Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

I was doing a bodyslide conversion of the CBBE Scarlet Dawn set, and I noticed that that particular slider set had a ton of extra sliders I hadn't seen anywhere else.  Is there a way I can add those sliders to the slider sets for CBBE body and all the rest of my outfits?

Omg, thx for the Dark Disciple and the Regal Huntsman conversion. Those two outstanding outfits deserved a conversion.

Tested the DD conversion so far and found not a single issue, no clipping at all.

@ Levionte:

May I humbly suggest that you also upload your conversions to the download section here at LL? Maybe start your own thread for them? I definitely think they're worth it, they're very well done and work excellently in my game. Once more, my heartfelt thanks for your work. :D

I appreciate all the compliments. I've considered starting a thread but I don't know that I'm ready for that kind of commitment and responsibility. Here, I can come and go at my leisure.

I think I saw somewhere in here that someone was working on Aradia Kato? Any progress on that?

It's one of my all time faves, and man, imagine that cute little skirt with HDT bounciness and no panties!

Aradia Kato Outfit

As per usual, this requires the original mod found via the link above, and please support the original mod author(s) while you're there.

Edit: 10/11 Fixed boots, alpha layers on legwarmers

I'm using CBBE curvy and there is so much clipping on the bra. :(

The bottom of the the tits including nipples are comming out of the bra.

I couldn't reproduce the clipping, but I took some precautions so let me know if it works. Added to original post.

Bra works perfect now. No clippings at all, thank you very much. :D

Yet, there are still some clippings on legwarmers, underwear and corset.

Legwarmers ---> Back top part of left leg is clipping badly when moving.

Underwear ---> Back of underwear is clipping a bit when moving.

Corset ---> Corset has so much clipping if it's weared without bra with pregnant body, but there is less clipping when bra is weared too. With normal body corset looks perfect.

Also legwarmers and skirt gets some clipping at the same places mentioned above if bra is not weared. If bra is weared, those clippings disappear, but clippings mentioned above still exists with a bra.

I am able to confirm the first two issues. The second is a minor one, The first one is noticeable while running and sprinting. As I use no pregancy mod I can't say anything concerning the third one. 

Using CBBE v3.3, Bodyslide 2.1c, HDT PE 14.28 + XPMSE 2.13.

I touched them up again, I'm assuming when you say underwear you mean attached to the skirt. I didn't know if you meant the legwarmers or the alternative legwarmers (I think it's called lace legwarmers or something to that effect in the game) as they use different meshes due to alpha layer properties, but I touched up both; one moreso than the other. Also, I did tweak the pregnancy slider a little bit, but honestly, I don't 'officially' support any type of pregnancy body as it is typically just too difficult and time consuming to make it look respectable.

Why has no one made a TBBP version of the lustmord armor? So what if its a corset top and tight pants? I want boob and butt jiggle on that! lol.

Just goofin' around mostly.

Is this Lustmord conversion HDT or TBBP only? :o

HDT body

Hey all.

I've been trying to add HDT physics/finish the rest of the Regal Huntsman set Levionte was so kind as to convert for me, but, just like last time, my Outfit Studio crashes every single time I try to load the outfit in.

Is this just something on my end?

Cheers.

I'm really not qualified to troubleshoot the problem anyway, but especially so since I've never had any problems with the outfit. I'm assuming you're using the latest version of outfit studio and all that; I don't really see anything unusual about the meshes. I added HDT weights and included an invisible reference shape, which I apparently didn't do last time. I don't know why it would work like this and not the other way but you can try to load the project and see what happens.

RE: Levionte

Thanks for posting some help earlier. Turns out the issue with bodyslide was that I NEVER APPROVED THE CHANGES AFTER I APPLIED THEM! (Facepalm) The issue with that has been resolved, but a new problem occured with linking bodyslide and the newer meshes as I cinstantly renamed them to keep the new ones from ruining the old ones. I wonder if this armor has been more difficult for me because it doesn't put the files and textures out into the regular data folder but keep them within the bsa file. Either way, I'm really figuring this out and should finally get this right soon. Sorry, Oppaithon; you got a real rookie on the job.

Ironically, I happen to know a certain rookie modder who might've happened to receive an invitation to some random beta for something called Dragon Age Keep. That rookie admits that is really reviving their love for DA, meanwhile distracting them from their project.

