Devious Assets and Expansion for Bodyslide -- CBBE HDT

View File

Custom fit your Devious Devices to your Custom-Built Body!

The assets of Devious Devices will clip no more with this BodySlide2.2 and Outfit Studio plugin (see screen shots).

***IMPORTANT***

New version uploaded for CBBE 3.3 and Bodyslide 2.2--for CBBE HDT only. The meshes may work on other CBBE derived bodies with HDT but this is not tested. The HDT Body is not compatible with the new Bodyslide 2.2. The previous versions for HDT Body and PSB Body will not be supported, however they are left in the downloads for the time being. The CBBE 3.3 body and Bodyslide 2.2 fix most known issues from previous versions making the HDT Body and the PSB Body obsolete. CBBE HDT is pregnancy scaling and fully HDT_PE compatible.

*****VERY IMPORTANT*****

Two versions of the Padded Bra are included in the DD File--one that remains rigid and one that has HDT weighting applied and thus mirrors breast movement. If you build both, one will override the other, so build either "Bra-Padded Rigid" or "Bra-Padded HDT" depending on your preferences. If you wish to use the HDT weighted variant you must deselect the Breast Management Option in the Devious Devices MCM, otherwise the bra will be FUNKY o say the least.

**********VERY VERY IMPORTANT**********

If you are using the HDT Weighted Bra variant (Bra-Padded HDT) and you have crushed breasts and the bra is crushed to them as well---deactivate the "Breast Management" Option under Devices in the Devious Devices MCM Menu. This will fix the crushed breasts

WHAT THE MOD DOES:

DD_Bodyslide_CBBE_HDT_1_0: Adds BodySlide compatibility to the Belts, Cuffs, and Restraints from Devious Devices Assets for the CBBE HDT Body

DDX_Bodyslide_CBBE_HDT_1_0: Adds BodySlide compatibility to the Belts, Cuffs, and Restraints from Devious Devices Expansion for the CBBE HDT Body

USAGE:

Open BodySlide 2.2

Select "Choose Groups" from the "Filter by Groups" Spyglass/Drop-down (center-top)

Select either "Skeuomorph Devious" or "Skeuomorph Devious psb" and hit "OK"

Select "Batch Build" in the BodySlide 2.0 main window (lower left)

Hit "OK" and Devious Devices' Assets are now scaled and fitted to your custom body preset

CONFLICTS:

There are no scripts, BSAs, or esp's. The files only add to Bodyslide and nothing is replaced, so this mod should not conflict with any known mod.

REQUIRED MODS:

Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework+

Devious Devices - Integration

Devious Expansion

Devious Devices (Assets)

Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-

BodySlide 2 and Outfit Studio

RECOMMENDED MODS:

Skyrim Strapons

Skyrim Strapons for Bodyslide2

Devious Devices - For the Masses

Devious Devices - Captured Dreams Shop

Devious Regulations

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/28/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim SexLab, Devious Devices-Integration, Devious Devices (Assets), Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition, BodySlide 2 and Outfit Studio
  • Special Edition Compatible

Fantastic!

Even not pregnant, I can see the devices clipping a bit on my character, and this is the perfect solution. Thank you!

Question: Does it work with the armbinders just added in the latest version (2.6)?

Answer: Yes it does! I went ahead and downloaded, and saw a file for armbinder in there. Niiiice.

Edit: Reporting back, and it seems to work great! The belt my character was already wearing now fits so much better. Thank you again for this mod.  :heart:

just wanted to pop in and say good job but you seem to of missed the padded belt only the iron one is in the sliderset and devious regulations will require a padded one for legion players which will clip still <_<

Thank you for letting me know about the Padded Belt.  My character in game just started the Forbidden Tomb quest and can't get out of the iron belt, so I didn't test the padded belt on a PC only NPCs,  I will fix that today

Fantastic!

Even not pregnant, I can see the devices clipping a bit on my character, and this is the perfect solution. Thank you!

Question: Does it work with the armbinders just added in the latest version (2.6)?

Answer: Yes it does! I went ahead and downloaded, and saw a file for armbinder in there. Niiiice.

Edit: Reporting back, and it seems to work great! The belt my character was already wearing now fits so much better. Thank you again for this mod.  :heart:

I'm glad you like it :)  Minimizing exactly the clipping you mention is what lead me make this mod.  I figured others would like it once I saw that it worked far better than I first expected.

