiek said:

On 27/4/2018 at 5:46 PM, Kapootable said:

I would be very grateful if someone could share this or replicate this gorgeous body preset

http://kp4068.tistory.com/2499

My fellow dragonborns, sorry for late reply. But I give you custom arsenic. Use this mod for best results:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13377/

arsenic reborn.xml

Let me know if you want some changes.

ScreenShot13.jpg

ScreenShot14.jpg

ScreenShot15.jpg

ScreenShot16.jpg

ScreenShot17.jpg

On 5/7/2018 at 10:50 AM, Big booty girl said:

Hello, would  someone be able to create presets based on these body types?

the_magnificent_malrea_by_ramiras21-dc0bh93.png

war_lady_update_by_guhzcoituz-d9yddz7.jpg

liana_bikini_front_by_guhzcoituz-daa6x86.jpg

Is this what you had in mind? Did the first one, dont know if its 100% the same since I dont have any side or back shots. Maybe il give the other two a try.

Spoiler

Front.thumb.png.29c28a968525615468b871c46529cd72.pngSide.thumb.png.75e765986e228b1c7d48f3e5a7de87d6.png

Back.thumb.png.2e5c4ace962d647f83ba322c69affa71.png

EXThicc.xml

PS: sorry about the double post, didnt think it would be accuret to edit my previous post since it didnt have to do with this. And the time difference aswell.

Does anyone have a copy of Calyps's Blessed body for UNP? I used to have it, but I lost everything, and he took all his stuff down. Its such a shame, that was my favorite body, and I can never seem to recreate it myself, especially since I lost all reference material.

EDIT:

I might be thinking of the wrong body, I'm not sure. I remember It had a little lore section on it's download page saying that Dibella blessed all the women of skyrim with voluptuous figures, and that they would have to get used to there newly-unwieldy endowments.

13 hours ago, kandrew123 said:

Does anyone have a copy of Calyps's Blessed body for UNP? I used to have it, but I lost everything, and he took all his stuff down. Its such a shame, that was my favorite body, and I can never seem to recreate it myself, especially since I lost all reference material.

EDIT:

I might be thinking of the wrong body, I'm not sure. I remember It had a little lore section on it's download page saying that Dibella blessed all the women of skyrim with voluptuous figures, and that they would have to get used to there newly-unwieldy endowments.

Isn't UNPB the mod that replaced it? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37900/

looking to post a bodyslide laboratory (the blog entries where i go through the process of making a body) so if you have one in mind, message me now :D (or comment on my thread)

have a great day

5 hours ago, kandrew123 said:

I tweaked this preset, reduced the breasts and altered the butt a smidgen, hope you don't mind. It's heavily weighted towards max weight, though, so It may not look too good if you don't have heavy weight. (The breasts aren't really tiny, I just couldn't think of a name)Preview.png.6dd41b5d228d6456767a0d0f9b3fa7f8.pngBig Booty Tiny Tits.xml

How do you get it to look like this? im using cbbe bodyslide 

On 5/19/2018 at 7:26 PM, kandrew123 said:

EDIT:

Could this be the body you had in mind?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36455/

• 2 weeks later...