@trex

A problem (some problems) due to the idiot programming of Bethesda's guys! They did the stupid AI sandboxes with an "insane" priority on everything. Not so much to do about this.

DREAD.

So there is no work around? I could spam the spacebar to get it over asap, but I guess I'd rather not use that quest then really. It's a shame!

I didn't know it wasn't possible to halt the sandbox AI, it makes sense as they only walk off when they aren't talking to you (OMG you're nude even though we just banged 1/2 second ago).

Oddly, the guest always follows the main target and doesn't walk off to do their own thing (from what I've seen). They watch the sex act, do their turn, and then keep following the main target afterwards. The main lost interest and entered their sandbox AI routine.

How come the guest was patient but the main broke into their routine? Maybe something forced the guest to stay on track?

I just installed newest ver. 1.02. Must say that love new dialog lines. Only one problem: animations doesn't trigger. Have had a client who accepted the service, then it comes "skipped animation", After that customer pays for the service and following me around as some stupid dog. Then no other client(s) is approaching me and I can't offer my service to anyone else. It looks like the game doesn't ""remember" that service is done. Nothing helps, even reseting the quest in menu.

Thank you for updating radiant prostitution. The new 1.02 features sound great.

- Declining Customers can lead to a rude Experience

In radiant prostitution passive solicitation was unfortunately buggy and often two or more clients came at the same time and then broke the whole prostitution. Did you find fixes for these bugs too? Or does this also work with active solicitation?

I just installed newest ver. 1.02. Must say that love new dialog lines. Only one problem: animations doesn't trigger. Have had a client who accepted the service, then it comes "skipped animation", After that customer pays for the service and following me around as some stupid dog. Then no other client(s) is approaching me and I can't offer my service to anyone else. It looks like the game doesn't ""remember" that service is done. Nothing helps, even reseting the quest in menu.

The Skipped Animation message is from SexLab and is caused by the fact that you disable some animation.

never happened to me that a customer followed me around after paying.

It sound like the "end follow" script got not triggered or i fuck up the follow AI package.

Do you remember which line the dialog consisted of? that could be a cloud at what went wrong.

As possible workaround you should get rid of him by ending the quest at the inn keeper.

<edit>

Just check the condition for the follow and approch package and both should only be active at stage 1 of the inn quest.

If it happens again please check what "getstage mf_prostitute_simplejob" returns.

</edit>

@xboronx: I played around with the follow /approach package and hope that it fixed the problem. And yes the decline works on both active and passive as both use the same dialog branch.

The Skipped Animation message is from SexLab and is caused by the fact that you disable some animation.

never happened to me that a customer followed me around after paying.

It sound like the "end follow" script got not triggered or i fuck up the follow AI package.

Do you remember which line the dialog consisted of? that could be a cloud at what went wrong.

As possible workaround you should get rid of him by ending the quest at the inn keeper.

<edit>

Just check the condition for the follow and approch package and both should only be active at stage 1 of the inn quest.

If it happens again please check what "getstage mf_prostitute_simplejob" returns.

</edit>

@xboronx: I played around with the follow /approach package and hope that it fixed the problem. And yes the decline works on both active and passive as both use the same dialog branch.

Thanks for the answer. Here is the situation.  Skipping animations didn't happened under the previous "tweaked Radiant Prostitution_v081b loose" version. All worked perfectly. Then I uninstalled that version and updated with 1.20. Then the problems occurred. So I decided to combine this to versions and now the mod has some of the dialog from  new version and some from old. The only thing here is that animations doesn't correspondent to the quest. For-instance: Customer wants a quick blow job, but when accepted, he is doing rough anal. Although none of the animations are blacklisted.

Regarding your question about dialog(s), here is two: I hear that your tongue is like a snake..." and "I want you to suck my cock".

