[SYBP] Share Your Bodyslide Preset

made something in outfit studio but now i have no idea to make an armor mod

attachicon.gifq.png

What?!?! No download for this yet?!?! Some of us un-talented people get impatient you know.... :P :P :P :P

Looks awesome! Hope you get it figured out.

Oh, I made a couple small personal tweaks to that preset and it looks awesome!!!  I'll try to get some sceenies for you next time I'm in game.

attachicon.gifq.png

What?!?! No download for this yet?!?! Some of us un-talented people get impatient you know.... :P :P :P :P

Oh, I made a couple small personal tweaks to that preset and it looks awesome!!!  I'll try to get some sceenies for you next time I'm in game.

thank you and i bet some people here are looking forward to seeing thme aswell :) 

BUT

im pretty close to getting the actual armor to function correctly but its p frustrating and i've given up for tonight

i can only imagine the difficulties the creation kit will have. 

attachicon.gifq.png

thank you and i bet some people here are looking forward to seeing thme aswell :)

BUT

im pretty close to getting the actual armor to function correctly but its p frustrating and i've given up for tonight

I can only imagine. Wife was making pretty good followers when she was feeling better. Quite a few hot file ones on nexus. I watched her a couple times then had to stop because my brain hurt..... I'll stick to watching cartoons. :lol:

attachicon.gifq.png

BUT

I can only imagine. Wife was making pretty good followers when she was feeling better. Quite a few hot file ones on nexus. I watched her a couple times then had to stop because my brain hurt..... I'll stick to watching cartoons. :lol:

update:

its not going well

post-603179-0-61105100-1500615641_thumb.png

attachicon.gifq.png

BUT

update:

its not going well

attachicon.gifprogess.png

Something went a little screwy there didn't it... I have absolutely no clue where to even begin to help or I would.

I think the preset used is ZGGB - R2 with some tweaks . I tried to duplicade it, so here it goes :)

forgot to mention he messaged me personally

it turns out the artist was using racemenu in game sliders to achieve some body shapes similar to zggb so i ended up making some sliders with and some without the zggb bodyslide sliders

after i sent them to him he said they were perfect and then disappeared 

request15big1.xml

request15big2diffboobs.xml

request15small.xml

request15unpslidders small.xml

request15unpslidersbigger.xml

request15unpsliderssmall2.xml

request15unpslidersversion1.xml

I think the preset used is ZGGB - R2 with some tweaks . I tried to duplicade it, so here it goes :)

it turns out the artist was using racemenu in game sliders to achieve some body shapes similar to zggb so i ended up making some sliders with and some without the zggb bodyslide sliders

attachicon.gifrequest15big1.xml

attachicon.gifrequest15big2diffboobs.xml

attachicon.gifrequest15small.xml

attachicon.gifrequest15unpslidders small.xml

attachicon.gifrequest15unpslidersbigger.xml

attachicon.gifrequest15unpsliderssmall2.xml

attachicon.gifrequest15unpslidersversion1.xml

So how would you make that work? I have tried finding information on changing the in game sliders before and it seems kinda muddled how it is done. Where would the xml from those files go?

I wanted to mainly be able to adjust thighs (and hamstrings, independently of quads if possible) and calves, as the default sliders for legs seems pretty limited. Some sliders for fit / tone / muscle would be great too but I doubt that is a simple thing.

Thanks!

attachicon.gifrequest15big1.xml

attachicon.gifrequest15big2diffboobs.xml

attachicon.gifrequest15small.xml

attachicon.gifrequest15unpslidders small.xml

attachicon.gifrequest15unpslidersbigger.xml

attachicon.gifrequest15unpsliderssmall2.xml

attachicon.gifrequest15unpslidersversion1.xml

So how would you make that work? I have tried finding information on changing the in game sliders before and it seems kinda muddled how it is done. Where would the xml from those files go?

I wanted to mainly be able to adjust thighs (and hamstrings, independently of quads if possible) and calves, as the default sliders for legs seems pretty limited. Some sliders for fit / tone / muscle would be great too but I doubt that is a simple thing.

Thanks!

you can use bodyslide to build in game racemenu morph sliders.

I've been able to get just about everything on this site to work except that, lol. I tried using some tutorials Ive found but none seemed to work or show up in game and it's been so long I can't even remember what I attempted.

Any links to a good guide so I can try once more? Thanks again!

I've been able to get just about everything on this site to work except that, lol. I tried using some tutorials Ive found but none seemed to work or show up in game and it's been so long I can't even remember what I attempted.

Any links to a good guide so I can try once more? Thanks again!

1. install racemenu

2. install bodyslide

2.1. while installing bodyslide select the racemenu sliders option (uunp)

3. when you open bodyslide just select build morphs and then build all your bodies and whatever and it should work 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey gus, I am basically looking for a body that has been slightly wounded and some blood on it,
I have seen something like this here on loverslab but I cant find it anymore.
to be clear: I am not looking for severe injuries or gaping wounds, - just a body that tells us, a (serious) fight was lost. does anyone know that bodyslide?

and if anyone out there is really motivated, I would love to see it on a body like hers *praying for that* (think we all know who that is): little2bcaprice.jpg

Hey gus, I am basically looking for a body that has been slightly wounded and some blood on it,

I have seen something like this here on loverslab but I cant find it anymore.

to be clear: I am not looking for severe injuries or gaping wounds, - just a body that tells us, a (serious) fight was lost. does anyone know that bodyslide?

and if anyone out there is really motivated, I would love to see it on a body like hers *praying for that* (think we all know who that is): little2bcaprice.jpg

request 16 is the body in picture, very basic

request 16.xml

others were for someone else, request 8 but with chsbhc upper body (or so i think)

request 8 chsbhc top less flat and more gravity.xml

request 8 chsbhc top less flat.xml

request 8 chsbhc top.xml

Could someone make a bodyslide preset based on the body of Denise Milani?

