I'm having a problem with this mod. I get 0 registered quests. I didn't use Wyre bash to install and the MF_RP_Quests folder is there. I have SKSE 1.71, and I didn't allow this mod to install over Jcontainers. Does this work with 1.71 or only 1.70? Or do I just need to let it install over JContainers? (3.10)

Try this: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24450-radiantprostitution-tweaked/page-112?do=findComment&comment=902316

Should bring Radiant Prostitution Tweaked up to date when it comes to Jcontainers.

I'm having a problem with this mod. I get 0 registered quests. I didn't use Wyre bash to install and the MF_RP_Quests folder is there. I have SKSE 1.71, and I didn't allow this mod to install over Jcontainers. Does this work with 1.71 or only 1.70? Or do I just need to let it install over JContainers? (3.10)

Try this: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24450-radiantprostitution-tweaked/page-112?do=findComment&comment=902316

Should bring Radiant Prostitution Tweaked up to date when it comes to Jcontainers.

Worked like a charm, thanks!

EDIT: OK, another issue. I did the home delivery which worked fine, but now the military camp one won't start, the dialogue works but the quest doesn't get started. I am talking to the inn keep at hours which the other girls should be working (10pm).

It may have something to do with the fact that I have Schlongs installed, not sure if I did install the full version, but if I enable the fix esp for Schlongs my game will crash upon loading, so I had guessed that I didn't install the full version?

Getting these errors on a brand new game.

[09/18/2014 - 06:05:06PM] warning: Property City on script MF_SimpleJob_LocationChance attached to alias thePlayer on quest mf_Prostitute_SimpleJob (C1001D9C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/18/2014 - 06:05:06PM] warning: Property Town on script MF_SimpleJob_LocationChance attached to alias thePlayer on quest mf_Prostitute_SimpleJob (C1001D9C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/18/2014 - 06:05:06PM] warning: Property ThisQuest on script mf_solicitprostitute attached to mf_SoliciteProstitute (C100BA71) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/18/2014 - 06:05:07PM] warning: Property ThisQuest on script mf_solicitprostitute attached to mf_SoliciteProstitute (C100BA71) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/18/2014 - 06:05:07PM] warning: Property City on script MF_SimpleJob_LocationChance attached to alias thePlayer on quest mf_Prostitute_SimpleJob (C1001D9C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/18/2014 - 06:05:07PM] warning: Property Town on script MF_SimpleJob_LocationChance attached to alias thePlayer on quest mf_Prostitute_SimpleJob (C1001D9C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

I am having the Problem that the mod reacts very slow. Which means that I can start dialogs with other people or even with active clients while waiting for sex to start. The problem is that I then end up in loop of sex scenes. EVery time a scene end another scene with the same client starts over. There is no way to quit this but restarting skyrim. This should be fixed.

If for example I get a client and wait for sex, I can change the location. This results in my character having sex with an invisible client.

Otherwise, good job. Everything else is working awesome :-D

I am having the Problem that the mod reacts very slow. Which means that I can start dialogs with other people or even with active clients while waiting for sex to start. The problem is that I then end up in loop of sex scenes. EVery time a scene end another scene with the same client starts over. There is no way to quit this but restarting skyrim. This should be fixed.

If for example I get a client and wait for sex, I can change the location. This results in my character having sex with an invisible client.

Are you sure that the problem with several sex scenes with the same client is not because of the Number at "max. Repititions" under "Free Roaming Prostituition" in the Quest settings?

You can set that to 2 and check, if this is still happening. Some clients actually want more than one go and pay more for it :)

If it is set to 2 and you get more scenes, then it appears to be a bug, otherwise it sounds like it is working as intended.

Are you sure that the problem with several sex scenes with the same client is not because of the Number at "max. Repititions" under "Free Roaming Prostituition" in the Quest settings?

You can set that to 2 and check, if this is still happening. Some clients actually want more than one go and pay more for it :)

If it is set to 2 and you get more scenes, then it appears to be a bug, otherwise it sounds like it is working as intended.

Thx. I reduced the value to 2, but what I am talking about is a bug. I encounter some sex and if I end up hitteng the "dialog" button to often by mistake, I can randomly get stuck in a loop.

Working out should be made like in TDF, where the job is done once.

And by the way, you have to admit the updating time of each quest is really slow. It sometime takes 5 seconds or more till the quest is ready or updated on the map.. :-(

Okay I did some intense reading in the thread. :D

So in short it should work. Problems with Immersive Wench mod and/or Radiant Prostitution:

-AI conflict; probably solvable by adjusting load order of the plugins; move Radiant P to the bottom

-Wenches are hostile to NPCs; dunno how to solve

-Wenches offer pussy instead of ass when asking for anal (PC male); dunno; probably outdated SexLab version

-Wenches freeze when they get a customer; don't make a save; load older one; cause; probably script overload/too many mods or papyrus jargon spam; you also reset all quests and mod itself in the Radiant Prostitution MCM - this should solve the problem.

