Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Kathonica... for your first converting is this a very great thing !!

It's very nice ;)

Oh, it's actually not my first - just the first I've done in several months! I also did the Osare Maid Outfit, With of the Wild, and Dark Lilith armors - but I decided to take a break after that and wait for Blabba's Citrus body to be ready for conversions so I could work with that instead.

My first conversion in quite some time:

You asked for it, so here it is!

TEXbFpF.jpg

HDT and non-HDT cuirass included. I also included a revised .esp, as the linked download had the armor named in moonspeak at the forge.

This requires the Glass smithing perk to create. Alternatively, 'Help Frostbite' in the console will bring them up.

Edit: Oops! Forgot to rename the weapon while I was editing the .esp. Fixed it~.

attachicon.gifFrostbite Armor Bodyslide Fixed.7z

Please, Please! Convert this precious to bodyslide with TBBP and High Heel. Please i beg you.

How do they get the GLOSSY SKIN!? I've seen some glossy skin mods, but never any that good.

It's an ENB setting, though I'm not sure which one. Minou actually has an ENB designed for a high gloss effect here at LL.

Edit: Actually, it's the Specular settings - there's a little guide on them by Eu4orick here.

Ahh, that sucks for me. My GPU on my laptop is decent but I'm gonna get a much better card for Christmas. 8gb DDR5. Then I can (hopefully) run an ENB and get more than 25 FPS. Thanks for the reply though.So what did you think of the huntress armor, would you mind converting it, or do you have other projects going on?

TEXbFpF.jpg

HDT and non-HDT cuirass included. I also included a revised .esp, as the linked download had the armor named in moonspeak at the forge.

This requires the Glass smithing perk to create. Alternatively, 'Help Frostbite' in the console will bring them up.

Edit: Oops! Forgot to rename the weapon while I was editing the .esp. Fixed it~.

Please, Please! Convert this precious to bodyslide with TBBP and High Heel. Please i beg you.

How do they get the GLOSSY SKIN!? I've seen some glossy skin mods, but never any that good.

It's an ENB setting, though I'm not sure which one. Minou actually has an ENB designed for a high gloss effect here at LL.

Edit: Actually, it's the Specular settings - there's a little guide on them by Eu4orick here.

Ahh, that sucks for me. My GPU on my laptop is decent but I'm gonna get a much better card for Christmas. 8gb DDR5. Then I can (hopefully) run an ENB and get more than 25 FPS. Thanks for the reply though.So what did you think of the huntress armor, would you mind converting it, or do you have other projects going on?

Alternatively, you could try GlossTech. As far as Huntress goes, RisingXAngel actually has a conversion already made - though the textures on the one you linked look different.

I could take a look at it once I've fixed some issues I'm having with my current save. I swear I spend more time fixing and tweaking Skyrim than I do actually playing it anymore. :P

TEXbFpF.jpg

Alternatively, you could try GlossTech. As far as Huntress goes, RisingXAngel actually has a conversion already made - though the textures on the one you linked look different.

I could take a look at it once I've fixed some issues I'm having with my current save. I swear I spend more time fixing and tweaking Skyrim than I do actually playing it anymore. :P

Alright, thanks for the link. Yea I tried Angel's Huntress out, it looks pretty nice, but it doesnt have the customization the one has that I found. And yea lol I hear ya there. I'm always modding, looking for new mods, conversions (which I suck at), and even practicing my programming (for college). It's funny, I have 350+ hours in Skyrim on Steam, and around 80 on Xbox, and I've never beaten the main story lol.

Here, try this one on for size. I haven't actually tested it myself as I'm full on plugins already.

Once again, I've gone with the standalone approach (mostly for convenience - I haven't cracked open the .esp to see if the armor names are in Russian like they were with Frostbite yet.)

If this works okay, I'll use it as a testbed for adding zap sliders.

attachicon.gifHuntress HDT Bodyslide.7z

Awesome, thanks a lot. Now I think we should both take a step back and play some Skyrim lol (while still making time for Borderlands The Pre Sequel).

