Create a forum for Fallout 3

lukaslunt

Are you interested in creating a forum for Fallout 3 in order to better see the creation Sexus (Watch my application well before voting.)?  

231 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in creating a forum for Fallout 3 in order to better see the creation Sexus (Watch my application well before voting.)?

Create a forum for Fallout 3

This is an application created the Forum. Would it be possible to create a topic in the forum for Fallout 3 below Sexout.

That way we could put how to use mods and then create power for those who want to create mods for Fallout 3.

Thank you, I hope that my request will be considered as fallout 3 can be dévelloper as was Fallout NV

May not be the separate, but at least do something like sexout for Sexus because it includes nothing to install pouoir sexus and can not clearly suggest mods for Fallout 3

I propose a provision

Fallout 3 / Fallout New Vegas

-> Fallout General Discution

-> Fallout Technical Support

-> Sexout (Fallout NV)

-> Download Fallout Sexout

-> Technical Support

-> Sexus (Fallout 3)

-> Download Fallout Sexus

-> Technical Support

-> Adult Mods Fallout

-> No adult Fallout Mods

The provision would have a real thread on Fallout 3 and it could help dévelloper mods.

If someone is accorded with me do you connaitres.

At the same time, nothing is done to develop Fallout 3 Mods. I tried to share my download Fallout 3 Sexus and nothing worked I do not know what mods how to install, while Fallout NV Sexout as the Forum or is registered. I think my application is comprised of people who want something Fallout 3 but good if nobody understands my request I not really know how.

FO3 can never be a dying game as long as FNV ain't dying & there is TTW. New nvse stuff makes it completely possible to have everything sexout does apply to a TTW game (FO3-only creatures, factions etc) and at least sexout is actively developed. FO3 - fose - is way behind on scripting developments compared to nvse, so complicated script mods like sex mods don't have much of a future in FO3-only; other stuff like clothing & weapons can easily be ported back and forth.

Guest carywinton

Unfortunately DoctaSax is correct on all points, but I must agree with the OP on this, there needs to be at least an "Archival" type area where Fallout 3, as ancient as it appears to be currently and it's lack of advanced scripting due to no development being done on FOSE and such. It would be good to at least be able to look through one central area for information regarding just what is still available for Fallout 3. Finding this type information can be quite daunting due to the merged threads, but I understand why that was done.

I plan to launch a purely Fallout 3 Forum and Game Depository as soon as I can decide on the right Forum Software to use for it. I am not really thrilled with IP. Board and it's associated costs, even though I would be hosting it, it's still quite expensive, and my current monthly costs are nearly $700 all ready.

I think it would be good to have a "Brother" companion site and hosting service to "LL", just to handle some of the aspects not really covered here anymore. Again, this is all very understandable, "LL" cannot be everything to everyone, but it does come damn close, Kudos to you all who work with it and maintain it, it is quite a remarkable community.

Unfortunately DoctaSax is correct on all points, but I must agree with the OP on this, there needs to be at least an "Archival" type area where Fallout 3,

Just use the tags and tag it as Fallout 3 and in the title just put [Fallout 3] <Mod name here>

It's not hard and takes less time to do, plus it saves Ashal some free time.

Besides no one plays Fallout 3 no more, they mainly just play New Vegas. Come on, when was the last time you saw a Fallout 3 mod get released here?

Guest carywinton

Ok Ark Of Truth, I will try the tags and titles methodology, I certainly do not wish to add to Ashal's work load, I bet this Poll will not go far anyway. I would even volunteer to maintain it for him. Never the less, I see there is a need for a dedicated Fallout 3 area, this is not the first time I have seen this, just the most formal of requests, it is time for me to get busy and revamp my site, I have a new site ready to replace the rather "Gamer Fan" looking one, I did that in less than an hour. The new one was purchased from a professional group of developers, I just need to figure out how to host layerd *.psd files and images on a web server, not quite as easy as just plunking down *.jpg images and adding HTML code behind it. I think I will probably end up using PHPBB, but I freaking hate working with PHP, lol.

FO3 can never be a dying game as long as FNV ain't dying & there is TTW. New nvse stuff makes it completely possible to have everything sexout does apply to a TTW game (FO3-only creatures, factions etc) and at least sexout is actively developed. FO3 - fose - is way behind on scripting developments compared to nvse, so complicated script mods like sex mods don't have much of a future in FO3-only; other stuff like clothing & weapons can easily be ported back and forth.

yes but it is not the same as clean install of fallout 3. That is what i was pointing too.

Hell i bet if they made a TTW for oblivion on skyrim engine, we would get the very same result.

Can you imagine having everything you can do in oblivion only now on hiress with skyrim engine ??

Now that would be really cool if it was possible.

Unfortunately DoctaSax is correct on all points, but I must agree with the OP on this, there needs to be at least an "Archival" type area where Fallout 3,

Just use the tags and tag it as Fallout 3 and in the title just put [Fallout 3] <Mod name here>

Besides no one plays Fallout 3 no more, they mainly just play New Vegas. Come on, when was the last time you saw a Fallout 3 mod get released here?

i must be the only one who liked fallout 3 better than new vegas. i still play it more than nv

i must be the only one who liked fallout 3 better than new vegas. i still play it more than nv

Ark is correct. with that form it is easy to look for Fallout 3 mods. The same can be done for almost any requirement like [sexout] mod name etc. However that doesn't answer the question of a separate forum for FO3. I would like it as well I enjoy FO3 more than FNV myself. I don't think it is the "work" that is the issue for Ashal, I think we don't have enough development for strictly F03 here on LL to justify the added forum.