Typically, I extract the meshes and textures from the bsa while I'm working on them. I never rename anything either, because I figure if I horribly break something I'd just extract the files from the bsa again and start over. But, I suppose there's nothing wrong with renaming it, you just have to make sure you name it correctly on the Save As screen in Outfit Studio so it overwrites what it's supposed to.

I tested it and the upper body behaves well (the outfit is divided into a lot of overlapping meshes and I guess clipping between all of them is pretty hard to achieve with HDT), but the legs are behaving very strange. The throwsers appear distorted while running and this looks quite funny.

Regal huntsman was never intended as a release, was just trying to offer some help to someone else's project.

Glad to see you touched them up again, but sadly nothing changed for those clippings except for bra. Moreover, another bug appeared with armlet. :(

The worse part is I deleted the previous Kato Bodyslide when I downloaded this last one. :D

I meant the panties with underwear. Clippings on it isn't a big deal.

The overlay tattoo comes over legwarmer at certain view angles. I don't know why this happens, but it happens with almost all transparent outfits. Again, this isn't a big deal too, just wanted to mention.

I didn't have the time to check the pregnant clippings. I'll check it later.

This time I showed the clippings in red circles with screenshots. ;)

post-470627-0-58148800-1414695930_thumb.png

post-470627-0-65247400-1414695953_thumb.png

post-470627-0-34218700-1414696018_thumb.png

post-470627-0-58595700-1414696039_thumb.png

Omg, thx for the Dark Disciple and the Regal Huntsman conversion. Those two outstanding outfits deserved a conversion.

Tested the DD conversion so far and found not a single issue, no clipping at all.

@ Levionte:

May I humbly suggest that you also upload your conversions to the download section here at LL? Maybe start your own thread for them? I definitely think they're worth it, they're very well done and work excellently in my game. Once more, my heartfelt thanks for your work. :D

I appreciate all the compliments. I've considered starting a thread but I don't know that I'm ready for that kind of commitment and responsibility. Here, I can come and go at my leisure.

I think I saw somewhere in here that someone was working on Aradia Kato? Any progress on that?

It's one of my all time faves, and man, imagine that cute little skirt with HDT bounciness and no panties!

Aradia Kato Outfit

As per usual, this requires the original mod found via the link above, and please support the original mod author(s) while you're there.

I couldn't reproduce the clipping, but I took some precautions so let me know if it works. Added to original post.

Corset ---> Corset has so much clipping if it's weared without bra with pregnant body, but there is less clipping when bra is weared too. With normal body corset looks perfect.

Also legwarmers and skirt gets some clipping at the same places mentioned above if bra is not weared. If bra is weared, those clippings disappear, but clippings mentioned above still exists with a bra.

I am able to confirm the first two issues. The second is a minor one, The first one is noticeable while running and sprinting. As I use no pregancy mod I can't say anything concerning the third one. 

I touched them up again, I'm assuming when you say underwear you mean attached to the skirt. I didn't know if you meant the legwarmers or the alternative legwarmers (I think it's called lace legwarmers or something to that effect in the game) as they use different meshes due to alpha layer properties, but I touched up both; one moreso than the other. Also, I did tweak the pregnancy slider a little bit, but honestly, I don't 'officially' support any type of pregnancy body as it is typically just too difficult and time consuming to make it look respectable.

Why has no one made a TBBP version of the lustmord armor? So what if its a corset top and tight pants? I want boob and butt jiggle on that! lol.

HDT body

Hey all.

I've been trying to add HDT physics/finish the rest of the Regal Huntsman set Levionte was so kind as to convert for me, but, just like last time, my Outfit Studio crashes every single time I try to load the outfit in.

Cheers.

I'm really not qualified to troubleshoot the problem anyway, but especially so since I've never had any problems with the outfit. I'm assuming you're using the latest version of outfit studio and all that; I don't really see anything unusual about the meshes. I added HDT weights and included an invisible reference shape, which I apparently didn't do last time. I don't know why it would work like this and not the other way but you can try to load the project and see what happens.

