Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

lol man nice you punked me. Gave me heijun armor hdt instead of dragon lily CBBE HDT XP.

Making the dragon lilly bodyslide and hdt compatible would be extra and unrewarding work. It's already done with the original mod, not to mention when you apply the textures of dragon lilly, it looks exactly like dragon lilly, so you weren't "punked" whatever that is supposed to mean..

lol man nice you punked me. Gave me heijun armor hdt instead of dragon lily CBBE HDT XP.

Making the dragon lilly bodyslide and hdt compatible would be extra and unrewarding work. It's already done with the original mod, not to mention when you apply the textures of dragon lilly, it looks exactly like dragon lilly, so you weren't "punked" whatever that is supposed to mean..

You gave a link too the wrong armor. That's what I believe he was saying and the with the textures, the sleeves are missing.

Can anyone convert this here for Bodyslide ?

It is a long work but I hope it can be handled by someone! :heart:

please .... There are far too few of them! :D:rolleyes:B)

(http://mitinokuoblivion.blog118.fc2.com/blog-entry-1319.html) <----- Pics and whatever!! :angel:

Long work? Psshhh!

can anyone try to bodyslide newermind43 's Queen of the damned-Akasha Dress

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28736/?

Can someone please convert this 7B Light Mavari variant to CBBE? 

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-632.html

entry_img_631s.jpg

Experimental Latex outfit, Akasha Dress and Mavari Light Armor conversions.

This still require the original mods which can be found via the links above and please support the original author(s) while you're there.

I didn't actually test whether the Experimental Latex conversion works with the files uploaded by **TheSKYRIM_Lover** , but the nexus page seems to be down so it'll have to do for now. If someone points me to an official upload by the author I'll change the link.

Just a question for curiosity sake.

I noticed when verifying that Bodyslide added the HDT link (I refuse to use havok object so i attach HDT manually to the bodyslide reference nif) That the Experimental latex set has something like 10 bikini's in it. Any chance you will be converting those as well?

FYI... the bikini's are in the BSA. I extracted them during MO install which is how I even noticed they were present.

(http://mitinokuoblivion.blog118.fc2.com/blog-entry-1319.html) <----- Pics and whatever!! :angel:

Long work? Psshhh!

entry_img_631s.jpg

This still require the original mods which can be found via the links above and please support the original author(s) while you're there.

I didn't actually test whether the Experimental Latex conversion works with the files uploaded by **TheSKYRIM_Lover** , but the nexus page seems to be down so it'll have to do for now. If someone points me to an official upload by the author I'll change the link.

I noticed when verifying that Bodyslide added the HDT link (I refuse to use havok object so i attach HDT manually to the bodyslide reference nif) That the Experimental latex set has something like 10 bikini's in it. Any chance you will be converting those as well?

FYI... the bikini's are in the BSA. I extracted them during MO install which is how I even noticed they were present.

Woops, looks like I forgot to include them. I'll update it shortly, thanks for the report. Some of my Bodyslide folders look like war zones and it's becoming increasingly difficult to find anything that isn't fresh in my mind.

Also, my conversions should have HDT already without needing to make any changes. Or do you mean add collision? I've never actually tried to add collision manually nor have I tried havok object so I don't really know anything about it.

Long work? Psshhh!

entry_img_631s.jpg

Woops, looks like I forgot to include them. I'll update it shortly, thanks for the report. Some of my Bodyslide folders look like war zones and it's becoming increasingly difficult to find anything that isn't fresh in my mind.

Also, my conversions should have HDT already without needing to make any changes. Or do you mean add collision? I've never actually tried to add collision manually nor have I tried havok object so I don't really know anything about it.

to be honest I never tested in game before I added the HDT Havok Path NIStringExtraData in nifscope.

I usually just add it before I build the armors in bodyslide.

Oh, damn, I totally forgot about this. Sorry about that; I got really busy.

Anyway, after a few conversations with Levionte, countless edits and enhancements, skeleton upgrades, and path checking, I believe I finally achieved the best of what I can achieve with Bethany's Refugee outfit. I have it set in HDT and has the bsa and esp files packaged in the folder. I'm unsure if I made the file path right for mod managers but is perfectly set for just copying the data to your Skyrim data folder. To get the items ingame, open the console and type:

help "Apostate"

The gloves were untouched by bodyslide due to the hands being dragged by bodyslide and the skirt is partially lifted up during the process. While I acknowledge it isn't perfect, I still hope you all appreciate it.

post-150254-0-14289500-1422945833_thumb.jpg

post-150254-0-56570100-1422945864_thumb.jpg

post-150254-0-18161200-1422945916_thumb.jpg

DA2BethanyBodyslide.zip

I upload my little test for ChaPi Stocking (converted UNP to CBBE, BodySlide inside). I'm not very good at convert armor it was a small test. It may be useful to someone. https://mega.co.nz/#!U8pFlbAR!RTiikGuBXqOu_jQblA4DLjW261d-xKu25mYmwPZRpsE

Do not use the original plug-in (take only textures), use the model to overwrite NIF file in another plugin. :wacko:

ChaPi_Stocking_(BodySlide_by_Shinshila).7z

post-16417-0-49759400-1422976290_thumb.jpg

Anyway, after a few conversations with Levionte, countless edits and enhancements, skeleton upgrades, and path checking, I believe I finally achieved the best of what I can achieve with Bethany's Refugee outfit. I have it set in HDT and has the bsa and esp files packaged in the folder. I'm unsure if I made the file path right for mod managers but is perfectly set for just copying the data to your Skyrim data folder. To get the items ingame, open the console and type:

help "Apostate"

The gloves were untouched by bodyslide due to the hands being dragged by bodyslide and the skirt is partially lifted up during the process. While I acknowledge it isn't perfect, I still hope you all appreciate it.

