Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Hmm hold on. So all you want to do, is use the conversion guk did in a 7BO shape (as an end user)?

In that case, you don't need Outfit Studio at all, you just select the conversion in BodySlide and the 7BO preset from the preset drop down, then click "Build".

I did that, but then when I opened outfit studio to apply textures its telling me I need a reference in order to export the nif with the proper texture paths?

Edit: Ok, so just because the textures don't show in BS does not mean they won't in game. I was making extra work for no reason. Thanks for the help!

Seems you got the BS2 building part already covered - yep all you need to do is make sure you have the requirements, then build the outfits with UUNP 7B Oppai (or any other standard 7B / UNP preset). The Outfit Studio part of the program is only needed if you want to convert something from scratch or make edits.

Which textures are not showing up in BS2 or OS?

BS2 does only automatically load textures that are found as loose files in your Skyrim installation. So with UNP body textures + Lustrianna's Daedric textures + optional glorious daedric installed as loose files, the BS2 and OS previews should show the outfit exactly like in game.

If you got all that and still don't see any textures, you may have to verify your BS2 installation - latest version from Nexus, admin rights, MO links pointing to the correct executable.

@lambient1988

Are you sure it is for CBBE? When I put CBBE body inside, it doesn't fit. It looks more like UNP.

Oh I am really really sorry, I thought it was CBBE. It is actually UNP.

I am sooo sorry for the wrong information, I feel so clumsy.

Really sorry.

It's actually UNP but I don't know if the link I provided has TBBP or not but there is one hosted on LoversLab which is UNP + TBBP.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1077-jin-seo-yeons-outfit-unpb-bpptbbp-alt-nonrobe-by-iz-aka-idzerono/

This is the one.

Once again I am sorry for the wrong information. :(

No need to be sorry that much, mistakes happen. I'm working on Lady Ritual atm and I have a lot more in my convertion list. If I have time, I do your request, but I won't promise.

Look at this little beauty: Northern Priestess

It's already fully CBBE HDT enabled, just needs bodyslide files.

Edit: Ok, beaten twice to it, but increases the strength of demand :-)

Looks extremely good. If no one wants to do this. I offer.

Fret not folks, this baby is my to do list. ;)

Modders fighting for doing something, I would like to have ? I love it :-)

Seems you got the BS2 building part already covered - yep all you need to do is make sure you have the requirements, then build the outfits with UUNP 7B Oppai (or any other standard 7B / UNP preset). The Outfit Studio part of the program is only needed if you want to convert something from scratch or make edits.

Which textures are not showing up in BS2 or OS?

BS2 does only automatically load textures that are found as loose files in your Skyrim installation. So with UNP body textures + Lustrianna's Daedric textures + optional glorious daedric installed as loose files, the BS2 and OS previews should show the outfit exactly like in game.

If you got all that and still don't see any textures, you may have to verify your BS2 installation - latest version from Nexus, admin rights, MO links pointing to the correct executable.

it will auto-load any textures attached to anything I open from in my skyrim folders, but it does not seem to load them for anything outside of the directory aside from the body. It will auto-load the body textures but never for armors so I was under the assumption that I had to manually put in all the texture paths. lol I thank you and Cell for responding, it made me realize my assumption was way off and saved me tons of time. I have Bodyslide loaded onto a totally different drive that I use only for mods and mod tools so that may have something to do with it, I'm mainly an end user. I did dabble in OS attempting to modify a couple of things but I realized after 7hrs I am not gifted and don't have all the tools to do it properly lol. 

it will auto-load any textures attached to anything I open from in my skyrim folders, but it does not seem to load them for anything outside of the directory aside from the body. It will auto-load the body textures but never for armors so I was under the assumption that I had to manually put in all the texture paths. lol I thank you and Cell for responding, it made me realize my assumption was way off and saved me tons of time. I have Bodyslide loaded onto a totally different drive that I use only for mods and mod tools so that may have something to do with it, I'm mainly an end user. I did dabble in OS attempting to modify a couple of things but I realized after 7hrs I am not gifted and don't have all the tools to do it properly lol.

No idea if having it on a different drive can be a problem, but if you use MO and run BS2 as MO-executable, then BS2 should always use whatever it finds in MO's virtual Skyrim directory.

Also make sure that if you have Skyrim installed in C:\programfiles(x86), you need to manually give admin rights to both MO and all its assigned executables. Select the .exe files and right click -> properties -> run as admin

@lambient1988

Are you sure it is for CBBE? When I put CBBE body inside, it doesn't fit. It looks more like UNP.

Oh I am really really sorry, I thought it was CBBE. It is actually UNP.

I am sooo sorry for the wrong information, I feel so clumsy.

Really sorry.

It's actually UNP but I don't know if the link I provided has TBBP or not but there is one hosted on LoversLab which is UNP + TBBP.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1077-jin-seo-yeons-outfit-unpb-bpptbbp-alt-nonrobe-by-iz-aka-idzerono/

This is the one.

Once again I am sorry for the wrong information. :(

No need to be sorry that much, mistakes happen. I'm working on Lady Ritual atm and I have a lot more in my convertion list. If I have time, I do your request, but I won't promise.

Holy shit! You are doing Riual right now!?!?

That's awesome! It's an awesome mod too!

You are like that kid in school who keeps bringing cool stuff. :)

BTW, if anyone else wants to do another mod I have a suggestion.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/63057/

It's not a great armour mod but the areolas are sticking out of the costume and not the entire nipple. That's quite sexy. :D

Is there such thing as poaching? Because I was already working on this one for a few days. 

Northern Priestess Bodyslide.7z

Is there a good successor to LSAR that has belly node support? Or has anyone gone and tried to add belly node support to LSAR?

I love LSAR loose-fitting, especially with the TBPP addon -- it has the perfect blend of revealing and immersion. But it doesn't have any support for a belly node, which is frustrating with cool mods like Estrus Chaurus+ and Beeing Female.

Is there such thing as poaching? Because I was already working on this one for a few days. 

Haha nice, much better because I dont have much time as always. trying now! :)

There is alot of clipping going on with most of the pieces.

Let me take another look. Most of the pieces come without a base shape in the armour, and I haven't tweaked all of the sliders, just the ones with extreme distortions. 

Let me take another look. Most of the pieces come without a base shape in the armour, and I haven't tweaked all of the sliders, just the ones with extreme distortions. 

I think it's more that the weighting is off than anything else. I usually fix the small clipping  before going into the game.

I think it's more that the weighting is off than anything else. I usually fix the small clipping  before going into the game.

I'm not sure how the weights could be off, since they're copied from the reference body (CBBE HDT) using the copy bone weight function. It's my first conversion, is there usually much weight cleaning involved in this?

As a side note, I'm not experiencing any clipping when I tested it in my game, and I usually have to clean some clipping issues on a lot of conversion sliders anyway.

I've also done Northern Priestess, a bit of a fast and loose UUNP conversion.I think I caught most of the clipping, seems fine my end anyway.I ran into a little issue with weighting of the belt with the full robe. If anyone fancies taking a crack at that, let me know how you did it. Not really release worthy, but thought I'd share it anyways. 

Screenshot69717thumb.jpg   Screenshot988799thumb.jpg

Northern Priestess UUNP.7z

No worries if you want to do your own :)(I've done a few conversions already covered by other users). I still plan on doing and releasing my conversion for my own thread.

Haha nice, much better because I dont have much time as always. trying now! :)

sexy armor :v