Thanks for posting some help earlier. Turns out the issue with bodyslide was that I NEVER APPROVED THE CHANGES AFTER I APPLIED THEM! (Facepalm) The issue with that has been resolved, but a new problem occured with linking bodyslide and the newer meshes as I cinstantly renamed them to keep the new ones from ruining the old ones. I wonder if this armor has been more difficult for me because it doesn't put the files and textures out into the regular data folder but keep them within the bsa file. Either way, I'm really figuring this out and should finally get this right soon. Sorry, Oppaithon; you got a real rookie on the job.

Ironically, I happen to know a certain rookie modder who might've happened to receive an invitation to some random beta for something called Dragon Age Keep. That rookie admits that is really reviving their love for DA, meanwhile distracting them from their project.

Typically, I extract the meshes and textures from the bsa while I'm working on them. I never rename anything either, because I figure if I horribly break something I'd just extract the files from the bsa again and start over. But, I suppose there's nothing wrong with renaming it, you just have to make sure you name it correctly on the Save As screen in Outfit Studio so it overwrites what it's supposed to.

I tested it and the upper body behaves well (the outfit is divided into a lot of overlapping meshes and I guess clipping between all of them is pretty hard to achieve with HDT), but the legs are behaving very strange. The throwsers appear distorted while running and this looks quite funny.

Regal huntsman was never intended as a release, was just trying to offer some help to someone else's project.

Glad to see you touched them up again, but sadly nothing changed for those clippings except for bra. Moreover, another bug appeared with armlet. :(

The worse part is I deleted the previous Kato Bodyslide when I downloaded this last one. :D

The overlay tattoo comes over legwarmer at certain view angles. I don't know why this happens, but it happens with almost all transparent outfits. Again, this isn't a big deal too, just wanted to mention.

Thanks for the screenshots, they were very helpful. I have no idea what happened to the armlet but it should be fixed. And I've done as much as I can do to prevent clipping on the legwarmers without moving them a mile away from her legs. I'm assuming the tattoo has alpha layers for blending purposes (at least that's how I'd do it) so it's possible it conflicts a little with the alpha layers on the armor when they get a chance to double up the effect; water has a similar effect on transparent armor. I meant to do a little research about some ways to fix it, but honestly, I got caught up tweaking and playing around with the crimson dawn armor that was just released. So.. my bad, lol. I may just wait for someone smarter than me to figure it out and copy how they did it.

Hi,

pls convert to bodyslide pls.Thx

http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/41149492.html

2355e76d.jpge8127370.jpg

anyone bodyslided this yet?

Vindictus Mix Robes

This still requires the original mod found via the link above, and please support the original mod author(s) while you're there.

Great conversion, but I noticed something odd--at least for me, the bodyslide produces meshes that have squarish gaps between the breasts and the edge of the bra cups. I've included any example.

Otherwise, the conversion looks great. 

post-39632-0-27509600-1414728852_thumb.jpg

Hi,

2355e76d.jpge8127370.jpg

Vindictus Mix Robes

This still requires the original mod found via the link above, and please support the original mod author(s) while you're there.

Great conversion, but I noticed something odd--at least for me, the bodyslide produces meshes that have squarish gaps between the breasts and the edge of the bra cups. I've included any example.

Thanks, updated.

Hi,

2355e76d.jpge8127370.jpg

Vindictus Mix Robes

Thanks, updated.

Thank you, the fix works great!

I noticed another issue--it seems that using the bodyslide on the leggings/heels mesh cuts off the bottom few centimeters (about half the foot). I think it may have something to do with the sliders and HDT, using the default meshes, they show up fine. Do you need a screencap? 

Hi,

2355e76d.jpge8127370.jpg

Vindictus Mix Robes

Thanks, updated.

Thank you, the fix works great!

I noticed another issue--it seems that using the bodyslide on the leggings/heels mesh cuts off the bottom few centimeters (about half the foot). I think it may have something to do with the sliders and HDT, using the default meshes, they show up fine. Do you need a screencap? 

Updated again, foot bones didn't copy correctly.

Vindictus Mix Robes

Edit: 10/31 Added the rest of her foot.

First of all, thank you very much for your time on making Bodyslideable clothings and armors :) I really appreciate it :D Not forget to mention that, you have done a excellent job on this clothing :D

I remember i tried to make a conversion of it but i have failed to do so :( especially those buttons on the bra strap and garter strap, and the mesh is getting out of the shape. Oh man that was too complicated for me :( at least for me i think since i am pretty much a newbie when it comes to making conversions. Yeah it would be nice if i could learn from you on how do you do it right :P

Anyway, there's some problems with your conversion of MixRobes and i would like to report it to you Levionte. Whenever i equip the dress or the lingerie it causes my game to CTD. This happens when you equipped it and then wait for a few seconds and it will CTD.