Congrats on the release!

help "Apostate"

Congrats on the release!

Thanks, Levionte! For the the congrats and the help. I might start working on something new soon... as soon as my schedule opens up.

TESV_2015_02_04_06_17_10_08.jpg TESV_2015_02_04_06_17_31_62.jpg

Someone requested Death Robes, and I pretty much nailed it except for one thing.

TESV_2015_02_04_06_18_02_86.jpg

The weights won't copy properly to the hanging sleeves and chain. I have no clue as to how to fix it, manually copying the weights doesn't seem to work either.

Your screenshots are a little dark and I can't really see what you're talking about; so I'm just going to guess based off the description.

Did you, by chance, copy all weights from the reference to the outfit? That's not really recommended, especially on outfits with details that stray from the base mesh. It's best to select the specific HDT bones (or whatever reference you're using) and "Copy Selected Weights."

If you don't want to start over, you have a few options. (I'm going to assume using a program like 3ds Max isn't among them.)

1. You can try to paint them manually. Just select the object you want to paint and click on the Bones tab to use the Weight brush. Use which ever bone makes sense for that area. If you want it to move with the arm, it has to be attached to the Clavicle/Upper Arm, etc.

2. You can load the original mesh (before you converted it) as a reference (make sure you click "Merge new sliders..." at the bottom any time you change your reference and don't want to erase your sliders), and copy the weights back on to your new mesh. Once the weights are back to default (which I'm assuming worked) then select the specific HDT (or whichever) bones and "Copy Selected Weights."This may not be a very good outfit to do this on, depending on how many objects there are since you can only load one object as a reference at a time.

3. You can open the original mesh in Outfit Studio, do what you need to make it the exact same shape as the one in your project (convert to CBBE, etc.), and select the breast/butt/belly or whatever bones and "Copy Selected Weights." Then, export the nif and replace the one in your ShapeData folder. Load your project and fix sliders if necessary. I'd make a backup first.

4. You can PM me your project and the original and I can take a look.

Personally, I'd start with 3 but whatever you're comfortable with.

TESV_2015_02_04_06_17_10_08.jpg TESV_2015_02_04_06_17_31_62.jpg

Someone requested Death Robes, and I pretty much nailed it except for one thing.

TESV_2015_02_04_06_18_02_86.jpg

The weights won't copy properly to the hanging sleeves and chain. I have no clue as to how to fix it, manually copying the weights doesn't seem to work either.

Your screenshots are a little dark and I can't really see what you're talking about; so I'm just going to guess based off the description.

Did you, by chance, copy all weights from the reference to the outfit? That's not really recommended, especially on outfits with details that stray from the base mesh. It's best to select the specific HDT bones (or whatever reference you're using) and "Copy Selected Weights."

If you don't want to start over, you have a few options. (I'm going to assume using a program like 3ds Max isn't among them.)

1. You can try to paint them manually. Just select the object you want to paint and click on the Bones tab to use the Weight brush. Use which ever bone makes sense for that area. If you want it to move with the arm, it has to be attached to the Clavicle/Upper Arm, etc.

2. You can load the original mesh (before you converted it) as a reference (make sure you click "Merge new sliders..." at the bottom any time you change your reference and don't want to erase your sliders), and copy the weights back on to your new mesh. Once the weights are back to default (which I'm assuming worked) then select the specific HDT (or whichever) bones and "Copy Selected Weights."This may not be a very good outfit to do this on, depending on how many objects there are since you can only load one object as a reference at a time.

3. You can open the original mesh in Outfit Studio, do what you need to make it the exact same shape as the one in your project (convert to CBBE, etc.), and select the breast/butt/belly or whatever bones and "Copy Selected Weights." Then, export the nif and replace the one in your ShapeData folder. Load your project and fix sliders if necessary. I'd make a backup first.

4. You can PM me your project and the original and I can take a look.

Personally, I'd start with 3 but whatever you're comfortable with.

With your suggestions I've managed to fix it, thanks!

TESV_2015_02_05_02_14_18_88.jpgTESV_2015_02_05_02_14_43_69.jpg

You need the original found here.

Death Robes HDT.rar

I upload my little test for ChaPi Stocking (converted UNP to CBBE, BodySlide inside). I'm not very good at convert armor it was a small test. It may be useful to someone. https://mega.co.nz/#!U8pFlbAR!RTiikGuBXqOu_jQblA4DLjW261d-xKu25mYmwPZRpsE

Do not use the original plug-in (take only textures), use the model to overwrite NIF file in another plugin. :wacko:

Updated version of models with little mod for them (BodySlide fully changed on new one, CBBE HDT body, BodySlide v.2.2d). Use console in game for adding.

xBBVdrR.jpg?1

;)

ChaPi Stockings_&_BodySlide_by_Shinshila.7z