No, I didn't, actually, I just entered the Hulda's tavern and started with line: "I heard that innkeepers..." Then she had her usual lines: yada yada..." And then, when she finished, I got pop up lines on the top of the screen. Well, at this point have to say too that although I had enabled "both" option in quest menu, none customer approach to me. Then I enabled only passive, and again, none customers. I just tried 081b again. Works perfectly.

No, I didn't, actually, I just entered the Hulda's tavern and started with line: "I heard that innkeepers..." Then she had her usual lines: yada yada..." And then, when she finished, I got pop up lines on the top of the screen. Well, at this point have to say too that although I had enabled "both" option in quest menu, none customer approach to me. Then I enabled only passive, and again, none customers. I just tried 081b again. Works perfectly.

same problem for me....

mh. can you enable logging an trace in the skyrim.ini and upload the papyrus log once the error happens?

Path to skyrim ini should be "C:\Users\<Username>\Documents\My Games\Skyrim"

and log are in the subfolder "Logs\Script".

I can do that. Since I started completely new/fresh game, and deleted all present PCs, it will be a while 'till start a prostitution.

Sounds great, will test passive solicitation tonight then. I preferred it to active solicitation, but had to use that recently because of the bugs.

Really liking that you try to make the customers more rude, i always liked that in Fallout NV.

Two questions:

If I want to try out the tweaked version of this (1.02), do I still need the original Radiant Prostitution mod? 

If this is a new install, do I download the 1.02 version and then the tweaked Radiant Prostitution_v081b loose.zip as well, or is the latter only for updating?

I had the bug fix version installed (originally installed with NMM which didn't work as RP disappeared from the MCM menu, i uninstalled and then manually copies the files to the directories) will I be okay installing the 1.02 tweaked version or do I need to install the 0.81 tweaked first?

the tweaked version is stand alone.

no need for radiant prostitution or the bug fixed version.

But the probability is high that i missed to upload some files because the creation kit is a goddamn troll.

I finally managed to create a working bsa file oder to be precise i found it. My Creation Kit safes the file one folder above the folder i told it to save them.

Gonna upload the new Version right know. But here is the update procedure:

1. Unzip into skyrim folder or use MO Nexus Mod manager etc.

2. Use "MF_RadiantProstitution remove loose files.bat" in the skyrim folder.

-- >This file make a backup of your script folder and then delete all files starting with "mf_" or "qf_mf_" oder "sf_mf_" from the scripts and script/source folder

now you should have a working version 1.02.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for playing.

Well if you have Mod Organizer, you don't need to remove loose script files; it uses virtual directories so when you delete a mod, it's gooone.

I'll wait until you post the new version to try it, korialstraszbob... just let us know specifically what all needs to be downloaded in order to make it work. ;)

just tried with Radiant Prostitution Tweaked 1.02a.zip installed and it seemed to work fine, i take it the customer having 4 goes on my char rather than 1 and then paying a lot more money was part of the being harder to satisfy.

Is there anyway you could disable the E key (this npc is busy message maybe) since it will let you talk to them inbetween goes not sure what happens if you do take payment/start dialogue on turn 1/2/3 of 4 as i just waited for him to finish.

I went ahead and installed, then loaded up a new character to try this out. Everything seems to be working fine, except I don't get paid!

In the dialogue after the act where I ask them for the coin, they always say, "Well since we agreed, but it wasn't worth much" and then they walk away and I get no gold. :(

I did adjust the gold amounts for everything to make them lower... I'll have to try again without making any adjustments to see if that's the issue.

Guest Xxxxxxxx4688

I went ahead and installed, then loaded up a new character to try this out. Everything seems to be working fine, except I don't get paid!

In the dialogue after the act where I ask them for the coin, they always say, "Well since we agreed, but it wasn't worth much" and then they walk away and I get no gold. :(

I did adjust the gold amounts for everything to make them lower... I'll have to try again without making any adjustments to see if that's the issue.

I get the same problem.

Also I don't know if it's a new feature but the act repeats anywhere from 1 to 5 times.

Also SexLab's sex diary in the MCM menu seems to get flooded with the number of clients.