Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

2 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

By request... Vindictus Mixed Robes CBBE HDT BS NIO. I converted the TBBP bodyslide to HDT, fixed some clipping issues, added NIO and the pink and white re-textures. There is clipping on the stockings around the ankle seam in certian poses and the foot separates from the leg in extreme poses. I can not fix that as it is inherent to the design. I think the hose are causing the problem because the foot doesn't separate without them. Any other problems, comments or suggestions, drop them in the box to the left.

vindictus Robes.jpg

Vindictus2.jpgvindictus3.jpg

Looks good, the only thing that I've noticed is that the "inner robe" (the undies part) stays with the "default" shape (it doesn't stretch to my character's shape). Has anyone else noticed this? I ran BS and it built everything without error, so not sure if there's an issue? :) Oh - and thank you SO much for your awesome mods! :)

11 minutes ago, TR0767 said:

Looks good, the only thing that I've noticed is that the "inner robe" (the undies part) stays with the "default" shape (it doesn't stretch to my character's shape). Has anyone else noticed this? I ran BS and it built everything without error, so not sure if there's an issue? :) Oh - and thank you SO much for your awesome mods! :)

Thank you for letting me know. I forgot to convert the heavy armor. I will post the revised conversion in a wee bit.

1 hour ago, Sorceress99 said:

Thank you for letting me know. I forgot to convert the heavy armor. I will post the revised conversion in a wee bit.

Not a worry! (as a sidenote, "Mix Inner", whether heavy *or* light, has the issue. All else is good)  The attached pic is with the *light* armor version).

EDIT: The picture originally attached has been deleted, since the problem is address/solved.  TY SORCERESS! :)

32 minutes ago, TR0767 said:

Not a worry! (as a sidenote, "Mix Inner", whether heavy *or* light, has the issue. All else is good)  The attached pic is with the *light* armor version).

@TR0767 I uploaded the corrected file in my original post. Delete your old file and use the corrected one. Remove/delete the old file link in your earlier post so others don't try to download it.

20 minutes ago, Sorceress99 said:

@TR0767 I uploaded the corrected file in my original post. Delete your old file and use the corrected one. Remove/delete the old file link in your earlier post so others don't try to download it.

Thank you Sorceress! That did the trick! As for my earlier post, there isn't a link there, just a picture to illustrate what I was trying to communicate. :)  But I'll get rid of the pic just to save anyone from confusion.  YOU ROCK!  I've already clicked the "like" button. :)

11 minutes ago, TR0767 said:

Thank you Sorceress! That did the trick! As for my earlier post, there isn't a link there, just a picture to illustrate what I was trying to communicate. :)  But I'll get rid of the pic just to save anyone from confusion.  YOU ROCK!  I've already clicked the "like" button. :)

Post #6404 the link is at the bottom below the pictures

I'm not sure this is the place to ask, but even after hours of reading tutorials on outfit studio, I'm still not getting a new project to load.  I wanna convert an UMPCM to CBBE HDT.  I'm running BS4.4 through MO  This is what I do:

Start BS and OS with MO.

Choose New Project

Choose CBBE Body HDT from template as reference, click next

Choose Outfit Mesh, From File, browse to the _1.nif that I want to convert, and click finish.

Get this message:   Could not load slider set file "Slider Sets\CalienteBody.xml"!

What's up?  If this isn't the place to ask, where should I look, googleing hasn't produced much.  Thanks

6 hours ago, hawgdaddy said:

I'm not sure this is the place to ask, but even after hours of reading tutorials on outfit studio, I'm still not getting a new project to load.  I wanna convert an UMPCM to CBBE HDT.  I'm running BS4.4 through MO  This is what I do:

Start BS and OS with MO.

Choose New Project

Choose CBBE Body HDT from template as reference, click next

Choose Outfit Mesh, From File, browse to the _1.nif that I want to convert, and click finish.

Get this message:   Could not load slider set file "Slider Sets\CalienteBody.xml"!

What's up?  If this isn't the place to ask, where should I look, googleing hasn't produced much.  Thanks

go here for Outfit Studio questions.. https://www.loverslab.com/topic/68722-cbbe-bodyslide-and-outfit-studio/  I had so much trouble with 4.4  I went back to 4.3.4.