Devious Assets and Expansion for Bodyslide -- CBBE HDT

I downloaded the latest update, everything looked good and when I got in-game, the padded imperial belt looked to be fitting alright. However, I had a bit of a dalliance after escaping the belt, and now my char is pregnant and locked back into her Imperial belt by General Tullius. Problem is, the belt does not appear to be scaling with pregnancy, and is clipping into her belly.

I don't know if the Imperial belt is different from others and requires it's own mesh, but I guess I wouldn't be surprised if that were a possibility. I guess I may need to test this with other belts, but that will require a bit of setup. :P

cool cheers for mod and info

EDIT: just tried it after installing B and re-running everything but still getting this on the bra (see spoiler), tho is only around the nipples rather than the entire top half.

Is there a way to fix that? (although if nipple clamps are included having a peephole bra might be good at later date)

2013_12_31_00001.jpg

it moves with the breasts, so i get the sway with the walk/run

Is the bra saying or the breasts sway through the bra?

I just did a clean install of the files and tested both.  The bra stayed rigid for me.  There is an issue where the breasts poke through sometimes since they're moving while the bra isn't.  I'm still working on a way to fix that.

This may solve the problem.  Uninstall all the files, and make sure they are deleted, then install the whole PSB version with patches.  Rebuild in BodySlide.  I just did that in my machine and didn't see the problem.  Its my guess that there's a bad reference file in the initial CBBE release, but its overwritten with the newest patch.  That should remove the nif with the bra bone weighting

Will give that a try (sounds like weekend jobby tho so be a few days till i get back to ya)

EDIT: didn't need to :) new version fixed it.

I'm glad it worked :)

I've been trying to make the bra be BBP and TBBP capable but what you ended up with is what always happens, though for me, in every test, the bra and the breasts become merged with the upper half being the bra and the lower half being the breasts.  Not sure what the issue is, hope to fix it at some point.

Im having a severe clipping through the chasity bra. the bra itself is static and is just fine, but im getting annoyed by my char breasts showing through. I also followed the instructions for the bodyslide 2.0 and hit group filter, selected Devious Devices PSB, and then hit batch build. but the screen that pops up says the following outfits will be generated but the clothing section is blank. Am i doing something wrong? still very new to using the bodyslide and havent even touched the clothing part

Im having a severe clipping through the chasity bra. the bra itself is static and is just fine, but im getting annoyed by my char breasts showing through. I also followed the instructions for the bodyslide 2.0 and hit group filter, selected Devious Devices PSB, and then hit batch build. but the screen that pops up says the following outfits will be generated but the clothing section is blank. Am i doing something wrong? still very new to using the bodyslide and havent even touched the clothing part

From the picture it looks as though the body models have not been built.  BodySlide allows you to create the body that you want, but you have to have it build the bodies and the armor and clothing to fit the body you built.  

Also I'm not certain what you mean by the "clothing section."  Once installed and filtered, the Batch Build window options should be as in the attached screenshot.  This is from my own custom preset 

post-256876-0-22627600-1389124583_thumb.jpg

will these work with chronotriggers cb++ body and bodyslide? 

Edit: i just tried it, everything looks good except the same problem others are having, the boobs showing thru the bra.  I dont really know alot about creating slidersets.   but i know that for the layer bikini there was a slider (nipsbgone) that would make the breasts stop showing thru, maybe you could take a look at those and figure out how to make a slider like that.  cuz the bra doesnt really need to be tbbp anyways cuz its metal, just the boobs need to stop showing thru.

the layer bikini toward the bottom

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32731/?

And another thing i noticed about it, when looking at the bra in bodyslide, there is no body with it, usually theres a body.  Adding a body might be another way of disabling the tbbp for just the breasts and stopping them showing thru.  i dont really know tho, just a guess.

Edit: i just tried it, everything looks good except the same problem others are having, the boobs showing thru the bra.  I dont really know alot about creating slidersets.   but i know that for the layer bikini there was a slider (nipsbgone) that would make the breasts stop showing thru, maybe you could take a look at those and figure out how to make a slider like that.  cuz the bra doesnt really need to be tbbp anyways cuz its metal, just the boobs need to stop showing thru.

And another thing i noticed about it, when looking at the bra in bodyslide, there is no body with it, usually theres a body.  Adding a body might be another way of disabling the tbbp for just the breasts and stopping them showing thru.  i dont really know tho, just a guess.

If the breasts seem to be fused to the bra and the bra is moving with the breasts as with tbbp, then you may need to delete the Skeuomorph folder in the BodySlide/ShapeData folder and re-build in bodyslide.  In the most recent version of this mod, the bra should be static and rigid, scaling with body shape and size but not moving with bbp or tbbp.  It seems that I mistakenly left the base nif from an experiment in one of the earlier versions.

If the breasts are "poking" through the static bra during movement, its something I've minimized as much as possible, but don't seem to be able to completely eliminate.

Turns out there's a bug in BodySlide with tbbp bone weights.  They are aware  of it and it will be fixed in the next release.

I can't really add a body to the bra since the original does not use a body and all this mod does is add slider support to the nifs from the original.  Plus that would create many more problems since everyone would then be forced to have the same body when wearing the bra.  

As soon as the next version of BodySlide is released I will update this mod to give everyone the choice of tbbp or not tbbp if possible

If the breasts seem to be fused to the bra and the bra is moving with the breasts as with tbbp, then you may need to delete the Skeuomorph folder in the BodySlide/ShapeData folder and re-build in bodyslide.  In the most recent version of this mod, the bra should be static and rigid, scaling with body shape and size but not moving with bbp or tbbp.  It seems that I mistakenly left the base nif from an experiment in one of the earlier versions.

If the breasts are "poking" through the static bra during movement, its something I've minimized as much as possible, but don't seem to be able to completely eliminate.

Turns out there's a bug in BodySlide with tbbp bone weights.  They are aware  of it and it will be fixed in the next release.

I can't really add a body to the bra since the original does not use a body and all this mod does is add slider support to the nifs from the original.  Plus that would create many more problems since everyone would then be forced to have the same body when wearing the bra.  

As soon as the next version of BodySlide is released I will update this mod to give everyone the choice of tbbp or not tbbp if possible

Yes the bra is rigid like it should be.  the body is still tbbp tho, which is causing the breast to poke thru, also im using hdt physics and that probably amplifies the problem.  Im not sure them fixing the bug with bone weights would help anything in this situation since the bra itself is not the problem, its the body moving around underneath and there is no body in the bras shape data to manipulate.

But if u added the proper body to the original nif correctly and remove the breast bones used in the body, then convert to bodyslide it should work(or maybe u wont even have to reconvert it if u take a body from another shape data nif and put it in the bra nif shape data), it wouldnt be the same shape for everyone if its made for bodyslide properly and they could load it with their preset.  I just dont know all the little stuff it takes to do this or i would give it a shot. 

The bra is not a big problem for me or anything since i never use it, just trying to help :)