Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Since someone decided to tackle Bethany, I tried doing Morrigan's Robes.

TESV_2014_10_18_17_39_41_72.png

I'm experiencing some problems weighting the skirt however, just copying the bone weights results in vertices that aren't painted prompting me to paint them by hand, every time i try however it removes what I previously copied. I eventually just gave up and left it they way it was before the attempt resulting in this:

TESV_2014_10_18_17_39_58_78.png

Anyone have any ideas?

DA Morrigan.rar

Thank you! I've tried converting this SOOO many times. Everytime I tried, i'd always have clipping when the npc I gave it to would turn in any direction. How did you fix that?

I'm not sure which outfit you're talking about but typically, when possible I make the body under the armor invisible by means of a hidden zap slider, and everywhere else I just give it room to breathe. After doing enough outfits I've started getting a feel for areas which are frequent victims of clipping and then adjust based on what I see while testing.

Well, for my first conversion, it isn't totally melting down in me. It actually worked when I extracted the files and manually inserted the files myself. It's trying to simply convert bits to the HDT that is giving my issues. The outfit doesn't shift with the body in Bodyslide and I've posted images of clipping in game that haven't popped up after a few rounds in outfit studio. I have other things to work on tonight but I do want to jump back on this later. I'm actually excited about being able to contribute for once.

Looks good! I haven't opened up the mesh you're working on, but from the screenshots I'd suggest you look into my answer to Ecchiluvr above about a hidden zap slider on the reference shape as that may eliminate a good portion of your clipping issues. There's a youtube video at the bottom of this tutorial that may help you.

Could Someone make a Bodyslide TBBP version of Xinavro's Ivy Valentine outfit and of Neo's Scouter Corset?

Someone else did before, but they were...iffy at best, the Ivy outfit wasn't skintight and looked all awkard, and the Scouter one done before was all clip-happy.

I admit. I'm picky. I'd do it myself, but I am about as brain dead as a headless chicken when it comes to bodyslide.

I've not found a bodyslide of the Kagura Bikini, is there one? Also a Xinvaro creation.

(Sorry if I've repeated myself. I honestly do not know if these get seen, if they do. then i'll stop.)

Ivy Valentine Outfit

This still requires the original mod found via the link above, and please support the original mod author(s) while you're there.

Levionte, thanks for the IvyValentine conversion. I tried it out this afternoon converting to CBBE and the breast bounce was there but noticed the nipples were poking out of the bra.

Thank you! I've tried converting this SOOO many times. Everytime I tried, i'd always have clipping when the npc I gave it to would turn in any direction. How did you fix that?

I'm not sure which outfit you're talking about but typically, when possible I make the body under the armor invisible by means of a hidden zap slider, and everywhere else I just give it room to breathe. After doing enough outfits I've started getting a feel for areas which are frequent victims of clipping and then adjust based on what I see while testing.

Well, for my first conversion, it isn't totally melting down in me. It actually worked when I extracted the files and manually inserted the files myself. It's trying to simply convert bits to the HDT that is giving my issues. The outfit doesn't shift with the body in Bodyslide and I've posted images of clipping in game that haven't popped up after a few rounds in outfit studio. I have other things to work on tonight but I do want to jump back on this later. I'm actually excited about being able to contribute for once.

Looks good! I haven't opened up the mesh you're working on, but from the screenshots I'd suggest you look into my answer to Ecchiluvr above about a hidden zap slider on the reference shape as that may eliminate a good portion of your clipping issues. There's a youtube video at the bottom of this tutorial that may help you.

Could Someone make a Bodyslide TBBP version of Xinavro's Ivy Valentine outfit and of Neo's Scouter Corset?

Someone else did before, but they were...iffy at best, the Ivy outfit wasn't skintight and looked all awkard, and the Scouter one done before was all clip-happy.

I admit. I'm picky. I'd do it myself, but I am about as brain dead as a headless chicken when it comes to bodyslide.

I've not found a bodyslide of the Kagura Bikini, is there one? Also a Xinvaro creation.

(Sorry if I've repeated myself. I honestly do not know if these get seen, if they do. then i'll stop.)

Ivy Valentine Outfit

This still requires the original mod found via the link above, and please support the original mod author(s) while you're there.

