Devious Assets and Expansion for Bodyslide -- CBBE HDT

The new HDT version is working like a charm! Thanks for that mate.

I have a suggestion/request if you don't mind, is it possible to have non-(T)BBP enabled belts? I find it so unrealistic to see them move along with the ass like they're made out of fluid. :)

Cheers!

PS: I tried a clueless attempt by removing the "NPC L Butt" & "NPC R Butt" from the belt's nifs inside the ShapeData folder, but then the game crashes when I try to wear the belts. :D

I have a suggestion/request if you don't mind, is it possible to have non-(T)BBP enabled belts? I find it so unrealistic to see them move along with the ass like they're made out of fluid. :)

Cheers!

PS: I tried a clueless attempt by removing the "NPC L Butt" & "NPC R Butt" from the belt's nifs inside the ShapeData folder, but then the game crashes when I try to wear the belts. :D

As far as I can tell, if I don't copy the bone weights to the belts, then they won't scale with body changes.  Becoming pregnant and then wearing a belt should be rare and theoretically defeats the purpose of wearing a chastity belt in the first place lol.  I will set up a second set without the bone weights

• 3 weeks later...

Cheers!

As far as I can tell, if I don't copy the bone weights to the belts, then they won't scale with body changes.  Becoming pregnant and then wearing a belt should be rare and theoretically defeats the purpose of wearing a chastity belt in the first place lol.  I will set up a second set without the bone weights

How's the progress going with that mate? I hope you didn't abandon this mod... :(

started using your mod, started a new game using Alter-Deviant etc etc. the armor changes/scales. and my skyrim crashes, reloading and it hangs on loading screen. Repasted the old assets and integration back over, and works again, I use bodyslide ++ with tbbp. any reason why im having these problems?

Okay so quick question.

I use CBBE with HDT extension for a TBBP body, dl'ed your mod, built the outfits for the body I'm using.  Everything seems to be fine except I'm getting a weird clipping with the back of the chastity belt.  I'm not sure if it's my bodyslide settings or if I should be using the HDT version of your mod instead.

The bra also stays rigid but the tits will bounce through them >.<

Will post up SS later to show issue, if it's not a "wrong download you fool!" thing >.>

SS with the issues.

Using CTT7 Advanced preset with following tweaks

Butt 40 - 80

Buttsmall 80 - 100

Buttshape 20 - 100

Thighs 60 - 80

BreastsFantasy 20 - 40

Big butt 10 -20

round ass 10 - 30

Groin 10 - 60

applecheeks 20 - 30

post-318165-0-42091800-1394498613_thumb.jpg

Okay so quick question.

I use CBBE with HDT extension for a TBBP body, dl'ed your mod, built the outfits for the body I'm using.  Everything seems to be fine except I'm getting a weird clipping with the back of the chastity belt.  I'm not sure if it's my bodyslide settings or if I should be using the HDT version of your mod instead.

The bra also stays rigid but the tits will bounce through them >.<

Will post up SS later to show issue, if it's not a "wrong download you fool!" thing >.>

SS with the issues.

Using CTT7 Advanced preset with following tweaks

Butt 40 - 80

Buttsmall 80 - 100

Buttshape 20 - 100

Thighs 60 - 80

BreastsFantasy 20 - 40

Big butt 10 -20

round ass 10 - 30

Groin 10 - 60

applecheeks 20 - 30

The bra as of yet I believe does not accommodate any animated skeletons

I'm getting a CTD with the belts no matter which one I try. Is there something I'm supposed to be doing when using BodySlide2 with the Iron Belt and Padded Belt?

Nevermind, fixed them with some Nifscope magic. Pasted the TriShapeData into the functional mesh.

Just a heads up, the normal, non-TBBP file you uploaded just overwrites DDs .nif files rather than adding BodySlide options.

Also, with the TBBP ones, the mesh that shows up for cuffsLeatherLegs is actually the one for cuffsPaddedArms, and in-game, some of the bindings only show up on one side and others don't show up at all (you get a transparent red triangle around the character wearing them - weird).

Just a heads up, the normal, non-TBBP file you uploaded just overwrites DDs .nif files rather than adding BodySlide options.

Also, with the TBBP ones, the mesh that shows up for cuffsLeatherLegs is actually the one for cuffsPaddedArms, and in-game, some of the bindings only show up on one side and others don't show up at all (you get a transparent red triangle around the character wearing them - weird).

Same thing here, only that I do get the parts in the drop down of Bodyslide but when I choose one no sliders are available at all. For both versions.

Using the updated TBBP version and there are indeed no sliders visible in Bodyslide 2. From my little bit of knowledge, when I looked at the included files it seemed to look good, so not sure what is missing there.

Then I enabled both this updated TBBP version and the older PSB version that I was using previously. WIth both of them active, the TBBP version suddenly has sliders in Bodyslide 2. Not sure how that works and if those are the proper sliders in the first place.

Very happy this is still being worked on, though. 

No problem!  Thank YOU for making this. :)

Also, Nathriel - I tried that as well.  What happens is that you actually are seeing both the items from the original as well as the ones from the updated mod (if you scroll down, you should see a second set.  The old ones still have the sliders, but the new ones shouldn't (at least they didn't for me).

Also, Nathriel - I tried that as well.  What happens is that you actually are seeing both the items from the original as well as the ones from the updated mod (if you scroll down, you should see a second set.  The old ones still have the sliders, but the new ones shouldn't (at least they didn't for me).

The thing is, the new one is in an entirely different group then the old one, so I can look at them in Bodyslide 2 separately.

As such, I selected JUST the group for the new one and those items suddenly had sliders while they didn't have them before I enabled the old version as well. The content of the old version is in an entirely different group however, so that shouldn't have affected the older one, as far as I know.

So yes, I am perfectly sure I am looking at the right items. As soon as I deactivate the old version, the items of the new one loses their sliders.

I do use Mod Organizer, so that might have something to do with it, but I doubt that.

The thing is, the new one is in an entirely different group then the old one, so I can look at them in Bodyslide 2 separately.

As such, I selected JUST the group for the new one and those items suddenly had sliders while they didn't have them before I enabled the old version as well. The content of the old version is in an entirely different group however, so that shouldn't have affected the older one, as far as I know.

So yes, I am perfectly sure I am looking at the right items. As soon as I deactivate the old version, the items of the new one loses their sliders.

I do use Mod Organizer, so that might have something to do with it, but I doubt that.

Oh, ok - just making sure.  The first time I built those, I didn't scroll down far enough to see the old ones, so I just wanted to make sure that wasn't the case.  I too am a user of Mod Organizer (I think I would have given up on mods without it), but I didn't have that happen, so yeah - that wasn't it.  Weird...

It looks pretty good so far, but I did run into 1 error.

The harnessBodyFull (from Devious Expansion, used by Life a Deviant Life) is supposed to contain a body, which your version doesn't. WIthout it you get big red exclamation marks ingame.