Hey there,

I stuck at the "Getting Your Stuff Back" (all in Caps) Quest.

Was in Windhelm, there are the most customers :) and got my level 3 prostitute quest, a letter outside of the city.

It was a trap and got betrayed, they took my stuff, raped me, and left me bared naked south-east of Windhelm near Narzulbur an Orc camp.

my Quest is this: 

GETTING YOUR STUFF BACK

I've been robbed blind ! The Thieves must have tried to shift my stuff as soon as

they were able. Maybe I would have a chance to get it back if I visit the local

merchant and explain the situation...

Where is the merchant, my stuff or something. I tried all merchants in Windhelm, Nobody say anything while I'm naked, fatigued and hungry 

• 6 months later...

I installed this mod and loved everything about. It worked well for about a day or so but then I crashed (Oldrim so cant be helped). The problem is that when i reloaded the game I got the message that the installed version of Jcontainers was incompatible with Creature Framework and this caused all animations even human ones to not play at all with all actors stuck in the T pose. After i removed and reinstalled skyrim and put back everything (Mods) animations worked but as soon as i reinstalled radiant prostitution tweaked i got the same error message again. IDK if this has been asked and solved but i would really appreciate any help on this as i like the mod a lot but i cannot seem to play with this installed anymore.

I use MO and my loadorder without the RP mod is attached

modlist.txt

• 5 months later...

Hey, I have a male PC, and playing Radiant Prostitution I prefer to bottom.

I also have Schlongs for Females.

Anyway we can get the shemale customers to ask to pound my ass?

Seriously, it seems like no matter what I do, when I'm soliciting my services to a big dicked female, she wants me to fuck her non-existant vag.

I've tried the gender change spell mod changing her male and me female, no luck,

I've tried to disable straight animations in Sexlab, but they keep re-enabling.

I'm thinking if i could disable all straight animations, get her to use a strap-on animation with an invisible strap-on and have her unp add-on female schlong still active, and/or set my gender to female, with the vag animations disabled she should be able to play the male role on my gay bottoming male pc right?

But she always asks to be the female of a straight animation, even with schlongs for females giving her a dick, and the gender change spell making her a male.

I mean my efforts only CTD.

Anyway to tweak the program to add an option to help with this?

Can't a gay slut get plowed by a lovely shemale?

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey the Giants fucking quest doesn't seem to want to end. I've fucked two at the camp, but I've realised there are two roaming around the plains with their mammoths, who I've fucked too. But after fucking them the quest doesn't seem to want to progress. What do?

• 2 years later...

It seems a good mod, but it is full of bugs. I found it does not end the started quests "go to client house" blocking its whole prostitution system, or randomly its stop working getting its whole system stuck and you have to load an previous savegame to get back it to working.