Levionte, thanks for the IvyValentine conversion. I tried it out this afternoon converting to CBBE and the breast bounce was there but noticed the nipples were poking out of the bra.

You mean they clip during movement? Or all the time?

I'll take a look when I get a minute, but a little more detail would be helpful.

Honestly, the way the outfit is setup, being split into 3 random pieces only to be combined into one in the esp, makes the outfit more difficult to work with than it needs to be. I'm strongly considering just combining them into a single nif and making a new esp for it.

Since someone decided to tackle Bethany, I tried doing Morrigan's Robes.

TESV_2014_10_18_17_39_41_72.png

I'm experiencing some problems weighting the skirt however, just copying the bone weights results in vertices that aren't painted prompting me to paint them by hand, every time i try however it removes what I previously copied. I eventually just gave up and left it they way it was before the attempt resulting in this:

TESV_2014_10_18_17_39_58_78.png

Anyone have any ideas?

If you weren't already, I would recommend selecting the specific bones you want (probably L and R butt bones for the bounce) and using "Copy Selected Weights" instead of the Copy All. The problem with Copy All is that If the object is too far away from the body, Outfit studio will often struggle to weight it correctly. I've also run into a number of errors like that trying to paint by hand. Sometimes it helps to close everything and open it up fresh, sometimes I just start over, these days I just don't use Outfit Studio for weight painting on anything remotely intricate.

Ivy Valentine Outfit

You mean they clip during movement? Or all the time?

I'll take a look when I get a minute, but a little more detail would be helpful.

Honestly, the way the outfit is setup, being split into 3 random pieces only to be combined into one in the esp, makes the outfit more difficult to work with than it needs to be. I'm strongly considering just combining them into a single nif and making a new esp for it.

The nipples are clipping through the bra before there is any movement, with my character standing still. 

Strange, how come with the Vindictus mix and the Ivy armor, my character's feet are missing after bodysliding it? Only part of the feet is there, as if someone chopped off her toes and part of her foot.

Edit: Can someone Bodyslide/CBBE the Guild Wars 2 outfits made by Lady Horus?

@ Levionte:

May I humbly suggest that you also upload your conversions to the download section here at LL? Maybe start your own thread for them? I definitely think they're worth it, they're very well done and work excellently in my game. Once more, my heartfelt thanks for your work. :D

I appreciate all the compliments. I've considered starting a thread but I don't know that I'm ready for that kind of commitment and responsibility. Here, I can come and go at my leisure.

I think I saw somewhere in here that someone was working on Aradia Kato? Any progress on that?

It's one of my all time faves, and man, imagine that cute little skirt with HDT bounciness and no panties!

Aradia Kato Outfit

As per usual, this requires the original mod found via the link above, and please support the original mod author(s) while you're there.

Edit: 10/11 Fixed boots, alpha layers on legwarmers

Bra of Aradia Kato has clipping, my preset doesnt has masive breasts.

you guys know there is a aradia living armor bodslide, but it is not TBBP. would someone be able to convert this bodyslide into TBBP please? Thanks in advance.

and actually there is a BBP version i think? from shocky's bombshell..?

and maybe since i use HDT system, so it doesnt really matter if it is bbp or tbbp.

so i was wondering since there is a version of bbp, maybe just be able to convert it.. somehow those 2 together???

I don't have the armor installed so I'm not in a position to test it and I didn't even look at the sliders, so it's possible there will be some clipping but you can give this a try if you want. Just replace the Body.nif in the Bodyslide > Shape Data folder with this one (has HDT); I'd make a backup first. Btw, whoever made this should really rename the slider set/shape data folder to something a little less generic.

Hi all,

would anyone be interested in doing some of Xinavro's Assassin's Creed outfits? http://www.loverslab.com/topic/7288-xinavros-conversions-for-skyrim/

Specifically the Brotherhood ones, or Bethany's robes from DA2.

Lia de Russo's Outfit and Fiora Cavazza's Outfit

These still requires the original mods found via the link above, and please support the original mod author(s) while you're there.

Edit: 10/18 Fixed back of the neck

Just wanted to say thank you!

post-26007-0-02689600-1413838336_thumb.jpg

Levionte, is it relatively straightforward to take your conversions from HDT to non HDT?

You've done some really amazing work but I hate to keep coming back to ask if non HDT versions are available.

