Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

hMRTG9T.jpg

CBBE Curvy HDT bodyslide for Fizz Candy...

I have some fixes for this outfit either;

I removed the nails at the gloves. Because, when we can color the nails by racemenu using tattoos, why the hell would we need a mesh to color the nails? :P

Secondly, the high heels of the mod was distorted and ugly. I replaced them by another high heels by mk1mk2. However, there might be some seam on ankles.

Enjoy...

You need to download the original mod from here:

Fizz Candy: http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-10.html

Fizz Candy CBBE HDT Bodyslide by Avalon24.7z

9xKIUfn.png

Another conversion comes to "Dadaq - Runtime" which I can't find on net anymore. Seems I downloaded it in time.

I guess its esp was broken, because with it clothes weren't showing up in my game. So, I used another mod, Arcane Knicker's esp for the mod, because I don't know how to make a new God-damn esp. :P Therefore, you can't use this mod with Arcane Knickers sadly.

If anybody out there know how to make a new esp for this, go ahead and make and tell me if you do. :)

The outfit has 8 color variations. I mixed the existing textures of the mod and made new combos according to my taste, hope you like them. ;)

I also made 2 versions for each color; 1 with panty, other without panty.

File no1 includes the version without panty,

File no2 includes the version with panty.

3rd file includes the textures and esp.

You can only use 1 version of a particular color at a time.

You can craft the clothes in Elven category at a forge.

Enjoy...

Runtime v1.0 by Dadaq - CBBE Curvy HDT Bodyslide by Avalon24-1.7z

Runtime v1.0 by Dadaq - CBBE Curvy HDT Bodyslide by Avalon24-2.7z

Runtime v1.0 by Dadaq.7z

everything in that outfit (arcane sister) is scaled somehow. it shows up fine in game, but when you load it in OS the scale is off. I've been messing with it some.

Ok, just tested it in game, things look ok. This is CBBE HDT,  you will need the original mod from LDW's Crimson Closet. I did make a slight change, adding zaps for the panties and a separate craftable panty.  Thank you, LostDayWalker! I used the Arcane Sister UNP version, not sure if it matters.

I want to thank you for this conversion, I have the same problem with Bad Lady armor hands.

everything in that outfit (arcane sister) is scaled somehow. it shows up fine in game, but when you load it in OS the scale is off. I've been messing with it some.

Ok, just tested it in game, things look ok. This is CBBE HDT,  you will need the original mod from LDW's Crimson Closet. I did make a slight change, adding zaps for the panties and a separate craftable panty.  Thank you, LostDayWalker! I used the Arcane Sister UNP version, not sure if it matters.

Thanks   :D  Lein

LustDesign - Female Daedric Armor Replacer by Lustrianna

dYVfeW8.png

UUNP HDT Conversion

---> Download / 下载 / ダウンロード UVR - LustDesign Daedric UUNP HDT v1_0.7z <---

Required:

Highly Recommended:

Zap Sliders:

wqJk48W.png

• All parts zappable :)

Info:

Sliders:

• All regular 7B and UNP shapes are tested and supported
  • Extreme UUNP shapes (UNPK/SH, Manga etc) and classic CBBE sliders are NOT supported, but in most cases will work nevertheless 

General Info:

This is the first outfit for a full UUNP-HDT vanilla replacer. Releasing this as standalone so you guys can send feedback while i work on the next outfits.
It has been thoroughly tested with Halo's Poser and the Female Animation Pack for the 7B+UNP families, the only issue i couldn't iron out is a bit of clipping on the left side of the panty in certain combat animations.

Other than that, i fixed pleny of issues that the original "UNP Heavy" version had so feel free to compare with that original.
Scope of the vanilla replacer is to supply UUNP with outfits, so there likely won't be support for complex presets made with the classic CBBE sliders.

Adding this to our old CBBE conversion thread for now, once we have more UUNP outfits there might be a separate thread for this.

Credits:

Lustrianna and MaikCG for the original outfits
t3h0th3r for the edited chestpiece

I mean I do not connect with the body...

As long as they line up with the body, even if there's a gap it should be okay.

Outfit Studio does not show hand meshes when working so as long as the meshes line up to where the hands would be it's fine.

@lambient1988

Are you sure it is for CBBE? When I put CBBE body inside, it doesn't fit. It looks more like UNP.

Oh I am really really sorry, I thought it was CBBE. It is actually UNP.

I am sooo sorry for the wrong information, I feel so clumsy.

Really sorry.

It's actually UNP but I don't know if the link I provided has TBBP or not but there is one hosted on LoversLab which is UNP + TBBP.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1077-jin-seo-yeons-outfit-unpb-bpptbbp-alt-nonrobe-by-iz-aka-idzerono/

This is the one.

Once again I am sorry for the wrong information. :(

hMRTG9T.jpg

CBBE Curvy HDT bodyslide for Fizz Candy...

I have some fixes for this outfit either;

I removed the nails at the gloves. Because, when we can color the nails by racemenu using tattoos, why the hell we would need a mesh to color the nails? :P

Secondly, the high heels of the mob was distorted and ugly. I replaced them by another high heels by mk1mk2. However, there might be some seam on ankles.

Enjoy...

Fizz Candy: http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-10.html

hohoho nice :v

@guk Question, which reference should I load for the Deadric? This is my first time even attempting any of this and when I load the reference (which ive tried loading the UUNP and the Deadric items) there seems to be a ghost of whatever I select? Should I ignore this? I attemped to delete the pieces the first time which resulted in invisible parts, so I was thinking if I just ignored the reference parts it would be fine since they are invisible in game?

post-100078-0-82747400-1430578391_thumb.png

@guk Question, which reference should I load for the Deadric? This is my first time even attempting any of this and when I load the reference (which ive tried loading the UUNP and the Deadric items) there seems to be a ghost of whatever I select? Should I ignore this? I attemped to delete the pieces the first time which resulted in invisible parts, so I was thinking if I just ignored the reference parts it would be fine since they are invisible in game?

attachicon.giftest.png

What are you trying to do? Convert it to CBBE BodySlide? In that case, get the latest version of BodySlide to fix the duplicate body. Then use "Load Project" to load guk's set, then "Load Reference" with CBBE Body, then conform all sliders and copy all weights, fix clipping and save a new project.

Or are you trying to fix clipping for your personal UUNP preset? In that case, get latest BS and load the project. Then click the edit buttons of the sliders and fix clipping with the brushes. When done, use "Save Project".

I'm actually just trying to save them as 7BO which he has them working in picture? I selected each piece in the bodyslide window and I did a build for Torso/gloves/boots, then I was doing new project and I wasnt really sure what to use as a reference, so I selected uunp first, which resulted in whats pictured above. Then I tried to use the pieces themselves for reference but it resulted in a ghost of said piece. I was not sure what to do, so I deleted the piece that was ghosted which resulted in the piece just being gone since the reference doesnt show in game lol. So I was going in the right direction but I'm doing something wrong somewhere....

Basically, I want what he pictured that armor working for 7BO which is the body I use lol

Edit: I may have figured it out, I loaded project (which I wasn't doing before, THANK YOU for that) and I just went to the 7BO slider and set it to 100 and hit conform all which is what I was suppose to be doing I'm guessing? lol

Hmm hold on. So all you want to do, is use the conversion guk did in a 7BO shape (as an end user)?

In that case, you don't need Outfit Studio at all, you just select the conversion in BodySlide and the 7BO preset from the preset drop down, then click "Build".