post-1716811-0-23083400-1502278264_thumb.jpg

post-1716811-0-61311300-1502278265_thumb.jpg

post-1716811-0-58002700-1502278266_thumb.jpg

There's also lots of images of her you can google if those aren't enough references. None of them nude, but lots of them in bikini, plus I don't mind a bit of push up effect, since I practically always have my character clothed.

attachicon.gifDenisemilani.jpg

attachicon.gifdenise-milani-black-bikini-jpeg-3a21f340c1aa78ea71a9b00805cb30f8-large-1371967.jpg

attachicon.gifHLNTkvN.jpg

There's also lots of images of her you can google if those aren't enough references. None of them nude, but lots of them in bikini, plus I don't mind a bit of push up effect, since I practically always have my character clothed.

request 17.xml

looks good to me 

attachicon.gifdenise-milani-black-bikini-jpeg-3a21f340c1aa78ea71a9b00805cb30f8-large-1371967.jpg

attachicon.gifrequest 17.xml

looks good to me 

Is this supposed to be for CBBE? I'm using UUNP and it looks really weird. She doesn't have a slim waist, her breasts really stick outwards to the sides and are kind "short".

attachicon.gifrequest 17.xml

looks good to me 

Is this supposed to be for CBBE? I'm using UUNP and it looks really weird. She doesn't have a slim waist, her breasts really stick outwards to the sides and are kind "short".

unp and it looks like one of the pictures

feel free to fix it 

just lower the waist slider and the breast width and the nipple slider i forgot the name of. 

I like wide hips and a perfectly round ass. I also like oversized but believably shaped tits.

Some of the bones on my skeleton have been resized (spine, head, and waist in a few pictures).

I couldn't be bothered to take pictures in different lighting environments, so they're all dragonsreach.

100 Weight

TESV.exe_DX9_20170712_124411.jpg

100 Weight

TESV.exe_DX9_20170712_124638.jpg

100 Weight

TESV.exe_DX9_20170712_125427.jpg

100 Weight

TESV.exe_DX9_20170712_125507.jpg

100 Weight

TESV.exe_DX9_20170712_125700.jpg

100 Weight

TESV.exe_DX9_20170712_125854.jpg

100 Weight

TESV.exe_DX9_20170712_130034.jpg

100 Weight

TESV.exe_DX9_20170712_130224.jpg

0 Weight

TESV.exe_DX9_20170712_130611.jpg

0 Weight

TESV.exe_DX9_20170712_130842.jpg

0 Weight

TESV.exe_DX9_20170712_131251.jpg

0 Weight

TESV.exe_DX9_20170712_131510.jpg

0 Weight

TESV.exe_DX9_20170712_131601.jpg

0 Weight

TESV.exe_DX9_20170712_131738.jpg

Clothed Frontal Both Characters

Weight_100_Character.jpg

Weight_0_Character.jpg

The CT77 version exists because I use that armor replacer and its bodyslide files don't have pregnancy belly for some reason.

Just to be clear, does this work for both CBBE and UUNP? Don't they have different sliders,or something? If they do,I'm assuming this is for CBBE?

I like wide hips and a perfectly round ass.  I also like oversized but believably shaped tits.

Some of the bones on my skeleton have been resized (spine, head, and waist in a few pictures).

I couldn't be bothered to take pictures in different lighting environments, so they're all dragonsreach.

100 Weight

100 Weight

100 Weight

100 Weight

100 Weight

100 Weight

100 Weight

100 Weight

0 Weight

0 Weight

0 Weight

0 Weight

0 Weight

0 Weight

Weight_100_Character.jpg

Weight_0_Character.jpg

The CT77 version exists because I use that armor replacer and its bodyslide files don't have pregnancy belly for some reason.

What are your nifskope settings to get your skin that shiny?

Looking for some very fake and round looking boobs preset (the rest of the body doesn't really matter), like this:

a7565a574993103.jpg

Or like TBD: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53135/?

request 19.xml

base body was cbbe curvy

Can anyone remake the orc in bodyslide?

Warning!: Futa.

SquarePeg3D-369015-THE_MACHINE_Animation

muscles and dick would be all you but here you go

angle made it difficult but it looks close.

request 18.xml

I like wide hips and a perfectly round ass. I also like oversized but believably shaped tits.

100 Weight

100 Weight

100 Weight

100 Weight

100 Weight

100 Weight

100 Weight

100 Weight

0 Weight

0 Weight

0 Weight

0 Weight

0 Weight

0 Weight

Weight_100_Character.jpg

Weight_0_Character.jpg

Just to be clear, does this work for both CBBE and UUNP? Don't they have different sliders,or something? If they do,I'm assuming this is for CBBE?

tl;dr

this works with cbbe and uunp, i checked the sliders just for you :D

actually cbbe and uunp use the same sliders but uunp has exclusive sliders, so both would work if the body wasnt using uunp exclusive sliders which change the body to look more like bodies that already exist like sevenbase and unpb

actually cbbe and uunp use the same sliders but uunp has exclusive sliders, so both would work if the body wasnt using uunp exclusive sliders which change the body to look more like bodies that already exist like sevenbase and unpb

Thanks, you're awesome :D

Oh, and one more followup question. Does this mean that armors converted to CBBE bodyslide will also work with uunp?

Thanks, you're awesome :D

Oh, and one more followup question. Does this mean that armors converted to CBBE bodyslide will also work with uunp?

the sliders are the same (except for the ones i mentioned) but the bodies are still different, if you use unp body with cbbe armors the textures will be messed up and probably some other problems.