Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

• Please log in to reply
3835 replies to this topic

MajinCry

MajinCry

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 339 posts

@Wolverine I don't know if Bodyslide can do that. Go test it.

Anybody tested the dragonborn armours I posted?

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

dje34

dje34

AwAkE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,171 posts

And did it work in-game and all? I've yet to test it because my skyrim setup is currently in an interim state of modding, and I'd rather not risk screwing up my Data folder just yet :P

Edit: @Wolverine As in, apply the breast sliders and the like to the male bodies?

Load up the male body as an outfit and CBBE Advance as the reference. Slider -> Conform All. Save outfit (your body).

If you mean convert male armours to female bodies, yeah. Just delete the male body shape and then deflate the armour to the female figure.

I managed to get your AAA_ groups in Batch Build, so it is working with Bodyslide 2 but not Bodyslide 1, I'm going to test your armors but don't you know how to make a backup and save your load order list for testing mods ?

^Duoleb - I crashed when I had it clicked on the category rather than one of the meshes, try doing it with one of the meshes selected when you do that or the base shape thing.

___

Here's Nightshade Catsuit in CBBE Advanced: Download

I did the bare & topless ones too, but there were some problems with clipping so I'm gonna have to redo them. Not very high on my priority list (or at all) since I only really use the catsuit myself.

I'm still not sure if I'm supplying all the files you guys need for bodyslide. So unless someone lets me know.... lol

I can't do the gloves/boots because I guess Outfit Studio needs support for gloves/boots, cause it looks all fucked up...

Spoiler

Unlike MajinCry, I can't see your outfits in Bodyslide, only in Outfit Studio... Try to download MajinCry files to see what he is uploading for us to see it on Bodyslide too !

MajinCry

MajinCry

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 339 posts

You need to create two folders:

SliderSets and ShapeData

From the original folders in Caliente's Tools, take out your xml and shape data. They'll have the name you set when saving the project. And that's all you need.

Decided to bite the bullet and test it myself; as far as I can tell, the Dragonborn outfits are working A-OK. Time to move onto Dawnguard!.

And DJE, it's not the issue of mods. It's the loose files; I'm currently making modifications and the like. I'm trying to avoid cluttering up my data folder.

XunAmarox

XunAmarox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts

I just downloaded 2 of Majin's uploads and I included the same files in mine so I'm not sure why they don't work for you?

Sorceress Armor (original)

CBBE Advanced: Download

Like so:

Spoiler

It'll remove the shirt & belt from the light outfit.

btw Majin, that's a pretty shady host, eh?

dje34

dje34

AwAkE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,171 posts

You need to create two folders:

SliderSets and ShapeData

From the original folders in Caliente's Tools, take out your xml and shape data. They'll have the name you set when saving the project. And that's all you need.

Decided to bite the bullet and test it myself; as far as I can tell, the Dragonborn outfits are working A-OK. Time to move onto Dawnguard!.

And DJE, it's not the issue of mods. It's the loose files; I'm currently making modifications and the like. I'm trying to avoid cluttering up my data folder.

Well, I don't understand it. But I don't understand everything about Skyrim and surely not in english...

I'll tell you what I've found on your armors once I've tested them in game.

dje34

dje34

AwAkE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,171 posts

I just downloaded 2 of Majin's uploads and I included the same files in mine so I'm not sure why they don't work for you?

Like so:

Spoiler

Do I have to put the original outfit in Bodyslide too before overwriting with your files or your files are working as is?

EDIT - Found something ! You named your SliderSets folder SlidersSets for your Santa outfit so it created a new folder and I didn't even see it...

MajinCry

MajinCry

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 339 posts

BillionUploads? I've found their upload and download speeds to be just fine. What's so shady about it?

XunAmarox

XunAmarox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Like so:

Spoiler

Do I have to put the original outfit in Bodyslide too before overwriting with your files or your files are working as is?

You just put those folders in your bodyslide folder. The original mod doesn't come with any bodyslide files.

You do need to download and install the original first though.

BillionUploads? I've found their upload and download speeds to be just fine. What's so shady about it?