Strange though, i tried out other of your conversions and i didn't have any issues with them except for this

And i wonder if this is a bug? i remember on the original Mixrobes you could wear both inner part the lingerie and the dress together, but after using your conversion of it i could no longer do it as it will unequip either dress or lingerie.

Vindictus Mix Robes

Edit: 10/31 Added the rest of her foot.

First of all, thank you very much for your time on making Bodyslideable clothings and armors :) I really appreciate it :D Not forget to mention that, you have done a excellent job on this clothing :D

I remember i tried to make a conversion of it but i have failed to do so :( especially those buttons on the bra strap and garter strap, and the mesh is getting out of the shape. Oh man that was too complicated for me :( at least for me i think since i am pretty much a newbie when it comes to making conversions. Yeah it would be nice if i could learn from you on how do you do it right :P

Anyway, there's some problems with your conversion of MixRobes and i would like to report it to you Levionte. Whenever i equip the dress or the lingerie it causes my game to CTD. This happens when you equipped it and then wait for a few seconds and it will CTD.

Strange though, i tried out other of your conversions and i didn't have any issues with them except for this

And i wonder if this is a bug? i remember on the original Mixrobes you could wear both inner part the lingerie and the dress together, but after using your conversion of it i could no longer do it as it will unequip either dress or lingerie.

Firstly, I should point out that I never claimed that I did conversions the 'right way,' just that I did them, lol. I don't have any special tricks, I just fumbled through the tutorials like everybody else until the CTDs got tired of seeing me; but the sentiment is appreciated.

Speaking of which, I didn't see any reason why the robe would CTD on you, but I re-rigged the outfit with the 2.14 skeleton 'cause I figured I already tweaked the other 2 pieces earlier today, so I may as well finish off the set. If your problems still persist, I would recommend you make sure you upgraded to the very latest Groovtama skeleton, as I noticed they've released several new versions over the last couple weeks. I had a problem the other day where I'd crash every time I would sneak and I trouble shot everything from skeletons to sneak animations to outfits; only to realize it only happened in that particular cell I was in and everywhere else it was fine. So, it's hard to say sometimes. But, being as how I haven't touched the dress in a long time before tonight, and the dress is literally the only part of the set I haven't received critical feedback on, I'm going to assume it's something on your end. If you find reason to believe otherwise, but be sure to let me know and I'll take another look.

As for wearing both, I honestly have no idea what the outfit looked like in previous versions, but the mesh I converted has the lingerie built-in under the dress. In fact, the under-the-dress lingerie actually shares the same sliders as the lingerie-only outfit, which at the time, I thought was pretty clever of me. It wouldn't be very difficult to separate them, change the slot of the dress and change the esp to reflect it. But it was never my intention to try to "improve" outfits, but merely allow them to reach a wider audience.

Firstly, I should point out that I never claimed that I did conversions the 'right way,' just that I did them, lol. I don't have any special tricks, I just fumbled through the tutorials like everybody else until the CTDs got tired of seeing me; but the sentiment is appreciated.

Speaking of which, I didn't see any reason why the robe would CTD on you, but I re-rigged the outfit with the 2.14 skeleton 'cause I figured I already tweaked the other 2 pieces earlier today, so I may as well finish off the set. If your problems still persist, I would recommend you make sure you upgraded to the very latest Groovtama skeleton, as I noticed they've released several new versions over the last couple weeks. I had a problem the other day where I'd crash every time I would sneak and I trouble shot everything from skeletons to sneak animations to outfits; only to realize it only happened in that particular cell I was in and everywhere else it was fine. So, it's hard to say sometimes. But, being as how I haven't touched the dress in a long time before tonight, and the dress is literally the only part of the set I haven't received critical feedback on, I'm going to assume it's something on your end. If you find reason to believe otherwise, but be sure to let me know and I'll take another look.

