[SYBP] Share Your Bodyslide Preset

I am not sure if there is a topic like this on LL Forum, that's how I wanted to make it.

If you have goodlookin Bodyslide Presets for CB++ Bodyslide or Bodyslide 2, you can share it here if you want for all people.

I made this thread becouse I think lots of people want to make their character looks perfect, but not anybody can form pretty body in Bodyslide.

I will soon edit this post and share my Preset, when it's done.

You can also share here a screenshots of your character with bodyslide you've shared.

I'm currently using the CBBE Slim Big Breast (or something like that) preset, as it's rather petite and, despite the name, doesn't have breasts that are too big. I really loved the UNP Petite body, but I think I've got something pretty nice now too. Still, I'd probably switch right back if I could truly re-create a UNP body in Bodyslide that worked with UNP textures.

Still, I'd probably switch right back if I could truly re-create a UNP body in Bodyslide that worked with UNP textures.

According to what I have read that should be possible with Bodyslide 2.

Really? Can you provide source of this?

unpyol2u.png

Hm, so all those 7B, UNP etc presets are treated as CBBE then...? and here I thought it allowed to create those "true" bodytypes which use right textures. But well, I'm not too familiar with meshes and texture things to begin with, frankly speaking. I have only used CBBE based bodies so far, and obviously compatible textures. How about texture packages like this? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/4686/?

Sorry for the "off topic" discussion.

Yeah hehe, but that not what I meant, that won't make unp textures compatible, that is only sliders tweaked to simulate unp bodies with cbbe

You morph the armour/clothes in BS to fit the version of UNP you use then after your done; in nifskope delete the (CBBE) body and paste in the (UNP) body.

The CBBE body was only used to morph the armour in this case, not to (UN) pretend  :P to be UNP. 

Yeah hehe, but that not what I meant, that won't make unp textures compatible, that is only sliders tweaked to simulate unp bodies with cbbe

You morph the armour/clothes in BS to fit the version of UNP you use then after your done; in nifskope delete the (CBBE) body and paste in the (UNP) body.

The CBBE body was only used to morph the armour in this case, not to (UN) pretend  :P to be UNP. 

I was saying the same thing, but someone corrected me saying that you load up a reference UNP body after you're done in BodySlide 2, that way everything is done in BodySlide and you still get to use all your UNP textures.

LINK

I was saying the same thing, but someone corrected me saying that you load up a reference UNP body after you're done in BodySlide 2, that way everything is done in BodySlide and you still get to use all your UNP textures.

LINK

Swapping bodies in nifskope or swapping them in OS is pretty much the same thing.

The bonus of doing it in OS is that you can make adjustments after the swap, if any adjustments are needed that is.

Yea, I attempted that texture mod as well, but I just can't make sense of it all. At least not without testing all the combinations one by one. So instead I went with the mature texture mod, which I am pretty happy with now.

If someone can make sense of that texture mod though, that'd be great. Although I think we're getting offtopic :P

Oh now I get it, nah I use CBBE and particularly this texture that I love so much, it looks great in any preset xD

That texture has like 3.4 million different downloads. My head spins just looking at it and trying to figure out what goes together. :P

Well the main file includes all and its very recommended, because it includes every texture but it applies different textures according to the weight of the pc and npc's (mainly different hair and normals) so its quite good because adds variety instead of all npc's having the same skin.

And yeah sorry for the off topic, I'll seach some bodyslide preset to compensate xD

Edit: There you have, several presets of mine: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23096-45-presets-for-bodyslide/

(I copy here the OP to keep it in this topic)

Hey, here some presets for my own taste I've been using for a while, just thought I'd share them.

Presets

CBBE Bodyslide ++ it's an awesome tool, very good at making realistic looking girls. In my case, I usually make presets somewhat realistic yet 'explosive'. You can use them like that but obviously you can also change and use as a starting point to create your own perfect body!

All these 4 presets are, at weight 0, all UNP default body, which is very much beloved, and I like as a skinny woman shape. To 100, the body becomes into the presets.

Weight 0

attachicon.gifallweight0.gif

DELIC, GRAVITY, PILLARS, PUNTAS

attachicon.gifDELIC.gifattachicon.gifGRAVITY.gifattachicon.gifPILLARS.gifattachicon.gifPUNTAS.gif

attachicon.gif4dot5PresetsBodyslide++.7z

Recommended Textures

Navetsea's textures for the CBBE base: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/6554/?

B3lisario's Schlongs for Females compatiblity

attachicon.gifb3lisariosos.gif

attachicon.gifmalegenitalsf_1.7z

If you're using B3lisario's awesome mod, and my recommended texture, make sure you chose a shaved version, and replace the file malegenitalsf_1.dds inside ...\textures\actors\character\SOS\B3lisario UNP\ for the once provided. I intend to make hairy versions, but first I'd like to improve the shaved version a little ;O

But... there are 3 main files.

On-topic: Bodyslide is cool I like it. :P

;-;

No, its easy see, you have the first and main file, a second one that adds new presets for showracemenu and another that is a compatiblity patch for another mod xD Yeah its a mess but lets say that you only need the first file... ;D

Acctually this is already includead in pach I uploaded here. As I said there are all Presets I have found on the LoversLab forum. I made this topic to give chance to people to upload the new ones. Anyway thanks for your post people can see how it looks (I mean gifs etc.)

Please try not to off-top to much ;))

EDIT: I would be very greatful if someone has preset which looks like SevenBase Bombshell Cleavage Body.

Oh thanks I didnt know you where uploading all the presets in one place, that's a very good idea indeed. Here another one:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c2471jh2jezp06o/gryfug.7z (it includes two xml, the base preset and another one with compressed boobs meant to be used with CT77 Remodeled Armor. I made it kinda unproportionated to default stature characters, for small chars like the one in my avatar. Racemenu values are 0.85 height and 1.15 head size).

As for the sevenbase, I've been crying some time for that, because I dont think it's currently possible to import that delicious thighs into a custom bodyslide bodies with the current two thigh sliders (thighs and slimthighs). I mentioned recently in another post along with an areola slider, and Cell just told me he's adding a areola slider in the next release! Yay! So who knows maybe we'll eventually see a 'bombshell thighs' slider too :3

Well, not a bad idea to share presets. Here's mine, created with bodyslide++

CB++ TBBP body. I tried to imitate CHSBHC v3-T body with sliders. Main features, as can be seen in screenshot (NSFW) below: curvy, big breasts and butt.

Attached BodySlide 2.0 (CBAdvanced and CB++) compatible versions of his preset.

I want the test5 preset. But everytime i try to download it, the page gives me an SQL error. Any ideas on how to fix it?

Edit: okay never mind. Waited a few minutes and tried again. It worked.

Would be nice if people would also include screenshot or at least description about main features :)

Yeah it would be nice if there were some screenshots of min and max weights of these presets. I mean, I know it's not a lot of work to download an xml file then open it up in Bodyslide, but it's probably more work than I'm going to do (just bein' honest) unless I reeeaaally like the look.

Okay, I guess if I'm really being honest, I have to say that I'm not likely to put any preset in my game that isn't an exact duplicate of the UNP petite body done in Bodyslide so I can convert all the wonderful armors to it.  -_- So maybe I'm not the best judge.