Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Hi Guy's, i some question here, i found on this topic  Remodeled Daedric Armor convertion for bodyslide 2 at page 52.

I just want to know if anyone can convert the chainmail like the original armor set.

I try some convertion tutorials but i failed everytime, thanks by advance.

P.S: I'm not english, i just try to write something readable.

has anyone given HDT effects to morrigan's (dragon age) robe?  someone converted it to bodyslide a while back but didn't add the effects.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24385-outfit-studiobodyslide-2-cbbe-conversions/page-48?do=findComment&comment=960659

or, baring that, maybe someone could point me to a clear tutorial on how to add tbbp/hdt effects to converted armor?  because i sure as hell can't find one.  tried following the guide on the main bodyslide page with no success, copying weights over to the outfit didn't seem to do anything.

has anyone given HDT effects to morrigan's (dragon age) robe?  someone converted it to bodyslide a while back but didn't add the effects.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24385-outfit-studiobodyslide-2-cbbe-conversions/page-48?do=findComment&comment=960659

or, baring that, maybe someone could point me to a clear tutorial on how to add tbbp/hdt effects to converted armor?  because i sure as hell can't find one.  tried following the guide on the main bodyslide page with no success, copying weights over to the outfit didn't seem to do anything.

Try doing the copy weights thing while shift clicking all the elements of the outfit and then saving. That's what I do whenever I detect no HDT and it works for me.

Try doing the copy weights thing while shift clicking all the elements of the outfit and then saving. That's what I do whenever I detect no HDT and it works for me.

amazingly helpful, didn't realize that i needed to select every element of the outfit when i tried to copy over weights from the body.  now i actually see the paint color thing on the outfit mesh.

EDIT: well it looked like it worked, but when i loaded a new game and tried the outfit it still didn't have HDT physics.

If I can learn how to do it, I don't see why not.

It's not that hard, really. Much easier than doing the conversions themselves. It's just a matter of creating an .xml with a list of the proper slider set names and assigning them to a group. If you have Notepad++, you can open up an existing slider group .xml and see the way they format it. Or I could give you the one I quickly threw together to make batch building easier.

I'll give it a shot, can't hurt.

So, this is the last Tera 1.91 that has not been already done by Frigus' HDT Tera Collection.

This is why I did all these specific armor sliders, to supplement his. But there's an issue, actually a couple issues. First is that both use different ESP's and the other is that the there are different textures for a few of the gloves, causing the armor to be invisible or missing textures in game. The mesh folders are slightly different too.

What I did was use MO to hide Frigus' esp and change the mesh folder name so that his meshes overwrite Tera 1.91 meshes. Then I just edited the texture path so that all the armors are pulling from the correct folders. The reason I did this is because I like having the Tera armors on the leveled list and dislike have two sets of the same armor cluttering up my blacksmithing. Anal, I know, but what can ya do?

In the end, I now have every single Tera armor with HDT bodyslides and on the leveled list for shops, chests, and enemy drops.

Anyhow, here it is. The last BodySlide Tera armor, Eternal Centurion. It's got full HDT on breasts, belly, and butt with a zap on the jacket.

Enjoy.

25846-3-1403870370.jpg

Tera Eternal Centurion.rar

So, this is the last Tera 1.91 that has not been already done by Frigus' HDT Tera Collection.

This is why I did all these specific armor sliders, to supplement his. But there's an issue, actually a couple issues. First is that both use different ESP's and the other is that the there are different textures for a few of the gloves, causing the armor to be invisible or missing textures in game. The mesh folders are slightly different too.

What I did was use MO to hide Frigus' esp and change the mesh folder name so that his meshes overwrite Tera 1.91 meshes. Then I just edited the texture path so that all the armors are pulling from the correct folders. The reason I did this is because I like having the Tera armors on the leveled list and dislike have two sets of the same armor cluttering up my blacksmithing. Anal, I know, but what can ya do?

In the end, I now have every single Tera armor with HDT bodyslides and on the leveled list for shops, chests, and enemy drops.

Anyhow, here it is. The last BodySlide Tera armor, Eternal Centurion. It's got full HDT on breasts, belly, and butt with a zap on the jacket.

Enjoy.

Mega great :D if i want to merge the unp one from asianboy with the cbbe from frigus, then i need to disable frigus esp, change cbbe mesh folder to match unp and overwrite unp?

Enjoy.

25846-3-1403870370.jpg

Thank you sir! Very well done job! Would you mind if I ask for a package with all your conversions?

Have a nice day!

Yeah, I'll work on a package for all of them together. I'll try to put it up tomorrow. I need to make sure it's done right though, since I've never done it before.

Here's something new I've been working on, a new BodySlide of the Crimson Twilight armor. This one has already been done, but I redid it with a little twist. Notice the copious amounts of cleavage in the metal armor in this picture.

59399-4-1414357577.jpg

See, normally you have to choose between having bouncing breasts and metal or none of it bouncing at all.

What my bodyslide does is just have the exposed breasts bounce with the metal bits remaining static, all without any clipping.

It's HDT with butt and belly weights too.

Crimson Twilight Special.rar

Yeah, I'll work on a package for all of them together. I'll try to put it up tomorrow. I need to make sure it's done right though, since I've never done it before.

Here's something new I've been working on, a new BodySlide of the Crimson Twilight armor. This one has already been done, but I redid it with a little twist. Notice the copious amounts of cleavage in the metal armor in this picture.

59399-4-1414357577.jpg

See, normally you have to choose between having bouncing breasts and metal or none of it bouncing at all.

What my bodyslide does is just have the exposed breasts bounce with the metal bits remaining static, all without any clipping.

It's HDT with butt and belly weights too.

OO nice, is it CBBE or UNNP?

spent a few days trying to figure out outfit studio specifically to get morrigan's robes to work with HDT (and i guess TBBP) to fit the morrigan companion offered here, finally got it to work with the help of the guide offered here and Natriax pointing me in the right direction.  if its ok i'll include the whole file in a zip in case anyone else wants it.

first, credit where its due.  i found the armor in this post

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23155-help-morrigan-armor-to-cbbe-compatble/

and at the bottom i used the bodyslide conversions for the gloves and boots (mostly because it took me so long to do the robe i didn't feel like doing them all over again, plus it was just fine) posted by Terakhan.  i've included everything in the zip so if thats wrong could someone please tell me.