As for wearing both, I honestly have no idea what the outfit looked like in previous versions, but the mesh I converted has the lingerie built-in under the dress. In fact, the under-the-dress lingerie actually shares the same sliders as the lingerie-only outfit, which at the time, I thought was pretty clever of me. It wouldn't be very difficult to separate them, change the slot of the dress and change the esp to reflect it. But it was never my intention to try to "improve" outfits, but merely allow them to reach a wider audience.

On an unrelated note, some of you may have noticed I've been winding down over the last few weeks but I am officially on conversion hiatus for a little while. And by the way, should anyone have the desire to use my conversion or pieces thereof for their own projects, you don't need my permission; I won't even make you credit me.

Well.. i think you have mistaken me what i meant was, most of your conversions are perfectly fitted nicely and you did not miss any small stuff like those buttons on MixRobes and the clothing are perfectly shape and fitted nicely to the body.

When i tested your conversions, I said to myself this is how a experienced person would have done it right :D It felt like a quality work :) I doubt i would be able to make a conversions that has a perfect like quality like yours :( seeing that i am even having troubles on trying to making Bodyslideable stockings.

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-3889142-1-1.html

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27212/?

As for the CTD issues, i am going to try and test it again on different locations and see if the problem exist for me again or not. I already have done a complete reinstall and updated everything to Groovtama's XPMSE 2.14, HDT PE 14 28. latest CBBE body created from Bodyslide 2.1a. before i was trying out all the lovely conversions made and posted here.

I'm using CBBE HDT Body created from Bodyslide if you wanted to know :P

@ Levionte:

Aradia Kato Outfit

HDT body

Hey all.

Cheers.

Thanks for the screenshots, they were very helpful. I have no idea what happened to the armlet but it should be fixed. And I've done as much as I can do to prevent clipping on the legwarmers without moving them a mile away from her legs. I'm assuming the tattoo has alpha layers for blending purposes (at least that's how I'd do it) so it's possible it conflicts a little with the alpha layers on the armor when they get a chance to double up the effect; water has a similar effect on transparent armor. I meant to do a little research about some ways to fix it, but honestly, I got caught up tweaking and playing around with the crimson dawn armor that was just released. So.. my bad, lol. I may just wait for someone smarter than me to figure it out and copy how they did it.

Thx for your great work Levionte, all clippings I mentioned in my screenshots are fixed now. :)

Even overlay tattoo isn't clipping with legwarmers at all. :D

But, there is still clipping with pregnant body. However, since I won't use a corset with a pregnant body, it won't a problem for me i guess. :P

TESV_2014_10_30_22_23_32_97.png

Remodeled Daedric Armor for 7B, still requires the original which can be found here:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53620/?

Let me know if you run into any clipping problems. Note: the hip armor is named Daedric Remodeled HipArmor instead of Remodeled Daedric, I goofed.

Is this module? I love the bikini

The pauldrons and hip plates are, everything else is part of the main mesh. Reference picture:

TESV_2014_11_02_18_55_29_50.png

TESV_2014_10_30_22_23_32_97.png

Remodeled Daedric Armor for 7B, still requires the original which can be found here:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53620/?

Let me know if you run into any clipping problems. Note: the hip armor is named Daedric Remodeled HipArmor instead of Remodeled Daedric, I goofed.

Is this module? I love the bikini

The pauldrons and hip plates are, everything else is part of the main mesh. Reference picture:

TESV_2014_11_02_18_55_29_50.png

Oh, ok, thanks!

So just did my first conversion, not top quality work, but looks pretty decent in my game.

Figured I would upload it here for others to try to see how it works. Like I said, looks fine in my game, but not sure how it is for others. Plus, I don't know how to add butt bounce, so the butt doesn't bounce on the outfit, but the body does. So it clips when bouncing.

But here it is. Hopefully it works decently for others. Am currently working on more of them, so any tips would be helpful as I'm new to this still.

LB Dark Queen

16451.jpg

Congrats on your first conversion! I'm not sure if anyone has given you feedback yet, so I will. I haven't tried it out but based on your comments, you add butt bounce by copying the butt bones onto your outfit. Assuming you're loading a reference that has it (HDT, tbbp) you click on bones and highlight (control + click) the bones you want (butt bones are 'NPC L/R Butt') and then click on the mesh object you want to add bounce to and click Shape > Copy Selected bones. And it's that easy.

