Big thanks for updating the mod!

I have a question though, could you possibly make it so that females have strap-on animations, instead of just pure lesbian? Or is this already implemented but I did something wrong?

Is the "females use strap-on's" function enabled in the SexLab MCM menu -> Animation Settings?

I have a question though, could you possibly make it so that females have strap-on animations, instead of just pure lesbian? Or is this already implemented but I did something wrong?

No you did nothing wrong. If memory serves me well the implementation is so that the player is always in the female Position.

Hi.

In my playthrough I'm still at version 0.61... (and, quite strangely, it does seems to work with last framework update. I've tested the military camp and a threesome and it worked fine). 
In your opinion would be safe to upgrade to 0.81 (+ your fix, of course)?

To upgrade I plan to reset all quest via MCM menu. Then uninstall 0.61 and make a clean save (although as we know, there is not such a think in Skyrim).

No you did nothing wrong. If memory serves me well the implementation is so that the player is always in the female Position.

Does that mean that animations using a strapon (basically any M-F) should work for 2 females using this mod? If yes, then I only get "lick my pussy" option while being a female prostitute with a female client (I have "levelled up" twice). Strapons and such are enabled in SexLab MCM, and other mods allow this.

Could you tell me how to change that? I can't see any option in the MCM menu.

Also, this works fine if you are a male prostitute (ie. you can suck cock or have sex)

I also have a question. Is it possible to control the gender of clients for quests like home deliviery for prostitutes which are homosexual only? Maybe MCM option that toggles straight/bi/homo?

You cant change that as there is only one dialog branch for FF, and that's the "blowjob" one.

I added the other branches but i need to test it a couple of other things first.

As for that home Delivery stuff. it should be possibly but as i started modding literally 2 days ago it is currently out of my reach. sry.

You cant change that as there is only one dialog branch for FF, and that's the "blowjob" one.

I added the other branches but i need to test it a couple of other things first.

As for that home Delivery stuff. it should be possibly but as i started modding literally 2 days ago it is currently out of my reach. sry.

You don't need to apologize for anything. It's amazing enough that you decided to carry on with mainfct's mod. Thanks!

Thanks for the patch, I have 1.30 and this fixed most of my problems.

I do have an annoying problem though, that during home delivery, usually the target (haven't seen 'guest' walk off) will walk off and do something else like eat or sleep ect. This really screws it up and usually ctds if I wait for them to finish whatever they're now doing.

I also sometimes have clients warp off somewhere (I found a shopkeep and assistant from whiterun down the road...but when I walked up to them the quest continued fine!) and during sex in inns, clients will clap for a second or two and continue a few times lol, usually not an issue).

@trex

A problem (some problems) due to the idiot programming of Bethesda's guys! They did the stupid AI sandboxes with an "insane" priority on everything. Not so much to do about this.

At least for bards (and crowd who claps like idiots) you can use a mod on Nexus about "bards play less or only on request". It's very useful.

Noticed something new again regarding this mod
When you're female pc has a female customer, and she is rude, it uses the sexlab aggressive animations, if you don't have the lesbian sex acts selected, the mod will tell you that you have black listed all animations and that it won't work
However it does register as a completed sex act, and you will get your money anyway
If you do turn on the lesbian sex acts under the aggressive animations, male rude customers can use the lesbian sex acts also

So the lesbian acts are disabled in the aggresive section in my game...

@trex

A problem (some problems) due to the idiot programming of Bethesda's guys! They did the stupid AI sandboxes with an "insane" priority on everything. Not so much to do about this.

At least for bards (and crowd who claps like idiots) you can use a mod on Nexus about "bards play less or only on request". It's very useful.

I can't remember if it was the original version of this mod, or if it was the SexLab Working Girl mod, but one of those had the update "made clients unappreciative of bards"

So apparantly there is a fix for that wich can be implemented in this mod without having to dowload another mod

I'm getting a crash when I have guards can solicit option enabled and I try to have sex with a guard.  As soon as they follow to a quiet place and I tell them to be gentle etc etc. It crashes. I never had this problem before using this update. Even though making fast septims at guard houses is sweet I can live with out it so I'll leave it off for now but just wanted to mention it.

I'm not an expert at sexlab or modding It could be something else I did disable paycrime to see if that was the problem but it wasn't.

Hmm, I tried a new game and guards are working fine. It's possible I updated with this into an already existing game last night and that's the problem. Going to just go with a new character and see how it goes.