Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

If you converted an outfit with Outfit Studio you can share it here. At least, that's the idea - a place for us to share our conversions.

To start us off I'll give you guys a little Christmas Present:

Santa Robes (Original mod) - Install this first

Santa Robes with all CBBE Advanced sliders - Download

Screens:

Mc01sSL.jpg

You'll need to use BodySlide to make the body look however you want. Just copy the folders over to your Bodyslide folder.

Here's Nightshade Catsuit in CBBE Advanced: Download

I did the bare & topless ones too, but there were some problems with clipping so I'm gonna have to redo them. Not very high on my priority list (or at all) since I only really use the catsuit myself.

Sorceress Armor (original)

CBBE Advanced: Download

Like so:

LXW2GZz.jpg

It'll remove the shirt & belt from the light outfit.

I've got a problem with the santa outfit, I've got to tweak the sliders to make it match with the outfit, for example when I'm clicking CBBE Silly Huge in Preset, I've got to move boobs and ass sliders to the right to match with the outfit for Small Preview and move boobs and ass sliders to the left to match with the outfit for Big Preview...

That's weird. I have a gif on page 1 with it working just fine for me. I just tested silly huge and it works fine. In fact, my preset is even more extreme than that.

This is what I'm having when opening Bodyslide 2, clicking Santa Robes2 in Outfit/Body, clicking CBBE Silly Huge in Preset and clicking Preview Big : 

post-252277-0-40715400-1388062310_thumb.jpg

I don't know why it would be like that for you. It was like the easiest outfit to convert though. Just load it up the _1 file with CBBE Advanced then do Slider > Conform to All, then save it and untick export the reference shape or whatever. That's literally all there is to it.

I don't know why it would be like that for you. It was like the easiest outfit to convert though. Just load it up the _1 file with CBBE Advanced then do Slider > Conform to All, then save it and untick export the reference shape or whatever. That's literally all there is to it.

Outfit Studio crashes when I do Slider > Conform All.

EDIT - Sorry ! Didn't do the whole process ! Now it works with Silly Huge ! 

Aww hell yeah! After all this time, I managed to fumble around and convert an Oblivion mod's outfit to Skyrim. It's one of Nephanie's; a dress that shows off cleavage whilst still being plausible, unlike the skimpy bikini-dresses of yore.

I've yet to test it, but I just have to share.

Edit 3: Note to self, don't mod at midnight. Fucked up too much.

I'll re-release it when it's ready.

^Duoleb - I crashed when I had it clicked on the category rather than one of the meshes, try doing it with one of the meshes selected when you do that or the base shape thing.

___

I did the bare & topless ones too, but there were some problems with clipping so I'm gonna have to redo them. Not very high on my priority list (or at all) since I only really use the catsuit myself.

I'm still not sure if I'm supplying all the files you guys need for bodyslide. So unless someone lets me know.... lol

I can't do the gloves/boots because I guess Outfit Studio needs support for gloves/boots, cause it looks all fucked up...

Were you trying to get a black body out of that? Because it doesn't look like you copied the Texture information from the CBBE BaseShape?

^Duoleb - I crashed when I had it clicked on the category rather than one of the meshes, try doing it with one of the meshes selected when you do that or the base shape thing.

___

I'm still not sure if I'm supplying all the files you guys need for bodyslide. So unless someone lets me know.... lol

I can't do the gloves/boots because I guess Outfit Studio needs support for gloves/boots, cause it looks all fucked up...

Were you trying to get a black body out of that? Because it doesn't look like you copied the Texture information from the CBBE BaseShape?

What are you talking about? The Catsuit has no body showing.

cat_cuirass = full body

cuirass = no top piece

blk-bare-cuirass = bare

cat_cuirass = full body

cuirass = no top piece

blk-bare-cuirass = bare

Dang it, saw Nightshade and I mistook it for the ninja-looking outfit. It's has a copy of the main body that is using a texture, not the normal skin DDS.

It is the ninja looking armor:

haTEi66.jpg

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12070

The gloves and boots need to be done but Outfit Studio has the problem mentioned with trying to do the gloves so I can't do anything about that.

Was it the bare one you wanted? I did that one too. http://www.mediafire.com/download/vu77ai67342wigg/Nightshade%20-%20Bare.7z

I have a 90% complete northgirl UNP conversion, but I'm having issues with the breasts, for some reason they are flat. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Can you upload what you have? I'm about to work on this too so maybe I can help. ;)

Edit: I actually decided to work on the torso myself. I'm gonna send ya a PM of the work I have done. Feel to use towards your conversion(and correct any mistakes I've made :blush: ).

cat_cuirass = full body

cuirass = no top piece

blk-bare-cuirass = bare

Dang it, saw Nightshade and I mistook it for the ninja-looking outfit. It's has a copy of the main body that is using a texture, not the normal skin DDS.

It is the ninja looking armor:

haTEi66.jpg

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12070

The gloves and boots need to be done but Outfit Studio has the problem mentioned with trying to do the gloves so I can't do anything about that.

Was it the bare one you wanted? I did that one too. http://www.mediafire.com/download/vu77ai67342wigg/Nightshade%20-%20Bare.7z

Ah, didn't realize it was full cover on that, I thought it was just default with covering the legs. I think the one I worked on I got annoyed with fixing the legs, so I did 'just' the flat-board part eventually. And it still had problems.

Has anyone tried converting the Black Rose set to bodyslide ?

Im having a really hard time making that work.

How about Lustmord ?

I made a conversion of it to 7B Bombshell. Do you mean a CBBE Advanced version? I must be honest, it took me all day to get it right because of all those straps, but I guess I could try doing a conversion back to cbbe advanced if needed. 

I'm starting to see why modders don't like doing long dresses. I've found it almost impossible to get them right with any body type other than what they were designed for. Huge amounts of clipping around the legs and hips in movement. If anybody else has faired better with clothes like the elven dresses I'd love to hear any tips.