Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

How do you disable to belly weight (no jiggle) on a piece of converted armor?

I was making a conversion for a follower for myself and wasn't keen on the belly movement as the clothing has a corseted midsection. Doesn't make sense for it to move, but was wanting to maybe keep the breast movement. Undecided. 

I had tried just deleting the belly bone for the outfit...really new to Outfit Studio, but when I tested it, it was all kinds of fucked up. Arms were in weird spots and such. It's like the weights all shifted up a space as when I loaded it back up it showed a belly bone, but when clicking on it, it as a weight actually applied to the shoulders. Others were all messed up too, so had to revert back.

I may just go with no movement for the outfit, but wanted to ask to learn.

I was making a conversion for a follower for myself and wasn't keen on the belly movement as the clothing has a corseted midsection. Doesn't make sense for it to move, but was wanting to maybe keep the breast movement. Undecided. 

I had tried just deleting the belly bone for the outfit...really new to Outfit Studio, but when I tested it, it was all kinds of fucked up. Arms were in weird spots and such. It's like the weights all shifted up a space as when I loaded it back up it showed a belly bone, but when clicking on it, it as a weight actually applied to the shoulders. Others were all messed up too, so had to revert back.

Deleting bones can sometimes work, but a lot of times it won't. If deleting the belly bone is causing trouble, you could always just unpaint it. When you're in the bones list, ALT + click on the outfit to remove the weighting. You will have to do it on each object that's affected by it (base shape, outfit, possible accessories or whatever is in the waist area), and obviously make sure you have "Belly" selected.

Deleting bones can sometimes work, but a lot of times it won't. If deleting the belly bone is causing trouble, you could always just unpaint it. When you're in the bones list, ALT + click on the outfit to remove the weighting. You will have to do it on each object that's affected by it (base shape, outfit, possible accessories or whatever is in the waist area), and obviously make sure you have "Belly" selected.

Thanks for the info, I was wondering how you removed the weight paint, I could only figure out how to apply it and that certainly wasn't going to help. I'll try it out.

Thanks for the info, I was wondering how you removed the weight paint, I could only figure out how to apply it and that certainly wasn't going to help. I'll try it out.

?

Removing a bone completely in Outfit Studio has never not worked for me. Switch to the Bones tab, right-click the bone you want to delete and choose "Delete Bone".

?

Removing a bone completely in Outfit Studio has never not worked for me. Switch to the Bones tab, right-click the bone you want to delete and choose "Delete Bone".

Oh, when I said it may not work I meant within the context of his problem. The bones always delete for me. But doing so as opposed to unpainting it, in my experience, can often cause more trouble than it's worth; especially for a beginner. I would have thought the HDT bones could be removed without leaving anything unweighted or causing problems but he was apparently having trouble. Although, I never had an experience like the one he described so I couldn't tell you exactly what happened.

Thanks again for this one, outstanding work.

In fact it's a bit funny because your conversion seems to have practically zero clipping compared to the showcase images of the original UNPB-BBP 3.5 version posted on mitinokuoblivionblog ;)

Speaking of clipping, any chance you can take another look at the gloves/armbands? It's pretty much the only part that really clips no matter which preset:

S0gAHF8.png

And you really should make your own download thread, would be much easier to notice updates and have everything in one spot :)

Thanks again for this one, outstanding work.

In fact it's a bit funny because your conversion seems to have practically zero clipping compared to the showcase images of the original UNPB-BBP 3.5 version posted on mitinokuoblivionblog ;)

Speaking of clipping, any chance you can take another look at the gloves/armbands? It's pretty much the only part that really clips no matter which preset:

S0gAHF8.png

And you really should make your own download thread, would be much easier to notice updates and have everything in one spot :)

Yeah, I'll check out the armbands when I get the chance. But it may be a few days before I get around to it, as my free time is occupied with other projects at the moment. I think there was another change I made to that outfit, so I should probably post an update anyway.

Edit: Reuploaded on previous post.