EDIT: Not sure what's up with it but when I put the armor on, it makes my characters breasts really small (and my weight is maxed and I'm using a regular sized body) and the breast physic works, but the butt physics isn't working.

Here, try this one on for size. I haven't actually tested it myself as I'm full on plugins already.

Once again, I've gone with the standalone approach (mostly for convenience - I haven't cracked open the .esp to see if the armor names are in Russian like they were with Frostbite yet.)

If this works okay, I'll use it as a testbed for adding zap sliders.

attachicon.gifHuntress HDT Bodyslide.7z

Awesome, thanks a lot. Now I think we should both take a step back and play some Skyrim lol (while still making time for Borderlands The Pre Sequel).

EDIT: Not sure what's up with it but when I put the armor on, it makes my characters breasts really small (and my weight is maxed and I'm using a regular sized body) and the breast physic works, but the butt physics isn't working.

Ah! I found the problem. The .esp is set up for static weights - it's looking for 'huntress cuirass.nif', and ignoring the _0 and _1 variations generated by Bodyslide.

I'll have a fix ready in a few minutes.

Edit: Annnd, done! Just replace your existing .esp with this one and it should work all right.

Janka_Huntress.esp

Hey guys,

quick question. There are so many cool conversions in this thread, but it's all hidden in tons and tons of posts. I would be really happy if somebody could somehow give it all some structure, perhaps in form of a gallery post (opening post perhaps) with outfit name, screenshot, author and download link. That would be epic :)

Hey guys,

quick question. There are so many cool conversions in this thread, but it's all hidden in tons and tons of posts. I would be really happy if somebody could somehow give it all some structure, perhaps in form of a gallery post (opening post perhaps) with outfit name, screenshot, author and download link. That would be epic :)

Here's a nice list; though it's not quite as structured as the one you have in mind.

And the Microbikini was actually one of the first Bodyslide armors made. It's also available in the Bodyslide Armor Merge Mod.

Asked once, but eh.

Could Someone make a Bodyslide TBBP version of Xinvaro's Ivy Valentine outfit and of Neo's Scouter Corset?

Someone else did before, but they were...iffy at best, the Ivy outfit wasn't skintight and looked all awkard, and the Scouter one done before was all clip-happy.

http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/18912/? For scouter corset.

Xinavro's ivy outfit can be found in non adult mods on here, lovers lab.

I admit. I'm picky. I'd do it myself, but I am about as brain dead as a headless chicken when it comes to bodyslide.

Honestly though, if anyone every wanted to try and find some sexy skimpy armors to convert, just go here and scroll through the UNPB armors (has the most for some reason). There are sooo many good looking armors its insane.

Link:

http://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/?tag=UNPB&page=12

Scroll through all the pages (this link starts on page 12, but go forward and backward)

And thank you very much Kathonica for converting the Huntress armor for me!!!

And here's the Forbidden Ebony Armor - mine is not a standalone download, you'll need the original mod first. I was also unable to convert the Optional files as of yet, so those don't have any slidersets. This does include the boots, gauntlets, and all three top variations.

Enjoy!

attachicon.gifForbidden Ebony HDT Bodyslide.7z

thank you very much, but i got major clipping in this outfit...

other outfit got minor clipping when running... please fix...

fn6xjs.jpg

30vbw4o.jpg

It is an easy, go to outfit studio, load project, select the closed Ebony Suit. On the right side where it says "meshes" scroll all the way down. You should see two BaseShape_outfit's one with a 1 at end of it, right click and delete both and then go to save. Close and reopen bodyslide and then build.

It is an easy, go to outfit studio, load project, select the closed Ebony Suit. On the right side where it says "meshes" scroll all the way down. You should see two BaseShape_outfit's one with a 1 at end of it, right click and delete both and then go to save. Close and reopen bodyslide and then build.

thanks, it fixes that, but clipping on thigh is still persist and get bigger while i move...

140kugm.jpg

2vdoavb.jpg

mj71tz.jpg