[SYBP] Share Your Bodyslide Preset

I made this nice body recently. It has large breasts in min weight and even larger ones in max weight. It is semi-muscular and hardy looking but still remains very feminine. It uses UUNP HDT +, so it is pretty animated and needs :

REQUIREMENTS:
Bodyslide 2 (v2.2d or higher)
XPMSE 2.3 or greater
A UNP Body Texture Set for the UNP Side (base and HDT)
or a UN7B body texture set for the Plus side

Here are some screen captures

post-15488-0-36133400-1426232237_thumb.jpgpost-15488-0-85813800-1426232255_thumb.jpgpost-15488-0-05959700-1426232270_thumb.jpgpost-15488-0-24859400-1426232287_thumb.jpgpost-15488-0-83007300-1426232304_thumb.jpg

Here is the .XMLCustom Preset 5C.xml

Screen captures are of max weight.

7 converted sets of armor. Ebony, Daedric, Glass, Draugr, Dragonscale, Orcish, and Dragonbone.

If people are interested in this shape I will keep doing armors and clothes for it. Since it doesn't really take too much time I could do vanilla and DLC stuff.

Hark! is that an up date i here?  3/13/2015

i didnt like what i did with 3.1it seemed a bit lazy of me <_<   also there now an extra LARGE! :blink:  size for thos chunky lovers out there :P

attachicon.gifingamesize.png

youz click da links to get theres because i told you too cause i'm the one your looking for

i'm going to tack a nap now and use a cure disease potion to fight my true enemy that is the common cold.......... and maby some nyquil

I hope you feel better! meow  :heart:

Anyone have anything new and exciting to share today?

Nothing new to share yet, but i have interesting news for a lot of CBBE Bodyslide users.

HHaleyy created some fantastic new "flat" normalmaps for Fair Skin Complexion on my request.

This is a huge improvement for all CBBE-Bodyslide users who make use of the small breast settings - check out this little teaser:

YnBAXj3.png

1+2 are the new "flat" normalmap

3 is a slight edit of "CBBE-Slim" to better fit CBBE-YT's breast shape

4+5 are regular FSC-Curvy maps with TexBlend / Fitness Blender edits by me

I also got permission to edit and use them for mods, so i am working on a texture changer for CBBE-YT right now, as seen in the image above.

Versions for SEFAP are also possible.

Anyone have anything new and exciting to share today?

Nothing new to share yet, but i have interesting news for a lot of CBBE Bodyslide users.

HHaleyy created some fantastic new "flat" normalmaps for Fair Skin Complexion on my request.

This is a huge improvement for all CBBE-Bodyslide users who make use of the small breast settings - check out this little teaser:

~snip~ 

I also got permission to edit and use them for mods, so i am working on a texture changer for CBBE-YT right now, as seen in the image above.

Versions for SEFAP are also possible.

Not that I use "flat" textures or solely fair skin complexion but that is nice.

2015-03-16 - Update: CBBE-YT Dynamic Normalmap Changer for FSC v1.0

vukL72H.png

Well, here we go. As promised it is a working texture changer mod for the CBBE-YT preset and Fair Skin Complexion.
There also will be optional versions with (seamless) fitness/muscle textures, for now it only contains the smooth "flat", "slim" and "curvy" normalmaps for FSC.

Enjoy :)

Experimental new breast shape for CBBE-YT's 0 weight :)

• fuller and perkier
  • designed around the new DNC normal maps for FSC

gBLCvaH.png

hdI2fsb.png

Breast Size: Most people would yell "STOP!" at the third or fourth picture, but you know how it is... they never stop and just keep growing ;)

This is untested with clothing, feel free to check it out and report any issues.
(file removed, 3.20 release coming ASAP)

Edited by guk

Here's my Tender Body preset :)

3fbgwos.jpg?1

y6ZxQtX.jpg?1

4pvJVmc.jpg?1

f0FCDA0.jpg?1

xrvKY7G.jpg?1

QNmN5vd.jpg?1

Mods used in the screenshots:
Fair Skin Complexion
The Eyes of Beauty
SG Hair Pack
Enhanced Character Edit

XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Racemenu plugin included)
Racemenu (Leg to Body proportion increased to 1.1)

HDT Bounce and Jiggles
Air ENB
Pinup Poser

Tender Body.rar

Hello so ya..... i made this!

