I just ran this mod to long ago, yea the majority of armors shouldn't have a jiggle/bounce. Except for Fur 1, Fur 2, Fur 3, Fur 4, (which ever of them is the fur strip versions) and maybe Hide (light variation), Hide (medium variation) Hide (heavy variation) (only cause they seem for flexible/loser fit). Anyway this is a sweet mod enjoying every bit of it. However since i use Frostfall, these provide no weather protection, (Though it has armor appearance and value, it is treated as a naked body).

Well, this is just a change of meshes, not a mod that changes values in game, by anychance u are using Shlongs for Skyrim?

2 components from my experience to add belly node to armor and make it didn't look wired are;

, At 1st - you must make base body armor (without belly node) that you need to add belly node with OS2 body slide and adjust big belly scale to 50-60% to prevent get flat pregnant belly.

2nd - you must make reference base body to copy bone weight to armor that you want to add belly node (may be body from PSB, or HDT or PSBC or else that already add belly node to it etc.; but from my opinion if you need big belly and look more realistic, I think PSB still the best choice ^^) and then use OS 2 to copy bone weight to all part of armor that you need to add belly node (All part !!!).

After you use your reference body to add bone weight it may still have some mesh conflict with your armor that you want to add belly node, you can use OS 2 to collect it, but the problem one is OS 2 still have some limit when you want to increase or decrease mesh, if body and armor to much different in size of body like UNPB and CBBE (UNPB more slander than CBBE), it will cause problem when you decrease or increase to much mesh.

PS. if you use Xp32 skeleton without HDT support it may still have some conflict left for BBP breast in game (flat breast etc.), for this problem I correct it by use HDT all in one and switch skeleton to HDT support skeleton (this method also could correct UNPB pregnant body by B3salio's flat breast problem too ^^)

I just ran this mod to long ago, yea the majority of armors shouldn't have a jiggle/bounce. Except for Fur 1, Fur 2, Fur 3, Fur 4, (which ever of them is the fur strip versions) and maybe Hide (light variation), Hide (medium variation) Hide (heavy variation) (only cause they seem for flexible/loser fit). Anyway this is a sweet mod enjoying every bit of it. However since i use Frostfall, these provide no weather protection, (Though it has armor appearance and value, it is treated as a naked body).

Well, this is just a change of meshes, not a mod that changes values in game, by anychance u are using Shlongs for Skyrim?

Yes i am using shlongs of Skyrim, i know it's a mesh alteration. I did find what was causing my frostfall problem, and it is no longer causing it, (my apologies), still enjoying every bit of this. Anxious for the rest of the conversions.

• 1 month later...

Hey does this mod just add pregnant armors to the game with out changing all the vanilla armors?

I'm looking for something that when my character is not pregnant the armors are normal and when preg have some that work...

Please let me know if anyone knows

Thanks for the help and all the cool mods

How would one go about getting rid of some of the meshes? i can handle most of the armor but the Heavy falmer armor has a gaping hole in the back and i have black spots on all the mages clothing that i dont know how to get rid of. I would like to fix them but i dont know how to use nifscope
These are the Heavy Falmer and the mages clothes 

falmerheavycuirassf_0.nif

falmerheavycuirassf_1.nif

mageapprenticerobesf_0.nif

magejourneymanrobesf_0.nif

magejourneymanrobesf_1.nif

Hey does this mod just add pregnant armors to the game with out changing all the vanilla armors?

I'm looking for something that when my character is not pregnant the armors are normal and when preg have some that work...

This meshes will make look the vanilla armors as normally they are, but, if ur char haves the belly node increased (like via estrus chaurus, hentai pregnancy, beeing female) the armor in question will increase its proportion, in less words, if ur char or npc are pregnant u will see it, if not, they will look normal

This meshes will make look the vanilla armors as normally they are, but, if ur char haves the belly node increased (like via estrus chaurus, hentai pregnancy, beeing female) the armor in question will increase its proportion, in less words, if ur char or npc are pregnant u will see it, if not, they will look normal

I believe he has the same Issue I am experiencing, where all NPCs walk around looking pregnant, if wearing armor/clothes, but if you "make" them naked, you see they are not. (and again, it would be really strange to have *ALL* female NPCs pregnant on your first run, would it not?)

Maybe, just maybe, u touched the slider of pregnancy belly when u generated the meshes in bodyslid and u must not move that slider, the one that must be used is the bigbelly, if u use pregnancy belly ur mesh will look pregnant all the time

How would one go about getting rid of some of the meshes? i can handle most of the armor but the Heavy falmer armor has a gaping hole in the back and i have black spots on all the mages clothing that i dont know how to get rid of. I would like to fix them but i dont know how to use nifscope

These are the Heavy Falmer and the mages clothes 

I could never figure this out myself. Even the slightest change to the mesh of any of the mage clothing caused the normal map to go all out of wack giving you those black shaded areas you see. removing the mesh is easy. simply open your meshes folder in your skyrim data folder and find the apprentice folder, then delete the appropriate nif files.

• 2 weeks later...

It seems that for all clothing, but not armor, the meshes appear slightly inflated on non-pregnant NPCs, and larger than the base belly size when worn on a pregnant NPC.

I've tried rebuilding the clothing outfits with the belly scales set to 20% smaller values compared to the default 60%/100%, but it has no result. What slider should I be using, or can I not fix this issue with the Bodyslide 2 sliders?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Using this and for some reason, non pregnant NPCs seem to have a big belly (not preg, though, just a bit stick out-y) and a fairly big ass.

Followed the instructions for installing word for word. In Bodyslide 2, it seems to have belly set to 80% or 100% for thin-heavy, respectively.

I can scale every one down and install, but the ass is still big, and it seems a little odd that this needs to be done. Anyone know what's going wrong?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Is there a way to undo this mod? I built all armors but they end up looking terrible on a pregnant/inflated character, and I have an additional HTC bug where all breasts end up flat with bodyslide modified armors, so I might as well just revert and ignore it for now, but I can't find a way to do it.