I'm now doing the same thing for the NewMiller Piercings. 

Just tried it out, works very well. Nice work.

Thanks Min.  Glad you like it :)

I've been tweaking my character's body model since Skyrim was released.  Trying to create a realistic looking model where the low to high weight change equates to youth to prime of life body development.  

Since my character's model doesn't resemble any of the base-types anymore, I never really knew what the belts looked like, they always clipped.  I set about trying to fix that.  Once I realized it worked far better than I first thought it might, I figured others would find a use for it too.

Thank you so much Skeuomorph for this much needed fix! However I believe there are some missing files in both the CBBE and PSB.

The CBBE one is missing the Padded Belt

oq9w.png

The PSB one is missing both the Iron Belt and the Padded Belt

mtk9.png

Other than that everything works like a charm!

Thank you so much Skeuomorph for this much needed fix! However I believe there are some missing files in both the CBBE and PSB.

The CBBE one is missing the Padded Belt

oq9w.png

The PSB one is missing both the Iron Belt and the Padded Belt

mtk9.png

Other than that everything works like a charm!

Thank you for letting me know this, new about the Padded but not the Iron.  I'm fixing it right now

I downloaded the PSB version (I only need one or the other, right?) and whenever I do a batch build, I get the following error:

The following outfits failed to save:

armbinder01:Unable to load small input nif: .\ShapeData\armbinder01\armbinder01.nif

I have no idea what this means other than the armbinder mesh is probably not gonna work right. :P

Also, I noticed that it's creating two folders under 'Devious', Devices and Devicesl. This seems incorrect, as the 'Devicesl' folder doesn't exist in the normal folder tree for Devious Devices - Assets. 

Inside the Devicesl folder are two files, collarPostureSteel_0.nif and collarPostureSteel_1.nif - Both of these files are under the normal 'Devices' folder by default in DD.

I downloaded the PSB version (I only need one or the other, right?) and whenever I do a batch build, I get the following error:

The following outfits failed to save:

armbinder01:Unable to load small input nif: .\ShapeData\armbinder01\armbinder01.nif

I have no idea what this means other than the armbinder mesh is probably not gonna work right. :P

Are you building the regular or the PSB version in the batch?.  The attribute name of the armbinder NIF is "default"  I changed it to "armbinder" in the CBBE version and left it as "default" in the PSB version.  Either way, I'm sure this is the issue, and my guess is that you get the error when trying to build the non-PSB version?

I only downloaded the PSB one, but looking in my slider groups, I have both 'Skeuomorph Devious' and 'Skeumorph Devious psb'. So am I only supposed to build the PSB one if that's what I want to do? I figured I needed both... maybe that the regular one contained items that don't need to scale with pregnancy or something. :P

Hooray!

Okay I downloaded the patch, and copied the stuff over the top of what was there (I hope that was right). I open Bodyslide and now when I check my groups, I still have both Skeuomorph Devious and Skeuomorph Devious psb.

Should I build both of those, or only PSB?

Edit

Okay I built both, and it worked fine! Hopefully that's what I'm supposed to do. But I do see one other thing that's confusing: Directly under the 'meshes' folder there is both a 'Devious' folder and an 'armor' folder... there is no armor folder in the DD Assets tree. Within the 'armor' folder is a folder called 'beltIron_psb' and inside there are two files, beltIron_0.nif and beltIron_1.nif

Is that all fine?

I edited my previous post, but after your advice to just build one, I tried it again and had the same issue, so I'll paste it below, updated for what I just did. I'm even confusing myself.

Okay I built PSB, and it worked fine! But I do see one other thing that's confusing: Directly under the 'meshes' folder there is both a 'Devious' folder and an 'armor' folder... there is no armor folder in the DD Assets tree. Within the 'armor' folder is a folder called 'beltIron_psb' and inside there are two files, beltIron_0.nif and beltIron_1.nif

Is that all fine?

Edit

Double-checked and in DD Assets, those two files are found in the regular 'Devices' folder, so I could probably move them manually and it'd all be fine, but I just want to make sure.

Took a while to find.  I had already fixed that error and thought it was in the first patch, but it was in the PSB file.  Just uploaded a fix by adding the file to the existing patch.  After installing the new patch you can delete the "armor" folder under "Devious."  It also wont cause problems if it stays, now its just clutter