Alien v1.4

Updated on 6/9/2015

oooooooo so scary <_<

ya i was a bit bord :huh:

post-33579-0-01644800-1445292752_thumb.pngpost-33579-0-88697600-1445292760_thumb.png

post-33579-0-90692200-1445292770_thumb.pngpost-33579-0-14284800-1445292786_thumb.png

post-33579-0-71817000-1445292796_thumb.pngpost-33579-0-11730400-1445292808_thumb.png

Small Bust

post-33579-0-02042900-1445293161_thumb.pngpost-33579-0-05278700-1445293170_thumb.png

post-33579-0-35497000-1445293179_thumb.pngpost-33579-0-32420200-1445293188_thumb.png

The Bodyslide mods im useing are

OCR - Omnisway Clothing Replacer - CBBE BodySlide BBP TBBP by wavion2 http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49286/?

SKYRIM Enhanced -High polygons- CBBE and bodyslide support by s666 http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59960/?

The Skin i used was Fair Skin Complexion by HHaleyy http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/51602/?

The Download is Here

Alien 1.4.xml

Alien 1.4 Small Bust.xml

installation

install the xml file in

Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderPresets

(in order to see it in game you have to build the body in the BodySlide program and pick the preset so ya)

important information

if you have ugly body textures make shure you have DIMONIZED UNP female body as the bace if you going to use UUNP and if your useing CBBE you have to have Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition as the bace body

i like to add that my preset also works for UUNP too, if it dont show up (this also applies too cbbe and outfits too) all you have to do is resave the preset. a box will pop up with check boxs, check all the boxs and save, make shure you save it as the same name. the default name that gets put there is CustomPreset and you dont want that cause if you allready have somthing called CustomPreset it will overwrite it.

post-33579-0-26488300-1444406159_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rex89

The alien

oooooooo so scary <_<

also no more cold! tho i think it was the flu' cause i got an ear infection

:D

Looks good... well i recently got even more motivated doing stuff for BS2, because the new Bodymorph feature will allow to use any preset you want on individual NPCs (if i understood that right).

Looks good... well i recently got even more motivated doing stuff for BS2, because the new Bodymorph stuff will allow to use any preset you want on individual NPCs (if i understood that right).

thanks ;) 

i wouldn't know much about news going around about Bodyslide but that sounds interesting i hope there will be more body part sliders' one thing i do hope that would happen is the cbb or all of Bodyslide bodys gets a bigger polygon count to get ried of some of the jaggedness so bigger bodys do look so blockyish

The alien

oooooooo so scary <_<

Looks good... well i recently got even more motivated doing stuff for BS2, because the new Bodymorph feature will allow to use any preset you want on individual NPCs (if i understood that right).

In theory that is possible, yes. But not without knowing how to code and compile a papyrus script to specifically affect certain NPC (which will be static settings of morphs, unless you add some way to modify it dynamically in-game, the RaceMenu UI doesn't work for that).

By default you can only adjust the player character (and followers if you're using EFF), while BodySlide still affects everyone. ;)

Looks good... well i recently got even more motivated doing stuff for BS2, because the new Bodymorph stuff will allow to use any preset you want on individual NPCs (if i understood that right).

thanks ;)

i wouldn't know much about news going around about Bodyslide but that sounds interesting i hope there will be more body part sliders' one thing i do hope that would happen is the cbb or all of Bodyslide bodys gets a bigger polygon count to get ried of some of the jaggedness so bigger bodys do look so blockyish

Unified UNP has more polygons than CBBE (double), but it's not an ultra high poly body either. CBBE actually has more polygons on the nipples than (Unified) UNP. It's impossible to recreate the manga body nipples on (Unified) UNP properly, for example.

(...) because the new Bodymorph feature will allow to use any preset you want on individual NPCs

In theory that is possible, yes. But not without knowing how to code and compile a papyrus script to specifically affect certain NPC (which will be static settings of morphs, unless you add some way to modify it dynamically in-game, the RaceMenu UI doesn't work for that).

By default you can only adjust the player character (and followers if you're using EFF), while BodySlide still affects everyone. ;)

Editing followers is definitely a big plus, but i think some kind of user-friendly interface to create NPC Overhauls would be an interesting project for the future.

I assume for Bodymorph to work optimally, you have to use the baseshape as vanilla replacer?

