still checking and testing all the armors out but i found that the forsworn armor for my char has the purple texture. I do have Caliente's vanilla clothing and armor CBBE pack but i dont think thats the problem, I will keep looking for any other bugs and the reason why. also had to lower my char body weight because equipping the armor made her look a bit fat. Still this is a fantastic mod and i thank you for making it! i really hate skimpy armor mods unless they look awsome and semi fit the lore  

still checking and testing all the armors out but i found that the forsworn armor for my char has the purple texture. I do have Caliente's vanilla clothing and armor CBBE pack but i dont think thats the problem, I will keep looking for any other bugs and the reason why. also had to lower my char body weight because equipping the armor made her look a bit fat. Still this is a fantastic mod and i thank you for making it! i really hate skimpy armor mods unless they look awsome and semi fit the lore  

your right. the forsworn armor is all messed up. Thanks for pointing that out. I'm not sure what can be done to fix the texture though.

Edit: I figured out how to fix it. It's actually kind of dumb. If I delete the undergarment part of the armor, which clips through the armor, it causes the textures to not work anymore. I have no idea why.

I fixed it by grabbing the undergarment and jamming it up inside the body where it is not visible. win!

I actually remember deleting undergarment parts on a few other pieces of armor. If they are also broken let me know.

your right. the forsworn armor is all messed up. Thanks for pointing that out. I'm not sure what can be done to fix the texture though.

Edit: I figured out how to fix it. It's actually kind of dumb. If I delete the undergarment part of the armor, which clips through the armor, it causes the textures to not work anymore. I have no idea why.

I fixed it by grabbing the undergarment and jamming it up inside the body where it is not visible. win!

I actually remember deleting undergarment parts on a few other pieces of armor. If they are also broken let me know.

the iron armor (and some others that i need to find again) shows my char butt through the clothing (simple modification in bodyslide) and the cape of the Nightingale armor has a wierd fold like clip but its ok for me. the forsworn armor is the only major bug that ive found

Little issue. Not exactly clipping, but it doesn't look so good either. This is Lydia in her SteelLight (IIRC), her default armor, in SexLab Pregnancy, with 5.0 belly scale and pretty far along. That thing sticking out is the plate that normally sits on her lower belly. It's turning horizontal.

Ya might have fixed this already, not sure, just downloaded the update for this mod. Must say, these armors are very much appreciated, kudos to you, good sir.

Edit: Just checked in-game, problem is still there.

the iron armor (and some others that i need to find again) shows my char butt through the clothing (simple modification in bodyslide) and the cape of the Nightingale armor has a wierd fold like clip but its ok for me. the forsworn armor is the only major bug that ive found

I already uploaded the fix for the forsworn armor and I have found a few more armors myself that need to be fixed...

Some are ignoring the belly weight on the base body. which I can probably attribute to bodyslide being wonky because when I check the sliderset file; everything is weighted how it should be.

From what I found so far, forsworn is still missing its texture and banded iron clips massively around the breasts and butt.

well it shouldn't be missing the texture. Mine works fine, and the uploaded file is the same thing I'm using.

Pics yo

post-106886-0-86932800-1389486921_thumb.jpg

are you using the latest version of bodyslide 2? 

I am. I even rebuilt it several times in an attempt to get it to work with no success, following the instructions to the letter as much as I can. I batch build all the available items with my preset of choice and it just about all works, except for forsworn. I even tried unpacking the texture from the bsa and putting it in the appropriate folder to see if it would like that.

I am. I even rebuilt it several times in an attempt to get it to work with no success, following the instructions to the letter as much as I can. I batch build all the available items with my preset of choice and it just about all works, except for forsworn. I even tried unpacking the texture from the bsa and putting it in the appropriate folder to see if it would like that.

Okay, there are a couple of things I think may be happening. First check your shape data folder. If there are two PVAforsworn shape data folders, delete the upper case one. Keep the lower case one.

If that does not help; this file has the exact forsworn shape data and SliderSet I am using. Forsworn.rar

I hope this helps

Actually, I figured out what was going on. After checking for the erroneous shape data folder, I took a look at what was in the folder that Bodyslide was supposed to output to (meshes/clothes/forsworn) and found an old mesh. I deleted it, exported again and it didn't make a new one. Turns out BS was putting the exported armors into a separate meshes folder in its own folder. Copied everything to where it should have been and now it works. Thanks for the help.

Though the banded iron/heavy iron armor still clips like a mother fucker. I made a haphazard fix for that though.

I think I figured out why a few of the armors have an issue where the belly shoots out horizontally. The armor is set too far away from the body at the midriff section. I think if I pull it closer it may help. I will try it out later.

edit: that did absolutely nothing the only other reason I can think of that would cause the belly to poke out like that is the belly node weighting being fucked up. 

Wow, that looks like a lot of work! Not sure, this suggestion might be a different mod but maybe you can save time if one would make certain armor types unwearable when pregnant? Afterall a plate armor won't budge so you possibly should get stuck on the more flexible pieces of armor where it makes sense that you can wear it when pregnant.

More an idea for some pregnancy mod though, I guess. Just thought it might help to limit the workload.

This is really cool that all these conversions are available, thank you.

I've used Caliente's Bodyslide tool before without an issue.  This is a bit different with Bodyslide 2.  I've read the instructions and followed those, but I don't know if it went through properly. 

What should the Outfit/Body be when doing this?  CB++TBBP Belly?  Group should be PVA DLC Armor and PVA Vanilla Armor, then PVA Clothes separately?  What about the Outfit Filter?  Anything there?  And the Preset?  Is it supposed to be blank?  I did what I thought was closest to the directions listed on the first page, but I didn't feel too confident that it went through smoothly.  I'm only familiar with reshaping the body and setting outfits from that one shape.  I have no idea how this works when your body is changing from phase to phase.  I'll be thrilled if I get this to work.

Anyone with some patience and insight on this situation would greatly be appreciated.

This is really cool that all these conversions are available, thank you.

I've used Caliente's Bodyslide tool before without an issue.  This is a bit different with Bodyslide 2.  I've read the instructions and followed those, but I don't know if it went through properly. 

What should the Outfit/Body be when doing this?  CB++TBBP Belly?  Group should be PVA DLC Armor and PVA Vanilla Armor, then PVA Clothes separately?  What about the Outfit Filter?  Anything there?  And the Preset?  Is it supposed to be blank?  I did what I thought was closest to the directions listed on the first page, but I didn't feel too confident that it went through smoothly.  I'm only familiar with reshaping the body and setting outfits from that one shape.  I have no idea how this works when your body is changing from phase to phase.  I'll be thrilled if I get this to work.

Anyone with some patience and insight on this situation would greatly be appreciated.

the belly won't start growing on its own. You need a pregnancy mod that utilizes the belly node. 

You do not have to do each group separately. You can choose all three groups and build them at the same time. 

What preset you use doesn't matter, though I would suggest not using something with overly huge body parts.