-Wenches don't offer the services saying "My employer wouldn't approve. Aren't you on the job?" after declining working as a hooker in the conversation with pimp/madame; restart mod in the MCM. I experienced this problem in the Candle something inn in Wilhelm.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:New_Gnisis_Cornerclub

That dark elf tavern in the Wilhelm doesn't allow for prostitution probably because there is not female wench and only male waiter. Maybe allow optional for male prostitution. I am not into and many other also I guess, but I also guess there will be people that root for that.

Immersive Wenches adds a female dark elf wench to the Cornerclub. I gotta test if she allows for pussy renting. It would be cool also if that work and even cooler if Ambarys Rendar the owner of the Cornerclub would hire a player.

Dark elf Cornerclub in the Wilhelm needs to integrate the hookering. Letting Ambarys Rendar hire a player is simple enough. :D

Because he doesn't have a harlot now he should get one.

TL;DR - please make the owner of Cornerclub in Wilhelm hire a player as wench. :)

To make this mod compatible with JContainer 3.0 I recompiled the sources (apparently that's all what needs to be done to be compatible with the newest JContainer) and replaced the contained JContainer with the newest one.

And while I was at it, I also removed ~80 scripts which are not referenced by any form, and I therefore consider as dead code. There were also some compile errors in the remaining scripts which I also fixed (some calls to non-existing functions which I simply commented out)

Just override the existing script and SKSE folders of RPT with the attached ones.

And when you are saying "Thanks for your effort but it's no use for me because Apropos is still incompatible", don't worry, I have also taken care of Apropos.

Still not having any luck with this. Maybe as Im doing things in the wrong order?

1. Install RadiantP (Using NMM)

2. Install Apropos (Using NMM)

3. Install Slavetats (Using NMM)

4. Run RadiantP Fix (Copy SKSE & Script folders into my data folder)

5. Run Apropos Fix (Copy SKSE & Script folders into my data folder)

Optional 6: Install Jcon 3.1

Should I be installing Jcon 3.0 instead of 3.1? Jcon 3.0 does not seem to be available anywhere anymore.

Doing the above steps, seems to work for RadiantP and Apropos, by my Slavetats is not detecing Jcon.

Still showing 0 quests after several installs and replacements and ran the Quest update 10 times after the last install in MCM.  I do have JCon 3.0 installed and working well.  I have noticed when trying to load the newest files the following file folder is empty!!! No Files provided  :\Radiant Prostitution Tweaked 1.08b - recompiled sources\Radiant Prostitution Tweaked 1.08b\SKSE\Plugins\JCData\lua\MyMod

This does give me a question that I have not found an answer for.  How do you open an file with the ending of .example ??

A new download/unpacking of the recompiled rar magically fixed the quests issue: loaded 8 quests.  

Bad luck for me, problems with random interrupts of downloads -- Hating my service provider.

Does anyone know how to fix the serving food problem where it just gives you the response of "A [...], a[...] and a [...] right?"

I think someone mentioned it was a RND problem but I didn't do anything new with RND, however I did make a bashed patch (with no sexlab mods included). I've tried placing RadiantPro's .esp after the bashed path but it didn't make any difference.

Still not having any luck with this. Maybe as Im doing things in the wrong order?

1. Install RadiantP (Using NMM)

2. Install Apropos (Using NMM)

3. Install Slavetats (Using NMM)

4. Run RadiantP Fix (Copy SKSE & Script folders into my data folder)

5. Run Apropos Fix (Copy SKSE & Script folders into my data folder)

Optional 6: Install Jcon 3.1

Should I be installing Jcon 3.0 instead of 3.1? Jcon 3.0 does not seem to be available anywhere anymore.

Doing the above steps, seems to work for RadiantP and Apropos, by my Slavetats is not detecing Jcon.

Any 3.X version is equivalent replacement.

by my Slavetats is not detecing Jcon.

You either installed lord escobar's upgrade properly (it ALREADY contains 3.0 or 3.1 version) and all 3 mods working properly either not.

Dunno should I really care about this, 1/3 of posts on LL mentioning JC are compatibility discussions. Two months passed since 3.0 has been released and I think it's more than enough.

And i'm afraid that attachment below won't stop anything till upgraded mods won't appear on their appropriate places and not in a random post in a depths of support thread.

RP and Apropos files are attached. Both are standalone, contains everything needed, compatible with Slave Tats, upgraded to 3.1. Setup order does not matter. And I did NOT tested this.

• 2 weeks later...

Just an idea, but what about adding a simple feature that allows your character to knock on doors late at night, or during the day in order to expand their client base?

There is a mod already on the Nexus http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36192/? that does this. It's a good start, but it could use a little tweaking, namely a knocking animation, and the NPC not treating you with hostility when the door unlocks.

Anyway it's just a thought.