No-remorse does a great job managing the bodyslide list, so my conversions shouldn't be too difficult to find. Glancing through it, it looks like they're all there (I should stop releasing multiple in the same post so my list looks more impressive like everyone else's :P). You do make a good point about updates, and if I were downloading my conversions I'm sure I'd want myself to have a thread, too. But it's probably not going to happen until someone makes another compilation like BAMM and absorbs them. Which, I actually thought might happen by now.

Screenshots, install instructions, gathering everything, making the thread look pretty, responding to comments, touching up my conversions because many of them do not grade well by my current standards... Given the number of hours I've already spent in Outfit Studio, there are just too many other projects I'd rather be doing. I don't mind making you click the few extra times.

It's probably been done already but I try a CBBE conversion with Pinksky's Celes Armor (his version is 7B).  I add TBBP bones to breast + butt and test it with HDT physics + HAVOK collision. 

I test with several body presets in Body Studio and it seems working (though I haven't played with pregnant belly or extreme large breasts or apple cheek butt) so I think I will upload the armor.  Just like the original set, it comes with cloaked /non-cloaked version and needs to type help "ff6" in console to find ID.

Some screenshots attached.

[Edit]

attached outfit presets for both cloaked and non-cloaked version for bodyslide

post-739770-0-00861000-1426034581_thumb.jpg

post-739770-0-84370500-1426034593_thumb.jpg

post-739770-0-96572600-1426034598_thumb.jpg

CelesArmorCBBE.7z

CelesArmorCBBE + Bodyslide outfit preset.7z

Edited by sin151brutal

It's probably been done already but I try a CBBE conversion with Pinksky's Celes Armor (his version is 7B).  I add TBBP bones to breast + butt and test it with HDT physics + HAVOK collision. 

I test with several body presets in Body Studio and it seems working (though I haven't played with pregnant belly or extreme large breasts or apple cheek butt) so I think I will upload the armor.  Just like the original set, it comes with cloaked /non-cloaked version and needs to type help "ff6" in console to find ID.

Some screenshots attached.

[Edit]

attached outfit presets for both cloaked and non-cloaked version for bodyslide

Looks good, thanks for sharing.

If anyone has any free time, I'd love to see this sick angelic armor converted. The armor is sexy and the wings are bad@ss. I have absolutely no idea what EBBP is though, but luckily it does come in SevenBase also, so I guess that'd be easier to covert. I'll upload the SevenBase Bombshell BBP version if anyone want's to try converting it to CBBE HDT.

EDIT: Apparently it comes with weapons too but I can't seem to find any pictures with weapons.

Took the pictures out to save space...

But, yeah, I haven't seen this pop up in a while, so I just wanted to second it if possible.  Easily one of my favorite armors while I was using 7B, and now that I've switched to CBBE (for a variety of reasons), I've been drastically missing it...

?

Oh, when I said it may not work I meant within the context of his problem. The bones always delete for me. But doing so as opposed to unpainting it, in my experience, can often cause more trouble than it's worth; especially for a beginner. I would have thought the HDT bones could be removed without leaving anything unweighted or causing problems but he was apparently having trouble. Although, I never had an experience like the one he described so I couldn't tell you exactly what happened.

I've not yet messed with it again, but each time I tried just deleting it, I'd load up the game, and the arms were all at weird angles. 

Not sure if I was missing a step or something, but when I'd load it back up to have a look, I could click on bones and belly was back, clicking on it was showing the weight painting up on shoulder, and if I recall right, the others were all screwed up too. *shrugs*

I just downloaded the updated Aradia Kato, somehow the game CTDs now when i try to equip the Armstraps.

Tried to replace the .esp with the original instead, but same CTD so it must have something to do with the mesh.

I just downloaded the updated Aradia Kato, somehow the game CTDs now when i try to equip the Armstraps.

Tried to replace the .esp with the original instead, but same CTD so it must have something to do with the mesh.

Thanks, I think I finally figured it out. In the original, the weighting was the same in both the left and right arm bands. And they shouldn't have been, since one is a lot higher up on the arm. I suspect that's one cause of the clipping, since the arm was moving differently than the armbands. I, apparently, didn't pay enough attention to it, since you don't really need to add HDT to the arms. And when I tried to tweak it last time, I did not consider bone weighting right away and broke it further.

Anyways, updated again. The updated link can be found in my original post, Here.