To prevent most of your bounce-related clipping I would make a hidden zap slider by using the mask brush and masking every part of the reference object that's visible and go to Slider > New Zap. Then I click the zap on and go to Slider > Properties and change the Low and High Default Values to 100 and check Hidden. This should make the body under the outfit invisible and therefor have nothing to clip with. This doesn't work on outfits that don't include the reference shape but it should work for main armor pieces.

Lastly, I would recommend you save all your pieces onto the same slider set instead of having one for each piece of the set. It's not really a big deal and most users would never know the difference, but it keeps the slider set folder a little cleaner. You can also do the same thing with the shape data folder, but that's a little trickier because if you have mesh objects with the same name their sliders will overwrite each other.

But great work, and I'm looking forward to seeing more conversions from you in the future.

And if you want an example to show you what I mean you can find it below.

DreamsBurrows Regal Huntsman Armor. This still requires the original mod which you can find via the link to the left and please support the mod author(s) while you're there. This does technically have HDT breast weighting but it's very faint due to the nature of the outfit. Yes, this one is an actual release.

Regal Huntsman Bodyslide + HDT.7z

(Pulls head out of hole in his desk that he made by slamming it there) I swear I'm almost done with the conversion, people. I really am... But now I have a new issue with this setup! The belt is far from physics friendly and juts out worse than some of the outrageous bodyslide presets out there! Also, the back portion and side of her pants are showing clipping again, but from the looks of the latest alteration I made after this shot, I might finally have fixed that. The hand issue was also resolved literally by doing nothing: altering it broke the hands, but leaving it out did nothing to ultimately break it off the outfit. Thus, I won't be including the gauntlet mesh in bodyslide since I don't imagine people modifying their forearms to some xenomorphic appendage where claws jut out of the wrists. (And don't do it to spite me, you blighters!) Anyway, I'll look into the belt tomorrow and, should I fix it, it could be up by then! No promises, however; I have a life outside of this damn conversion.post-150254-0-81504200-1415003863_thumb.jpg

TESV_2014_11_03_12_59_36_65.png

Starting to get the hang of this, requires the original mod found here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17876/?

The chainmail is not included, I have converted it and modified the esp to include the low and high weight, but there is clipping with the body and the main "armor" that might take awhile to fix. I either have to fix the clipping on the chainmail or make it so that the armor kind of hangs off the body so it doesn't clip with the chainmail.

There is an issue with the hands as bodyslide has a tendency to warp them, I have included a fix if you use the regular 0-100 arm slider, if not you'll have to manually replace them with nifskope after you bodyslide them.

EDIT: Couldn't upload the rar, so: http://www.mediafire.com/download/zl4vbxm0kx4p8rc/Sexy_Kunoichi_2nd_HDT.rar

EDIT2: Did another conversion and I didn't want to double post, here is your preview image :

TESV_2014_11_03_16_50_50_49.jpg

the original mod: http://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-47.html, and of course the conversion:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/prpidzxhzcy38oh/ArsMagicka_HDT.rar

thanks for the conversions! here is some pics of my char with one of the outfits on...just for you!

15085263153_f45d71b29a_b.jpg

15706194302_39cfe624e4_b.jpg

15085258633_ba45e24069_b.jpg

15519418927_5bb94ea7c2_b.jpg

15085260023_ea8913a0a6_b.jpg

15706196552_6ee7ee6756_b.jpg

15085261163_21119e2a1c_b.jpg

TESV_2014_11_03_12_59_36_65.png

Starting to get the hang of this, requires the original mod found here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17876/?

The chainmail is not included, I have converted it and modified the esp to include the low and high weight, but there is clipping with the body and the main "armor" that might take awhile to fix. I either have to fix the clipping on the chainmail or make it so that the armor kind of hangs off the body so it doesn't clip with the chainmail.

There is an issue with the hands as bodyslide has a tendency to warp them, I have included a fix if you use the regular 0-100 arm slider, if not you'll have to manually replace them with nifskope after you bodyslide them.

EDIT: Couldn't upload the rar, so: http://www.mediafire.com/download/zl4vbxm0kx4p8rc/Sexy_Kunoichi_2nd_HDT.rar

EDIT2: Did another conversion and I didn't want to double post, here is your preview image :

TESV_2014_11_03_16_50_50_49.jpg

the original mod: http://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-47.html, and of course the conversion:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/prpidzxhzcy38oh/ArsMagicka_HDT.rar