[SYBP] Share Your Bodyslide Preset

ok tried it and the shape is great, but i'm getting dark shadows under the boobs. sorta like i've usually seen on 7Base bods. never seen this w/ unp based and i've used tons. 30+ i'd say. using Real Girls texture i think.

and does this mesh not have HDT? i'm not getting jiggle

No HDT. I haven't figured out how to do that, yet! I'm using SG textures and the boobs look fine.

aww. well it looks great and i'll happily use it when it gets some jiggle. at least unp tbbp

On a whim I attempted to make a bodyslide preset based on the essentially universal female bodytype used by Eiichiro Oda in his manga One Piece.

It comes in two variants. One being more "natural" (if you could call it that) and the other having more pushed up breasts to be used with tighter fitting outfits and armors.

Natural (100/50/0)

post-378740-0-93631800-1454470847_thumb.pngpost-378740-0-19232500-1454470842_thumb.png

Cleavage (100/50/0)

post-378740-0-65710100-1454470844_thumb.pngpost-378740-0-63190900-1454470836_thumb.png

Bonus:

post-378740-0-41309400-1454471181_thumb.jpgpost-378740-0-38619700-1454471182_thumb.jpgpost-378740-0-40507800-1454471183_thumb.jpg

post-378740-0-40113000-1454471184_thumb.jpgpost-378740-0-29300300-1454471185_thumb.jpgpost-378740-0-66956300-1454471186_thumb.jpg

Ero Ero no Mi (Cleavage).xml

Ero Ero no Mi (Natural).xml

In MO I always move from overwrite to the mods directory the overwrite belongs to.  Then each time you have an overwrite for the same mod it automatically goes into the mod directory.  Should always do this anyway... or build the overwrite files into a separate mod.  Easier to keep track and not get deleted accidentally.  The point of MO is to not put anything into the game directory (except SKSE dll files)

I'm new to all this, and don't understand exactly how to do that. I started modding NPCs using the CK very early on, and the files always went into the overwrite folder. I update this often, whenever I find another NPC I want to tweak. Are you saying that I could create a mod from this in MO and that updates to it would then go into the mod folder instead of overwrite? I figured changes would keep going into overwrite which is why I didn't bother. Yes, my overwrite folder is quite a mess at this point.

On a whim I attempted to make a bodyslide preset based on the essentially universal female bodytype used by Eiichiro Oda in his manga One Piece.

It comes in two variants. One being more "natural" (if you could call it that) and the other having more pushed up breasts to be used with tighter fitting outfits and armors.

Natural (100/50/0)

b9cyNxD.png

Eyl9a56.png

Cleavage (100/50/0)

yDW0qOn.png

1WoM8N8.png

Bonus

GBVC3vu.jpg

hJhhByG.jpg

MjbSaJY.jpg

yUaqUCv.jpg

oy6fkj1.jpg

yWxbsrU.jpg

Forgive me, as I don't know how to post these images at anything less than their full resolution.

your links are broken.

Natural (100/50/0)

b9cyNxD.png

Eyl9a56.png

Cleavage (100/50/0)

yDW0qOn.png

1WoM8N8.png

Bonus

GBVC3vu.jpg

hJhhByG.jpg

MjbSaJY.jpg

yUaqUCv.jpg

oy6fkj1.jpg

yWxbsrU.jpg

Forgive me, as I don't know how to post these images at anything less than their full resolution.

your links are broken.

This may just be an imgur problem. I have reposted and reorganized the images so that hopefully everyone can see them.

So I ran into this image yesterday.

post-70142-0-29506300-1454307992_thumb.jpg

Would be nice to have an imitation if possible. I understand its very very close to touched by dibella, but that has 0 support. Wondering if UUNP has a preset for this. CDB (on nexus) is just exaggerated imo. I'm just after the "balloon boobs", dont ask why.

So I ran into this image yesterday.

Would be nice to have an imitation if possible. I understand its very very close to touched by dibella, but that has 0 support. Wondering if UUNP has a preset for this. CDB (on nexus) is just exaggerated imo. I'm just after the "balloon boobs", dont ask why.

I had a look at the picture you posted and came out with this preset. If I had more information (Thighs, cleavage, boobs-to-face ratio image) I'd have probably made a better imitation. Enjoy it.

One thing though, I use CBBE so you'll have to fiddle around with the settings of the xml files (Notepad++ is your friend here).

Request.xml

I had a look at the picture you posted and came out with this preset. If I had more information (Thighs, cleavage, boobs-to-face ratio image) I'd have probably made a better imitation. Enjoy it.

One thing though, I use CBBE so you'll have to fiddle around with the settings of the xml files (Notepad++ is your friend here).

I understand information was less, but many thanks for this preset! Love it.

I understand information was less, but many thanks for this preset! Love it.

You are welcome!  :D

That is to use with HDT preset (work also with regular one cbbe tbbp advanced), just saying because made with hdt so will keep a nice pregnancy if use any pregnancy mod.

that one goes like Girl Next Door (weight 0) till Gorgeous Milf (weight 100), so i can do new chars with really differente body types, not all looking almost same.

weight 0

Weight 50

post-19248-0-84958300-1394406746.jpgweight 100

[/spoile

what menu is that? i have race plugin and bodyslide to make outside of game, where do you get that menu from? looks really nice

yeaaaaa

attachicon.gifYeinaFront.jpg

attachicon.gifYeinaSide.jpg

attachicon.gifYeinaBack.jpg

Shown at 0/50/100% weight.

Hey there, I used your preset on the TrX sloot total replacer, and I took the time to individually correct all the clipping skin that resulted from that, on every single body mesh in the game. I'm asking the modder who made TrX if it's ok to share that on here. But i also have to ask you if thats ok. If you agree, i'll be posting a link to the whole thing in this thread.

(the meshes won't be much use unless you have the TrX mod for the textures.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

im a nub can someone tell me how to transfer an xml preset from bodyslide into an ingame preset?

Put the xml in the data/calientetools/bodyslide2/presets folder and run bodyslide

Okay thank you for the quick response.

I run bodyslide/outfit studio 

I most likely Click CBBE Body TBBP under Outfit/Body and Under preset I put the preset 

then click build but

where do i go to use the preset in game?

im a nub can someone tell me how to transfer an xml preset from bodyslide into an ingame preset?

Put the xml in the data/calientetools/bodyslide2/presets folder and run bodyslide

I most likely Click CBBE Body TBBP under Outfit/Body and Under preset I put the preset

then click build but

U dont have to go any where. The preset u selected will be the body that will be loaded for all thenpc and player

then click build but

U dont have to go any where. The preset u selected will be the body that will be loaded for all thenpc and player

ooooooooooh i got it now. thank you i appreciate it!