I'm hoping it's a fairly simple task to go from HDT so that I can just do it myself instead of constantly asking you.

Levionte, is it relatively straightforward to take your conversions from HDT to non HDT?

You've done some really amazing work but I hate to keep coming back to ask if non HDT versions are available.

I'm hoping it's a fairly simple task to go from HDT so that I can just do it myself instead of constantly asking you.

HDT Physics or HDT High Heels?

For HDT Physics, you can use Outfit Studio and load the outfit using "File -> Load Outfit".

Select the NIF file in "Data/CalienteTools/BodySlide/ShapeData/SomethingOutfit/SomethingNIF.nif".

Then, switch to the bones tab to the right, CTRL+Select all bones you don't want (belly, breasts, butt) and remove them with a right-click.

"File -> Export NIF" to overwrite the NIF you loaded.

For HDT Physics, you can use Outfit Studio and load the outfit using "File -> Load Outfit".

Select the NIF file in "Data/CalienteTools/BodySlide/ShapeData/SomethingOutfit/SomethingNIF.nif".

Then, switch to the bones tab to the right, CTRL+Select all bones you don't want (belly, breasts, butt) and remove them with a right-click.

Yeah, just the physics.

If I'm deleting bones, wouldn't I have to apply weighting to the vertices that were originally weighted to the HDT bones?

Yeah, just the physics.

If I'm deleting bones, wouldn't I have to apply weighting to the vertices that were originally weighted to the HDT bones?

Usually there should be enough other bones that affect these areas, so no. If you're unlucky, then Outfit Studio will tell you about it when you try to export the NIF.

Yeah, just the physics.

Usually there should be enough other bones that affect these areas, so no. If you're unlucky, then Outfit Studio will tell you about it when you try to export the NIF.

Since the physics bones have been deleted, would I be able to go "Copy Bone Weights" (after deleting the HDT bones) to apply weighting to any unweighted areas if there are any problems? Or would that just bring me back to the start again?

EDIT: Alright I figured it out. I haven't had any issues so far with unweighted vertices after removing the HDT bones. Thanks for the help.

@ Levionte:

May I humbly suggest that you also upload your conversions to the download section here at LL? Maybe start your own thread for them? I definitely think they're worth it, they're very well done and work excellently in my game. Once more, my heartfelt thanks for your work. :D

I appreciate all the compliments. I've considered starting a thread but I don't know that I'm ready for that kind of commitment and responsibility. Here, I can come and go at my leisure.

I think I saw somewhere in here that someone was working on Aradia Kato? Any progress on that?

It's one of my all time faves, and man, imagine that cute little skirt with HDT bounciness and no panties!

Aradia Kato Outfit

As per usual, this requires the original mod found via the link above, and please support the original mod author(s) while you're there.

I'm using CBBE curvy and there is so much clipping on the bra. :( 

The bottom of the the tits including nipples are comming out of the bra.

@ Levionte:

Aradia Kato Outfit

I'm using CBBE curvy and there is so much clipping on the bra. :(

The bottom of the the tits including nipples are comming out of the bra.

I couldn't reproduce the clipping, but I took some precautions so let me know if it works. Added to original post.

Also, while I'm thinking about it, Dark Disciple

Still requires original mod found via the link above and please support the author(s) while you're there.

Note: The wrist/ankle seems when wearing the gloves/shoes without the body armor always bugged me so I did something about it. It's not perfect, so if you don't like it you can always not use them.

Dark Disciple Bodyslide + HDT.7z

RE: Levionte

Thanks for posting some help earlier. Turns out the issue with bodyslide was that I NEVER APPROVED THE CHANGES AFTER I APPLIED THEM! (Facepalm) The issue with that has been resolved, but a new problem occured with linking bodyslide and the newer meshes as I cinstantly renamed them to keep the new ones from ruining the old ones. I wonder if this armor has been more difficult for me because it doesn't put the files and textures out into the regular data folder but keep them within the bsa file. Either way, I'm really figuring this out and should finally get this right soon. Sorry, Oppaithon; you got a real rookie on the job.

Ironically, I happen to know a certain rookie modder who might've happened to receive an invitation to some random beta for something called Dragon Age Keep. That rookie admits that is really reviving their love for DA, meanwhile distracting them from their project.