This isn't the Nexus. We can support every game... ;):P

I actually hate NV, but I got stuck in a rut when I started doing comics with FO assests.  I was playing NV at the time and now I can't seem to get out from beneath it.  Honestly, when I bother to play, I play FO3.

Me to bud, me to. It took me the longest time to get into FNV and that really was only due to Project Nevada, New Vegas Bounties and finally Sexout. Those started my game playing in FNV. Previously Fo3 is the only game in town for me. It still holds a special place for me.

I'm not asking a district as are Shyrim and Fallout forum, but a sub forum below Sexout order to enrich Fallout 3. Then I know why dogma of not wanting to have a party for Fallout 3. Most mods in Fallout Adult mod have no indication on which it is used is Sexus do not talk about nothing is indicated for use.

Sexus is exception since there 2 versions available 1 for fallout 3 and the other for new Vegas But your post does make sense. Check the download section in there they did separate fallout 3 and new Vegas or else it would have been real mess trying to find out witch mod belongs to witch game.

Sexout only got separated section due to how big it became or else it would have been buried in between all types of fallout mods.

Unless some of you do not build a huge mod like sexout for fallout 3, i do not think there will be separated section.

Maybe if more and more mods for fallout 3 will be released then there will be separated section.

Guest endgameaddiction

As much as both game assets work hand in hand together since they are basically the same thing, I never liked the fact of seeing FNV and FO3 merged into one category. However, the only good side of both being merged into 1 category is; Fallout 3 loving players/modders still get attention. If Fallout 3 had it's own path, I'm afraid requests, concerns and what not would be ignored. Perhaps I may be wrong, but that's what I think. I do feel it should be split. Just to make things a bit more organized.

It's quite a shame that it wouldn't be put into place, but Ashal is the master and we have to either like it or not.

Guest carywinton

You are definitely "NOT" alone on liking Fallout 3 better. I for one still play Fallout 3 and I could go into a long list of reasons why it is not the "popular" game of choice here on "LL". but I am sure the main reason it is not is obvious. :P

Guest carywinton

Sexus is exception since there 2 versions available 1 for fallout 3 and the other for new Vegas But your post does make sense. Check the download section in there they did separate fallout 3 and new Vegas or else it would have been real mess trying to find out witch mod belongs to witch game.

Sexout only got separated section due to how big it became or else it would have been buried in between all types of fallout mods.

Unless some of you do not build a huge mod like sexout for fallout 3, i do not think there will be separated section.

Maybe if more and more mods for fallout 3 will be released then there will be separated section.

Sexout got a separate section because it is the reason this community exists. It is the "pet project" of "LL". It's popularity had very little to do with it. :cool:

Many people working together made that big. :D Also the fact that NVSE was better made then FOSE. If FOSE had the same capability NIVSE had then there many more advanced mods  would have been created for it.

That was the only setback fallout 3 really had. if only both fallout games can do what obse can then we would get even more advanced mods. But we can only hope.

Guest carywinton

Many people working together made that big. :D Also the fact that NVSE was better made then FOSE. If FOSE had the same capability NIVSE had then there many more advanced mods  would have been created for it.

That was the only setback fallout 3 really had. if only both fallout games can do what obse can then we would get even more advanced mods. But we can only hope.

Yep, if development had continued on FOSE, as it has with NVSE, then there would have been much more progress and development for Fallout 3.

Fallout 3 really got the shaft as far as modding is concerned.

Where as most Bethesda games enjoy a long modding shelf-life, with mods continuously coming out (in increasing quality) over a long period of time... Fallout 3 was almost immediately superseded by Fallout: New Vegas following so closely on its coat-tails. New Vegas fixed many of the outstanding issues in Fallout 3's gameplay, added the possibility of many new features, and then promptly went nowhere with them.

But the modders did.

Oh, yes... modders ran wild with New Vegas and it's crafting system and it's actually-half-way decent way of handling dialogue (even though the editor still blows) and quests and it's partially-improved script functionality. NVSE went and made that functionality even better, and then it went on and on and on and on until now the game can do things I doubt even the developers actually thought it was capable of.

XRE Cars, anyone?

All of this advancement came at a price. Fallout 3, which in terms of atmospheric free-form wasteland wandering gameplay was FAR superior, fell by the wayside to New Vegas and it's growing list of improvements.

Now, though, we have Tale of Two Wastelands...

Fallout 3 is getting a second chance at the modding life-support it should have gotten. I do hope to see it begin getting closer attention soon.

As far as sex mods go, I think TTW is the future of Fallout 3; I love the world of

Fallout 3; it appeals to me in way that New Vegas never has. The mechanics of

New Vegas are way better; guns, melee weapons etc., but Fallout 3 feels real, New 

Vegas just feels empty. As soon as my new RAM arrives I'm off to the Capitol Wasteland

with a Hi-Res texture pack and Vurt's new flora mod for Fallout 3 :)

Archived