It tries to download malware when you go to download. Someone not very tech savvy could find themselves infected pretty easily.

MajinCry

MajinCry

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 339 posts

It tries to download malware when you go to download. Someone not very tech savvy could find themselves infected pretty easily.

I'll use PutLocker then.

XunAmarox

XunAmarox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts

EDIT - Found something ! You named your SliderSets folder SlidersSets for your Santa outfit so it created a new folder and I didn't even see it...

Ahhh, I see. Sorry about that. I fixed it and changed the download link in my OP. Thanks.

dje34

dje34

AwAkE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,171 posts

If you converted an outfit with Outfit Studio you can share it here. At least, that's the idea - a place for us to share our conversions.

To start us off I'll give you guys a little Christmas Present:

Santa Robes (Original mod) - Install this first
Santa Robes with all CBBE Advanced sliders - Download
Screens:

Spoiler

You'll need to use BodySlide to make the body look however you want. Just copy the folders over to your Bodyslide folder.

Here's Nightshade Catsuit in CBBE Advanced: Download

I did the bare & topless ones too, but there were some problems with clipping so I'm gonna have to redo them. Not very high on my priority list (or at all) since I only really use the catsuit myself.

Like so:
Spoiler

I've got a problem with the santa outfit, I've got to tweak the sliders to make it match with the outfit, for example when I'm clicking CBBE Silly Huge in Preset, I've got to move boobs and ass sliders to the right to match with the outfit for Small Preview and move boobs and ass sliders to the left to match with the outfit for Big Preview...

XunAmarox

XunAmarox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts
That's weird. I have a gif on page 1 with it working just fine for me. I just tested silly huge and it works fine. In fact, my preset is even more extreme than that.

dje34

dje34

AwAkE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,171 posts

That's weird. I have a gif on page 1 with it working just fine for me. I just tested silly huge and it works fine. In fact, my preset is even more extreme than that.

This is what I'm having when opening Bodyslide 2, clicking Santa Robes2 in Outfit/Body, clicking CBBE Silly Huge in Preset and clicking Preview Big : 

Attached File  Santa_PreviewBig_SillyHuge.jpg   19.76KB   24 downloads

XunAmarox

XunAmarox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts
I don't know why it would be like that for you. It was like the easiest outfit to convert though. Just load it up the _1 file with CBBE Advanced then do Slider > Conform to All, then save it and untick export the reference shape or whatever. That's literally all there is to it.

Duoleb The Chosen

Duoleb The Chosen

Deaaaath! Bouncing here and there and IN YOUR FACE!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts

@XunAmarox i tried too, but it still crashes.

as i sayed before, the guy who made this conversion from oblivion to skyrim did all wrong, i can't even open the nif models on 3ds

MajinCry

MajinCry

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Here's a PutLocker link for the Dragonborn Bodyslide files. Should be easier to download now.

http://www.putlocker...7AC2AE34FCB8A0B

dje34

dje34

AwAkE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,171 posts

I don't know why it would be like that for you. It was like the easiest outfit to convert though. Just load it up the _1 file with CBBE Advanced then do Slider > Conform to All, then save it and untick export the reference shape or whatever. That's literally all there is to it.

Outfit Studio crashes when I do Slider > Conform All.

EDIT - Sorry ! Didn't do the whole process ! Now it works with Silly Huge ! 

dje34

dje34

AwAkE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,171 posts

Here's a PutLocker link for the Dragonborn Bodyslide files. Should be easier to download now.

http://www.putlocker...7AC2AE34FCB8A0B

The boobs problem for MiraakRobesWithSkin is solved, but :

Attached File  Miraak.jpg   26.16KB   32 downloads

as you can see the outfit isn't perfect yet.

MajinCry

MajinCry

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Re-did Miraak's robes. Try it now.

http://www.putlocker...94CACBF8793B9FA

Duoleb The Chosen

Duoleb The Chosen

Deaaaath! Bouncing here and there and IN YOUR FACE!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts

If someone wants to test or improve it

Here's Aodnagne's Full Plate Armor

Attached File  AoDPlate.rar   584.41KB   162 downloads