Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

1 hour ago, TR0767 said:

Just curious dear - the .7z you've attached, it appears identical to the original Heels Sound that I use - even down to the same # of bytes. Is this an updated or corrected version? Please advise - thank you! :) LOVE YOUR WORK!!

It the heel sound esm with the HHDTHH dependency removed.

20 minutes ago, Sorceress99 said:

I'll pass for now. Nothing in there of interest to me. 

Too bad would have been cool for a new playtrhrought, the girl from the present that time travel in skyrim

Like the outlander tv series :)

Not forgetting sexy yoga pants 

Edited by tuxagent7
forgot to add
5 hours ago, hp4068 said:

@hp4068 Do me a favor and pack up your files as they are and send them to me. Send me the mesh folder that the game uses and the bodyslide files and let me see if I can find the problem. Also make sure you dont have another mod like devious devices or some animation that is using biped slot 37. Are you using the latest racemenu or the NIO  file for the shoe height adjustment? If you know how to use Nifskope, open the shoe nif, go to the BSDismemberSkinInstance line, scroll down to the Partitions line. open it and look for BodyPart and it should say 'SPB_37_Feet'. If not, then something changed the shoe's partiton slot. If it does, then something changed the shoe's BiPed slot or is using the slot so the shoe can't.  You might also have a corrupted download. Or the files were installed wrong. I just dont know.

Edited by Sorceress99
1 hour ago, spongi2000 said:

The first one has been convertd in the TRX Slooty Armor Replacer and I am looking at the Tostein Collection. Trying to find a foot to fit feet mesh. 

Edited by Sorceress99
On 15-11-2017 at 3:49 AM, Sorceress99 said:

As requested.. 1Nun Outfit CBBE HDT&BS. Any problems let me know.

1 Nun CBBE HDT&BS.7z

Everything works except the head scarf, I can't equip it. If I click it in my inventory, I get the usual message from Frostfall about how warm it is etc, but the item isn't equipped, and no arrow appears next to it in the inventory.

2 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

The first one has been convertd in the TRX Slooty Armor Replacer and I am looking at the Tostein Collection. Trying to find a foot to fit feet mesh. 

the download is closed give nothing to download  :bawling:

Edited by spongi2000
and here a foot meshes look https://www.nexusmods.com /skyrim/mods/82509/?tab=2&navtag=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D82509&pUp=1 ups sry is texture or?
On 17-11-2017 at 10:41 PM, Musje said:

I haven't tried Warrior Skin but I have this problem with the WitchBane outfit: instant crash when trying to run them through Bodyslide. IIRC it's the only one of your many conversions I've have this problem with.

I fixed this problem with BS crashing, by upgrading to the latest 4.3.4 version AND updating the Mature Skin mod. Both steps are required. If you use Fair Skin, you'll need to update that as well if you upgrade BS

I'm trying to add HDT jiggly physics to an existing outfit that already has a Bodyslide conversion.  In Outfit Studio I load CBBE HDT and the outfit, copy bone weights, then export the outfit NIF. I do this for both the 0 and 1 NIF.

In game, the outfit now jiggles along with the CBBE body :)  However, if I run the outfit through BodySlide afterwards (for example after changing my sliders perhaps, or if someone else wants to use the outfit), the outfit is without physics again. How can I make the physics stick?