Although, after you're done with UUNP and Bodymorph, i think we still have to talk about how the CBBE feet react to "FootIK Off" :D

(i can post screenshots in case you don't know what i mean)

Twat you say? I cunt hear you. Might be an ear in-fuck-tion, but cowshit I know?

Go to the dick-ter, you'll finger something out.

Alright that's enough. See you-terus later.

2015-03-20 - SEFAP-MILF Remix v0.1 (BETA) Release

SEFAP-MILF Remix PLUS v0.1 - green peppers not included

By3zt0H.png

I'm always working on 5 different things at the same time, so i coughed up this little remix of SEFAP and MILFSkyrim during a coffee break.

There are 2 versions, the image above only shows the PLUS version with more radical BBW thighs and hips.

Download & Info at the S.E.F.A.P. post.

Also, the next version for CBBE-YT should be finished soon-ish™. A bit of WIP footage:

I have tried to "defuse" the sharp wasp waist for the max weight, but cancelled that because it ruins the character of the body. Max breasts have gotten another overhaul, check the purple lady below.

Min weight has taken a few steps forth and back, right now i have equalized the legs with the max weight and increased the shoulder width. The new breasts for min weight look awesome, but might need a special clothing preset as well.

nOBbeSR.png

OD9Ctmp.png

txauWW4.png

AkZ3gIH.png

juWK6Zc.png

You and Rex are doing god's work, Guk.  Curvy, exaggerated Bodyslide presets that aren't disgustingly and cartoonishly disproportionate and don't clip with armors either.  I hope you both keep it up.

I was also wondering if, at some point, you could tackle Buffscale's Body of Dibella preset (the "lite" version, of course.  I have no interest in the "heavy" version with boobs the size of Mars) by bringing it up to the BS2 standard and cleaning up the clipping issues on some armors.  It's okay if you don't want to, but if you're looking for a new project to take on, this might be right up your alley.

Thanks - always good to hear when others enjoy using those mods :)

Making BS2 presets is always lots of fun, and at least for those people who install them, they have a huge impact on the game experience / immersion.

Well that Buffscale's "lite" Dibella Body is not really fixable in that volume, tried that as one of my first projects long long ago (probably back in the CB++ days).

I still should have a bunch of Dibella modifications somewhere in a skyrim backup folder, i'll post them later when i have time.

BTW you can convert all the CB++ presets that don't work properly in BS2 like this:

1. install any cb++ outfit to bs2
  2. select that outfit and the preset
  3. save the preset with CBadvanced / CBBE Bodies enabled
  4. profit

Thanks - always good to hear when others enjoy using those mods :)

Making BS2 presets is always lots of fun, and at least for those people who install them, they have a huge impact on the game experience / immersion.

Well that Buffscale's "lite" Dibella Body is not really fixable in that volume, tried that as one of my first projects long long ago (probably back in the CB++ days).

I still should have a bunch of Dibella modifications somewhere in a skyrim backup folder, i'll post them later when i have time.

BTW you can convert all the CB++ presets that don't work properly in BS2 like this:

1. install any cb++ outfit to bs2
  2. select that outfit and the preset
  3. save the preset with CBadvanced / CBBE Bodies enabled
  4. profit

Oh, okay, that sounds easy enough.  I look forward to seeing your BoD modifications later on.

You and Rex are doing god's work, Guk.  Curvy, exaggerated Bodyslide presets that aren't disgustingly and cartoonishly disproportionate and don't clip with armors either.  I hope you both keep it up.

I was also wondering if, at some point, you could tackle Buffscale's Body of Dibella preset (the "lite" version, of course.  I have no interest in the "heavy" version with boobs the size of Mars) by bringing it up to the BS2 standard and cleaning up the clipping issues on some armors.  It's okay if you don't want to, but if you're looking for a new project to take on, this might be right up your alley.

thanks ^_^

chuck-approves.jpg

FOR THE ARTISTS IN THIS THREAD.

Work Studios

I took the Review Studios concept and built it better. The rooms are truly endless. The lighting is bright white upper light from the southeast, a warmer off-white fill light from the southwest, and a dim midnight blue light from the north.

It will not interfere with Review Studios. To use the rooms, "coc studiowhite" (or black or blue)

Any questions or requests will be entertained.