Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Sorry, man. I meant there isn't ANY SliderGroups folder in your uploaded file !

Doesn't need to be, nor do I have any. What I meant by Slider Groups, was that list which appears when you click Batch Build.

@Duoleb, you're in luck. I took a stab at it, and the most amazing thing happened. I deleted the default body, then copied over the CBBE one. That was kinda fucky, so I deleted it and re-copied. Guess what? The copied body suddenly fit perfectly to the armour.

And I made it usable in Bodyslide.

http://BillionUploads.com/p9qp7a5hc4vx

Edit #1: Miraak's armour should now be fixed. Please test it again. http://BillionUploads.com/5s8ryp00g4kt

Sorry, man ! I see no AAA_FyTy_ when I click on batch build... Btw, do I have to use Bodyslide 2 or should it work with Bodyslide 1 too ?

And I'm going to sleep now, it's 00:36 AM here ! Good night, buddy ! See you tomorrow !

Sorry, man. I meant there isn't ANY SliderGroups folder in your uploaded file !

Doesn't need to be, nor do I have any. What I meant by Slider Groups, was that list which appears when you click Batch Build.

@Duoleb, you're in luck. I took a stab at it, and the most amazing thing happened. I deleted the default body, then copied over the CBBE one. That was kinda fucky, so I deleted it and re-copied. Guess what? The copied body suddenly fit perfectly to the armour.

And I made it usable in Bodyslide.

http://BillionUploads.com/p9qp7a5hc4vx

Edit #1: Miraak's armour should now be fixed. Please test it again. http://BillionUploads.com/5s8ryp00g4kt

tumblr_mln1pqRrr61s9adcso1_500.gif

Testing now!

I don't know how the convert thingy works, but what I would do is:

Load up OS so there's nothing being rendered.

Open CBBE Advance as a reference.

Import your outfit.

Delete the body shapes in the outfit.

Copy over the CBBE Advanced body.

Slider -> Conform all.

Use the inflate/deflate brush to move the outfit around the body.

Copy the weights to the outfit.

Save project.

I just did a conversion of the Killer Keos cultist CBBE robe to TBBP using your directions, amazing.

And did it work in-game and all? I've yet to test it because my skyrim setup is currently in an interim state of modding, and I'd rather not risk screwing up my Data folder just yet :P

Edit: @Wolverine As in, apply the breast sliders and the like to the male bodies?

Load up the male body as an outfit and CBBE Advance as the reference. Slider -> Conform All. Save outfit (your body).

If you mean convert male armours to female bodies, yeah. Just delete the male body shape and then deflate the armour to the female figure.

^Duoleb - I crashed when I had it clicked on the category rather than one of the meshes, try doing it with one of the meshes selected when you do that or the base shape thing.

___

Here's Nightshade Catsuit in CBBE Advanced: Download

I did the bare & topless ones too, but there were some problems with clipping so I'm gonna have to redo them. Not very high on my priority list (or at all) since I only really use the catsuit myself.

I'm still not sure if I'm supplying all the files you guys need for bodyslide. So unless someone lets me know.... lol

I can't do the gloves/boots because I guess Outfit Studio needs support for gloves/boots, cause it looks all fucked up...

lpA5eAl.png

And did it work in-game and all? I've yet to test it because my skyrim setup is currently in an interim state of modding, and I'd rather not risk screwing up my Data folder just yet :P

Edit: @Wolverine As in, apply the breast sliders and the like to the male bodies?

Load up the male body as an outfit and CBBE Advance as the reference. Slider -> Conform All. Save outfit (your body).

If you mean convert male armours to female bodies, yeah. Just delete the male body shape and then deflate the armour to the female figure.

As in to adapt a mlae armor for example sundracon or vanilla body to for example SOS body

or adapt pieces of female armor to male body....

^Duoleb - I crashed when I had it clicked on the category rather than one of the meshes, try doing it with one of the meshes selected when you do that or the base shape thing.

___

I did the bare & topless ones too, but there were some problems with clipping so I'm gonna have to redo them. Not very high on my priority list (or at all) since I only really use the catsuit myself.

I'm still not sure if I'm supplying all the files you guys need for bodyslide. So unless someone lets me know.... lol

I can't do the gloves/boots because I guess Outfit Studio needs support for gloves/boots, cause it looks all fucked up...

lpA5eAl.png

Wow ! My favorite armor. Does it support BBP or TBBP ? 

I managed to get your AAA_ groups in Batch Build, so it is working with Bodyslide 2 but not Bodyslide 1, I'm going to test your armors but don't you know how to make a backup and save your load order list for testing mods ?

___

lpA5eAl.png

Unlike MajinCry, I can't see your outfits in Bodyslide, only in Outfit Studio... Try to download MajinCry files to see what he is uploading for us to see it on Bodyslide too !

You need to create two folders:

SliderSets and ShapeData

From the original folders in Caliente's Tools, take out your xml and shape data. They'll have the name you set when saving the project. And that's all you need.

Decided to bite the bullet and test it myself; as far as I can tell, the Dragonborn outfits are working A-OK. Time to move onto Dawnguard!.

And DJE, it's not the issue of mods. It's the loose files; I'm currently making modifications and the like. I'm trying to avoid cluttering up my data folder.

You need to create two folders:

SliderSets and ShapeData

From the original folders in Caliente's Tools, take out your xml and shape data. They'll have the name you set when saving the project. And that's all you need.

Decided to bite the bullet and test it myself; as far as I can tell, the Dragonborn outfits are working A-OK. Time to move onto Dawnguard!.

And DJE, it's not the issue of mods. It's the loose files; I'm currently making modifications and the like. I'm trying to avoid cluttering up my data folder.

Well, I don't understand it. But I don't understand everything about Skyrim and surely not in english...

I'll tell you what I've found on your armors once I've tested them in game.

I just downloaded 2 of Majin's uploads and I included the same files in mine so I'm not sure why they don't work for you?

Sorceress Armor (original)

CBBE Advanced: Download

Like so:

LXW2GZz.jpg

It'll remove the shirt & belt from the light outfit.

btw Majin, that's a pretty shady host, eh?

Do I have to put the original outfit in Bodyslide too before overwriting with your files or your files are working as is?

EDIT - Found something ! You named your SliderSets folder SlidersSets for your Santa outfit so it created a new folder and I didn't even see it...

I just downloaded 2 of Majin's uploads and I included the same files in mine so I'm not sure why they don't work for you?

Sorceress Armor (original)

CBBE Advanced: Download

Like so:

LXW2GZz.jpg

It'll remove the shirt & belt from the light outfit.

btw Majin, that's a pretty shady host, eh?

Do I have to put the original outfit in Bodyslide too before overwriting with your files or your files are working as is?

You just put those folders in your bodyslide folder. The original mod doesn't come with any bodyslide files.

You do need to download and install the original first though.

BillionUploads? I've found their upload and download speeds to be just fine. What's so shady about it?

It tries to download malware when you go to download. Someone not very tech savvy could find themselves infected pretty easily.